Stephanie and Her Friends Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, take it easy. I'm good with all of this. You are really sweet, and I told you I'd never hurt you in anyway. So you want to just play, that's good for me."

"Then I'm going to go change, talk to the girls a bit, and then come to your room, OK?"

"Good."

We went in the house, locked up the doors and went upstairs. As we went by the kitchen, Tammy and Lane had towels around them and were there hunched over the kitchen island, heads close together talking, the other girls must have been upstairs

We went upstairs, and I went to my room, and Steph went into the first bedroom. As she opened the door, I could see that others there, and they jumped up and hugged Steph as the door closed.

I could hear voices and some giggling as I went down to the end room. I stripped of the trunks, hung them in the shower to drip and dry. Toweled off, and went back to my duffle and pulled out a pair of sleeping shorts. I like them, they are a sort of faux silk fabric, very comfy, and should be pretty sexy. I lay on the bed, pulled out my iPad. I saw that they had an open WiFI connection. Connected, and pulled up some news articles to read. Wasn't sure what to do. Go downstairs to get a drink, just wait, go check on the girls in the bedroom? I guessed that going down for a drink would be innocent enough.

Got up, threw on my shirt, and went out and down the hall. Door was still closed, but could hear voices. Went down the stairs to the kitchen. The girls were still there. "Hi," I offered.

"Hi," they both said at the same time.

"Just wanted to get a drink," I said as I walked to the refrigerator opened and grabbed a diet coke. I opened it and came over to the girls.

"So,", I started, "not sure what to say, but that was quite something."

"Yes, it was" said Lane. "Are you looking after our girl there? She's pretty special to us. You be good to her."

"Oh, I will. She's getting to be pretty special to me too. It seems you had a pretty good time watching us."

"Oh yeah. Watching others playing is a huge turn on for all of us. We really like to watch when the other girls play, and vice versa, I suppose. So did she tell you she wants to sleep with you?"

'Yes."

"She doesn't want to have sex yet, you good with that?"

"Yup"

"You be good to her, and I'll be especially good to you, deal?"

All I could do was tilt my head to the left, smile, then nod. Lane broke out a big grin.

Then Tammy chimed in with, "And I can be especially good to you too."

"Thanks, I look forward to it. You two had a pretty good time too?"

"Yeah, we just fingered each other. It's something we do sometimes, we know what each other like, and it was really good, mostly because we were watching you too. She didn't get you off did she?"

"No, why?"

"Well, it floats around in the tub and gets into the filters and stuff and somebody has to clean it up.'

"And you know this how?"

"We had to cleanup after one of my former boyfriends was here, a little gross all in all the next day," said Lane.

"Point noted."

Just then, the other three girls came down the stairs, and came into the kitchen.

They all had t-shirts on, down to upper thigh so couldn't tell if there was anything on underneath. No, I could tell - absolutely no bras, as to panties, couldn't tell, so assumed not.

I had just sat down on one of the stools, so Steph came and jumped up on my lap. Felt some kind of like a panty under there.

There was a little small talk about what we might do tomorrow, a hike in the woods, do into town, or maybe get a boat and go out on the lake.

Brooke stood up, and said, "Hey guys, I think I'm done, going up. Who's coming up?"

That was pretty much it. We all got up, killed the lights, and went for the stairs. Now there was a switch, Lane was holding Brooke's hand, and Tammy had her hand on Kelly's butt as they walked up the stairs. Nothing was said, and I have no idea how the pairing happened, but Lane and Brooke took the first bedroom, Tammy and Kelly the second, and we went on to mine.

We went in, closed the door. It was dark, now, and I was going to turn on a light, but Steph just took my hand and went to sit on the bed. She put her hands on my cock, and slowly stroked it. "I need to thank you for that wonderful O in the tub. It really was one of the best. The whole thing being with my friends, I think made it more special. Sharing with them means a lot to me. The more and more I think about it and I have a lot lately, we all have got a really strange, unusual relationship. In some sense it's like we almost one person, one entity, one conscientiousness. I mean we share our emotions so much that when you played with me and gave me an orgasm, I felt that all of the girls felt it to. So if you play with or fuck one of the other girls, as long as I'm there, or know, then I feel it too. I'll bet if you ask Lane or Kelly what they were feeling when they watched us, they would say the same thing. Totally weird, I know, but that's how we feel. I sometimes worry about how our group is going to work out when we get older, have boyfriends, get married, have kids, and this thing is there between us. Scares me a little sometimes."

Wow, these girls have a very complicated, intricate relationship. It's going to be fun to be part of this, but I could see that there could be some big complications. I was all of the sudden very humbled to have been drawn into this little coven.

"Well, Steph, what would you like now. You've hit me with all of this, so much that I'm not sure what to do. Before, you were asking me to tell you what to do, shave your pussy, show your body, so now it's your turn. You tell me what you want."

"I want you to hold me, kiss me, love me, tickle me, stroke me, make me feel as good as you know how to then I want to fall asleep in your arms."

With that I pushed her back on the bed, grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt, and lifted, she squirmed a little and lifted up as I pulled the shirt from under her.

"Take off my panties, please."

I pulled the tiny little bikini briefs off of her hips and down her legs. As I did so, I kissed her lightly on the insides of her thighs, then around her knees, ankles, then gave a couple of toes on each foot a little a little suck with my lips. She was now completely naked. She laid back and held out her arms to me. I came forward, lay beside her and put my lips to hers, and gave her the most loving kiss I could conjure up. "Can I lick you now?"

"Oh, yeah, I am so ready."

"You want to lie back, or get on top of me. This is your party, you choose."

"Can I get on top, it could be kind of fun to push my pussy down on you."

So with that I pulled Steph towards me and she put her legs on either side of my shoulders, and slumped down, until her pussy was just above the reach of my tongue. She we very aroused and I could smell her sweet aroma. It really was a very pleasant and arousing aura. Slowly she lowered herself onto me, with her hand on the wall behind my head, and I eagerly stuck out my tongue to touch her clit. She shivered when I did. She rocked her hips back and forth and I was more than happy just to let her masturbate on my tongue, chin, nose. Very soon, that entire area was soaking, and she continued rocking, and I continued trying to get my tongue on her clit, around her pussy lips, trying to stick my tongue inside her as she moved back and forth past me.

"OK, baby, its coming now, just keep doing what you are doing, its gonna happen real soon."

And with that she tensed, squealed, whimpered, and collapsed against the wall behind me. That was not real comfortable, so she slid down, and laid beside me, curling up close. We lay still for probably five minutes or so, me just stroking her shoulder, trying to tell her that all is well. And really it all was very, very good.

I think we dozed for a while.

I woke up later, looked at my watch and saw that it was about 3 in the morning. I snuggled up close to her, and wrapped my arms around her. She wiggled a little to let me know that she was settled in.

She stirred a little, lifted her head, and said, "You up?"

"Yeah, sorry to wake you."

'It's ok"

"How're you feeling?"

"Very nice.

I reached down and cupped one of her ass cheeks and just marveled at how lovely it felt.

"You've got an amazing behind, you know?"

"No, I didn't, but if you say so."

"Come on, no one has said that you have a great booty?'

"OK, maybe Lane and Tammy, but no one outside of our group."

Silence for a while, then her hand crept into my silky shorts, and she purred, "lingerie for men, nice, love it"

Then she wrapped her small hand around my dick and slowly rubbed it up and down. She let her thumb move around the underside where it is most sensitive. She obviously remembered what I said before. Then, very unexpectedly, she shifted her position, and over herself over my groin area and put my cock in her mouth,

"Steph, just a sec. Are you sure, you want to do this?"

"Oh, I so want to do this, I really want do. I've masturbated a guy a couple of times, but there was no connection, no bonding, but you, Gene, I'm hooked on, so I am going to suck you, and you can come in my mouth, And let's do it before I change my mind.

So she turned around, with her pussy above my head, and she took my dick in her mouth. She found a way to do this in a very careful way. Not tentative at all. She'd had a lot of experience with the girls, so she knew how to be gentle, when to apply a little pressure. And with her above me, I got the glorious view of her pussy lips in the dim light, and her cute little asshole that just looked so, so inviting. I would have loved to push a finger or two, or my tongue right in there, but knew that would have to wait for another time. The work she was doing on my dick was truly incredible. Between my affection for her and her devotion to me the emotions we felt were indescribable.

So she continued to bob her head up and down on my cock, and I was getting really close. I was licking and touching, but it was clear she totally focused on my release.

"It's coming Steph," and I thought I was too late, and I was too late as I ejaculated, and she still had her mouth over the end of my cock. Now we'd talked about this a bit before, but I had no idea if this was something she could do. I finished my spasms, and she still had me in her mouth.

About 30 seconds passed, and she pulled off my cock. It looked to me that she was swallowing. She said, "Thanks that was amazing. I was always scared about doing that. Mostly, I guess, because the guys wanted me to, but you didn't, you just let me choose. That, I think is the best part. You just let me do what I felt I wanted to."

"That was really nice. Come over here and let me cuddle you. I just want to hold you. Is that OK?"

"Oh yeah, just hold me and let me sleep

++++++++

The next thing I knew was that there was light streaming in through the window, and it hurt. I rolled away from the window and was surprised to see the bed empty. I was sure there was a girl there with me when I fell asleep. Got up and went into the bathroom, emptied the bladder, splashed some water on my face, brushed my teeth, then went over to my bag, pulled out a pair of shorts, and a short sleeved shirt.

I then opened the door into the hall. One of the doors was partly open, the other closed. I didn't look like there was anyone in the one room, but I could hear voices from behind the closed door. I went down stairs to see if anyone was there, and it appeared not. The kitchen was empty. So started looking around for what I needed to start a pot of coffee. As I found what the supplies, I assembled what was needed and turned the machine on. With no one down yet, I figured I should check in and let them know I was up. I went back upstairs, and knocked lightly on the door. I return I got a cheery, "come on in."

I opened the door, and they were lying on the bed in various states of undress. Kelly and Lane were completely naked, Brooke and Tammy had on their night shirts, but no bottoms, and Steph was the only one partly dressed with shorts and her t-shirt. All of the girls had a hand over their crotches, but they weren't hiding them, they were gently massaging. Even Steph had her hand inside her shorts.

"Steph was just telling us all about last night, and it was making us horny again," said Kelly, as she continued to rub her pussy.

My cock was starting to grow, looking at the Kelly's large boobs that were slowly jiggling in time to her stroking.

"She did a first last night. She gave a blow job, let you come in her mouth and she swallowed it all. Did you like that? Did I coach her well, Gene?" asked Lane.

"You did marvelously. It was incredible," I replied.

"Come on, get it out in the open, you have to join us."

This was going to be weird, so I said, "I don't know about doing it in front of all of you."

"Would you like one of us to do it?"

"Uh, sure."

"OK, Brooke, you're the only one who hasn't played with him. Scoot on over and see if you can make him come before we do."

Brooke then came over and got on her knees in front of me, wrapped her hand around my cock, and started stroking. She must have been a bit new at this as she wasn't holding me so that her fingers were on my hot spot. "Hey, sweetie, put your fingers around it like this, and make sure that you stroke this part here, OK?" I said repositioning her hand. And, oh yes, much better." So there I stood, getting my cock masturbated, watching four girls stroking their pussies. Brooke had a really nice touch going, and I could feel things starting to stir. But before, I could, Kelly squealed out an orgasm and collapsed back on the bed. Then, couldn't hold back and I just let Brooke keep stroking, "Coming now," I grunted, and semen shot out of my cock hitting Brook on the side of her neck, with the next spurts landing on her t-shirt. She just kept stroking, and I had to tell her to slow it down a little. Then, I'm not sure who, but one of the other girls came. I looked over at Steph and she was smiling at me as she stiffened up, and never looking away, orgasmed. She jumped up, came up to me and said, "Great, now you've played with all of us, even though I think you owe Brooke a big O for what she did for you."

Just then the last, I guess it was Lane, eked out a moan as she came as well.

"Well, that was fun. We should probably get started on the day, even though that was a pretty good start all by itself. Brook, you're going to need to throw that in the wash, or just maybe throw it out."

She pulled it over her head, and Lane took it from her, and used it to mop up the splotch that was left on her neck. Her pretty little boobs just jiggled as Lane wiped up around her boobs as well since the stuff leaked through a bit. Lane reached over with the dirty t-shirt, and wiped up the end of my cock, then gave the end a quick suck, lick, and kiss. I suddenly realized that this is the first time I'd seen Brooke naked on top. She really had a pretty body. She also realized the same thing and got an attack of modesty, and covered herself up as she went to the closet and pulled another t-shirt and a pair of shorts. The other girls grabbed articles of clothing, I stuffed myself back into my shorts, and we all went out and downstairs.

Coffee was ready, the girls pulled out some juice, bagels and condiments, a toaster, and we had a good breakfast snack.

"So what are we going to do? I think we should start with that hike while it's still cool outside," said Kelly. Then looking at me, she said," There's a trail that passes just back there in the woods that leads to a small lake about an hour walk away. You interested?"

"Sure, let's do it."

We all piled on back upstairs. I went to my room, put on proper clothing, shirt, shorts, socks, shoes, grabbed my cap, and was ready to go. I went down stairs and waited for the girls. They drifted down one at a time. Brooke brought a couple of small day packs, loaded in some water bottles, trail mix, snacks, then handed it to me: "Can you carry this one?"

"Sure, no problem."

In a few minutes all of the girls were down, all wearing different combinations of things, but all had on shorts, running shoes, but tops were all different. Some were button up, some were pull over some sleeveless. As near as I could tell, it looked like Brooke and Tammy were the only ones wearing bras. Kelly's big boobs swayed very invitingly under her shirt. Steph's perky nipples were standing out, and Lanes jiggled nicely under her sweater.

So we headed out the door, out the back of the lot picking up the trail easily. Steph walked with me, the path was wide enough here that we could walk side by side. She held my hand. All of the other girls were ahead. Brooke and Tammy leading the way, and Kelly and Lane were directly ahead of us. I admired both bums as their shorts were quite short and tight, and they framed them quite nicely. Steph saw me staring, so I said, "They certainly do look yummy, don't they?" "They sure do, you'd like another taste of them, huh?"

"Yes I would. Would you mind? I mean, you said you wanted to know. So if I told you that I'd like to play with them, do I need to ask you, to ask you if you want to join in or what?

"No, just tell me what you are going to do, then go do it, and then come back to me and tell me all the details. I trust all of the girls totally, I have no problem at all with you doing pretty much anything, oral, fucking, fingering, kissing. The only thing I worry about is you falling in love with one of the others. From that aspect, I really do want you for myself. Can you understand what I'm saying?

"Are you telling me that you love me?"

Long pause. "Yeah, I guess I do. Is that OK? What do you think?"

"Like we said before, this isn't 'love you forever, get married, have babies' kind of love? We're talking about treating each other special and just enjoying each other as much as possible and sharing with your friends?"

"No, no babies. I don't really have any idea what husband and father material look like right now, hey, maybe you could be it, but, with you, I just want to enjoy, to please, to be pleasured, to experience new things and old, good things. And in that way I really do love you. So about those cute asses up ahead, tell me, what would you like to do? Touch, lick, finger, fuck? Come on, tell me, I'm OK with it."

"How about Brooke, tell me about her."

"Ooohh, that's interesting. She's a virgin, we're all pretty sure, no real boyfriends at all, so we don't think she slipped it passed us. You want me to get her to fuck you? I think I could talk her into it, but it could take a while. But in the mean time what about me?"

"Huh?"

"On the lose the virginity thing, I thought about it last night, this morning, actually a lot more than that over the last few days, and I love you and you are the person that I want to give my virginity to. The only thing is how to do it."

I laughed, and said, "That's easy, I pull down your pants, stick my dick in your pussy, and it's done."

"Nooooo, You can't be serious."

"Come on, you know me better than that. Let me think on this a bit and I'll see what I can come up with."

"So in the mean time, who do you want to fuck?"

"Oh, you're making it tough on me. You know that I've done it with Lane and Tammy. Kelly has tempted me a lot, we've done a few things, but I haven't actually got anywhere near real fucking with her. She's got an incredible body, so I guess I'd like to finish off what I've started with her."

"So, if you do her, can I be with you? I wouldn't be in the way, I'd like to watch, I mean, I've played with Kelly a few times, and we could work together to really give her a good time, Is that good?"

"Sure, we can do that, do we have to plan something, or can we just let it happen?"