Stephanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god the way you tightened around me was amazing," six said.

"Oh yeah I'll try it then," six and a half said sliding out of my mouth and under my back. He was much thicker than six so the stimuli only grew. Seven was very passionate thrusting heavily in me, rubbing my boobs and lasting through three more of my orgasms before he gave me my first vaginal creampie.

"Uhh, wow your cum is so hot," I moaned. Seven pulled out and I dripped heavily on the couch.

"Is a sucker available," another six and half asked while a five and half slid into my mouth. The other redhead came over quickly and sucked the cum eagerly from my pussy.

"Ooh you taste good," she said licking everything clean until she made me come with six in my ass cumming at the same time. It went on like that for a while though at one point I had an eight in my mouth-which I secretly wished was replacing the six in my pussy-a seven in my ass, two cocks in my hand and another had climbed on my chest and was thrusting his dick between my boobs. Something very unusual happened; as I came all six of the guys came at the same time. I whelped and the two in my hands sprayed my face, the one on my chest sprayed under my chin, the one in my mouth filled my throat, and the two inside pumped more inside my body. The six of them left at the same time and Liz threw me an unused full sized towel. It had been a couple hours so it was no surprise that the men were spent along with most of the women. I however could've done a little more once I got all the cum off. I looked for Jamie and he was still pulsing.

"Oh Jamie come over here and finish up," I said.

He smiled and walked to me, "Can I come too," a very tall timid looking man said.

"Sure, but you look kinda spent honey," I said.

"I just didn't get to," He said sadly.

"We all tried, you're just too big handsome," Liz said.

"We'll see, Jamie hold up for a sec," I said sitting up on the bed. "Get harder in my mouth," I said. He stepped in front of me and I put his five inch soft dick in my mouth. After about thirty seconds he got so big that going throat deep closed my air tubes.

I pulled him out breathing hard, "Damn you're sexy," he said.

I was distracted by his massive cock, "How bigareyou?" I asked.

"Eleven," he said timidly.

"Inches!? Wholly shit," I exclaimed.

"It's alright," he said resigned.

"I never said no, just let me flip over, Jamie you'll have to take my ass," I said.

"Oh shucks," he said sarcastically.

"Lay under me, what's your name?" I asked for the first time that night.

"Tim," he said sliding under my body.

"I'm Stephanie, let's make this good. I want you to fuck my cervix," I said sliding his cock into my pussy. I'd never been so stretched out by a dick before or ever again. Tim's cock prodded my fucking stomach.

He was actually able to bottom out inside of me, "You're the perfect Aphrodite," Tim said. I wasn't a hundred percent sure I could take Jamie at the same time, when I thought of it I hadn't had more than two sevens in me the whole night let alone a nine and an eleven. I couldn't speak though, Tim's cock was pressing against every sweet spot, so I couldn't warn Jamie to take it easy.

He slid tightly into my ass and my heart stopped as they both pumped into me. I came so hard that I drooled; I couldn't breathe so there was no screaming. I came again twenty seconds later and in less time I came again.

Liz rushed over to me climbing onto the bed, "Breath Stephanie, like me," she said breathing deep in her nose and out her mouth. I tried to do as she did, but I kept coming and coming so it was hard.

I did manage to start breathing again, but not as well as I should have, "It's too much, I can't stop coming there's no break," I whispered.

"Do you need to stop?" She asked. I thought about how Tim hadn't had an orgasm yet and shook my head feverishly in denial. I rested my head in Liz's arms as my biggest boys fucked me until pressure tears streamed from my eyes and my teeth gritted. I don't know how many times I came or how long it took, but my mind went totally blank as Liz stroked her fingers through my hair.

"Oh fuck Stephanie you're making me come," Jamie said.

"Me too, oh god," Tim grunted. Well we didn't have to worry about not having a simultaneous orgasm that's for damn sure. On my last orgasm of the night my boys filled me to the brim. They stayed in me until after a whole minute Tim finally finished cumming. They pulled out the pressure relief was tangible. Cum came spewing out of my body and it was quickly sucked out. Someone cleaned me off, but then my vision went black.

I didn't dream, but I thought I was when I woke up because I wasn't alone in bed and I didn't remember falling asleep. I felt a woman to my right and next to her was a man. I opened my eyes and found that I was in fact awake and the sun was shining through the blinds. What brought me back to reality was the intense soreness in my vagina, butt, and throat.

"Oof this isn't the best morning ever," I croaked. Looks like my voice was all but lost too, "Mm, so warm," I heard Liz mumbled as she snuggled closer into Jamie. It was so cute I couldn't stop staring . . . that is until my insides started screaming at me a little louder. I went to the sink and found two pills with a note:

Stephanie, take these they are a morning after pill and a muscle relaxer. I know you're on BC, but you took enough loads last night to breed an army. Love ya, Liz.

I took the tablets with some water and started a bath. At first I thought it might wake them up, but I was in enough pain not to give a flying fuck who I woke up. I got in the hot mineral water and let my muscles relax. The Soma kicked in really hard causing my body to go limp and the pain to dissipate.

"Good morning Aphrodite," Liz said sliding into the tub with me.

"Tim called me that last night too, what does it mean?" I asked.

"After an orgy the woman who took the most gets the name after the Greek goddess of love and lust, it's a respectable term among us so don't worry about being called a slut," she said.

"Well I certainly feel like one after last night, though I think I'm quitting sex for a while," I said.

"You'll be singing a different tune in a couple weeks. Once you've had a taste it's hard to not drink from the cum fountain," she said.

"That's a hell of a metaphor," I mumbled.

"It's very true, you may not participate in a lot of orgies, but you'll be a little spoiled when it comes to sex," she said.

"Didn't even think of that, after having Tim inside me last night I'm not sure there's a man big enough to please me anymore. Although I did have a lot of average sized sex and it was very not bad," I said thinking of my first seven of the night.

"Well I suppose the longer you wait the less spoiled you'll become so there's that," she said. We stayed in the tub for a while, ordered some room service when Jamie joined us, and waited for the dizzying effects of the Soma to wear off. She gave me Ibuprofen too, so the pain was still silent.

"So too bad we have to leave tonight," I thought out loud.

"Yeah, promise you'll keep in a little touch. I know this is supposed to be a one-time fantasy, but I don't want to lose touch with you," Liz said.

"Sure thing Liz, I'll give you my number," I said. Huh Deja Vu moment, didn't I give someone my number like a week and a half ago? After we dried off a bit Liz and Jamie left to their rooms together-wonder what happened when I was out-and agreed to meet later at the bar. I pulled out my vacation phone and no one texted me. The idea was to not contact me unless it was vital so I was sent with a throw away phone that had a different number. Around two pm I went outside and swam up to the bar.

Everyone from the orgy was there, "If it isn't Aphrodite herself," the eldest said.

"Are you okay Stephanie," Tim said concerned. It was strange to see him standing up at the same time I was. He was a taller than Jamie, but barely looked eye to eye with me. "I'm perfect honey, a little sore, but perfect," I said.

"Are you sure hun?" The redhead-designated cum sucker-asked.

"Yeah, why is everyone looking at me like that?" I asked.

"You didn't see your face last night, it looked like you were in a lot of pain," Liz said.

"I wasn't in any pain, it really pressured and a little tight," I started.

"Try very tight," Jamie said.

"Well you had the anal," I said. "No Stephanie you were squeezing us like crazy," Tim said.

"Why'd it take so long then?" I asked.

"It only lasted about fifteen minutes," Liz said.

"Seriously? I came like a hundred times," I said.

"At least, I counted a hundred twelve," Tim said.

"Good to know, here drink you'll need it," A brunette girl said.

"I take something a little weaker, my head is still pounding," I said ordering a glass of champagne.

"Here's to Aphrodite and the whole night, cheers," the eldest said. We raised our glasses and clinked them together enjoying the last of our vacation.