Stephanie and Her Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, I guess the whole area is the pussy, the lips are labia, the little bump at the top is a clitoris or clit for short, the vagina is just that – there are a lot of other words for it, most of them pretty crude like twat, box, and the C-word – you've heard it?"

"Yeah, it's disgusting. But yeah, I rubbed her clit back and forth. I touched in around her vagina hole, and only put my finger in a little, and that was because she wanted me to. She was really wet."

"Did you give her an orgasm?"

"Oh yeah, she's really easy."

"What do you mean easy?"

"I can get her off every-time in two or three minutes."

"You've done it other times?"

"Like I said we like to make each other feel good."

"Were the other girls there? Did they see what you were doing?"

"Yeah. Kelly isn't totally quite, so they knew."

"What happened after that?"

"She gave me a kiss and said thanks, then curled up against me and we finished watching the movie."

"So, Gene, its getting late, and I need to go. I've liked chatting with you. This kind of lets me show myself but not just my body, I like it, it makes me tingle."

"Have you been playing with yourself?"

"Yeah, but just a little, haven't gotten myself off yet, but maybe later in bed – hey, let me know what you want to chat about next, ask me anything, gotta go, bye."

'G'nite Sweetie", I said and finished.

Wow, what an exchange. Really hard to believe that exchange I'd just had. An amazing girl, really.

So I sent one last e-mail to Stephanie asking her to tell me about her need to expose herself, how it made her feel, about her friends, and what sorts of things they do together, and that I very much enjoyed and was excited by our exchange. I closed down the computer and shut down the house, and went to bed with a real persistent tingle in my man parts.

++++++++++++++++++

Sunday came and went uneventfully. I heard nothing from Stephanie all day. I'm sure she was doing whatever girls do on weekends and Sundays, even though I had no idea what that really was. It would have been nice to get an e-mail or chat request from her, but I was accepting that she'd get back to me on her terms. I went out for dinner with a couple of buddies, we had some beers, ate some burgers, watched a little Sunday Night football, and I got home about 10 at night. I headed into my study turned on the laptop and went to the bathroom to do my nightly chores. In my shorts, I got back to the desk, and saw that there were four new e-mails in my inbox. My heart jumped at the prospects of more erotic chat with Stephanie.

I connected to gmail, and indeed had a message from Stephanie'

First one:

"Hey there – back from a day of shopping and other stuff. Just finished dinner and cleanup, and checking in before bedtime. Thanks for the goodnight note, that was really sweet. I really like doing this too – it is exciting to have a friend – I hope you really are a friend – to talk about stuff like this about."

Next:

"Are you on now?"

Next, about 5 minutes later:

"I guess not, so let me tell you about myself and my friends.

First, as I said, I'm 19, going into community college, and taking some summer classes there in prep. I have my four best friends (five actually, but one you haven't seen yet, she doesn't go out with us much). We've known each other forever. We've been in gymnastics and dance classes for years, and some at the same schools and classes, but not all.

Me, I'm small as you saw, petite actually. I'm really quite shy, and I think the flashing and showing thing is a way to get around that. I am a virgin in that I've never had sex with a boy, though I had a sort of boyfriend last summer and we fooled around a bit. About the kick I get from showing myself. It started a long, long time ago. It happened a few times where I wasn't doing it on purpose, but I accidentally showed my privates under my night dress, or a guy was watching me in a change room in a store. I noticed that they just stared and for some reason it excited me. I hope you don't think I'm weird that way.

My friends are Kelly, Brooke, Tammy, and Lane. The last one is Abby, but you haven't seen her, she wasn't with us the two times you saw us. Kelly and Lane are as old as me, and Tammy and Brooke are a year younger.

I have pretty small titties – I guess they are OK, nice if they were bigger. My nipples are kind of puffy – they used to be a lot more, and they sort of turn up, not sure how to describe them.. They really stick out a lot. I almost always have to wear a bra cuz otherwise they are really noticeable and guys REALLY stare at them a lot. I don't do it very often at all, besides, my mom gets mad when she sees me like that. I really like my butt, I think its got a nice shape, sort of like Lane (she'd the short blonde).

What do you want to know about my friends? We pretty much share everything. Do you want me to tell you what they look like nude? I can do that, no problem. I can tell you about their titties, pussies, about what we've done together. Would you like that? I'd love to tell you about those things. Tell me what you'd like to know.

Talk to me soon, OK?

Steph."

And there it was. An amazing mail. She'd pretty much opening herself up to me, and is will to share pretty much anything. The e-mail was about 20 minutes old, so I replied: "You still on?"

About a minute goes by, and then "Ya, still here."

"Wow, just read what you wrote. I'm really amazed. Are you for real? You'll share all of that with me?"

"Yeah, I'm a little nervous, but we can talk. Can I ask you some questions?"

"Sure – go ahead."

"What do you call your boy-man parts? We've got some names, but I'd like to know what you call them. That, and how big is your .....?"

" OK – I guess this has to go both ways. It's a penis, a cock, dick, after that, the terms get silly. Size wise, I think it's pretty average. Six inches or so when it's all the way up if you know what I mean."

"Six sounds pretty big, not sure I could get that in. When we talk about boys, we call it the cock. What about the other parts the balls? Are they big?"

"You can get six in, I guarantee. Remember, you girls push babies out that thing, so what I have wouldn't be a problem. The rest – yes I guess we just call them the balls. I have no idea as to the size. All I can say is average. Do you think that size matters there?"

"Yes, I know about babies and all, but still, it seems big, and on the balls, just curious."

"So, were you serious about telling me all about the other girls? Will they be OK with you sharing with me?"

"Yeah, I'll tell you all about them. For now, I don't think I'll tell them about you, but I probably will later. Do you want to know all about them? Really? Nude?, Pussies? Playtime?"

"Hey, anything you want to share, whatever you want."

"Who do you want first?"

"How about Kelly?"

"Sure, Kelly has brown hair, down to the middle of her back. Her titties are a lot bigger than mine. They really look good on her. Her nipples, and areolas are brown and are bigger than mine and look awesome. She's the one I told you before that I played with, and she orgasms really quickly. It's fun with her. Her pussy hair is brown, but she shaves it so that its just a little triangle on her mound. Her lips, I guess you call them labia, are larger, they stick out quite a bit, where mine don't show at all. Do you like that – would you like to see it?"

"Oh yeah. I can't believe you're telling me this.

"Hey, it's OK. She bought this bathing suit one time, and when she tried it on, there were just too many hairs sticking out. So she said that we should just cut them all off. So we were in her bathroom and got her mom's shaving stuff, and we cleaned it off completely. Then she told me she was all tingly because I was touching her pussy. She asked if I could rub her pussy, so I rubbed her clitoris, then down around her pussy lips, then back to her clit. She orgasmed after about 5 minutes. I was really happy to make her feel good."

"Don't know what to say – keep going. Who's next?"

"I'll tell you about Brooke. She's the one with sort of reddish blonde hair. She's taller than me but probably kind of short compared to most, I'm not sure, maybe 5'3." Her titties are kind of small. Her nipples are almost the same color as her skin, so they blend right in. But they get really hard sometimes. She likes to go without a bra quite a bit. She trims her pussy hair on the edges, but doesn't shave it. Her pussy lips stay inside, so all you can see is a slit on the outside. I haven't played with her much, but I know she's played hard with Tammy."

"What do you mean by hard?"

"I'll tell you about it later, but it means playing inside her pussy hole. So now about Tammy. She's the one with the short black hair in the bob cut. She's got boobs kind of like mine, small, puffy nipples, that sort of turn up. Her pussy is kind of the same as mine, her lips are hidden inside, but her clit doesn't show at all.

"She really likes fingers inside her pussy hole. She's got a boyfriend, and I know they have sex, not all the time, but a few times. I've played with her, and she really wanted me to put my fingers inside. I guess she really likes it that way. I pushed two inside her, and pushed them in and out for long time. Don't know, but maybe 5 minutes or so. She had a really hard orgasm. Brooke has done that to her too, a few times. I didn't see it, but they told us they put the end of a hair curling iron inside and got her to orgasm that way. That was really hot to hear about."

At this point, my dick was getting quite hard reading all of this, and I couldn't resist rubbing it. This was so hot. "Steph, is this for real? It's hard to believe you guys do this."

"Oh yeah, it's for real. Like I told you we are really good friends. Who's next?"

"You haven't told me about Lane yet"

"Yeah, she's probably the bad girl in the group. She's got a boyfriend, and she tells us about how they have sex. Is it OK to call it fucking? That's what they do. She'd got medium sized boobs, nice soft nipples, they don't get hard much like the others. Her pussy lips stick out a bit, and she shaves completely all of the time. I helped her shave once."

"Can you tell me about that?"

"Sure, we were at her place, she was putting on a new bathing suit, and it was pretty narrow in the crotch area, so her hairs were sticking out so she said she need to shave. We went to the bathroom and got her shaver and cream. She pulled the bottoms off, and we put the soap on. I did that and I was getting tingly in my pussy when I did it. She asked me to shave down by her pussy lips where she couldn't see. She sat on the edge of the bath tub, spread her legs wide and I shaved along both sides of her pussy lips. She grabbed a mirror and looked at what I'd done. Then she said she wanted it all off. She then took the razor and took the rest off."

"That was all?"

"No, then she told me how tingly she got when I was touching her pussy when I was shaving her. She asked me to help her feel good, so I rubbed her all around her pussy, and a lot on her clit. She orgasmed really hard. She just about fell off the bathtub."

"Did that get you excited, did she finger you too?"

"No, not that time. We had to get going. Oh, I should tell you about her boyfriend."

"What about her boyfriend?"

"She told us that she sucks his cock. She strokes it until it gets a bit hard, then she takes it in her mouth, and moves her head up and down, licking it on the top and sides and underneath. She said then he spurts in her mouth and that she swallows his sperm. That sounds really gross to me, I don't know if I could do that. I told you she was the bad girl."

"My god, Stephanie. You have no idea how excited this makes me?"

"Really, is your cock getting hard? Are you going to stroke it for me?"

"I'm doing it now"

"Well, this will really do it for you then. I kissed Lane's pussy once."

"What do you mean kissed?"

"Well, we were having a sleepover, the other girls were all sound asleep, and Lane was laying beside me. She whispered in my ear that she was really horny and asked if I could help her feel good. So I started rubbing her through her PJ shorts. Then she asked me to kiss her nipples, so I lifted her tshirt and licked her titties. She really liked that cuz she started to moan a little and was lifting her bottom up. Then she took my head and pushed it down towards her lower area and said "Please, Steph", so I kissed her on the tummy, then down below, and pushed her PJs down until I licked her clit."

"Please, Steph, tell me all of it."

"Well I licked her clit, then I went lower, and licked all around her pussy hole, and I even put my tongue in there a little. She was really liking it. She orgasmed a few minutes later. She didn't make much noise, but just tensed up."

"So tell me, are you shaved. Did one of the girls shave you?"

"Nope – all hairy right now. I've shaved a couple of times before. Not for sex reasons, just to cleanup for my bikini bottoms. Actually I don't have much hair down there. Just on my mound above my pussy. No hair between my legs or anything. That isn't weird is it? Hey, do you want me to shave it for you? I'll do it if you want me to"

"Would you really?"

"Sure, it's no big deal. It would be fun showing it off to you. . Do you want me to shave all off, or just around the edges?"

"Whatever you want to do?"

"Come on – tell me what you want. I'll do anything."

"OK – shave it completely bald. You'd show me? How?"

"Well, I could send you some pics, or maybe later, I could show you in person. Not sure how I could do that, but maybe."

"Wow, that would be awesome. Pics would be cool, but if you could actually show me, that would be completely outrageous. How would we do that?"

"I'll take before and after pics, and may one or two during, and send them to you. The other stuff, we'll have to figure something out."

"I'd absolutely love to see the pictures. You'll do that for me?"

"Sure, you're my friend, I trust you, at least for now. Hey, I was just thinking, would you like to see my friends nude. I have some pics when we were sunbathing. Or, I think I could get them to pose nude, and I could take pics, or, maybe could do a video thing where they would come in to a room nude, or maybe take their clothes off. Would you like that?"

"You are kidding me, right? You could make that happen?"

"Yeah, I think so, we've played around with stuff like that before, so I think I could do it."

"What do you mean? Tell me more."

"We've taken pics of each other, you know, like nude, and pussies."

"OK, whatever you think you can make work, I'm up for it."

"I need to go now. Have to do a couple of things then get to bed. I'll be thinking about you when I'm shaving tomorrow. Bye."

"Bye Steph – TTYL."

And that was it. I was so turned on by that entire exchange, I had to get my self off, and then I had to do it again. Un-fucking-believable.

Monday was back to work. I had no idea what Steph's schedule was, and if she'd be sending me anything during the. As it turns out the entire day was quiet from an e-mail point of view. Finished up work around 4, stopped by the Starbucks for my ice coffee. Nothing out of the ordinary, no group of giggly girls.

That evening about 9, my phone chimed that I had a new e-mail. My heart was pounding as I clicked open my phone. Sure enough, there was an e-mail from Steph:"Hi – you on? I'm all clean now, want to see?"

"Hi. For sure."

I went over to my laptop and logged in to gmail.

There was another e-mail, with three attachments. I opened the e-mail.

"Here you go, enjoy."

I opened the first one, and there was a photo of, I presume Stephanie, because her face was out of the picture. It was from just below her boobs down to her knees. She was naked, laying back on a bed. Her knees were apart and her hands were on either side of her pussy, sort of framing it. There was a nice light cover of very black hair at the top of her slit extending up maybe two inches of so. He pussy was very visible as a single cleft, with just a little bit of her clit showing. She was right, there really was almost no hair along the sides.

The next picture was of her sitting on the edge of a bathtub, with it all lathered up, and the razor in her hand taking what appeared to be the first swipe. Again, no face, but there were the bottom parts of her boobs showing.

The last photo was of her back on the bed, but was much more of a close-up. She had her hands on either side of her pussy, spreading her slit open a little bit. What a gorgeous sight. I totally could not believe what I was seeing.

"So, does that turn you on. Does it make you get hard?"

"Oh yeah, thanks Steph, that was awesome."

"So, do you want to see it for real?"

"Yes, yes, yes. How do we do it?"

"Well, we need to do this somewhere out in the open. I don't want to go to your place, or anyplace private. I sort of trust you, you've been nice and all, but I need to be careful, at least until I know you better. OK? I hope you're not mad at me for that."

"No Steph. I would never do anything to harm you in any way. You're a very sweet but extremely exciting person. Where can we meet then?"

"Can you meet us tomorrow around lunch time?"

"Sure, I can take a break from work."

"OK, we meet to have lunch in the park by the pond next to campus? You know where that is?"

"Yep, no problem."

"When you find us, just walk by us and I'll show you, OK?"

"OK, it's a date."

"Gotta go, see you tomorrow."

And she was gone.

The photo exchange is fiction, but the rest of the exchanges up to that point are pretty much what really transpired in the exchange of e-mails. This the end of chapter one, and the at least partially authentic version. Chapter two will be totally conjecture on what could have happened we had actually been in the same place at the same time..

12