Stephanie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
canuckCD
canuckCD
47 Followers

I rolled off of her and we lay on our sides, just looking at each other as our hands softly caressed each other's' body.

"I guess we better shower. I gotta go soon," she softly and sadly whispered, tears forming in her eyes as she said it.

"I know," I told her before softly kissing the tears from her eyes. "I don't want it to end either. But will be together again soon."

We had a quick shower, washing the cum, sweat, and smell of sex from each other before we dressed. Again, we walked silently back to her room, holding hands the entire way, until we reached her door.

As she started to put the key card into the lock, I stopped her and turned her to face me, taking her back into my arms and kissing her hard. It was a kiss filled with the passion and love I already had for this beautiful young woman, and she returned the kiss with just as much love and passion.

"Soon," I told her as we broke the kiss. "We will be together again soon. I promise you that Stephanie. As soon as you get to Calgary and start school, I will come down to see you, and then we can see where this goes from there."

"I already know where I want it to go, Terry. Maybe I should see if it's too late to go to the University of Alberta instead. Then I could move to Edmonton and be with you."

"We'll see, Steph. You're already set to go to Calgary, and we can make it work somehow.

"I love you Stephanie. We can make it work with us. I promise."

Her arms wrapped around my neck tight as she pulled my lips against hers for a last kiss.

"I love you too, Terry," she whispered as she opened her door. "I'll never forget the last couple of days with you. And I can't wait until we can be together again." She kissed me again before quietly moving through the door and into her room, giving me one last quick kiss and whispering "I love you" before closing the door.

I again walked the silent lonely walk back to my room and lay down on the bed, still picturing Stephanie in my mind as I fell back to sleep.

Part 6

I awoke a few hours later and finished packing before carrying my luggage out to my Jeep. Returning to my room for one last look around, I checked for any messages on my hotel voice mail, but there weren't any. I stopped at the front desk to check out before going to breakfast, and asked if Stephanie's parents had checked out yet.

"I'm sorry, sir, but they checked out about an hour ago. They may still be in the dining room, however. The young lady with them did leave this for you, sir," he told me as he handed me a small box.

I looked around the dining room as I entered, but they were already gone. After ordering my breakfast, I opened the box while I waited for my food. I pulled out a letter and started to read it, without noticing what else was in the box.

"Terry,

"I'm very sorry about what happened at dinner last night. I didn't want things to have to end between us, but especially not like that. That's why I had to see you after they fell asleep. I am so glad we got to have that time together. I loved waking up next to you, feeling you holding me, and seeing you looking at me. I can't wait until I can have that all the time.

"I hope you like what I gave you."

I looked back into the box, finding a single red rose, as well as a picture of Stephanie standing at the summit of the mountain where we first met, and a picture of the two of us standing together on the observation deck.

"I got a couple of Mom & Daddy's pictures printed yesterday and I wanted you to have these. I meant to give them to you last night, but, well...

"I overheard Daddy telling Mom what you said to him. That was part of what my fight with them was about. I WILL email you as soon as I can get a chance to, and I WILL call you when I get to school in September. I want to go up to Edmonton and visit you after I get settled in at school, if that will be OK with you. Don't forget! You still owe me some more 'lessons'. Plus, I really want to see all those pictures you took of me!

"Uh oh. My folks are calling me to hurry up so we can leave, so I better finish this fast.

"I just wanted to thank you, again, for saving my life, both physically and emotionally. Everything you did for me meant so much to me, and always will. I will never forget it, or you. I now know what love really is, and that I AM a 'beautiful young woman', as you kept telling me, and that I can't waste my life with losers and assholes like Steve. I just hope that someday I can be with you again.

"Damn! I gotta go! I love you, Terry, and, no matter what else happens, I'll always love you. I promised that you would always have my love, and I meant it. You will always have a very special place in my heart.

"I hope that we can get together (a LOT!! LOL ;) ) when I'm in Calgary (weekends maybe?), but, until then, I love you, Terry. ♥ ♥ ♥"

It was then signed with her signature.

My breakfast arrived as I put the letter back into the box, and I took another look at the rose, smiling as I took out the picture of us together. Looking at it, I decided to stop at a mall on the way home so I could get a frame for it, and for the grad photo she had already given me. This one was going on my nightstand so that she would be the last thing I saw at night, and the first thing I would see in the morning.

'Damn! I HAVE fallen in love with her!' I thought as I put the photo in my shirt pocket, so that she was where she belonged – next to my heart.

canuckCD
canuckCD
47 Followers
12