Stephanie McMahon Wrestles

Story Info
WWF starlet gets laid.
3.8k words
4.59
168.5k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of erotic fiction. I am well aware that Stephanie McMahon doesn't really act like this, but I can dream, can't I?

* * * * *

John was getting near the arena, he noticed as he saw the neon flashing sign advertising WWF RAW live that night. He glanced at the clock, 2:30 in the afternoon. He really hated his job. He was delivering a bunch of tables, chairs and other various things to the arena so that sweaty, uneducated clowns could crash through them for equally uneducated fans. He pulled his truck around to the truck loading dock, backed to the door, and got out. I'll make this as fast as possible John thought to himself. He grabbed his clipboard and got out of the truck. He was greeted by a few stage technicians, who helped him unload the stuff out to the arena. There was still a few tables and chairs remaining, which were to go into a certain room, with the tables having trays of snacks on them. John took a few chairs and walked around, looking for the room, he couldn't find it anywhere. John could feel his temper beginning to rise, and he didn't know what was stopping him from throwing the chairs against the wall, getting in his truck and leaving. Finally, as he was about to kick a hole in the wall, he found the room. The sign on the door read, "Stephanie McMahon Helmsley." Another ugly white trash broad John thought to himself. He politely knocked on the door, no answer. He knocked a bit louder, no answer. He slowly opened the door, and peeked inside.

Nobody was in the dressing room. John simply leaned the chairs against the wall and went back out to the truck to continue to unload the tables. Where'd those stupid stagehands go? He thought, as he picked the table up on his shoulder and began walking back to the room. This thing is fucking heavy John thought as he neared the dressing room. The door was closed again, even though he had left it open. Somebody must be in there John figured. He put the table down and knocked on the door. No answer. John opened the door again and there was nobody in the room. This is really getting annoying John thought. He picked the table back up and loaded it into the room. As he was setting the table down, he heard the door slowly close. John kept going about his business when he heard it open again. He looked up to see the figure before him.

A man stood before him with a clipboard and a goofy headset on. He looked at John and said, "What are you doing in here?"

"Nothing," John replied as he set the trays of snacks on the table. "Sure looks like a whole lot of something," the guy replied back. "Look, I'm just unloading the truck, is this a problem?" John said. "Well, hurry it up, Stephanie will be here shortly and she doesn't want anyone in her dressing room," the guy said and he walked out of the room. John pictured in his mind punching the asshole in the head, but realized that he's better hurry up before the white trash bimbo got there and threatened to steal his gun rack. (it's a white trash joke, geez, lighten up) He came back to his truck and grabbed the last of the stuff. It was a leather chair that was very heavy. Again, John could find no stagehands to help him. He lifted the chair and set out to the dressing room. The door was closed again, but John paid no mind, he opened the door, brought the chair up over his head, walked into the room, and heard a woman scream. John dropped the chair on his foot, and could feel his toes break. He looked up to see a brunette girl that couldn't be more than 25, standing with only a black skirt on, with her hands and arms covering her breasts.

"What the fuck are you doing in my dressing room?! The girl screeched. John assumed that this must be the aforementioned Stephanie. "I'm sorry," John managed to get out before he sat down on the chair he had just brought in, "I'm sorry for not knocking, but the chair is really fucking heavy."

"It's OK," the girl replied, sort of giving John the once over look, "You just surprised me. Close your eyes, for a second." Yeah like I'm gonna fall for that John thought. He closed his eyes, but left them open a crack, in case she went for pepper spray or something. She didn't. She took her hands away from her breasts, revealing to John the nicest pair of tits that he had ever seen. They were big, but not huge, her nipples were average size, rock hard, and her breasts weren't sagging much either. She leaned into her suitcase and her breasts swayed as she moved. She grabbed a pink v-neck shirt that looked like it wouldn't fit a 3-year-old and pulled it onto her body, barely squeezing her breasts into it.

"OK, you can open your eyes now," Stephanie said. John was more than happy to oblige, he opened his eyes to get a better view of her breasts squeezed into the shirt. The tightness of the shirt made her tits look even bigger.

"How's your foot?" she asked, snapping him from his trance. "Not so good," John replied. As he said this, he took off his workboot, revealing a foot almost twice the size as it had been earlier. As John began to check out his foot, somebody burst through the door. It was the same asshole that had given John attitude before. "Stephanie, are you OK?"

The prick inquired, "I heard you scream, and I came as soon as I could…" His voice trailed off as he looked at John, "What are you doing here?" He asked John, "I told you to get out of the locker room." John didn't say anything, but Stephanie did. "Leave him alone," she screeched, "I think he may have broken his foot." The man mumbled something under his breath, and left. "Thanks," John said, rubbing his foot, "I don't think I broke my foot, but that did really hurt."

"No problem," Stephanie said, "besides, I think you can help me." She walked over to the door and locked it. John looked at her, puzzled.

"You can help me because I've always wondered something," Stephanie said, moving closer to John. " I've always wondered if the man's shoe size theory is true or false." John's head was racing. What shoe size theory? What drivel is this girl talking about? Then it hit him. No fucking way! He thought. Stephanie stopped directly in front of him, allowing John to be head on with her breasts. Since John was so tall, his face was staring directly at Stephanie McMahon's breasts. Stephanie crouched down and continued talking, "Now, since your foot is throbbing and swollen, I wonder if anything else is." John couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Nevertheless, Stephanie leaned forward, placing her head above John's lap, and kissed his cock through his pants. She brought her hand up and unbuttoned John's work pants, grabbing the zipper with her mouth and pulling it down, revealing John's rock hard 8-inch cock concealed in his boxer-briefs. John heard her make a low moaning noise and she began licking his boxer-briefs, as John got harder and harder. He closed his eyes for a few seconds and felt her stop. He opened his eyes, and saw her looking at him.

"Why'd you stop?" John said. "I wanted to know if I could take your pants off," Stephanie replied. "Take off whatever you want," John replied. He raised his ass in the air, so that he could slide his boxer-briefs down and off, along with his pants, being careful near his foot, as it did still hurt. As Stephanie slid his pants and underwear down, he unbuttoned his work shirt, and pulled that off as well, so he was now naked. "Your turn," John said, eyeing her breasts. "Not yet," Stephanie replied. "There are other things to take care of." Stephanie again lowered her head to his cock, still rock hard, but now bare. She licked John's head with her tongue, as John eyed her alluring ass, swaying from side to side, looking firm and curved. He hoped to get his hands all over it, but decided to concentrate on what was happening at that time. John again closed his eyes and rolled his head back, the back of his head resting against the chair, while this stunning girl sucked his cock. Stephanie took his cock into her mouth, gently licking the underside of his cock, and finally, sucking it into her throat.

John moaned as he felt his prick slide into her throat. Stephanie then started to bob her head on his erection, sliding John's cock in and out of her throat. John moaned a little louder, and ran his hands through Stephanie's hair. Stephanie didn't even notice, she continued to slide his 8-inch prick in and out of her throat, finally removing it from her mouth and gently licking the head of John's cock, finally, tenderly lowering her face to his balls. Stephanie took one of John's nuts in her mouth and ran her tongue around it, building up a great deal of saliva in her mouth. Much to John's dismay, Stephanie took his ballsack out of her mouth, but shoved his cock back in her mouth. To John, it felt like he was fucking a wet pussy, because her mouth was almost full of saliva. Stephanie removed the cock from her mouth, and looked directly into John's eyes.

Some of her spit stayed on his cock, and she used it as a lubricant, as Stephanie slowly began jerking him off. She kneaded her hand almost rhythmically, as Stephanie jacked him harder and harder, then she lowered her head back to his cock, licking his cockhead. John again moaned aloud, and rested his head on the back of the chair. This girl has some fucking talent John thought, as Stephanie continued to take him back in her mouth. Stephanie then slid him back down her throat, most of her saliva sliding down her throat again. John was getting close, and he told Stephanie this by grabbing the back of her head and lowering her down to the base of his cock. Stephanie overrode her gag-reflex and allowed John to fuck her face. Stephanie took over for him as she again began sliding his dick down her throat and back up, deep-throating John, as he started thrashing his hips, Stephanie knew what was about to happen. She pulled him from her mouth, his cock under a sheath of saliva, and started jacking him off again. Slowly, Stephanie took his cockhead back in her mouth, and that's when it happened. John closed his eyes, groaned, and let loose a stream of cum, some going in her mouth, but most landing on her cheeks, nose and chin. Stephanie swallowed what was in her mouth, and started to collect the cum on her face with her fingers. The cum that was on her chin dribbled down and landed in her cleavage and on her blouse.

John opened his eyes to see Stephanie lowering her fingers to her cleavage, scooping up the cum, and sucking it off of her finger, making a low moan and finally stopped and looked John in the eye. "Well, I really wanted to wear this shirt on TV tonight, but, oh well." Stephanie said, lifting the shirt above her head. The shirt was so tight that it pulled her breasts rose almost to her chin, and as she removed the shirt from her body, her breasts returned to where they had been. John looked at Stephanie's gigantic breasts, as they were almost right in his face, and brought his head forward to her left breast. Stephanie sighed as John took her nipple in his mouth, gently suckling her nipple, while his tongue swirled around her areola. Stephanie's knees weakened, as John brought his left hand up, cupped her right breast, and gently pinched her nipple. After getting a reaction with that, Stephanie guided his hand down to the bottom of her skirt.

Keeping his mouth on her nipple, John took the cue and snuck his hand up her inner thigh, massaging the inside of her leg, making her legs quiver in anticipation. As soon as John reached up to her pussy, Stephanie's knees finally gave way, and she fell forward onto his chest. John kept the pressure on her special place, but Stephanie pulled her nipple from his mouth, much to John's dismay. He got over it. Stephanie stood in front of him, her nipples now pointing directly at him, and unzipped her skirt. As she seductively wiggled her ass to lower the skirt, her breasts swayed from side to side, making John even hotter. Stephanie lowered the skirt to her feet, and kicked it off, leaving her standing in only her black thong. John opened his arms to her and she accepted, allowing her ass to be cupped by his hands, while he took her right nipple in his mouth. Stephanie threw her head back in pleasure as John continued his attack on her nipples.

Slowly, he lowered his hands to the straps of her thong, grasping them and slowly lowering her thong away from her pussy and ass. Stephanie made it easier for him, again removing her rock hard nipple from his mouth, and pulling the thong, which was at her knees, off. Now, John got a good look at her body. Her legs were beautiful, smooth, muscular and very solid. She had a somewhat shaved pussy, not bald, but trimmed down neatly. Her breasts were round, quite firm, as they weren't drooping at all, and quite large. Her stomach was flat, no gut or flab there. As he gave her the once over, he could see that she was breathing quite heavily. Stephanie made her way back to John, looking into his eyes, her breasts bouncing without restraint until she reached John.

Stephanie leaned in and kissed John full on the lips, pressing her tongue into his mouth, swirling her tongue around his, and on the whole, swapping spit with him. As she did this, she lowered her hips down, until she felt his cock close to her entrance. Stephanie slowly slid John's cock inside of her pussy and marveled at the feeling of being impaled on his 8-inch prick. She broke the kiss only to shriek with pleasure, as John again focused his interest on her heaving breasts. Stephanie increased the tempo of raising her hips and shoving John's cock deeper and deeper into her pussy. John kept up the pressure on her rigid nipples, and transferred his hands from her waist to her tight ass, gripping her ass as he began thrusting his cock into her, increasing his tempo, until he was doing all the work, pumping his prick into her as hard as he could, causing her tits to bounce even more. Finally, after about five or ten minutes of this, Stephanie started to thrash around on John's lap. Knowing what she was doing and what she wanted, John kept fucking her as hard as he could. He felt his lap get drenched, and Stephanie let out a groan and squeal, and leaned onto John's chest. She brought her head up to his shoulder, and whispered in his ear to go slower. John obliged, and decreased his tempo, until she was hardly bouncing on his prick. John kept fucking her however and a few minutes later, he felt his balls tighten, and he let out a grunt. His cum started to ooze into Stephanie's cunt. Stephanie sighed and laid her head down on John's shoulder.

"What now?" Stephanie faintly said, "What else can we do?" John was at a loss for words, as he couldn't believe that she still wanted more. Stephanie answered her own question by getting up from his lap, pulling his cock from her pussy, and walking towards the bathroom. John watched her ass sway, figuring that she didn't want any more sex, so he forced himself up, gradually putting his weight onto his foot, which was still swollen. He grinned to himself, as that was the starting point behind everything that had just happened. As he started gathering together his clothes, Stephanie came out of the bathroom, a towel in hand. "Where are you going?" she asked. She still wants more! John said to himself.

"Nowhere," he replied, "nowhere at all." Stephanie again seductively walked towards him, her magnificent breasts bouncing and swaying until she reached him, grabbing the back of his head, and pulling him down to her face, meeting his lips with hers. Again, their tongues met, intertwining with each other, as John ran his hands down her back to her ass, gently squeezing her ass, pulling her closer to himself. John decided to take charge, he delicately pushed her towards the couch in the room. As they reached the couch, Stephanie sat down, John pulled her back up, turned her around, and pressed his cock against her ass, giving her the idea of what he wanted. Stephanie responded by leaning herself onto the couch, and allowing John all access to her ass. John lovingly slid his cock into Stephanie's tight asshole, hearing her pant in pain, but mostly pleasure, and he stuffed it in at full mast. This surprised Stephanie to say the least and she let out a groan.

John slowly slid his dick halfway out, and slid it back in, little by little he started to fuck her until he was crashing his cock into her ass, hearing Stephanie gasp in delight as he brought his hands to her chest, cupping her tits in his hands. Meanwhile, Stephanie reached down to her cunt and began fingering herself. John kept up his pace, getting close to cumming as he heard Stephanie moan that she was about to. Stephanie had a huge orgasm, legs shaking, and cumming on her fingers. John moaned that he was going to cum. He pulled out of her ass and turned Stephanie around, cumming on her stomach and some on her breasts. Stephanie sighed and wiped the cum off of her body, licking it off with her tongue. John sat on the couch, exhausted. Stephanie went back into the bathroom, and emerged with a bottle of baby oil. "I got a good idea," Stephanie said, lustily.

John had the idea in the back of his head, but dismissed it, saying that it was too predictable. But, sure enough, Stephanie squeezed the bottle of baby oil onto her breasts, getting a rather large quantity on her tits, and started rubbing her hands over her breasts, lubricating them, and said, "You want to try?" John stood up and walked over to her, squeezing the bottle himself, sending the clear liquid all over Stephanie's bountiful breasts, and running his hands around them, soaking them in the oil. Stephanie laid down on the couch, on her back , and John eased his cock in between her mounds. Stephanie pushed her breasts together, surrounding John's piece with awesome, wet pressure. John began sliding his cock between her breasts, building up his orgasm, as Stephanie moaned her approval. Stephanie started making a game of it, trying to kiss or lick John's cockhead as it poked out from her bulbous bosoms.

Finally, after John had fucked her tits for five wonderful minutes, he felt his balls tighten and gasped out, "I'm gonna cum!" Stephanie egged him on, and John shot his load all over Stephanie McMahon's breasts, and all over her face and neck. Stephanie sighed in contentment, as John coated her with his cum. John pulled his cock out from between her breasts, collapsing against the opposite end of the couch, watching Stephanie gather up all the cum over her breasts and face. Stephanie looked at John with lust in her eyes as she licked her fingers clean, and seductively leaned into John's face, her spherical breasts slapping into John's chest, as they were still coated with baby oil, making them very slippery. Stephanie leaned in and kissed John. Not with the meaningless passion that she had before, but with an unfeigned feeling that she had never felt before. Stephanie almost thought that she might actually like this man.

They stood up, John helping Stephanie to her feet, and walked into the bathroom. John grabbed a handtowel, and ran it under some cool water. He brought the towel to Stephanie's heaving breasts, still slick with baby oil, and began massaging her breasts with the towel. Stephanie allowed John to clean off her breasts, until they were no longer slippery. Stephanie again kissed John with passion, broke the kiss and said to him, "As much as I don't want you to, you really need to go." Stephanie said sexily. John agreed as he looked at the clock. 5:30 PM, it read. He dressed, as Stephanie watched. John finished, and looked at her in the doorway to the bathroom, naked. She looked back at him lustily and said, "We will see each other again, John." She made her way over to her suitcase, and pulled out a piece of paper. On it, she wrote down her cell-phone number. "Call me whenever you want, and maybe we can get together." She said, earnestly.

12