Stepford Wife

Story Info
Lucy Hale lives out a fantasy in the Velvet Dungeon.
2.4k words
3.87
13.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"DING"

The oven timer sounded and Lucy Hale reached into the stove with a gloved hand and pulled out a tray of muffins and smelled them with a perma-smile adorning her face. She put the hot tray on the stove and closed the oven, careful not to let her bare legs touch the hot oven.

She caught her reflection in the mirror above the stove, she didn't look at all like herself. 'I must really love it here, to go through this.' she thought to herself. She brushed a couple strands of hair out of her face and got a better look at herself. Her hair was done up mostly in a bun but some of it hung loose, she had on a pink sweater that didnt even go past her navel and only had one button done to show off her cleavage which wasn't covered by a bra, she wore a matching set of pink booty shorts and nothing else on her legs until you got down to her pink 5 inch heels.

Her face had moderate makeup on as well as her sparkling eyes and a perma-smile, but the two things that really gave away her new 'identity' was the diamond ring on her finger and the black collar around her neck with the words 'Lucy Stevenson' on it.

Her quickly put her hands behind her back and looked in the mirror. "My name is Lucy Stevenson, I am married to Robert Stevenson, I want nothing more in the world than to be his perfect homemaker, wife, and slut."

Lucy recited it almost like a mantra, once she finished with it an "ooooooh" escaped her lips and she even briefly lost her balance for a moment. Lucy regained her composure and looked in the mirror again, smiling.

"I can't wait until my man gets home so I can show him what a perfect little housewife I am for him." Lucy stated again. Once again, her panties vibrated forcing her to put her hand on the dinner table to maintain her balance, she straightened herself up smiled and went back to cleaning the house.

Lucy looks at the clock and sees that its almost 5 o clock, her husband will be hoe any second. Luckily, she already placed his dinner on the table and she rushed over to the door to wait for him. Lucy smiled and felt a gentle but familiar tingling in her shorts.

The door opened and in walked her husband, every time she saw him she was awestruck by him. Lucy had never met anyone so commanding in her life, he made her feel like the "little woman", Lucy smiled.

"Welcome home darling." Lucy said and she suggestively bend over, waving her pink clad ass at him. Her husband's gruff expression did nothing, he dropped his jacket by the door and smacked Lucy on the ass causing her to yelp.

In his early 40's, Lucy's husband, Tom, looked like he would be able to afford a wife that could stay at home. He brushed by her and sat down at the kitchen table and started to eat the chicken caccatore that Lucy had so lovingly prepared, Lucy approached the dinner table but he knocked on the table and pointed at the floor. Lucy took the hint and got on her knees, crawling under the table she undid her husband's pants and fished out his cock and swallowed it immediately.

Lucy knew the drill, she would keep sucking until he finished with his dinner no matter how many times he came in her mouth. Lucy bobbed her head up and down on her husband's cock while he kept eating his dinner and reading the newspaper, he barely made a sound when he came but the sounds Lucy was making made it pretty obvious.

The tiny beauty took him down her throat and kept it there while her tongue licked his balls. She had a little tear coming out of her eyes as she looked up at her husband. She kept looking up at him as she bobbed her head up and down on his 9 inches. Her husband her hair and started to fuck her pretty face. When he started to cum, Lucy swallowed his cock once again, making sure she didn't miss a drop.

A few minutes later Lucy got up, wiped her chin, and started to clear the table. Her husband got up and went back into the living room, Lucy heard the television turn on and SportsCenter filled the room. She continued to finish washing the dishes for the next few minutes, Lucy was so wrapped up in her chores that she gasped when someone behind her grabbed her and pushed her over the counter top and yanked her short shorts down.

"You've been wanting this all day haven't you?' her husband whispered into her ear as Lucy heard the rattling of his belt and his pants hit the floor.

"Uh huh" Lucy whimpered with one hand still in the sink. Her husband lined his prick up with her pussy and began fucking her hard as she was bent over the counter top. He shoved his cock deep into his bent-over wife, making her moan.

Lucy came almost immediately and was soon dropping to her knees to suck her husband dry. He grabbed Lucy by the back of the head and began to throat fuck her.

After a few minutes of hard fucking, he pulled out and shot his load all over her face. Lucy smiled as he pulled her to her feet, steadying her on her heels.

"Go clean yourself up." He said as he headed back into the living room and sat down in his chair. Lucy went straight for the bathroom and wiped off her face. As Lucy came into the living room she was headed for the couch but she felt her husband's and stop her and push her to her knees. He handed her a bowl of chips and his beer.

"Stay put." He said as he turned his attention back to the game. Over the net hour Lucy stayed on her knees while her husband ate chips and drank beer, eventually the chip bowl emptied and her husband looked directly at her.

"I'll go get more honey." Lucy said, she stood up to kiss her husband but ended up spilling beer in his lap.

"WHAT THE FUCK."

Lucy gasped.

"I am so sorry honey." Lucy began wiping it off but her husband brushed her away. He pulls Lucy to her feet by her arm and gets right in her face.

"Go to the bedroom, strip down to your panties and bring me the paddle."

His voice was calm but made Lucy quiver slightly, he let her go and she scurried to their shared bedroom, her heels clicking on the floor all the way. Lucy entered the bedroom and quickly removed all of her clothing leaving herself topless in just her vibrating panties, she grabbed a ping pong paddle from the bedside table and looked at herself in the bedroom mirror, she smirked at how submissive she looked.

Lucy returned to the living room keeping her eyes on the floor and handed her husband the ping pong paddle. He jerked it out of her hand and barked at her.

"Over my knee. NOW."

Lucy quickly moved to put herself across his knees and he jerked the vibrating panties around her ankles and quickly smacked her ass with the paddle. Lucy let out a yelp.

"You've been a bad wife Lucy, you should be punished."

"Yes dear, I deserve it." Lucy whimpered, her pussy dripping on to his leg. This kind of treatment always turned her on. He raised the paddle and brought it down on her ass making Lucy yelp louder, it came again and Lucy's sounds turned into whimpers.

After 10 spanks he pushed Lucy off of his lap and she started to get up rubbing her tender bottom.

"Bend over the counter, now." He commanded, Lucy jumped and rushed to obey. Lucy bent over the kitchen counter she heard him unzipping his pants, she took a heavy breath in anticipation.

Lucy gripped the countertop tightly as her husband was shoving his cock in and out of her from behind while lightly tugging on her hair.

"You want this slut?" Her husband asked with venom in his voice.

"Ohgod!" she gasped, grinding her hips back against his penetrating cock, "yes darling. Yesssssss."

WHACK

He swatted her reddened ass again, making Lucy grunt more than the fucking already was.

WHACK

Another smack came and Lucy almost climaxed right there on the counter top.

Lucy's husband reached around forward to place his hand on her lower belly, then forced her hips forward with pressing his dick into her twat, until she collapsed on the countertop, she just laid there moaning as he went deeper into her. He pumped her a couple more times between her closed thighs and climaxed inside of her.

The feelings combined of not only getting fucked, but her sheer obedience as a Stepford wife caused Lucy's own climax not long after her husband's. He pulled out of her and Lucy immediately spun around and dropped to her knees, balancing herself on her heels and began licking and sucking his cock.

"Mmmmm," Lucy moaned as her husband stood over her relishing on his wife's utter submission.

Lucy kept sucking until her husband got hard again, then felt his hand on the back of her head prompting her to continue. Lucy kept licking and sucking faster and faster until she felt him climax in her mouth. He held himself in her mouth for a few more seconds until he was completely finished.

Once he pulled out of Lucy's mouth, Lucy promptly opened her mouth and lifted her tongue to show her husband that she had in fact swallowed. He smirked at her.

"Good girl, now get up and got get your night wear on."

"Yes dear." Lucy said quickly scampering to her feet and heading for the bedroom, her heels clicking on the floor the entire way.

A few minutes later Lucy came out of the closet wearing a see thru blouse and under it a brief pair of black panties and matching black bra. Lucy tucked a strand of hair behind her head and made her way toward the bed.

"Uh, no." Her husband said, Lucy stopped.

"Yes dear?" Lucy asked, not knowing what was happening. He grabbed a pillow and a small blanket and tossed it at Lucy, she caught them still looking at him confused.

"You're sleeping on the couch tonight." He said.

"Yes darling." Lucy said, lowering her head and heading toward the living room. Lucy began adjusting the living room couch, she fell on to it and covered herself up. Resting her head on the soft pillow she fell asleep quickly.

***

The next afternoon...

"That was fun I have to say, and making me sleep on the couch was a nice touch." Lucy Hale said as she and her 'husband" were changing their clothes in a locker room.

"I just came up with it on the spot. It felt right somehow." Tom Stevenson said as he put his pressed shirt back on.

"Wife makes you sleep on the couch sometimes huh?' Lucy asked with a slight chuckle.

"Yeah, not a fan of it. I don't know how you did it." Tom asked.

"I'm small, I can sleep anywhere." Lucy said putting the vibrating panties in a baggie along with her 'wedding ring' and collar. Tom looked at Lucy as he put on his tie.

"I have to ask though. I mean, I know the Velvet Dungeon caters to basically any fantasy people can think of but...why this whole June Cleaver, domestic, Stepford wife thing?" Tom asked as he attempted to work his tie.

"Honestly, I'm a southern girl at heart. I mean living here in L.A. we're expected to be strong, independent, powerful females but that's just not me..." Lucy said tying Tom's tie quickly and expertly "...I mean, what's wrong with wanting to be a housewife, being taken care of by a man? I don't see a problem with it but I would basically be crucified by feminists if this came out. Not to mention having my career come to an end before I'm ready for it."

Lucy sat back down and put her heels on and slipped her blouse back on. Once she finished she grabbed the things that belonged to the 'Velvet Dungeon' and looked back at Tom.

"Ready to go." she asked. Tom nodded.

As Lucy and Tom walked through the Velvet Dungeon they looked around at all the sexual debauchery happening.

"How did you even find out about this place?" Tom asked, obviously caring for his much younger occasional bed partner.

"You'd be surprised the things that happen in Hollywood, especially in the movie and TV industry. I mean, a lot of the clientele here is famous in some form or fashion. I hear Disney sends their actresses here for 'training' whatever that means..." Lucy said looking around the warehouse that had been converted into a club for every sexual fantasy and fetish that could be thought of.

"... I mean look over there..." Lucy said pointing to a very large private room that was made up to look like a royal throne room "...the girl sitting on the throne, that's Taylor Swift."

"I know who Taylor is." Tom said.

"Yeah, but what people don't know is what her kinks and fetishes are. The girl has quite an ego on her. The group of models and young actresses she always hangs out with? They're not her friends, they're her harem, Taylor likes to be worshiped like a goddess." Lucy concluded as she and Tom looked at the room.

Neither one could hear what was going on, but they did see several models and actresses clamoring for Taylor's attention and approval.

"And they're into this?" Tom asked shocked.

"Yeah. They actually see Taylor as a goddess, or a queen, or whatever." Lucy said as she and Tom headed for the exit.

"This is a strange city." Tom said, Lucy smirked.

"You have no idea." Lucy replied as she returned the items she had used during her role play and signed out heading for the exit. Tom followed soon after.

Lucy would have to make sure to see Tom and visit the Velvet Dungeon again soon.