Stephan Becomes Stacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy set up an online profile and helped her weed through the freaks. After a while they found one, Will. He was an executive with a financial services firm. He was accessible via email and texting. He was not clingy and most weeknights he was pretty busy.

It was near love at first sight for Stacy. He was about six feet tall, muscular with a thick head of brown hair. His Hazel eyes were bright and friendly. His face was clean shaven with no dimples, but a strong chin. His hands were soft. She noticed that when he helped her in and out of his car and into the carriage. She also felt them when he touched her bare back in the dress she wore to the musical.

Stacy's phone pinged. She checked it. "Looks like Will will be stopping by on his way to the office. He needs caffeine."

"He is working today?" Claudia asked.

"Yeah, sometimes he does to catch up. He says when a client is in your office investing millions you let them talk about whatever they want for as long as they want. Anyhow, he should be by soon. How do I look?" Stacy dug for her compact and touched up her makeup.

Claudia saw Will approaching. He had slipped around the corner and came up behind her. Stacy took a sip of her latter and had just put it back down as a bouquet of a half dozen red roses appeared over her shoulder. She looked up, recognized Will, and squealed with delight. Will planted a kiss on her cheek.

"You two ladies look lovely." Will smiled. Stacy stood up and gave him a hug and quick kiss.

"Thank you." Claudia smiled at Will. He reached down and shook her hand. He looked over at Stacy. She jumped up from her chair and hugged him, then sat back down.

"My company is a sponsor for the big breast cancer fundraiser party in two weeks. There is a casino part and nightclub part. Would you like to go with me?" Will asked, his arm leaning on the table.

Stacy smiled big. "Yes, that sounds like fun." Will continued. "You looked really amazing in that dress the other weekend. We are encouraged to dress formal. I was going to get a tux." Stacy and Claudia traded smiles, and then looked back to Will. Both women envisioned how he would look in a tux. *****************************************

Stephan hung a white gown on the rack. It was 4AM and he'd finally finished it. It was quite the contrast next to the low cut red dress he made for Will's party. As barter for more vials from Luna Botanica, he was making a Quinceneara dress for the granddaughter. He was going to deliver it later, after a few hours of much needed sleep.

As he washed his face before going to bed, Stephan looked in the mirror. Having had two identities in a month was getting more confusing than fun. He and Will had done nothing more than kiss, but Stephan knew that after Will's company's party the chances were high they would be spending the night together. Will had already told her he had a room at the hotel where the event was taking place.

Stephan would bring the vials with him and after Will fell asleep Stephan would set his phone alarm to wake him up to take another vial. That should work he thought. It was risky, but he REALLY wanted to sleep with Will. The thought of being his woman was always in the back of his mind. He smiled at his reflection then went to bed. *****************************************

The flash went off. Both Stacy and Will smiled big. After a few champagnes and being whirled on the dance floor by a big handsome man, her evening was better than she ever imagined. They moved from in front of the photographer's background and towards their table. The photographer had captured them together as a couple. Stacy's custom dress was a fiery, sparkling red gown with a low back and short hemline. When she looked at Will in his tuxedo she felt a burning desire.

As the evening winded down they slipped away to a back balcony that overlooked the courtyard of the hotel. Will took Stacy's hand and continued dancing with her. Her heels made clicking sounds on the exterior tile. He pulled her to him.

They embraced.

"Thank you for coming with me." Will told her. Stacy smiled. "You are welcome."

"You look so hot in your dress that I can barely stand it." Will dipped her and they shared a deep, passionate kiss.

Stacy felt a hot rush of desire spring from deep inside her. She wanted this man. She wanted him bad. As Will held her hand and lead her back through the hotel ballroom to the elevators, she felt like she was floating in a dream. Stephan could look like a woman and enjoy playing one with his boyfriends. Stacy was a woman. A woman with a sexual desire that was about to boil over.

As the elevator door closed Stacy looked into the mirrored wall. Will slid his hand up Stacy's back and closed in. His strong hands touched her arms just below her shoulders and pressed his chest to her back. He kissed her neck. Stacy could feel his growing hardness through his pants as he pressed against her. She could not hold back any longer.

She reached back with her hand and lightly stroked him through his pants with just her nails. Will paused his lips and met her eyes in the mirror. Stacy smiled a devilish smile. The elevator stopped at their floor. Stacy could hardly wait until they were in the room. As soon as he shut the door she turned and wrapped her warms around his neck. The light from the window was enough. Neither one of them even thought about the light switch. He squeezed her tight.

Their deep, passionate kisses rapidly moved to lustful tongue play. He moved his hands down to Stacy's ass and lifted her up. Her dress rode up and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Will started walking towards the bed. He sat down with Stacy in his lap. Will kissed her neck. She felt goose bumps. Strong arms held her. She reveled in his warm breath and lips moving down her neck. Stacy ran her fingers and hands through the back of his hair encouraging him to continue.

Stacy felt his fingers unclasp the hook on the back of her dress. She smiled as Will moved the zipper down the custom dress Stephan created to seduce him.

"Mmmm..." Will moaned in delight as his kisses moved to Stacy's now exposed breasts. He kissed his way to her nipples.

"Oh Will..." Stacy closed her eyes and hugged his head. She loved what his lips and tongue were doing to her nipples. It sent electric shocks through her. She could feel her pussy moisten and ache for Will. Stacy moved her hips back and forth, grinding on Will's hardness.

Will closed his lips around one of her nipples, sucked down. Stacy moaned, pulling his head to her. She could feel his cock, erect and aiming straight up. She pushed against him, her legs straddling him and pulling herself to him.

Will felt like he was on fire. No woman had ever driven him this crazy. He had been lusting for her since he laid eyes on her. He was excited since he knew soon she would be naked underneath him.

He stood up, Stacy still holding on to him.

"Oh Will!" She exclaimed with surprise and excitement as he lifted her. He turned around so that he could lay Stacy down on the bed. He continued the assault on her lips and neck with deep kisses as his arms encompassed her. Just as she became accustomed to this position he sat up on his knees.

"I hate to destroy your beautiful dress." Will smirked as he helped Stacy slide out of it. Once free, Will went to hang it up.

"Where are you going?" Stacy asked, using her elbows to prop herself up.

"This needs to be hung up." Will said playfully. "So does my tux."

He then proceeded to remove his tux in a manner that quickly turned into a slow striptease.

"Will." Stacy interrupted. He looked up.

"Just hang it up and get back over here." Her tone prompted him to move quickly.

Stacy was not sure if he could see her red panties in the dark. She knew there was a large, dark, wet patch right in front. It had been there most of the night. Will approached clothed in only his black boxers and a white undershirt. She met him on all fours at the foot of the bed. Her mouth watered. This was the hottest men either Stephan or Stacy had ever been with.

"Take off your shirt." She ordered. As he did she caught a glimpse of firm abs as she reached forward and pulled down the front of his boxes, releasing his near erect cock. FINALLY!! The sight made her mouth water. He was uncircumcised, about half a foot long and full enough to hit places in her that a woman needed hit. But first, he needed to get back to full status. Stacy moved in and took his cock head in her mouth. Her lips pressed around the sides. Will gasped. Her quickness caught him off guard. He was midway through taking his shirt off. He felt her tongue flicker on his cock.

She moved her head in small circles, taking more of him in her mouth.

"Oh Stacy." He whispered, followed up by an eyes closed groan.

Stacy moved one hand to his cock's base and pumped as her lips moved up and down his shaft. Minutes went by before she leaned back, looked up at him and smiled.

She took his cock back into her mouth and sucked him deep, then bobbed her head a few times before releasing him. He was back to rock hard. She was about to keep playing with him, when he reached for the back of her hair. He pulled her hair back, leaned down and pressed his lips to hers in a deep kiss.

Will let go of her hair and guided her to her back to her bed. As soon as she was on her back Will zipped off her panties.

"HEY! Slow down there tough...guy." Her words slowed and stopped as he buried his face between her legs. The sensation was overwhelming. It was an electric storm coming from her loins. She could feel Will's tongue slowly caressing her pussy. Her head leaned back and her eyes shut. "Oooohhhh...." She moaned.

Will's hands moved upward from her hips. He kissed and teased her clit. His tongue lapped and circled it. He looked up at her. She was so beautiful. He loved looking at her firm body. Her perky breasts begged for him to reach for them. He lightly fondled them with his fingertips working his way to her nipples. How perfect they were! Round nipples centered in small areolas that to him looked like model quality.

Stacy's moans started again, her volume increasing.

"Oh....OOOOOhhhhhhh.....Oh Will....I'm....OOOOHHHHH!!!" Stacy's body shook. Her head rolled towards her chest as she came. She let loose a few more moans as he stopped. He kissed the insides of her thighs then kissed from her stomach up to the soft undersides of her breasts. Stacy was still sensitive and shifted a bit as he gave her nipples some affection. Will was soon on top of her, kissing her deeply again.

Stacy felt his body heat. His solid, muscular frame was over her. She felt delicate, even dainty under him. It was, like in the fantasies

Stephan had, feminine. She could feel his cock. It felt fully erect and was pushing against her thigh.

It was time. After years of dreaming of this moment, it was about to happen. She parted her legs, spreading them for him. Will was kissing behind her ear, resting on his elbows. She reached down, found his stiff cock and guided him into her. He inhaled a long, deep breath.

Ecstasy!

She reveled in the moment. Nerves, tingles, and the most peculiar of pleasurable electric shocks erupted from her pussy. His cock stretched her, touched her in places she never knew existed. This is what it felt like to be a real woman.

She moved her hands behind his head, touching his neck; pulling him to her slightly as he kissed her lips. Tingles continued as Will started a slow rhythm. He would pull nearly out of her, and then slowly bring himself back down, bottoming out when their pelvis' met. Stacy laid her head back onto the bed. Will slid a pillow under it was she put it down. She smiled.

He propped up on his arms, changing his entry angle. His pace picked up and his hips changed direction every few strokes. Stacy crossed her legs so her ankles met behind Will. She squeezed him when he was fully inside her. His back rubbed against her ankles with every thrust.

Stacy pulled herself to him with her legs. Will stopped so she could pull herself to him, fucking his cock with long slow motions.

"Oh yeah Stacy." He reached down to play with both nipples using his thumbs and forefingers. This angle did something for Stacy. In what seemed an instant, a hot, tingling sensation erupted from their coupling. Her eyes shut; her legs squeezed him pushing his cock into her.

Will moved one hand down and used his thumb to caress her clit. Orgasm waves washed over her.

"OH WILL!! AHHHHH....Ahh...AAAHHHH..." Stacy wailed loud enough to wake the hotel floor. He smiled. She called out his name and he felt her clamp down on his cock when she came. She was still. Her eyes still closed. Her lips were pursed together in an off center smile. Her posture loosened and she fell back flat to the bed. She gasped as he slid out.

Will moved to kiss her. She was limp. Her orgasm was powerful, like she dreamed it would be. His firm, masculine body was over her and the smell of his sweat made something in her feel feminine and perhaps slightly submissive.

"That was amazing." She said touching his face as his soft lips met hers. "Now it's your turn to come." Stacy relished this feeling, but as Stephan she knew what all men wanted.

"Let's try this." He spread her legs, hooked the underside of her knees around his wrists which were made into fists supporting him. He was still erect enough to slide in with little effort. He grunted when he made it all the way in. This time he took a few slow strokes before he sped up. Stacy rolled her head back, her eyes still closed. The sensation was overwhelming.

She was a little tight from her big orgasm, but still very wet. Her tightness disappeared, but her wetness only increased.

"Ohhhhhhhh..." Stacy moaned, leaning her head forward and making wide eyed contact with him. "Harder. Harder Will." She dared. Well maybe begged. She felt another hot rush building.

"Come with me. Come when I come." She begged.

"Ahhhhh....aaaaaahhhh.....AAAAAAHHHHHH..." Stacy screamed again. Her hands pressed against his chest. It was futile. Will slowed slightly, but kept going.

Stacy rolled her head back as an orgasm washed over her again. Her body tingled all over. It never felt this good as Stephan. She looked up at Will again.

"Are you close sweetie?" She whispered, somewhat breathless.

"Yeah." He grunted.

"Please pull out when you come?" She asked cocking her head forward and looking at his face. Sweat beaded on his forehead. His eyes were nearly shut and his facial expression was one she knew well: a man about to come and come hard. His slowed rhythm picked up with a few deep strokes. He pulled out and attempted to stroke himself off onto her mound.

Stacy sat up, pushed his chest hard so he was on his knees and ducked her head down. Will's cock shot an initial load that got her on her cheek and chin. Her lips locked around his head and moved a little down his shaft. She felt another pulse of hot come. Her tongue lapped his head hard while her head bobbed in short, rapid motions.

"Ssssssstttttttaaaaaaccccccyyyyyy..." Will's voice was low and drawn out in a primal moan. She felt his body jerk slightly. She coaxed another small load from him, lapping it down. Will stroked her head with both hands as she finished him off with her tongue.

Soon they were both lying on the bed, Stacy resting her head on his chest, his arms around her. Stacy basked in their afterglow. *****************************************

Stacy slipped out of bed and into the bathroom. She reached into her makeup bag and pulled out a vial. She poured a glass of water and poured it in. She picked up her phone from the counter, set the alarm for 3 hours and settled back down in bed. Will was asleep, hard asleep. Stacy placed the glass on the nightstand and her phone under her pillow. Deep inside she nervously hoped her plan would work. As she got cozy under the covers she revisited the feelings she had from her lovemaking with Will. She smiled and drifted off.

The buzz under her pillow woke her. Stacy's heart raced in panic. She clicked the phone off, and then reached for her potion and water glass. It was not where she left it on the night stand. She sat up looking for it. It was further back on the stand and only now half full. She grabbed it and greedily drank it down. It lacked the familiar mint pepper taste. Did she have another vial? She thought to herself.

"What's wrong baby?" She heard Will's sleepy voice.

Before answering she felt her chest, firm B cups where still there. She felt comfortable to speak. "Nothing, just thirsty." She put the glass down and started to get out of bed. Will rolled over, put his arms around her and pulled her to him.

"All mine." He kissed her cheek. Stacy loved the attention, but her mind was still racing about the extra vial.

"Your water tasted funny. I drank it earlier, then filled it up again." Will could not see Stacy's wide eyes.

"I love this. You and I together." Will's voice faded as he drifted back into sleep.

Stacy starred at the ceiling wondering what the morning would reveal.

12