Steph and Giulia Ch. 05: Short Shorts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh man, stop it, will you? You keep bringing that up, it's.. It's just, I didn't want to waste it, to make it go that way... it is different with you.." he said, blushing.

"Well, you're going to have a lot more chances, hon. Just don't let on to my parents that you're actually straight, okay?"

"Giulia.. They.. they're treating me in that way, out of pity or whatever, they keep on with this positive reinforcement thing, it's just too weird..!"

"I know, right?! My parents are the best."

"I...guess..." he said, "anyway.. right now, I've got a bigger issue..."

"Oh, how big is it?" she said, running her hand over his crotch. Her smiling face just a few inches from his. "If only we had time right now to settle your big issue."

Even with all of that going on, he thought 'how can you not love her?', looking at her playful smile.

She gave him a slow sensual kiss as her hand unzipped his shorts, and fondled his little penis. But then she looked down, with a critical eye. "This would look a lot better without the boxers of course. A lot less silly. But... I've got another idea. You could wear, like spandex sweats underneath." idly stroking Stephen's cock as she pondered.

He barely knew what spandex was, everything was going on so fast and all he could feel was her soft hand expertly stroking him, like if it was so natural and normal, over there, in the guest room. He was hers in that moment, hundred percent. So he did as told, slowly pulling up his pants looking at her beautiful face.

"I'll tell you what," she says, releasing him. "I'll go grab something from my room. No, you come with me... Pull up your pants, and come with me."

She took Stephen to her room, explaining "He feels shy about his unshaven legs," to her parents. "We're going to have him wear some spandex."

"Uh..unshaved?" he said confused as she started pulling him to her room.

She took Stephen to her room, and knelt in front of him, unbuttoning and unzipping his shorts... Slowly drawing your boxers down with them, to your ankles.

"It's that thing... if you want to show off your sexy legs, you gotta shave..." she says.

"But you won't have to today." she says, getting to her feet, as your lonely hard cock waits for her touch. "I've got some tights you can wear under the shorts." She goes to the dresser and pulls out a pair of slick black tights. "Here, try these on."

As he just realised she was actually talking about girl's tights, once again he stood there, silently, thinking again at how he could have possibly ended in such a situation.

"Giulia.. I don't want to complain all the time but...tights?"

"Oh, thank goodness you don't want to complain all the time," she giggles. "It's going to be so nice when that stops." Once again she knelt in front of Stephen. Her breath on his naked sex before she leaned back... She held the tights in front of his feet. "Step in." she commanded.

With his weight on on foot, reluctantly he obeyed, while meekly saying "first thing I'll need to buy some real clothes.. For sure, then fucking Alex will hear me..."

Once both feet are into the legs, Giulia slowly and sensually pulls them up, fondling the backs of his thighs. For a flourish, she takes the front of the tights and pulls them up with her teeth, nuzzling his naked cock as she pulls.

"There you go... Now just put the shorts back on, and we can talk about fucking Alex."

"Ah-ah very funny, thanks.. " he says while feeling the alien sensation of the tight thighs perfectly wrapping around his long legs. Putting the pants on, he came to realize the effect and the sensation wasn't quite as he was expecting. He didn't feel like he had his normal long pants. He didn't feel like wearing any of his normal clothes. And the fact that he wasn't wearing any underwear didn't help, at all.

"This is so stupid... " he let out

Giulia looked over him... "Mmmm, it's much better than before, though, with your boxers hanging out haphazardly."

But still, she wondered at what 'stupid' he saw about it. "Let's see, is there anything else we should do? You USUALLY have such an excellent fashion sense...:" Giulia said... "Think of this just as a step up from your skinny jeans you usually wear. You know, that's part of the reason I'm so drawn to you. Just let me look at you in this outfit for a while." She steps back, licking her lips... looking up and down your upper thighs and crotch. 'mmmmmmm..." she says. "Delicious... No, I don't think it's stupid at all, but there might be something that would complete the outfit."

"Fashion sense... " he muffled, not that he ever had so much to say in taking those decision, he thought, of course keeping it for him. "So.. something else..? Isn't this already um... enough?" he asks, once again feeling like her personal doll.

"Oh, I know." she runs to the closet and grabs a light blue fuzzy sweater. "You could wear this with it or..." She leans in and wraps the arms around your waist, tying them together in front of you...

"Hmmmm, that looks really cute."

He let her do, as always, reasoning with himself, at least, he thought, this could cover a bit my back, as he felt incredibly exposed because of the shorter t-shirt. And besides.. .it's blue, isn't it, he pondered, without even noticing how stupid that was as a justification.

"Giulia.. Be honest.. What would anyone think at school? I mean... it's one thing let you parents think of me as a total sissy but..."

"Well, if anyone thinks anything other than "you're MINE" I'll be pretty angry with them." Giulia smiles. "I love you so much, and you're doing this for me, and don't let anybody else's opinion bring you down, okay?"

Grown used to be referred as almost a property, he actually kind of enjoyed how possessive she seemed to be when it came to him. To that, then, he found himself able just to say slowly "I love you too.."

She smiled, and took him in her arms, kissing gently at his lips, until her tongue found entry, probing, kissing him, happily.

But then this was cut short by a knock at the door. As usual, Amelia didn't wait to walk in, and Giulia had to cut short the embrace suddenly.

"Oh!" he gasps suddenly as the door opens.

"It's just about time to get to school... Ohh, Stephanie, you look adorable! See I told you those shorts were a good look for you. You didn't believe me."

"I.. um...thank you.." he says trying to stay calm, still thinking how bad he wanted to yell them he wasn't gay, just about few minutes before. "It's Stephen, though.."

"Stephen, Stephanie," Amelia laughed, "Sure, it's our little secret." she winks. "Just wanted to let you two kids know you have to be in class soon."

12