Steph and Giulia Ch. 05: Short Shorts

Story Info
Giulia alters Stephen's shrunken jeans to make them wearable.
4.7k words
4.51
10.2k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigHand32
BigHand32
40 Followers

It was dark. Giulia looked at the clock. 7 AM.

She had explicitly told Stephen to come to her room after he took a bath, and "Come fuck me like a man". This wasn't for her. In fact, the thought didn't really appeal to her that much... his tiny body and tiny cock working inside her until he had a pathetic orgasm. She just wondered if he would if he was not just invited, but literally commanded to do so. As suspected, nope. He pussied out.

Anyway, she had thoroughly orgasmed while she peed all over him earlier... Haha, no... spurting orgasm. She would never confess to him that it was pee, or that was why she drank so much water She was thoroughly satisfied with that. She had peed all over him and told him it was cum... something she had enjoyed so much, she was sure it would happen again and again. The thought of him trying to "fuck her like a man" though wasn't really appealing. It was a bait-and-switch. It was a test.

She had had a surprise for him... She reached down and wrapped her hand around it. Attached to her bulky leather panties, was a silicon strapon. She'd had it for a while now. It was a gift from her friend, Angela, and they had tried it out a few times.

She had it in her mind to try it out on Stephen's lil round butt. He would come into her room and say "Giulia, it's time for me to fuck you like a man." and she would reveal the strapon and say "Mmmm, and it's time for me to fuck you like a woman." Then she could have seen and judged how he reacted.

But Stephen had not shown up, so she resolved now to clear up any misunderstanding in their relationship.

She pulled up a pair of jean-short-shorts, to somewhat hide the strap-on. She admired the bulge it made under the pants. Then she slipped quietly into the guest bedroom with her spare key. She found Stephen asleep on the guest-bed. His laundered, shrunken clothes lay on top of the dresser. The outfit he had worn while they were laundering; the tights and blouse were also laying out. He must be naked under the covers, she thought.

So she gently lifted the covers, and admired his feminine features, as he slept. Laying on his side, she could see his tiny naked penis. His slender arms and legs. He didn't even have much hair for a guy, but he didn't meet current societal standards for erotic feminine beauty, either. She resolved to take him to a salon soon to have him waxed by a professional-waxed, clean, hairless.

She admired his soft features for a bit, then slipped under the covers behind him. The strapon she was wearing made her feel masculine to his feminine. She pressed against his back and began caressing his bare buttocks to wake him.

Feeling that strange pressure on him, lazily Stephen turned to face her, yawning, "man... it's early, what are you doing?"

Giulia smiled. She was the man, she thought, grinning. "It's almost eight. You never came in to fuck me like a man, last night" Giulia smiled. She wrapped her arm around Stephen and continued to play with his butt. Sliding her fingers between the cheeks.

"God... what are you.." he started as she insisted playing with his buttocks. But her hand followed as he wriggled his butt, and she tightened her grip, so he gave up.

"It's... well I mean honestly, yesterday with the whole gay thing with your parents, I mean that was crazy, and with them right there in the next room.. I kind of didn't feel like it.."

Excuses, excuses, Giulia thought. She knew what was really underneath all that. "Mmmmm, a real man would want to fuck me, but that's okay. I like you the way you are."

"Real man..now what's that supposed to.."

She slid her fingers deeper between his cheeks. He wriggled but didn't really try to get away. "Mmmm, that's slippery... " She said, with some doubt, but she pulled her fingers to her face and rubbed them together... Slippery but clean. It dawned on her what it was. She'd overheard her mother talking about it to him.

"Did you use mommy's lube?" she giggled.

He started, as she asked him about the lube. "What? No! Of course not, I... well the jacuzzi thing was still full and.. I might have used it as it was.."

"You used it!" she said in delight. "You're a little kinky, aren't you... I like that."

Stephen couldn't really justify that, not even to himself probably. The night before he just went to bed exhausted, pretty much trying to ignore and forget whatever happened during that crazy day, the awful dinner with the family, those odd pants Giulia gave him, and of course the bath.

Hearing that and being directly asked wasn't exactly the way he wanted to start the day.

He decided to play it cool and just not fall in that trap in that moment.

"Yeah sure.. Um.. whatever, anyway, shouldn't we go?"

Giulia pulled him in, hugging him in delight. She gave some thought to how eager he must be to take it up the ass, but she decided she had enough of the confession of what lay underneath, for now. She would have to bring this honesty out of him over time. But she would be using this strapon on him soon... Maybe even later today.

"Sure, let's get up and get breakfast... It's almost eight A.M. You need to get ready for school. When is your first class?

"Oh, it's not until 11." But then he bolted up, remembering, "Oh, but Giulia, I don't have anything to wear! My clothes got shrunk in the dryer."

"Oh? What's wrong?"

"Look, over there..."

"She picked up his skinny-jeans and looked them over."

"This won't fit you?"

"No, Giulia, They shrunk in the dryer. They're too small."

"Hmmm... Well you could at least try them."

"I have."

"Let me see."

Stephen sighed, and tried to pull himself into the now shrunken skinny-jeans. He couldn't get them halfway up his thighs.

She giggled uproariously as he tried to put the pants on. "Giulia, it's not funny. I don't have anything to wear!" Stephen complained.

"Hmmm... I think it's just the lower leg part you're having trouble with, see? Maybe we could cut them off at the knees.. Could you do them in cut-offs?"

"Ummm, that would... that would look awful."

"Yeah, maybe you're right. You do have excellent fashion sense. But I've got an idea. Here, take those off, I'll see what I can do with them. I know how to do some alterations."

Stephen struggled back out of his jeans. "I suppose that would be alright."

"Great!"

In a few minutes, Giulia returned, with his cut-off shorts. There was barely anything left of them. They had been cut-off way too high, with the bottoms of the pockets hanging down in the front.

"Here you go." she said.

"What happened to my pants? Giulia, I can't wear these to school!"

"What's wrong with them?"

"They're way too short! My balls will practically hang out the bottom."

"That's okay, they'll show off your sexy legs."

"Giulia, I'll look gay."

"Well try them on, at least. I think you'll look sexy."

"No, Giulia. People will make fun of me."

"Oh, who cares what other people think? You're my boyfriend, and if I think you look sexy, you look sexy."

"I don't know, Giulia."

"Well, it's the only thing you have to wear unless you want to wear my clothes." Giulia said.

"I'll just drop by my room this morning and get my own clothes."

"Alright, well, you might as well put those shorts on, because you'll have to wear something when you go over there."

Stephen sighed. "Alright."

He proceeded to put on the shorts.

"Oh, they look amazing on you," Giulia says. "I'm getting wet just watching you put them on!"

"That's not the point... aside the fact that it looks ridiculous... I'm... Giulia don't ask me this, I will not wear this at school, people already have the wrong idea right now, but..I mean THIS??" he says nervously holding up the pants.

Giulia smiled tenderly at him. "Don't ask me this," he said, and in that moment she knew it was up to her. She knew deep inside, under all these protests, there was a beautiful sexy girl waiting to come out. She could hear that underneath he had the potential to obey her completely, and he would eventually.

"No way... I'll just leave earlier, gotta get home take something else.." Stephen said.

That wouldn't do at all, Giulia thought. But for now, she would ease up. "Okay, hon. If it's that important to you, I will go over to Alex's and get you your clothes."

"Oh.. really..?" he said, that wasn't that hard after all, he thought, a bit surprised actually, not having to have one more discussion regarding clothing and other stupid stuff.

"Yeah, of course... then, yes, that'd be nice, I don't wanna exactly face that jerk wearing this right now.." he said finally, thinking again shamefully to what happened last time he saw Alex.

"Of course. I just want you to be open to dressing the way I think you're sexiest. But for now, I guess, after your fight with Alex, I'll go handle him for you." She gave Stephen a hug goodbye. "I'll be back within the hour.

Stephen paced around the room, naked for a moment, but shortly after Giulia left, there was a knock at the door.

Stephen cast about himself, looking for something to cover himself as the door flung open.

"Oh, dear. I'm sorry!" said Amelia, in her gauzy nightgown, holding a saucer and a cup of tea, just slightly smeared from her red lipstick. "I didn't know you weren't dressed" She said it almost seductively; flirtatiously, not really convincingly embarrassed or averting her eyes, just smiled fondly, waiting for a response.

"No I'm... it's ok.." he says still covering himself with his hands, embarrassed, sitting on the bed again.

"It's just... we, I, well got some trouble with my pants here.." he tried to articulate

"Oh, but you have clothes right? Giulia washed them last night, didn't she?"

"Yes, I mean I do, but.. Figured perhaps it's not really... appropriate for school, Giulia's going back to my place to get something"

"Oh, is that where Giulia went off to?" Amelia asked. "She rushed out without saying anything."

"I'm sorry... well I'd rather wait for her to come back, got a class later this morning.. You know"

"But you must put something on, now, to come and have breakfast with Antonio and me. Unless you'd like to come out naked. I'm sure we won't mind."

"Mmh yeah.. I guess, yeah I'd wear something but.. I mean like.." he looked at her briefly catching sight of the shape of her breasts, but turned away "just don't laugh, it's not like I wanted any of this.."

"Okay dear. I will try not to laugh, but gracious... You need to come to enjoy life's little disruptions. Now go on dear, put on the pants, or I think I'll go pick out one of Giulia's dresses for you to wear."

"That's the problem.." he started, trying to ignoring her mentioning the dress "you see.. It got shrinken, it didn't fit so Giulia tried to cut it out a bit but.. Well it's way too much.."

" Don't you have any jeans or something, perhaps your husband?"

"Oh my," she laughs. "Antonio's pants would be much too big for you. He's a big man, you're a petite little thing."

"Ma'am..." he said, holding the skimpy pants in front of him, they could barely cover his crotch, "I just can't wear this, look.."

Amelia's red lips dropped open in delighted surprise, seeing his skinny naked body barely concealing his tiny penis with his tiny shorts. She then covered her mouth and then smiled broadly. "Of course you can, dear. You'll look adorable. Antonio will love it."

"Well...mmh so long as Giulia gets back with my stuff.."

'Its for five minutes, Steph, hang on it, come on' he thought trying to reassure himself.

He was about to stand up as he realizes he was still covered by the bed sheets and nothing else. Looking at her, blushing he adds "um... some um.. privacy, will you?"

The woman was creeping him out.

Amelia lets out a disappointed sigh, and says. "Okay, suit yourself. Just be quick about it, alright?" She turns away and the door closes.

With the door finally shut he looks around, realizing how hopeless was the entire situation, he now had to put on that ridiculous little thing and have breakfast with those weirdos.. Just great!

He slid up the freshly made short shorts; what remained of his pants; trying to fit them with more than one trouble, even like that, they were impossibly tight, pressing his dick and balls really bad. Funny enough they were basically even shorter than his underwear, therefore he was basically exposing his boxer popping out from underneath the jeans.

He sighed and finally he took his old t-shirt, of course smaller as well, only able to cover his tummy a little bit above his belly button.

'That's ridiculous' he thought as he opened the door. Standing there in the hallway he felt fresh hair on his long legs, as he heard Giulia's parents calling him downstairs. "Come get your breakfast sweety!"

He gloomily trudged down the stairs. He saw they had a place ready for him there at the table: A bowl of fruit and a glass of orange juice.

"Ohh,ho ho... look at you..." Amelia laughed. She turned to Antonio... "I'm sorry. He made me promise not to laugh."

Antonio turns looking up from the paper, and laughs as well, exclaiming "your boxers are sticking out of your shorts!"

Amelia smirks. "It's really..." she tries to hold in her chuckle. "No, that's just not a suitable way to wear it, dear. Go on now... fix it, quick, and come back for breakfast."

Stephen stood there, looking down, simply acknowledging how awful they were to him, taking advantage of that stupid situation he thought, really?

"I... there's nothing to fix.. Giulia did this.. They're not even pants anymore, what am I supposed to do?" He said finally in a rather upset tone.

Amelia looks hurt personally at the criticism of her daughter. "Nonsense. Giulia could never have intended such a travesty of fashion. Boxer-shorts under short-shorts? Don't be ridiculous! You could show a bit of appreciation and wear them right."

"Guys don't wear pants like this.." he said quietly.

"Oh!" she laughed. "I remember, of course!" She winked. "But you don't have to play that whole "guy" game around us, sweety." Amelia says. "You are welcome here to be yourself."

Once again they were implying his homosexuality.

Thanks Giulia, thanks he thought.

At the same time however he didn't want to make a scene with them, in their own way, he thought, they were trying to be gentle and helpful.

As he started folding the boxers in, so they could be hidden under the jeans, he just felt he couldn't take it anymore. So he started "What exactly did Giulia tell you about me?"

Seeing that Steph was at least doing something about this silly appearance, Giulia patted the chair next to her. "Oh. Alright. Sit down, sweety." She sighed trying to think of how to put it.

"Giulia said you were feeling lost trying to fit in as a man in a world where you just so obviously didn't fit. She wanted to know if you could stay over here for a few days while you made some adjustments."

"I... " he started unsecure.

At that moment, the door opened.

Giulia arrived.

========

Knock knock knock

Alex threw a towel around his waist and went to answer the door of his dorm room.

"Giulia, what? Hi!"

"Hi Alex" she smiled looking him up and down, in his towel. This was a totally different kind of attraction than she felt for Stephen. Alex was already unashamedly undressing her with his eyes.

"Can I come in?" She asked.

"Oh, yeah, sure, sure. Where's Stephen?"

"My place. I came to get some of his clothes."

"So he's not coming back here?"

"Awww sweety, desperate much? I got into your head, didn't I?"

"What do you mean?"

"I heard about you, jacking off in his face. I don't think he made that up, did he? I made you start thinking about it a lot, didn't I"?

She stood close to him, so it was irresistible for his big hands to start sliding all over her body."

"Nah, Giulia, I was just hazing him. I didn't mean nothing by it. I was just... confused. You said we had to take a break for two weeks 'cause your parents are home. Now you've got Stephen come to live with you? What's up?"

"Well, didn't i bet you that I'd have you wanting to fuck Stephen in two weeks?"

"Ummm, I don't remember... You say a lot of stuff when I'm fucking you."

"Oh, well it made you cum pretty hard when I said that. Sounds like if you forgot but you're jacking it in his face the next day, some part of you must have remembered." she giggles.

"Dunno." Alex said. His hands crept down to the front of her jeans... Feeling an unfamiliar hardness there, he said, "Giulia, what the hell?"

Giulia giggles. "It's for stephanie's training." she says.

"What?"

"What you're gonna do for me, Alex, is you're going to take all of Stephen's masculine clothes and box them up and take them to a pawn-shop or goodwill. I'm going to make sure he's dressed all pretty for you so you won't be able to resist him."

"You sure? Really?" Alex says.

"If you do that for me, today, I will make sure you have the time of your life, kinkiest... hottest... sexiest... time of your life. Over and over and over again."

Alex seemed a bit less eager, after feeling the strapon in Giulia's pants, but he started thinking, this could be really interesting, and he didn't want to do anything to jeopardize future opportunities.

"Alright. I'll do it."

"Okay. In the meantime, let's see if we have anything really really feminine that he would never wear to school."

"I don't know if he has anything like that. He's got all those skinny jeans and fluffy sweaters. That's faggy enough to me."

"Nothing? Shit, I'll just have to return empty-handed, then. I was looking forward to the look on his face. Just try to avoid him at school for the next few days until I give you the all-clear. I don't want anything to fuck this up."

=======

Amelia had just been explaining to Stephen, "You're feeling lost, trying to fit in as a man in a world where you just didn't fit as a man."

"I... " Stephen had started, insecure.

At that moment, the door had opened, and Giulia had arrived.

"Stephen, I need to talk to you... privately." she sid.

"Oh, Giulia, finally" Steph said in relief, the gay/not gay thing could wait he thought.

"Sure, let me get dressed, we'll talk on our way to school"

"Ummm, about that..." she took his hand leading up the stairs, to the guest bedroom. She didn't have his clothes in her hands.

"I couldn't talk about this in front of Mom and Dad. It was Alex. He was so mad that I left him for you that he's thrown out all your clothes. I couldn't say that in front of mom and dad because they don't know you're with me... that way."

Her hands were on his shoulders, caressing and rubbing him, affectionately.

"Yeah...well by the way, about your parents, Giulia... I can't keep this on, it is embarrassing, I'm not gay and... Wait.. what?!" He said.

"Alex did what? You've got to be kidding me!"

"I'm sorry, hon. He threw out all your clothes. He was so angry at you about not having me. He wanted revenge."

"That's.. That's just stupid, how old are we? 12 years old? This is fucked up! I can't skip the class, not today!" he said angrily.

"Well, you look alright in that... except... your boxers are showing..."

"My boxers, are you serious? That's the last of my problems! Look at me!" He said rubbing his bare thighs, it was worse than the skimpiest bathsuit.

Giulia's hands joined Stephen's as he ran his fingers over his thighs. "You look really sexy, I think. I've worn outfits that skimpy to school."

"You..you're a girl, Giulia!!" He said, trying to figure out a solution, he could go get something in some random clothes shop perhaps, really quick, or maybe it was too late. On the other hand.. Asking Giulia to borrow something else?

"I'm a girl?" she smiles... "What kind of a sexist comment is that?" She squeezed Stephen's cheek and slid her hands down over his body... "But I guess it's true..." she said, ast houghi n doubt. "But then, why didn't you come into my bedroom and prove it to me last night?"

BigHand32
BigHand32
40 Followers
12