Stephanie And Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ellen340
ellen340
68 Followers

I could really feel my restraints as Brad began pounding me hard and fast. When he tired Jason took over and they tag teamed me for at least 20 minutes. Amazingly, I only came twice both times with Jason and this created some competition among them. Each tried to out fuck the other but I cannot control my orgasms. It was nothing personal.

Brad was fucking me for all he was worth and trying to encourage me "Come on, Ellen, one more squirt for me, baby, please sweetheart." he said. All I could do was lay there and enjoy their cocks quietly until I felt Brad erupt deep inside me.

"UUUGGGooooooo" I cooed as I felt his semen rush into me. I looked to one side and there was Jason stroking himself as Brad dismounted me.

Jason began fucking me with long, deep powerful strokes and it did not take long before he came but he did not cum in me. He came on me. His semen squirted from my chin to my pussy and across my tits. He came with some very deep and satisfied groans. Again I expected to be released but I was not. They all stood over me looking at me.

Miss Lisa said "Stephanie, lick her clean."

Stephanie got on her knees and began to do as she was instructed. It only took her a few minutes to complete the job. It was then that Mistress began to untie me, kissing me and telling me what a good girl I was and how proud she was of me. A giddy feeling came over me knowing that I had pleased her that much and I was all smiles as the rest of the group crowded around as I stood up.

After a few minutes of leg stretching Mistress pointed at Stephanie and me and said "You two girls still owe me 30 minutes of hogtie time."

Stephanie and I looked at each other and she whispered to me "I forgot about that."

I whispered back "Let's get it over with, ok?"

We both got on the floor and lay on our stomachs as Jason and Brad hogtied us tightly but they did not put us in a head harness or gag us. After we were securely tied everyone but Mistress went upstairs. Mistress stayed with us to watch us as a safety precaution but she sat across the room.

We were right next to each other and except for the occasional grunt were silent for a long time. I heard Stephanie begin to moan after a while and I whispered "Just relax, sweetie, relax." her moaning slowed and got softer. When Mistress called "5 minutes to go, girls." we looked at each other again.

I whispered to her "The last 5 minutes is the hardest part. You did not have to do this, you know, you could have gone home."

"Ellen," she said "I would not have missed this for the world."

She gave me a knowing glance and I knew that I now had a bondage sister.

ellen340
ellen340
68 Followers
12