Stephanie Ch. 02

Story Info
Stephanie sneaks out and spends the night with me
5k words
4.57
25.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
canuckCD
canuckCD
47 Followers

This is not a stand-alone story. It is a direct continuation of Stephanie Ch 01. Please read that chapter before reading this one.

As always, all characters are over 18.

Part 4

The annoying sound of my room phone woke me up a short time later. Answering it, I was surprised to hear Stephanie's voice.

"Terry? It's Stephanie. I'm sorry if I woke you, but I couldn't sleep. I have to see you and have a chance to say good-bye to you. Can I come up to your room?"

"Of course you can! But what about.." She cut me off before I could finish, saying "I'll explain when I get there."

There was a soft knock on my door a few minutes later, and I opened it to let Stephanie in. She was wearing sweat pants and a t-shirt, her hair was messy, and her eyes were red and puffy from crying. She practically jumped into my arms, kissing me deeply and passionately as the door closed behind her.

"Please Terry. I need you to hold me. Just hold me, and let me hold you."

We stood there for several minutes, our arms wrapped tightly around each other, until I guided us to the bed. I sat down with her sitting on my lap, our arms still holding each other, and I waited until she was ready to talk.

She explained that she had tried to sleep, but was crying too much. Her mom had tried to talk to her, but she told her that she wasn't a baby anymore, and that it was time for them to stop treating her like one. After arguing with her parents, she slammed the door between their rooms shut, and her parents didn't re-open it.

After she heard them both snoring, she left a note on her bed in case they woke up and checked on her, letting them know she had gone for a walk to try to clear her head. She had gone outside for a walk, but it was too dark and quiet, so she returned to the hotel and used the lobby phone to call me.

She asked if we could go for a walk by the lake, and I quickly got dressed.

We stopped at my Jeep, where I grabbed a fleece shirt for her to wear, as well as a small flashlight, before we continued down to the lake. Nothing was said between us, our emotions being shared only through our holding hands and the occasional stop to hug each other.

We found a bench along the shoreline and sat down together, with Stephanie sitting on my lap, her arms holding me tight, and her face pressed into my neck. I could feel her tears against my skin, and I held her tighter.

The time passing meant nothing to us. Only our closeness mattered.

I have no idea how long we sat there like that before she finally raised her head and kissed me before she spoke.

"I know we only just met, Terry, but I know that my love for you is real and true. I've never felt like this before. I know what Daddy said to both of us, but I don't ever want to lose you. Can you promise me that we won't?"

"Stephanie, I promise you we won't. I told your dad that you are old enough to make your own decisions now, and that if they included me, I would not say no to you. I feel the same way about you. Now that I've found someone who makes me feel this way, I never want to lose you either.

"Calgary is only a 3 hour drive from Edmonton. After you start school, I will try to visit you whenever I can."

We sat for a while longer, talking and holding each other, before she said she was getting cold.

Returning to my room, she said she was still cold, and that she wanted to have a shower to warm up. "I hope you join me in the shower. That will help me get a lot warmer," she told me as she winked.

We helped each other undress, enjoying the intimacy, then stepped into the large shower stall together. The warm water sprayed over both our bodies as we kissed and allowed our hands to run over each other's body.

She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes as she said "Terry? Will you make love to me again? I need to feel us together one more time."

I shut off the shower and quickly but gently dried us before I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bed and placed her on it. I climbed onto the bed beside her and again took her into my arms, kissing her as I felt her hands moving down my back as mine did the same to her. Our hands explored each other before I moved her onto her back and began to kiss my way along her throat and down her body.

She moaned softly as she felt my lips and tongue moving over her neck and shoulders, then gave a quick gasp as they moved over her left nipple. I took her nipple into my mouth, sucking on it and teasing it with the tip of my tongue before gently biting it. My hand moved to her other breast, caressing it and lightly pinching and pulling the nipple as my other hand moved down over her firm tummy, using only my fingertips to softly tickle and tease her.

My tongue moved between her breasts, lightly licking my way to her right breast, moving it in ever smaller circles until I was circling her nipple, occasionally flicking across the tip, before sucking on it. I again teased her other breast with my fingers and hand, enjoying the firmness of her soft boob and her small but erect nipple.

My other hand continued down over her stomach until I felt the small strip of pubic hair above her slit. I let my fingers continue down, hearing her again gasp as they brushed lightly over her clit.

"Oh," she gasped, her hips lifting off the bed, trying to force my fingers against her clit harder. "Please, Terry. Will you lick me there again? Please lick my.... ummm.... pussy again. I want you to make me cum again and again with your tongue and fingers."

I definitely wasn't going to refuse her, and kissed and licked my way down over her stomach until I used my tongue to wet her soft hairs. I teased her by running my tongue just above her clitoral hood and up and down along the side of her outer labia, running the entire length of her slit and back to her rear pucker.

She raised her legs so they were over my shoulders as my tongue poked at the opening to her bum, pushing gently until the tip entered her. I wiggled my tongue in her for a second or two before pulling out and licking straight up the centre of her slit, pushing between her lips, until I felt her clit. My tongue circled her clit, making it stand erect and firm, rubbing all along the sides of it before flicking over the tip, causing her to again gasp and lift off the bed.

"Oh God! Please, Terry! Quit teasing me!"

I pulled my head back so I could look at the deep pink coloured flesh of her pussy and the perfect symmetry of her before I gently began sucking her clit between my lips, still running the tip of my tongue over it, as I carefully slide one, then a second, finger into her tight wet hole. My teeth softly bit and pulled on her clit as my fingers rubbed the inside walls of her hole, finding her 'g' spot, rubbing against it until I felt her thighs tighten around my head as her juices began to flow out of her. I rubbed faster and harder as I sucked and licked her clit harder and faster until I heard her cry out "I'm cumming!"

Her legs tightened around my head and her heels dug into my back as her hands pressed my face tighter into her pussy, and I felt her actually squirt her cum against my hand and chin.

"OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!" I heard her yell as she tried to pull my head away from her now over sensitive clit.

I pulled my fingers out of her as I raised my head and looked at her as she enjoyed the after effects of her first orgasm. Her hands moved down to cup her pussy, and her eyes opened in surprise, looking down her body, as she realized how wet she was and seeing the wetness on my chin.

"Oh my God! Did I pee on you, Terry? I'm so sorry! I've never done that before when I came."

"It's ok, Steph. No, you didn't pee. You just came so hard that you squirted. It does happen sometimes."

"That's never happened to me before! Oh my God! Can you let me rest for a few minutes?"

I moved up the bed and took her back into my arms, her head again resting against my upper chest. After several minutes, she lifted herself and moved so she was lying on top of me, and began to kiss my chin, licking her own cum from my chin. "Mmmmmmm. I taste yummy."

She slowly began kissing her way down my body, taking several seconds to kiss, lick, suck, and bite both of my nipples before moving down to my erect cock. She took the shaft in her hand, slowly stroking it as she moved it out of the way so she could lick my scrotum, wetting it completely before taking one ball, then the other, into her mouth, sucking on them. Her tongue then moved down a little more, tentatively taking a couple of licks over my sphincter, before she started to rim me and poke her tongue against the opening, causing me to moan.

She took one finger and carefully began to explore my anus, rubbing over the hole and poking against it until the tip pushed in. She pushed in until her finger was in to her first knuckle, then she licked around the skin pressing against the finger before her mouth moved back up to take my cock into her. Her mouth moved slowly up and down my length as her finger pushed and pulled in and out of my bum, moving farther in each time, until it was completely in me.

'Oh my God!' I thought. 'She definitely likes anal play! I'm going to have to explore that with her some more when we have more time to!'

Her mouth moved all the way down my shaft until I felt the head entering her throat and her lips against the base. She pulled back, coughing and gagging a little, before she tried again. It took her several tries before she could comfortably take my entire 8" into her mouth and throat. She then surprised me when I felt her tongue lick the top of my ball sack. 'She's learning quickly!'

She slowly pulled her mouth back up my shaft, kissing and licking the slit at the top as her finger pulled out of my bum.

"I need this in me now!" she told me as she straddled my hips and positioned herself, slowly lowering herself until my cock was completely in her warm tight pussy and our pubic hairs were pressing together.

She sat there for several minutes, feeling in me in her, and took my hands in hers as she looked lovingly at me.

"I wish I could feel this in me every day!" she told me as she started to move her hips in small circles on me. "But, even more, I want to feel you next to me and your arms around me every night when I fall asleep, and every morning when I wake up. Please, Terry? Can we find a way to be together always? I know you are the only guy I ever want to be with! I really do want us to be together always!"

"I want that too, Stephanie. I know it's only been a short time since we met, but I also know that I could never find another woman who I feel this way about. When you start school in Calgary in September, we will find a way to spend as much time together as we can."

I released her hands and slipped my hands around her, pulling her down so she was laying on me, and kissed her. As we kissed, I felt her pussy start to slowly move along my shaft, and her juices flowing out of her and over my crotch.

She broke our kiss and sat back up, her hands on my chest as she began moving up and down on my cock. My hands moved up and down along her back, making her shiver as I found a sensitive spot at the small of her back, before holding her hips and helping her move above me.

After several minutes of this, she leaned back more, resting her hands on my calves, and began moaning louder as she felt the head of my cock rubbing over her 'g' spot each time she moved up and down on me.

"Oh my God! Gonna make me cum! Oh God! That feels so good! Ohhhh! OHHHH!!! GOD YES!!! I'M CUMMING!!"

She pushed herself down hard onto me so that the head of my cock was pressing firmly against her 'g' spot as she cried out that she was cumming. I felt her cum squirting out around my shaft, soaking me and the bed sheets under me, before she leaned forward and collapsed onto my chest, totally spent.

We lay like that for a few minutes, letting her recover, before she spoke.

"Oh my God! I've never cum that hard before! That was amazing!

"Oh, wow! You're still hard! Didn't you cum too?"

"Not yet," I replied. "But that's ok. I wanted you to before I did."

"I guess I'll have to help you," she told me as she slowly pulled herself off of me, her cum dripping out onto my cock.

She kissed me again before slowly starting to kiss her way down my body until she stopped just above my cock.

"I want to feel you cum inside me again, but I want to make you cum with my mouth and taste your cum again. "

Her tongue began to lick along the sides of my shaft and over the head, and she looked up at me as told me that she loved the taste of her cum on me. Her lips parted as she took me in, holding only the head in her mouth, sucking on it and running her tongue all over it. Slowly, she slid her lips down over the shaft, bobbing up and down, taking more in each time. I could feel her throat moving against the head as she tried swallowing to open and take me in all the way, until her lips were against the base and her nose was pressing into my pubes. When she had me completely in, I felt her start humming, the vibrations in her mouth and throat bringing me closer and closer to cumming.

Her mouth again started to move up and down over my shaft, taking me all the way in each time, as she sucked and licked all over my cock, trying everything she could think of to try to make me cum. For someone with so little experience, she had a natural talent and was willing to try anything she could think of to make it better.

I lay there, enjoying the feel of her lips and mouth, my fingers entwined with hers as I watched her. I knew I was getting close, and let her know.

Pulling off my cock, she looked at me and said "Please, Terry. Cum for me. I want to taste you. I want to feel your cum in my tummy. Fill my belly with your cum."

Her mouth moved back over my cock and she sucked harder and moved faster up and down the shaft as she looked into my eyes. The feel of her mouth, as well as the love I could see in her eyes, pushed me over the edge, and I began cumming, filling her mouth as she pulled back so only the head was still in her. I could feel her trying to swallow as quickly as she could as I filled her mouth with one of the best and longest orgasms that I've ever had.

She finally let my cock slide out of her mouth after it had gone completely soft, and after she had licked and sucked every drop of my sperm out of and off of it, before she moved back up my body and kissed me. I didn't even care that I could feel and taste my own cum on her lips and in her mouth as we kissed. There was something about it that made it feel even that much more erotic, and made me feel even closer to her.

We finally broke our kiss and she moved so she was lying along my side, one leg over mine, her body pressing against me, and her head resting on my chest.

"Terry? Can I stay here with you? I want to fall asleep like this and wake up with you."

"But, what about your parents?" I asked her.

They don't usually get up until around 7. We can wake up before that, and then I can sneak back into my room before they wake up. I just need to feel you against me while I sleep. I want that more than anything."

"Ok, babygirl," I told her. "I'll set the alarm for 5:30 so you will have plenty of time. Let's have a shower and get ready for bed."

"Mmmmmmmm. 'Babygirl'. I like you calling me that," she told me as she looked up at me and smiled. "No. Let's just sleep like this. I want to feel our cum against us and feel our love all over me as I sleep." She looked up at me again, then moved her head up so could kiss me before telling me "I love you more than I ever thought I could love anyone, Terry. This has been the best couple of days of my life. And tonight will be the best night of my life, because I will be falling asleep and waking up in the arms of the man I truly love, and the man I know will love me more than anyone else ever could."

"I truly do love you so much too, Stephanie. I can't wait to wake up with you in my arms. And I hope that soon we can do that every morning. Good night babygirl," I told her as I leaned down to kiss her head as I felt her falling asleep against me.

Part 5

As usual, I woke up about 15 minutes before my alarm went off. Stephanie was still in my arms, her back against my front as I spooned her. I lay there for a few minutes, not wanting to wake her yet, breathing in her scent as well as the smells of our sexual session only a couple of hours earlier.

The alarm finally went off, and I heard her softly moan "Nooooo" as I pulled one arm from around her to turn it off.

"Good morning, beautiful," I whispered into her ear as I wrapped my arms around her again and softly kissed along her neck and behind her ear.

"Good morning, sexy," she replied. "I love waking up like this. In the arms of the man I love, in the arms of the man who loves me. And feeling that pressing against my bum," she giggled as she pushed her ass back against my morning wood. "Do we have enough time this morning?"

"Only an hour and a half until you said your parents wake up," I replied as my hand caressed one of her firm perfect breasts. "And you definitely need a shower before you go back to your room."

"Please, Terry. Make love to me one last time before I need to go," she said as she rolled over to face me, and gave me a soft kiss as her hand reached down to stroke my hard on.

We kissed passionately as my hand moved down her back and began caressing her soft but firm ass cheeks before moving along her crack and between her legs until I could feel how wet she already was.

I began kissing my way down her body, over her throat, along her collar bone, and across both breasts, teasing and sucking her nipples before continuing down. I tickled her belly with light licks, using only the tip of my tongue, before moving to her wet pussy. My tongue moved along the groove between her labia, tasting the sweetness of her juices.

"Ohhhhh. Please, Terry. Don't tease me. I need to feel you in me this morning."

I slid back up her body until my lips met hers, and she again reached down, taking my cock into her hand to guide it to her opening. I slowly and gently pressed it into her, opening her up as I slid into her until I felt our pubic bones touch. I held it there as she broke our kiss and softly moaned.

"Oh, yes, Terry. I love how you feel in me. I love how you feel against me! I want to feel your body against mine and feel you making love to me every day! I love you Terry!" she said as she looked lovingly at me.

"I love you too, Stephanie. I love you more than I thought I could ever love someone after such a short time knowing them. But I know I do truly love you, and that I want you in my arms for the rest of my life."

We kissed again as I slowly began moving in and out of her, wanting it to last forever, but knowing we didn't have much time. I began moving faster, and reached a hand down between us to rub her clit, causing her to moan louder as she felt my fingers strum across her erect nub.

The tightness and warmth of her pussy had me knowing I wouldn't be able to last very long. When I felt her inner muscles start rippling along my shaft as my fingers on her clit brought her to her first orgasm of the day, I could feel my cum starting to build up. My fingers continued teasing her clit as I leaned my head down to suck on one of her stiff nipples, bringing her to a second orgasm when I gently, but firmly, bit her nipple.

Her pussy squeezed tight around my cock as I felt her cum juices flowing around it, and that was enough to make me cum as well, shooting my sperm against her cervix as I pushed myself as far into her as I could.

We kissed again as we came down from our orgasms, and I felt my cock slide out of her as it softened.

canuckCD
canuckCD
47 Followers
12