Steph and Giulia Ch. 03: The Lingerie Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigHand32
BigHand32
40 Followers

Stephen couldn't believe he was getting a handjob on his scooter. He wondered if anyone would notice, but there wasn't much traffic. By the time he got to her house, he was practically on the verge of cumming. She slipped her hand out of his sweats, and said. "Pull into the garage,"

As he parked the scooter and turned off the engine, he started to get off and turn to her, but she only wrapped her arms around him tighter, pressing her breasts into his back and pulling down his sweats and panties, exposing him to the air of the garage. Stephen leaned back into her, enjoying her caress and slid his arms up her knees and thighs. She slid her other hand down to Stephen's balls as the fingers of her right hand explored and stimulated this thing she tried not to call a wee-wee. It was very different than a normal cock, but she was a quick learner

She used his pre-cum to lubricate the shaft, as he began moaning, wriggling and thrusting is in her hand. Finally, he looked down and watched her hand cup and catch all of his cum so it didn't spill out onto his scooter.

She smiled tenderly at him and got off the scooter, facing him, with her hand raised up between their faces. The little pool of cum shining in the garage light.

"So slippery," she said. "What should I do with it?"

"Mmmm, I usually use a tissue?" Stephen said.

"Mmmm, that's not sexy at all, Steph. I want to see you drink it."

"What? No Giulia, I..."

"Wouldn't you have made me drink it if I had been sucking you off?"

"No, of course not Giulia. I'd never make you do anything you didn't want to do... I"

"Oh, I know sweety. That's one of the things I love about you. You would never do anything I didn't want you to do." She brought her hand forward and tipped it so Stephen's cum flowed forward between her fingers toward his lips. "You're the nicest boy I ever met. But don't you want to show me that you WILL do anything that I DO want you to do?"

Stephen looked up at her and opened his mouth, letting his cum pour onto his tongue. He swallowed it with a bit of a grimace.

She smiled at him, put one arm around him, and pressed her breast and hip against his side. "Oooh, if you ever want me to drink that, you're going to have to make it look yummier than that. Here, lick the rest off my hand, and don't grimace."

Stephen was beyond shame at this point, and started to admire Giulia's quirky sense of humor. He couldn't help giggling as he started to lick her hand. "It's a lot, isn't it?" Giulia laughed. "Buying new panties must have got your tessies sooo full! "

She took his face in her hands and kissed him--Stephen quickly realized this was their first real kiss! He opened his mouth to hers, and she licked the inside of his mouth. He barely felt her wet saliva and cum soaked hand pressed against his right cheek.

Giulia pulled back, smiling, radiantly. "You want to stay overnight?"

Stephen slowly recovered from the kiss, and ran though the question. "But aren't your parents home?"

"Yeah, but I think I've got an idea to get them to let you sleep over."

"Well, yeah, I'd love to stay over. Especially after this morning--Alex acting so wierd."

"Alright, come on inside. Get your face washed up, and you can stay for dinner. Then just follow my lead, okay?"

BigHand32
BigHand32
40 Followers
12