Steph Gets Gangbanged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't argue that it can't effect our work relationship and don't worry, I'm not necessarily expecting to do this again, but there is no way this isn't special." Said Barry. Lenny could not have agreed more.

Barry added, "Steph, I have been lonely and horny for three years, hell, more than that since my wife had been sick. You gave me the physical thrill I've been dreaming of. Rich, you've got a hell of a woman. I could not be more grateful."

Lenny added, essentially without thinking through his statement, "And I'm just so damn happy to lose my virginity, FINALLY!"

They all sat stunned looking at Lenny. Then Barry said, dumb founded, "But you're the hot shot playboy. I thought you were ALWAYS getting laid."

Said Lenny, "I wish. I've had a number of dates, even got some groping in and we dry humped a few times, but, none of the girls were interested in going all the way. I was beginning to get a complex."

Rich said, "Well, if you had to lose your virginity, I'm glad my wife was the girl. She's freaking amazing."

Lenny agreed. Barry did, too. Then Barry, collecting his clothes went over to the corner and began to dress quietly alone. Steph went over and hugged him. "You OK?"

Barry just nodded. Then he looked into Steph's eyes and said softly, "I miss my wife. Thank you for this believe me, I enjoyed this, VERY much, but it just brought back memories."

"You gangbanged your wife?" Steph queried, trying to lighten the mood. Barry chuckled and said, "No you silly girl, but we had wonderful sex. She was the last woman I had a physical encounter with until tonight. It just sort of hit me.

Steph hugged him, holding him very close. Then she gently kissed his neck and said, "It's ok to let go now. Never stop missing her, but get out there and really find someone special. You're a great guy, Barry and Ms. Right is just around the corner."

"Which street?" asked Barry, his mood now lightening.

They had a beer, relaxed and then, it was time for the boys to leave. They did and Rich and Steph went to bed, where Rich plowed her just one more time.

12