Stephanie McMahon: Daddy's Little Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments of struggling, Vince managed to yank her bra cups down. A shiver of lust ran through him as he got his first bare glimpse of Stephanie's enormous rack. Her pink areolas were wider than silver dollars, and her puffy nipples seemed to be begging for some attention.

He squeezed her tits together and shoved his face against them, furiously licking and sucking the tips.

"Mmmmm, fuck, yeah!"

Stephanie shut her eyes tightly as her own father nursed on her breasts. Vince darted his tongue over her nipples, then showered them with delicate kisses. He considered sticking his cock between the big jugs for a solid session of tit-fucking, but he had other things in mind at the moment.

After a few more big slurps, he lifted his head.

"Get up. Get up!"

As Stephanie rose unsteadily to her feet, Vince pushed his pants to his ankles and sat down on the couch. His stiff fuckmeat pointed straight up towards the ceiling.

"Get on your knees."

He saw the look of protest sweep over her face. Still feeling some modesty, Stephanie's arms hovered over her chest to cover her exposed flesh.

"Wait, drop your arms. Better yet, take all that shit off first."

She hesitated, but a stern glance got her moving again. Vince watched closely as his daughter slowly removed the blazer.

"Yeah, get that bra off," he coached as Stephanie unhooked it, letting it fall off to the floor. She stood in front of him completely topless, her large, round breasts quivering lightly. "On your knees," he said again.

Vince had done this enough times to know that even when the women feel ashamed at first, it always fades away. Eventually, their pride is replaced by their desire to simply get the whole thing over with. As uneasy as she appeared, he was confident that Stephanie would be no different than the others.

Sure enough, she sank to her knees, coming to rest between her father's open legs.

--CH 5--

"I want to see your tongue on it," he told her. "Just pretend it's a big lollipop and lick it for me."

Vince stared intently as she slowly reached out her hand and grabbed hold of his cock at the root. It was so thick that her delicate fingers barely seemed to come together as she wrapped her fist around it.

"Look at me while you do it. I want to see your eyes."

Stephanie swallowed nervously as she looked up at her father. Tentatively, she stuck out her tongue and flicked it around the head of his dick.

"No, no, all the way. Start at the bottom and go all the way up."

Understanding what he wanted, Stephanie began to lick her father's cock. With slow, deliberate strokes, she repeatedly ran her tongue up the long shaft, making sure to keep constant eye contact with him while she did.

"Ohhhhhh," he groaned. "Yeah, that's nice."

If Vince's sanity wasn't already gone, the unimaginable sight of his daughter lapping at his enormous dick might have chased it away for good. Of all the faces he'd seen between his legs, all the tongues he'd pressed his cock against, her's was the last he ever expected to see. It filled him with a feeling of incredible power. If he could actually get his own daughter to do this, what couldn't he do?

"All right, Steph. Time to start sucking."

Vince knew she was no stranger to giving blowjobs, but surely none of them had ever been under these kind of bizarre circumstances. Stephanie's eyes pleaded with him, but they both knew Vince wouldn't change his mind. After a brief hesitation, she lowered her mouth over his cock and tightly closed her lips.

"Yeaaaahhhh! That's it!"

Stephanie began sliding her lips up and down her father's cock, taking as much of the shaft into her mouth as she could. Unable to suck the entire length, she slurped on the upper half while her fist rapidly jerked it at the bottom. She was improvising, Vince noticed, the sign of a skilled performer.

He put his hands into her hair and guided her head while she sucked him. Already knowing that he enjoyed it, Stephanie used plenty of tongue, rolling it around in her mouth as her father's dick slid in and out.

"Ohhhh! My little girl is quite a cocksucker, isn't she?"

Stephanie couldn't answer him, not with such a big mouthful of cock. Instead, she used her free hand to start massaging his balls. They weren't the size of grapefruits, as Vince often liked to brag, but they were certainly larger than average.

"Yeah, there you go! Now you're gettin' it!"

Vince leaned back against the couch, enjoying the terrific blowjob immensely. Stephanie sucked him hard, holding nothing back, surely hoping to end her ordeal by making him finish as quickly as possible.

But as good as her technique was, it was only a small part of the pleasure for Vince. His eyes were focused directly on her mouth as he watched his cock slide between his only daughter's lips. His filthy enjoyment of the incestuous act was only matched by the incredible feeling of power and control it gave him to watch her do it. He truly felt unstoppable.

As he basked in the glory of Stephanie's desperation, Vince felt his balls begin to churn. His large cock spewed cum like a fire hose, probably enough to impregnate an entire country. While Vince wasn't ready to father a nation just yet, he was more than ready to empty his balls into his daughter's mouth. He wanted Stephanie to swallow every last drop.

"That's it," he encouraged. "Don't stop."

Feeling his orgasm start to build, Vince took another tight grasp of her hair. He wanted to make sure she couldn't get away.

"Ohhhh... ohhhhh, fuck, here it comes!!"

Vince stroked the shaft of his cock while he held Stephanie's head in place, refusing to let her take her mouth off the tip. Finally, he jerked himself past the finish line and his cock began to erupt.

"Unnnhhhhhh!!!"

The powerful blasts shot free, hitting the back of Stephanie's throat and rapidly filling her mouth. The massive load forced her cheeks to expand and, after only a few big spurts, streams of cum began to leak past her lips.

"Mullllllpppp!"

"Swallow it, Stephanie. Swallow it!"

With no other choice, Stephanie gulped down a mouthful of the warm cream. Cum continued to spray from the swollen cockhead, forcing her to swallow a second time. Then a third. The sound of his cum sloshing it's way down his daughter's throat was like music to Vince's ears.

As the onslaught finally came to end, Stephanie took down another large gulp. Four big mouthfuls she'd taken. She wouldn't be hungry for the rest of the day, Vince thought proudly. Not after the belly-full of cum he'd just given her.

Even by his own impressive standards, he knew he'd shot a lot of spunk. As he felt stream after stream leaving him, he regretted doing it inside her mouth and not on her face or her tits. That way, when he was done, he could have enjoyed the perverted pleasure of seeing Stephanie covered in cum.

Of course, there was still plenty of time for that.

--CH 6--

As Vince let go of his daughter's hair, Stephanie fell backwards onto her butt. Her lips and chin glistened with the cum that had gotten away from her, and her chest heaved with her panting breaths as she tried to get some air. Vince watched as her big tits rose and fell.

"Come here," he said. "Get up."

Ever so slowly, Stephanie rose up off the floor and stood in front of her father. Without saying a word, Vince grabbed the inside of her thigh and shot his hand up her skirt. He cupped the front of her silky panties, rubbing back and forth while flashing her a sickening grin.

"Take 'em off."

"Daddy..." she protested weakly.

"Take 'em off."

With no other choice, Stephanie reached up her skirt and pulled down her panties. While she carefully stepped out of them, Vince lifted the skirt with one hand and licked the other before exploring her smooth mound.

"Oooh. Shaved, huh?"

Stephanie bit her lip as her father's wet middle finger slid inside her. He finger-fucked her for a few seconds, and then began pushing his finger in every direction to feel the tightness of her hole. Satisfied at his findings, Vince withdrew and popped the finger into his mouth.

"Mmmm. Anyone ever told you what a sweet cunt you've got?"

Stephanie didn't reply. Vince noticed that she was staring at his cock, her eyes raised in disbelief. His dick was still as big and stiff as ever. Even after that massive load he'd spent, it hadn't gone soft. She probably thought it was over, Vince knew, but she had no idea what he was capable of. He was ready for more. Much more.

He rose up from the couch, his cock hanging obscenely. It was time to seal the deal, and he wanted to show Stephanie his favorite spot for a good session of fucking in the office.

"Get over by the desk," he told her. Vince's desk was the perfect height for sex, which wasn't by accident. He had it built to his own personal specifications.

Stephanie complied with the request and walked to her father's desk, stopping beside his pricy executive chair. With a swipe of his arm, Vince knocked several papers and a stack of pens off his otherwise uncluttered desk.

"Climb up there on your knees. On all fours."

Vince saw another uneasy look come over her as it dawned on Stephanie that she was in for more. But she did as her father instructed and mounted his desk, resting on all fours with her ass pointed towards him.

Vince sat down in his chair and rolled it right up behind her, his upper body lined up perfectly with Stephanie's extended backside. He pushed up her skirt, taking in the unbelievable sight of his daughter's naked flesh.

A chill rushed through him. Vince had been watching Stephanie wiggle her round ass for years, the little cocktease. And now, here it was, practically being served to him on a platter. He softly spread her ass cheeks open, marveling at the tender, girlish pink of her most private areas.

"Ooooh, yeah."

Unable to help himself, Vince leaned in and lapped his tongue across her pussy. Stephanie gasped, but the licks stopped almost as quickly as they'd started. Vince had simply wanted to moisten her up a little, and maybe get a taste of his daughter's juices while he was at it. But this session wasn't about giving her any pleasure.

Vince stood up from the chair and positioned himself behind her. Gripping his cock at the base, he methodically rubbed the head against Stephanie's wet slit.

"You wanna feel this big dick inside you?"

Stephanie peered over her shoulder at her father, but didn't answer.

"I asked you a question, Stephanie."

"Wh... whatever you want, Daddy."

Vince grinned. Those were words he liked to hear.

"Really? Whatever I want, huh?"

He put a finger into his mouth, getting it nice and slick. Then, without warning, he plunged it into the forbidden tightness of his only daughter's asshole.

"Unnnnhhh!"

Vince pushed his finger back and forth, listening to Stephanie groan with discomfort. He was surprised at how easily it had slid inside her. Fucking her pussy would be nice, but this was definitely what he wanted.

"You ever been fucked up the ass, sweetheart?"

He watched her brown eyes widen as she looked back at him. She tried to turn around, struggling to get off the desk.

"Daddy... Daddy, no! You're too big!"

"Oh, you'd be surprised what you can fit up there. Trust me, you're gonna love it."

Vince felt her resistance fade quickly, and he knew that the gravity of the situation must have hit home with her. Like it or not, she was about to get her ass fucked.

"Daddy, please! I can't. Please, don't."

"Well, it's up to you," he said calmly. "You can leave here with nothing, or you can let me stick my cock in your tight little asshole. It's your choice."

Fresh tears began streaming down Stephanie's face, but Vince knew she'd go through with it. They all did. Once they came this far, they couldn't possibly quit.

"Good choice," he said, not waiting for an answer.

Reaching into his top desk drawer, he pulled out a small tube of lubrication. He had done this enough times, right in this very spot, to be prepared for it. Vince squeezed some lube into his hand and smeared it over his cock.

"Ready?"

"No... noooo... Daddy, don't!"

"Stick out your ass. Come on, be a good girl."

Stephanie's body shuddered as she continued to cry. Undaunted, Vince firmly pushed her upper body against the desk, forcing her ass to raise in the air. He quickly lined up the head of his cock with her asshole.

"Daddy, wait. Please... I... UNNHHHHHHHH!!!"

--CH 7--

Stephanie let out a deep bellow as her father's cock rudely invaded her. Vince was briefly taken aback by the sound. His office was separated enough from everything else on the floor that he rarely had to worry about any noises that were being made, but Stephanie's cry had been unusually loud.

"Relax," he told her as pushed his cock in deeper.

"UNNNHHHHHHH!!!"

Startled again by the noise, Vince knew he had to quiet her down. With his cock far enough inside her, he reached up and took a tight grip of Stephanie's head. He held her by the hair with one hand and cupped the other hand over her mouth.

"Relax," he said again. "Don't be so damn loud!"

With that said, he began fucking his daughter's ass with hard, fast thrusts. As her tears flowed, Stephanie tried objecting to what was being done to her, but her cries were muffled by Vince's hand.

"Mmmmppphhhhh!!!"

"Ohhhh, fuck, you've got a tight ass!"

"Mmmph, mmpph, mmppphhh!!"

Vince watched with demented glee as his monstrous cock slid in and out of her ass. He was actually fucking his own daughter. Hell, better yet, he was butt-fucking her!

There was something about invading a girl anally that Vince enjoyed even more than regular sex. It was more personal, more violating. Regular sex would come and go, but they'd never forget having their assholes stretched open by his big dick. He continued to pound her intensely, loving the hot tightness that was squeezing around his cock.

After taking it in her ass for a solid few minutes, Stephanie's cries began to subside. Her head hung down limply towards the desk and she merely grunted as each thrust seemed to drive farther and farther up her butt. Vince took his hand off her mouth and began squeezing one of her tits as they bounced in rhythm to the fucking.

"Doesn't that feel good, Stephanie? You like the way it feels up your ass?"

She remained silent with her head hung down. Vince yanked her hair and lifted her head, leaning in to put his lips against her ear.

"Come on, Steph. Tell me."

"Ye.. yes," she gasped, struggling to speak while the ass-fucking continued.

"Yeah? You like it up your ass, huh?"

"Yes."

She clearly didn't mean the words she was saying, but Vince loved hearing it anyway. He started working harder, going slower and more deliberate, trying to shove his cock as deep inside her as it would go.

"Unnnnnnhhh!"

"Yeah, you like that. You're just Daddy's little slut now, aren't you?"

"Yes, Daddy," she whimpered.

"Say it."

"I'm... ohhhhh! I'm Daddy's little slut."

"And you like taking this big cock in your ass?"

"Yes."

Vince pulled her hair tightly as he continued his methodic pace.

"Tell me that you like it up the ass."

"I like... unnnhhhh! I like it up the ass."

"Yeah, say it again."

"I like it up my ass, Daddy."

Vince grinned. God, it was fantastic. He pulled her face to the side and began to obscenely lick her cheek and mouth as he continued pounding away.

"Ohhhh, yeah! 'Fuck my ass, Daddy'. Say it."

Knowing by now what he wanted to hear, Stephanie didn't stop there. Through her gritted teeth, she began reciting whatever filthy phrases she could think of.

"Fuck me... fuck me, Daddy! Fuck my ass! Fuck me up the ass!"

"Yeaaahhhhh, thatta girl!"

Hearing those depraved words from his daughter's mouth pushed Vince over the edge. All at once, he popped his cock out and yanked her down to the floor. Stephanie fell to her knees behind the desk as Vince rapidly stroked his meat.

"Ohhh, fuck! I'm gonna cum all over your fuckin' face!"

He grabbed Stephanie's hair and yanked her head back. With his legs firmly planted on both sides of her, he aimed his cock at precisely the right spot.

"Unnnhhh!!! Ohhhhhhh!!!!"

Huge ropes of cum started spraying wildly from the massive dick. Stephanie kept her eyes shut tightly as the hot cream began bombarding her face.

The first blast pelted her right on the bridge of the nose, splattering cum every which way. The second landed in her silky hair. The spunk continued shooting with no delay, hitting her forehead, her cheeks, her lips.

In mere seconds, Stephanie's face had been completely glazed with a thick coating of cream. Vince had cum just as much as he had the first time, if not more.

When his cock finally stopped shooting, Vince stepped back and surveyed his work. Gobs of cum were streaming down his daughter's face, some hanging from her chin. Most of it splashed down onto her big tits as Stephanie sat there panting for air, still trying to recover from the assault her freshly-widened asshole had just taken.

Vince was satisfied. He had done it. His daughter had been broken and humiliated like never before.

He walked around towards the front of the desk, collected his clothes, and began to get dressed. Stephanie remained kneeling on the floor in what was starting to turn into a small pool of cum. As he finished pulling on his jacket, Vince took one last look down at her.

"Well, Stephanie... I guess you're hired. Raw is in California tonight. The plane leaves at noon."

Without another word, Vince zipped his pants and walked out of the office.

--CH 8--

A few moments after he left, Stephanie began to slowly rise up off her knees. Still dripping with her father's cream, she walked on wobbly legs towards his private office bathroom and flipped on the light.

Taking a washcloth off the rack, she ran it under warm water and began to wipe the cum off her face. After a few passes, she looked up at her reflection in the mirror.

All of a sudden, a sneaky little smile spread across her face.

"And people say I don't know how to act."

Her father's antics hadn't caught Stephanie off-guard in the slightest. She knew all along what she'd have to endure in order to get her job back. Vince said it himself, he'd used sex on plenty of other women over the years. Like many people in the company, Stephanie had heard the stories.

But more than anything, she knew her father well enough to know that there was nothing he loved more than breaking someone's spirit. That's how he got off, by making them do something against their will.

She also knew all too well that Vince's mind was sick enough to want the same thing out of his own daughter. So in the pursuit of her own goals, she played along and gave him what he wanted. The crying, the begging. The shocked eyes, the whimpers. The halted, uneasy speech as she echoed whatever dirty thing he wanted to hear.

She'd been ready from the moment she walked into the office. She'd purposely worn a low-cut blazer to flash some of the cleavage that she'd caught her dad peeking at from time to time. She'd even been working with sex toys to prepare her asshole, fully anticipating that he'd want to butt-fuck her above all else. Word tends to get around when you screw as many women as Vince does.

Not that Stephanie was comfortable with the idea of doing such things with her father. Far from it. But she knew her worries would be soothed as soon as her hefty paycheck started rolling in again.

She had played Vince McMahon like a fiddle. She'd stopped at nothing to get what she wanted, and she felt good about doing it. As she took another glance in the mirror, Stephanie couldn't help giving a little smirk of her own.

"Maybe being like my father isn't so bad after all."