Steph and Giulia Ch. 03: The Lingerie Shop

Story Info
Giulia buys Stephen his own panties.
4.2k words
4.47
29.1k
10

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigHand32
BigHand32
40 Followers

(*warning, this story contains some homoerotic content*)

CHAPTER 3: The Lingerie Shop

Sunday Afternoon:

As Giulia's parents arrived, Stephen rushed to take off Giulia's sexy red teddy and put his own clothes back on. As he scrambled back to the bathroom, Giulia nonchalantly slipped on a bathrobe and walked out to greet "mommy" and "daddy".

Giulia's parents seemed to be bringing in a lot of luggage after a long trip. Maybe they were too occupied to notice him, Stephen thought. His best bet was to hide out in Giulia's bathroom. But then he heard Giulia's mother's voice closeby.

"Where do you want to put it?"

"Mommy, it's so lovely. Here. Put it here on the dresser."

"It's so nice to see you honey. My beautiful girl. I've missed you." She pulled Giulia into her arms and stroked her hair. "You're not having boys over, are you, Giulia? Not dressed like that, I hope. You know how we feel about you having men over when we're not home."

"Oh, no, mom. Not that kind of men. I just..."

"Well, we saw that scooter in the garage. Whose is it?"

Giulia said, "Oh, Mom, it's just Stephen. I told you about Stephen, right?"

"Oh, just Stephen!" her mother said with relief. "The boy that always gives you rides home after school?"

"Yeah, he had to use the restroom."

"Well, I guess that's alright. We just don't want you getting a... well you know, a reputation."

"Don't worry mom. I've been very careful."

Stephen couldn't hear their quiet conversation through the bathroom door. When he came out, he could see Giulia's mother talking quietly and sternly to her. He was sure he was about to get kicked out. But instead, Giulia's mother said, "Stephen... So nice to finally meet you! Giulia's told us so much about you!"

"Really? I didn't realize... Oh, uhh. Thanks."

"Well, can you stay for dinner, honey?" she asked.

Stephen was all sticky and gooey in the face, and desperately afraid he might let slip some hint that he had just had sex with their daughter. So he made some excuse. "Ummm, I can't stay for long... Just, dropping in."

"Okay, well come back again sometime. Giulia needs more friends like you."

Stephen rode happily home, thinking of all the nice things Giulia must have said to her parents about him.

==========

Even though his face was sticky, all Sunday afternoon, Stephen decided after a while that it wasn't bothering him, and in fact, by the time he got back home, he'd got used to the scent and it actually smelled quite wonderful; like flowers. He woke the next morning with Giulia's flowery scent still in his nose. Regardless of what happened with his day, he could bear it. He felt aglow with the increased physical affection in their relationship, and eager to see her again.

Giulia's parents already seemed to like him. That was important. He wondered what Giulia had told them about him.

Monday morning, as the first rays of sun shone in the window, he lay luxuriating in love and hope for being with Giulia. But it might be difficult. Giulia still lived with her parents, and he lived with Alex. They could meet, but it might be hard to find any private time. Maybe they wouldn't have sex as often as they liked, but that was okay. Anyway, Stephen felt a little alarmed at her peculiar fetishes--dressing like a girl, being ordered around. He really wanted to kiss her more than have sex, right now, anyway. He was a bit concerned about sex, knowing that his penis was much smaller than average. Of course he was a little bit worried that he wouldn't be able to satisfy her in that way. Having explored her folds with his tongue, he was surprised at how big the hole actually was. Even so, the thought excited him. But even more than her pussy lips, he was getting hard as he thought about the lips of her mouth, how he could hardly wait to kiss her. He imagined slipping out together to the park and kissing in romantic passion.

Meanwhile Alex woke up thinking about the same girl. She'd seen right through him that first night she was over at his place. As soon as Stephen left the room Friday night, she'd said "You're a virgin, aren't you Alex?" He'd tried to deny it, but she wouldn't have it. "You're a virgin, and I'm taking your virginity." she'd said. And she did. Three or five different ways depending on how you counted... Orally, 69, missionary, doggystyle, and anally... Friday and Saturday had been the most intense sexual experience of his life, and he was rock hard thinking about it. He'd been thinking about it all day, yesterday...

Now he was so horny, but he'd been holding off. Jerking off into his own hand just seemed so pathetic after all the amazing things Giulia had done. She'd got him to cum three times in three hours, and then all-of-a-sudden "This will be our last chance for a couple of weeks," she had told him. A couple of weeks?

Alex couldn't help getting a little bit jealous. Giulia had literally been fantasizing about Stephen when he was fucking her in the ass. And making him fantasize too. Alex had started to go a little soft, after cumming twice already, and she had told him, "You'll stay harder if you think about your skinny roommates hot little ass while you fuck me".

To Alex's chagrin, that had worked. He wasn't sure if it was the shame or the anger, but he got hard as a rock, and he grabbed Giulia's hips and pounded inside her until he shot off.

Finally he'd said, "Giulia if you can't stop thinking about my roommate, maybe you should be with him, instead of me."

She just lay there, thinking for a while. Then she said, "Maybe you're right... I do think about Stephen a lot..." She sat up. "I think I really love him!"

"Wait, what?" Alex said. "You love him, not me?"

"No, I love both of you, silly."

"Think about it," Giulia continued. "You got harder thinking about Stephen's ass than you did actually fucking mine. I should be jealous, but I'm not jealous. Stephen appeals to you in a way that I never can. Just like he appeals to me in a way that you never can. I think it's cute, the way you think of him.

"But Giulia, I wouldn't think about him if you didn't keep bringing him up!"

"But I like the way it makes your cock hard. It just makes me think though... If I like stephen, and you like Stephen, why can't we both have him?"

"Well, you have me," Alex said.

"I know sweety. And I'm not going to let Stephen come between us. But if I can have both of you, I want both of you. Next time you see Stephen, tell him we got in a fight, and I really want him, not you."

"What, why?"

"Because I've already got you trained, Alex. You get hard when I tell you to. You get horny when I tell you to, and you're going to fall helplessly in love with your roommate while I turn him into my bitch."

"Giulia, that's crazy." Alex said.

"Two weeks. I want you to keep your cock in your pants for two weeks. If you can keep it in your pants for two weeks, while I seduce your roommate, I'm going to let you fuck me again, and we can see where we are in Stephen's training.

So now, Alex was waking up, 36 hours into his two week challenge. And he couldn't stop thinking about Giulia. And worse, he couldn't stop thinking about stephn. Alex thought, he had to be realistic. "If I wait a couple weeks, my balls will literally explode" he thought. At that thought, he decided he was going to toss off a load in Giulia's honor.

The sound of breathing distracted Stephen from his reverie. Glancing over, he realized Alex was whacking off. Usually Alex did this watching porn, and was at least modest enough to do it under the blankets, but this time, he was totally exposed, rubbing his cock like it was some kind of performance art. Stephen's memory refreshed, of what he had done Saturday night... His own public performance... Was Alex mocking him? How many people knew, and could he ever live it down?

Stephen had to say something. "For your information, I'm not gay, so I don't want to see your dick."

"Mmmm, Not what I've heard." Said Alex, slowly stroking. "I heard you were all over that boy at the party Saturday night."

"I... I..." Stephen couldn't explain that. But he no longer needed to. "Well, Giulia and I are back together again."

"Giulia told me she thinks you're gay. It makes her moist seeing you with other guys."

"Ach..." Stephen said. "Well, I think I've convinced her otherwise now. We had... sex."

Alex turned to him, still stroking. "Oh yeah? How? Give me some details, little stud."

Stephen blushed and turned away. "It's private," he said.

"Awww, come on. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours. Did she make you her bitch?" Alex said, still stroking.

"It's none of your business." said Stephen.

Stephen turned his back to Alex. Alex kept jerking off. "Did you fuck her good? I fucked her good. Did you get to fuck her, Stephen?"

"What? No. Shut up! It's none of your business."

"Mmmmm, oh man. I loved the way she moaned when I stretched her open. Did she suck your cock?"

"You liar!"

"Ohhhh, she was incredible. I can't get it out of my mind, it was so hot."

Stephen turned in anger to Alex, but he was still stroking himself. Stephen closed his eyes again to prevent seeing Alex's behavior.

Alex said.. "What? You don't want to watch me stroke my big cock, Stephen?"

Stephen shook his head, no, eyes still closed.

"You don't want to see the big cock that stretched out your girlfriends pussy for you?"

"Fuck off." Stephen said.

"And fucking her tight throat..." he said huskily, stroking his long cock.

Stephen stewed, with his fists clenched and eyes closed across the room.

"And fucking that tight ass..."

"Liar." Stephen said, eyes still shut firmly... Stephen was sure that Alex was just boasting. Making things up, trying to get a reaction out of him.

But Alex stood up and continued stroking. "Don't you want to get a good look at this cock that's stretched open your girlfriend in every hole?"

Hearing Alex's voice looming over him, Stephen turned, but at the same moment, Alex shot his load, and the first spurt hit Stephen squarely in the eye.

"You fucking ASSHOLE!" Stephen yelled, as stream after stream of Alex's warm jizz shot out over his hair, raised arms and elbows. Before he could do anything to react, though, Alex ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

Stephen steamed, looking around the room for a paper towel, napkin, kleenex; something... as Alex started running the shower, happily in the bathroom.

========================

After waiting through Alex's interminable shower to wash the cum off his face and out of his hair, Stephen made his way to classes to face the world. This was turning out to be the worst day. He was surprised that he didn't have more people laughing at him, snickering. He realized that his little performance with hardfucker had been in front of the whole world. He was pretty sure some people had caught it on their cell-phone cameras. He imagined the whole world being in on the little joke.

But it didn't seem to come up as much as he thought. Except for the horrible, humiliating experience with his roommate this morning, the only person that even seemed to mention it; one time in English Lit class, Angela turned to him with a crooked smile, whispering "Stephen! Stephen! Stephen!" bringing back memories of the chant he remembered her starting when hardfucker was kissing him during the spin-the-bottle game.

So he tried to focus on his more pleasant memory of the weekend, having been to bed with Giulia. He focused on that, and all his troubles seemed to fade away. Maybe it hadn't gone quite exactly the way he had expected. No kissing yet. There was the issue of having to wear the red teddy--and just oral sex... Him on her... Not her on him. That was alright. He didn't want to get her pregnant; so it made sense. Maybe that was all she had done with Alex. Alex was probably just lying to get him mad. Still, the wearing of the negligee had seemed really awkward. "That can't be a regular thing," he thought. "I'm sure she'll understand."

Trying to sort all this out, Stephen kept his head down and tried to avoid talking to anyone. He was so proud at his new relationship with Giulia, but horrified at the thought of anyone finding out the details of their first... sex... Well... Could he really call it sex? Stephen wondered. "I guess I'm still a virgin," he thought.

He didn't have any Monday classes with Giulia, and didn't see her around campus. He was beginning to feel a panic that maybe he wouldn't even see her! But then, she greeted him after school. "Hi Stephen. Did you have a good time with me, yesterday?" she asked.

Stephen shrugged, breaking into a smile. Blushing a bit, saying "hi... well, of course"" hoping no one was looking at him. But all of a sudden everything seemed normal.

"Oh good!" Giulia said, "because I was hoping we could do it again, sometime, maybe." She smiled, demurely at him, holding her books at her waist and pressing her breasts together. Stephen's heart beat faster. He barely managed to keep his manners and avoid staring at her cleavage. He couldn't respond.

"After I saw you with hard-fucker, I was sure you wouldn't be interested in doing... that." she said, gesturing subtly toward her crotch.

Stephen gulped. Afraid someone would hear her talking about hardfucker... "No... I love.. that!" he said. Damn, she's so beautiful... Stephen tried to resist; he knew.. what she could have from him... and that scared him.

"But it's okay." Giulia said. "I realized that I am attracted to you, Stephen, even if you like guys more than you like girls. I think we can still have fun together."

"I...just..no!" the whole thing of the other day was already enough.... "couldn't we be just... you know.. normal?" but..

"Normal?" Giulia said, stepping forward, looking into his eyes. "But you're extraordinary, Stephen! That's why I want you! You don't have to be normal. I don't want you to have to be normal."

He just stood looking into her eyes. So close... He couldn't reply. Her hand slid down his side. "You can be yourself with me."

Stephen could almost feel her kiss... He even closed his eyes and waited. But she continued talking.

"Well, I'll tell you what." she said. "You can give me a ride home, if you'll stop at the mall to pick some things up."

Stephen opened his eyes and shook it off. "Of course," he said. She usually did "let" him give her a ride home... He was happy that her little fling with Alex hadn't changed anything. But then he remembered... "Giu.. Giulia... Did you and Alex..."

"What is it sweety?" Giulia asked.

"Did you and Alex... have sex?"

"Did Alex tell you that?" Giulia asked, squinting her eyes.

Stephen blushed. "Ummm, yeah."

"Was he harassing you?"

Stephen hesitated. "Ummm... Yeah." Stephen said.

"What did he do?"

Stephen practically panicked. He didn't want to tell her... "I guess... I guess he was just bragging."

"Don't lie to me Stephen. I can tell when you're lying. What did he do?"

"Ummm... He.. he came in my face" Stephen said.

"Well don't you worry about that bully." Giulia said. "What you and I have is very special. There's no way we're going to let Alex come between us."

Stephen was relieved.

=========

When Giulia led Stephen to the lingerie store at the mall, he felt a little bit awkward. He had been planning to assert himself all day, to explain to her his feelings about wearing the teddy. "I dress fashionably," he was going to say. "I do not dress like a woman. I do not dress gay. I am a man, and I try to look my best, but I'm not trying to look gay or feminine." He was sorting out all these long paragraphs of information to explain to her in detail why he didn't want to dress like a girl. But he hadn't had time to explain to her his feelings about wearing the teddy. So now, he just told her he'd wait outside, but Giulia insisted "No, come in with me!"

Once he was inside, she pulled him over. "Naughty knickers..." she giggled "Look." She pulled them up and stuck her fingers through the hole. "They're crotchless"

"Haha." Stephen laughed, nervously. "You going to get those?"

"MMmm, I think they'd look cuter on you." Giulia said. "My ass is too fat."

"Oh, no. not for me. I am not really that into actually wearing girl's clothes." Stephen said.

"Stephen. You're supposed to say, 'Giulia you're ass is so beautiful... it doesn't matter what you wear!'"

"Umm, yeah!" Stephen said, "you're beautiful, Giulia. Do I need to tell you? I..."

"Sometimes I think you're so concerned about the way you want to look, that you don't even appreciate my ass."

"I'm sorry, Giulia.. I just..."

She smiled at him, and tousled his hair."Don't be sorry! Stephen, you know I understand you. I love you exactly the way you are!"

"You do?" Stephen asked.

"Mmmhmm." Giulia said. "You want to look your best. You want people to see you and say 'Now, there's somebody I'm attracted to!'"

"Well, I guess, but..."

"And it works! I totally think you are sexy. And you know who else? You know, I think your roommate has a little thing for your ass... "

"uhhh..." Stephen started.

"But you're sometimes a little self-centered. You're so concerned about the way you want to look, you're not listening to the way other people want you to look."

"Wait, what? No." said Stephen. "I have my own style... It doesn't matter what other people think."

"Now I know that's not true, Stephen. If it really didn't matter, then you'd dress the same as everybody else. But you, you're different. You go to such lengths to show off your assets. You want to make an impression. Boys get to dress however they want, all the time. They don't have to worry about dresses, makeup, how their hair is fixed up. But I know you, Stephen. You spend a lot of time getting it just right.

"Yeah, but I do that for myself, Giulia. Not for everybody else!"

Giulia pouted. "Not even for me, sweety? You don't dress up to get sexy for me?"

Stephen didn't know quite what to say, so he just waited as Giulia started rummaging through the panties again. Finally she said. "Ooh! Here! Look at the design on these!"

Stephen looked. Indeed the pattern was quite elegant; black panties with an intricate design. They were really nice, but she couldn't be serious about him buying them to wear. Meanwhile, she was picking out a matching bra... The set she held up the teeny bra and panties next to her buxom hourglass frame. "Now, see, I have a fat ass and fat titties and I don't get to wear tiny little things like this... But you've got that adorable little shape, and you're going to look great in this."

Stephen shook his head, and started. "But Giulia, I'm not a girl."

"Come on, now. If you put these panties on, I'll put my hand in your panties."

Stephen sighed. He couldn't resist her when she put it that way. "Alright, just this once."

She jumped up and down giddily, taking the tiny outfit up to the counter, put it all on her daddy's credit card. She teased him. "I'm spending my allowance on you, so you have to put out for me, now."

He rolled his eyes at her, but then, soon he found himself in a public restroom at the mall, putting the panties and bra on under his outfit, stowing his briefs in the shopping bag.

And as promised, she did indeed put her hand in his panties.

Giulia sat on the seat behind Stephen on the scooter; as usual her breasts pressed against his back, and her arms around him. This time, though, she slipped her hand surreptitiously under his sweater and into his sweats, She pushed aside the tiny flap of fabric of the dainty panties, and wrapped her fingers around his tiny hard cock. Err... "penis" she thought... "Weewee?" This timid little thing represented the center of Stephen's sexuality. She liked the feel of it in her hand, of what a boy feels like who is more feminine than a woman, It was nothing that she would ever enjoy fucking or sucking. Perhaps licking, though. Well, she quickly realized that she couldn't exactly wrap her hand around it, even with her dainty hands, it was just not satisfactory like a real cock. But she was determined to learn how to enjoy and stimulate this alien sexuality.

BigHand32
BigHand32
40 Followers
12