Stephanie McMahon's Shoot Promo

Story Info
CM Punk drops more than a pipebomb on Stephanie.
13.5k words
4.58
30.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
199 Followers

My one story a year this year is something I've been working on for quite a while. Stephanie McMahon in this story is portrayed as a woman who has a lot of slutty sexual fantasies and loves being talked down to so if you don't like that or utterly fake wrestling fan fiction upsets you please don't read this. Everyone else enjoy this kinda long yet very satisfying tale of CM Punk and Stephanie McMahon fucking like they belong on a Kink website.

*****

Stephanie and the Shoot Promo

CM Punk is on top of the world having just delivered an amazing promo at the end of Monday night Raw. He was allowed to say whatever he wanted and Punk feels that he really sold it as an unplanned shoot style promo. From the looks of several people backstage it was clearly a good promo as some wrestlers tell him well done while others just steer clear of him as if they fear being seen near Punk might get them fired too. Punk wonders how long it will take to get the big grin off his face as after 5 years with WWE he just had his career defining moment. For the first time since his early days attached to ECW Punk feels like the wrestler he was back working on the independent scene.

Creative freedom, in a way Punk is upset that he is leaving but understands that he would have never got the chance to vent some of his own frustrations like that live on TV if his contract wasn't running out. Walking to his locker room Punk wonders if Beth would let him skip off to the hotel early, normally he would stay and watch her wrestle on the useless program Superstars but that promo gave him such a buzz Punk just wants to be alone to enjoy the amazing feeling. He is already peeling off the white athletic tape wrapped around his fists when he turns the corner to reach his own private locker room. Punk pushes the door open and finds a big surprise waiting for him.

"I suppose you think what you said out there was all very clever?" Stephanie McMahon says glaring right at Punk who is shocked and takes a second to regain his thoughts.

"Steph this is a nice surprise what are you doing here?" Punk asks finally accepting that Stephanie McMahon current lead writer and daughter to the chairman of WWE is standing in front of him.

"I said did you think what you just said out there was funny?" Steph repeats her face set in stone, arms folded looking ready to explode with anger.

"Yeah it was kinda funny, seemed to get a good reaction, why?" Punk asks wondering if Stephanie took offence to some of his words.

"Well I thought it was a damm disgrace and a slap in the face to our profession," Stephanie says in a bitter tone.

"Stephanie look you were in the meeting I was told to let loose and say whatever was on my mind I mean if I overstepped the mark with the comments about you then I'm sorry," Punk says confused at why Stephanie would be upset at all this now.

"You're sorry Punk! You're sorry! You had better be sorry I have never seen anyone miss such an easy chance to insult me in all my life," Steph says with her frown turning into a cheeky grin.

Punk nearly does a double take staring at his now grinning boss, "Sorry wait you wanted me to make my comments about you nastier?"

"Of course just calling me and my husband idiots will not do at all Mr Punk," Stephanie says in a prim and proper tone but still grinning like a schoolgirl.

Punk relaxes and starts laughing, "Nice rib Steph you really had me going for a second then," He smiles before moving towards his gym bag.

"I mean it Punk where were all the nasty insults? Years ago guys were lining up to take cheap verbal shots at me," Stephanie says with a pout, her teasing words not matching her official looking outfit which is a high collared white button shirt, a black knee length skirt and a pair of black high heels.

"I'm sorry Steph are you drunk? Why would you want me to verbalize what nasty person you are?" Punk says grinning wondering if his boss will pick up on the joke.

"No reason just makes me happy you know letting me know that I'm doing a good job as a heel," Stephanie says shrugging her shoulders trying to keep an innocent look on her face.

"Yeah but you're not a heel Steph hell you're not even on TV anymore," Punk states a little confused.

"No of course I'm not, all I'm saying is that it's such a shame you missed out on your chance to fuck me," Steph says in a cheerful matter of fact voice.

CM Punk nearly breaks his own neck swinging round to look at Steph who just waves, "Well see you later Punk."

"Whoa hey wait Stephanie," Punk calls out stopping Steph at the door, "What do you mean I missed the chance to fuck you?"

Steph grins, "Oh didn't you know about how if you insult me in a promo you would get to fuck me afterwards?" She says raising her eyebrow as Punk's jaw drops.

"Really? How does that work?" Punk asks still feeling confused but he is also intrigued.

"Well I have a fetish for being degraded and insulted, think of it like a poor perfect rich girl who loves to hear what a low down dirty whore she really is," Steph explains with a wild smirk on her face.

"Wow nobody told me about that," Punk says still in a state of shock with his eyes wide and his mouth hanging open.

"It's not something I normally discuss with people but I found early on in my heel run the more a guy insulted me the hotter I got and the more I needed him to treat me like a slut afterwards," Steph says with a happy look on her face like she is remembering those times.

"That's amazing, what about the fans? Does it turn you on when they chant slut at you?" Punk asks curiously.

"Oh god yes so much every time they chanted that my panties got utterly soaked," Stephanie says groaning at the memory of it.

"My God, you really are a little slut aren't you Steph?" Punk grins, his mind racing as he wonders what it would be like to fuck his curvy boss.

"Yes I am and it's been so long since I was on the end of a good long Steph bashing promo and I really thought you would deliver, you let me down Punk," Steph says sounding a little hurt.

"Sorry about that boss but now I know what you like I will be out in that ring next week making some of the nastiest, most degrading insults you have ever heard," Punk says smirking at his busty boss.

Steph laughs flicking her long brown hair back, "Oh really Punk? I don't think you have the balls to really insult me."

"I don't have the balls? Me Stephanie? I'm the best in world and just cause I don't get down on my hands and knees kissing that giant thing you call an ass doesn't mean I don't have balls," Punk snaps back knowing he has nothing to lose if he insults Stephanie.

Stephanie shudders a little backing away from the locker room door before moving closer to Punk asking him, "What did you say about my ass?"

"I said you have a massive fat ass Stephanie, a huge slutty booty fit for a dirty cock sucking whore." Punk spits out insulting the woman that writes his checks while his mind is full of lusty thoughts about banging his boss.

Stephanie growls with anger, turning fully away from the door glaring at CM Punk, "I dare you to say that again."

"Stephanie Mc Mahon you are one fat assed, cock teasing locker room slut," Punk says grinning as Steph suddenly steps forward and slaps him.

Punk groans in pain staggering back holding his cheek.

"Do you like that Punk? Like it when a woman dominates you? Treats you like a little bitch I bet Beth wears the pants when you two fuck," Steph yells trying to ignore the growing feeling of lust inside her.

"Well when we role-play as you Beth wears the strap on and I act like your little ass fucked husband," Punk fires back making Stephanie gasp in shock.

"Oh how dare you, you little shit," Stephanie says while her panties start to dampen as it has been years since a WWE superstar has talked to her like this.

"No wonder you're such a slut when your big bad hubby at home can't even get it up unless you ass fuck him," Punk yells now on the front foot enjoying the thrill of insulting his boss knowing all he doing is making her horny.

"No you're wrong," Steph shudders seeing the hungry look in Punk's eyes, "He fucks my ass every night."

"Oh please Stephanie I bet it has been so long since a nice hard cock has been up your asshole, is that why you wanted some rebel like me calling you a fat ass bitch to give you something to finger yourself over tonight?" Punk asks stepping in closer while his eyes roam all over Steph's body.

Steph blushes deeply under Punk's intense gaze before spitting out, "Punk go fuck yourself."

"Is that what you were planning on doing tonight Steph? Self-pleasuring your slutty pussy while thinking about my big cock?" Punk says keeping up the dirty talk as he can tell they are starting to affect Stephanie.

Stephanie battles back a moan as her face blushes bright red and Stephanie bites her bottom lip feeling so vulnerable and exposed in front of CM Punk. She shouldn't have told him her turn on's yet she wanted to, she wanted Punk to tease her so she could have this feeling of lust running through her. She has never been a fan of Punk's style of wrestler; the shorter less muscled tattooed grappler never normally set her pulse racing. Up until now Punk has never turned her on before but this new attitude has affected her in a long forgotten way. The way he is talking to her makes him appear more powerful and the one thing Steph loves is the power and control a wrestler has over her.

Feeling powerless and out of control is a big thrill to a woman that all her life has had total control. Stephanie has taken great pleasure in being teased and abused, Punk on the other hand has always wanted to fuck Stephanie McMahon. He knew it was odd to hold a sexual crush over a woman who was not only his boss but someone who should really be an enemy to him but Punk has long had fantasizes about fucking her. He never thought he would have the sexy Stephanie Mc Mahon weak at the knees for him yet here she is in his locker room almost panting with lust. Her face is bright red and her whole body is rocking from side to side clearly struggling to hide her emotions.

"You know Steph you're right I wasn't mean enough to you please let me take you back out to the ring and tell all the fans what a useless little slut you really are," Punk says with a big grin plastered across his face.

"If you don't shut the fuck up right now I swear I will kick your skinny fat ass all over this fucking locker room," Steph threatens trying to get control of her own fantasy.

"Gee Steph no wonder Triple H always looks so mad, you have more testosterone in you than an entire Olympic weightlifting squad," Punk teases his own face now inches away from Stephanie's.

Punk wouldn't be surprised if steam starting coming out of Stephanie's ears but the second he thinks it's a mistake and he should say sorry Stephanie moves her head forward roughly kissing him on the lips. Shocked Punk doesn't kiss back as he tries to mentally recover from Stephanie McMahon passionately kissing him on the lips. Stephanie keeps pressing her lips against Punk waiting for him to take control but he doesn't.

Steph breaks the kiss and puts on a little sad face, "What's the matter Punk? After all the nasty things you said to me are you backing down?"

"Steph I'm confused," Punk admits, "I don't what you want from me."

"Whatever you want Punk, you just made a name for yourself with all those nasty WWE bashing comments so now you can take whatever you like," Stephanie says with a teasing smile.

The brunette knows she is playing with fire but it's been so long since she played this game with another man. Back in the days she was a wild and horny slut it would be a weekly deal to have a WWE superstar treat her like a dirty little slut. Now she is a respectable business woman and mother she shouldn't be doing this but Punk's dirty comments have fanned the lust inside her making Stephanie want to play the teasing slut game again. Punk grins, this is clearly a game to Stephanie, she is trying to tempt and tease him. Any rational though leaves Punk's mind and he concentrates on playing this dirty game with his big chested boss.

"Lift your shirt up Steph," Punk mutters staring right at Stephanie's large breasts.

"Oh big boob guy are you Punk? Should have figured as you are a giant tit in real life," Steph giggles at her own terrible joke.

"Rather be a tit than an asshole Miss McMahon," Punk fires back quickly making Stephanie growl.

"Then again it's your husband that's the asshole, you are just the little whore that slobbers over big fat cocks," Punk continues unable to believe what is happening.

Stephanie seems to visibly shake at Punk's comments almost like a rush of sexual energy just pasted through her, "Fuck Punk I really didn't think you had it in you to be this nasty."

"Some head writer you are Steph if you can't tell what your talent's own strengths and weaknesses are," Punk smirks seeing that verbal shot really slap Steph hard.

The brunette blushes harder as Punk really hit her low attacking her creative writing ability. People have been fired for less insulting remarks yet something in the cocky way Punk said it leaves Steph wanting to jump on him rather than fire him. She knows it's wrong to be feeling this kind of lust to a man who isn't her husband especially one her husband has never been high on. Stephanie never thought it would get this intense with Punk playing along with her fantasy better than she could have ever dreamed. Her panties are soaking wet as she fights to keep a straight face but the grin on CM Punk's face shows her that he is in control and knows just what she is feeling.

"I'm gonna enjoy telling the whole locker room what being called a trashy whore does to you hell I'll tell all the backstage workers too," Punk says delighted to have a horny Stephanie McMahon standing before him.

Steph growls but it's a growl filled more with burning sexual energy than anger. She places a hand on Punk's Stone Cold shirt as he calmly smirks back at her almost like he knows how wet she is. It's been so long since Stephanie felt like this, her fantasy is coming true but she never thought of a wrestler like CM Punk being the one to tease her like this.

"Dammit," Steph mutters "I don't know whether to fire or fuck you," The brunette growls.

Punk looks at the lust written across Stephanie's face and wonders if he should take this further. He is after all leaving the company and out of all the other wrestling Divas he has enjoyed fucking, Stephanie McMahon would be the biggest notch on his bedpost. Nailing Mrs HHH is a fantasy he would have never thought possible but now Punk knows just what her secret fantasy is he plans to use it to fulfil his own lusty thoughts.

"Clearly Punk you are not going to fuck me, I see that look in your eyes you are clearly intimidated by me," Stephanie mocks while feeling her nipples swell and harden against her tight lace bra.

"Oh you want a fucking do you Steph? Want me to pull my big hard cock out and fuck every one of your dirty slutty holes till I make you scream with pleasure," Punk shoots back making his cock twitch inside his trunks.

"Ha like you could pleasure a woman Punk," Steph moans back unconsciously letting her eyes drop down to Punk's crotch.

"That's ok Steph you're not really a woman more a plastic slutty fuck hole," Punk fires back enjoying this dirty talk between himself and the large chested brunette.

Stephanie growls lustfully as Punk follows Stephanie's eye line and lets out a laugh when he sees his boss's eyes trained right on his growing bulge.

"Well Steph if you like what you see then I got two words for ya," Punk grins openly mocking her with a DX line.

"Yeah like anyone would suck you Punk I bet your cock is just as tiny as your arms," Steph jabs back keeping their verbal foreplay going.

"No Diva has ever complained before," Punk grins back at her, their teasing back and forth comments have both of them pretty fired up.

"Oh please how many Divas have you actually pleasured?" Stephanie asks knowing full well that Punk has dated most of the Divas locker room.

"Actually quite a few Steph I mean I pretended I was fucking you most of the time so they were treated like slutty little princesses," The cocky smirk on Punk's face is enough to make Stephanie whimper with a mixture of anger and lust.

"You had better act soon and cash in on all this cocky bullshit or else I'm gonna go off and find a real man that can fill me up," Stephanie threatens all while trying to hold herself back from jumping on Punk and living her dirtiest most extreme fantasy.

"You know what Steph I think you love this so much that I could actually fuck you right here right now in this dirty locker room," Punk says watching Stephanie's body shiver with undeniable lust.

This is the strangest foreplay Punk has ever been involved in but if his dirty name calling makes Stephanie McMahon horny then he is happy to continue talking down to the Billion Dollar Princess.

"You know what Steph I bet you wish that I would just grab you by the hair and drag you into the men's locker room and let you be devoured by a room full of strong horny wrestlers," Punk says watching Steph close her eyes like she is trying to mentally picture that massive locker room gangbang.

"They would pin you down and start to grope your big fat slutty tits," Punk says retelling one of his erotic fantasy involving Stephanie, "They would slap you around, tear off your clothes and then start fucking you Stephanie using you like a cheap fuck toy," Punk growls softly.

"You would pretend to cry as those nasty muscly men fuck you but inside you would be so horny that each new cock that enters you makes you cum so fucking hard," Punk whispers before leaning his head forward so he can feel Stephanie's ragged panting breath against his neck.

The Billion Dollar Princess keeps her eyes closed softly moaning at the sound of Punk's voice and the vivid fantasy he is painting for her. For Steph it's like listening to an erotic novel only with it being her deepest darkest fantasy about being sexually invaded by the WWE locker room who all treat her like the cum loving slut she is.

"I'd love to hear you beg them to stop before being silenced because you are getting throat fucked by a big thick cock," Punk says with a growl watching his horny boss melt right in front of him.

Stephanie's knees are wobbling and she is fighting with all her mental strength not to lift up her tight skirt and start fingering her dripping wet pussy.

"Is this turning you on slut?" Punk asks clearly knowing the answer but he wants to hear the brunette say it out loud.

Stephanie moans softly nodding her head, it's been so long since she was talked to like this yet she can't think of anyone who has made her this wet just by talking dirty to her.

"Answer me properly slut," Punk demands swiftly slapping his hand down striking the top of Stephanie's right breast.

It's a hard slap that makes Stephanie gasps in shock as CM Punk just openly smacked her boob.

"Well slut answer me is this turning you on?" Punk demands taking the dominant role that Stephanie has been crying out for.

He raises her bare hand and strikes the top of Stephanie's breast again making her tits bounce around inside her bra. Stephanie just cannot believe a skinny tattooed guy like Punk would dare touch her like that. Somehow Punk's look makes it a million times hotter, he is her size and isn't like any of the nice guys she dated. His tattoos, his grimy look, the pure cockiness Stephanie wonders just what Daddy would have thought if she brought a guy like Punk home. Thinking of how disgusted he would be and how wrong it is for a rich girl to be called a slut by a dirty punk rock loving street kid nearly makes Stephanie orgasm without any contact.

wwekiller
wwekiller
199 Followers