Stephanie McMahon's Shoot Promo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone looking like CM Punk would be arrested just for going near her house let alone slapping her tits around like she's an internet fetish model. Stephanie played with fire telling Punk how much she gets off on being called a slut and Punk has taken full advantage. Half of Stephanie is regretting being in this situation while the other half of her in on fire begging for this hot fantasy to be taken even further. She realizes that right now she would not only let CM Punk fuck her but she would let him drag her to the guy's locker room to play out his erotic gangbang fantasy. Stephanie doesn't think she has the mental strength to stop him from doing anything he wants to her, he has made her so horny that Stephanie knows she is practically CM Punk's bitch.

The controversial superstar can abuse her to his heart's content and she will adore every kinky second. Punk meanwhile can tell by the look in Stephanie's eyes that she is close to just dropping to her knees and begging for his rock hard cock. Punk would have never guessed that Stephanie Mc Mahon would be so slutty and kinky; the idea of her getting off to being called a slut has his dick throbbing painfully inside his wrestling trunks. Grabbing the Stone Cold shirt he's wearing CM Punk peels it off his sweaty chest and throws it away. Stephanie lets out a little gasp as Punk suddenly strips in front of her, the brunette's horny eyes are instantly drawn to his heavily tattooed chest.

"I'm glad you shaved off that revolting chest hair," Stephanie sneers while every nerve ending in her brain is screaming out for her to touch Punk's smooth chest.

"Thanks Steph do you shave yours too?" Punk jokes understanding that he is now the one in charge here and Stephanie is now his to play with.

Stephanie tries to act pissed off but Punk grabs hold of Stephanie's wrists pulling her hands up and placing them right on his chest. Another erotic gasp comes from Stephanie McMahon's lips thanks to the skin on skin contact as her fingers brush against Punk's colourful chest. Her fingers start to move trailing across Punk's sweaty flesh and Punk grins watching Steph start to enjoy touching his tattooed body.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Stephanie moans tracing her fingers across the tattoos that decorate Punk's chest, "Normally I like big muscular chests on men."

"Wow and there was me thinking you just liked anything with a cock Steph," Punk smirks and Stephanie can feel her pussy juices drip through her soaked panties and down her thighs.

She is leaking so much, Stephanie doesn't think she has ever been this wet and turned on before. There is something about CM Punk and the aggressive way he is talking down to her that has Stephanie McMahon burning with desire. His look and cocky attitude are doing things to her body that Stephanie has only ever fantasized about. No man in real life has ever had her this horny, Stephanie is almost drooling for Punk like a hungry puppy that needs feeding.

"You have such a fucking dirty mouth Punk," Steph breathes softly running her fingers down Punk's belly rubbing along his straight edge tattoo.

Punk loves playing this game with Stephanie, saying the right dirty thing at the right time in order to really turn his busty boss on. He half expects her to growl every time he calls her a slut while her soft hands roam across his chest. Punk can't wait to get his hands on Steph's massive chest and when Stephanie sees where Punk's eyes are drawn she smiles.

"God Punk you so want me don't you?" Stephanie moans softly still staring at the large cock shape clearly visible inside Punk's wrestling tights.

"Hell yeah I want you Steph," Punk growls back, "I've always wanted to fuck some rich, dirty, kinky, big breasted slut."

Stephanie Mc Mahon bites her lip letting out another soft moan wondering if all her leaking pussy juices have completely ruined her sexy lace panties yet.

"I don't care if every single guy in the locker room has fucked you Steph, I want to fuck you like the dirty cheap whore you are," Punk cries out as his hands move forward just inches away from Stephanie's large breasts.

"I don't just want to fuck you either," Punk says keeping up his verbal foreplay, "I want to roughly take that big fat ass of yours, pounding it in a way your limp dicked husband never could."

Stephanie blushes and starts rubbing her thighs together trying to give some much needed pleasure to her swelteringly hot pussy. Steph's whole body is on fire with lust, this skinny tattooed punk has got her so horny that she feels like her body might break in half if Punk doesn't stick his cock inside her.

"Fuck you Punk I swear to God if you don't back up all these nasty fucking statements I will fire your ass on the spot," Steph moans as her fingers sink into Punk's sweaty skin.

CM Punk grins as Stephanie starts clawing at his chest, her sharp well-manicured nails pushing into his tattooed skin. Punk can't wait anymore to get his hands on Stephanie's large breasts so he reaches out and firmly grabs onto his boss's tits. Giving Stephanie's large fake boobs a hard squeeze Punk makes the Billon Dollar Princess cry out in pleasure. CM Punk, a wrestler her husband has never been 100% sure on is now openly groping her breasts through her blouse. Stephanie lets out a loud groan of lust finding it hard not to cum right here and now just from the idea of a guy like CM Punk groping her in this slutty way.

Leaning back Stephanie pushes her chest forward letting Punk maul her massive tits with his dirty looking tattooed hands. Stephanie McMahon moans again, she had forgotten just how good it felt to be utterly controlled and dominated sexually. Add to the fact she would have never in a million years pictured a guy like CM Punk doing this to her only makes the experience hotter. Punk's fingers sink into her top roughly attacking her big boobs treating them like a horny teenager. She is so glad she decided to come into Punk's locker room, Stephanie expected to only come out with a few teasing insults that she could fantasize about later tonight instead she getting her dream fantasy played out by the Straight Edge Saviour.

Punk grins as he listens to Stephanie's moans, "Do you like that Steph? Do you like it when guys just come over and start squeezing those big fat tits?"

Punk squeezes harder really sinking his fingers into Stephanie's large chest trying to drawn another sexually charged moan from the brunette's lips. Steph whimpers again shifting around on her weak legs just trying not to just fall against Punk. Her pussy is throbbing with lust begging a big cock inside it leaving Stephanie gasping for air as she has never felt such raw animal lust before. Her head is spinning and Stephanie feels lost in her own fantasy, it's like a dream that came real as CM Punk verbally and physically abuses her.

"Yeah I can tell you love it boss," Punk says continuing to tease the youngest Mc Mahon, "I can see you love being treated like some dirty low class hooker."

He can feel the heat coming off Steph's body as she melts against him, seeing just how horny his boss is acts as a huge turn on for Punk. The throbbing head of his cock starts to obscenely flex against the spandex of his wrestling tights begging to break free. Punk's hands continue to squeeze the huge fake tits of Stephanie Mc Mahon enjoying the way his fingers sink into her soft flesh. He squeezes harder and this time Stephanie can't contain her loud lust filled moan any longer, it rings around the empty locker room and Punk smirks hearing the Billion Dollar Princess moan with pleasure.

"Fucking dirty slut if I didn't know any better I'd think that you have been fantasizing over me for a long time," Punk says mocking his boss.

"Uhhhhhh no fucking way Punk you're just too small and weak for my liking," Stephanie whimpers unable to suppress another moan as Punk toys with her big tits.

"Yeah sure sounds like you're not turned on," A cocky Punk responds, "It's ok to admit you dig me hell I bet you named your biggest vibrator CM Punk."

"I don't need a fucking vibrator when I have a real man that fucks me," Stephanie growls through gritted teeth still unwilling to back down verbally.

Punk doesn't answer his horny boss instead he just twists his fingers around Stephanie's big tits roughly abusing her implants. Stephanie McMahon loudly moans with pleasure as Punk's hands abuse her fake breasts, she loves it rough and that is just what the outspoken CM Punk is giving her. Punk now starts pulling at Stephanie's shirt trying to rip it open so his hands can openly maul at her massive exposed tits.

"No Punk get off this is a very expensive shirt," Stephanie moans trying to pull herself out of Punk's grip.

Unsurprisingly CM Punk ignores Stephanie continuing to pull at her sexy white shirt. He is stretching out the fabric and Stephanie whimpers feeling her expensive blouse start to come apart at the seams. Buttons start to break off and the brunette gasps knowing how close she is to losing all control and just letting Punk take her.

"Seriously Punk stop it this shirt probably costs more than your entire suitcase," Steph shouts trying to sound like a boss rather than a horny needy slut.

It's very hard however for her to boss Punk around while he is groping her large chest. Punk decides to take pity on his boss however pushing Stephanie away but the Straight Edge Superstar is no longer trying to hide his lust for the curvy McMahon openly staring at her sexy frame. Stephanie is panting with lust and the crotch of her panties feel utterly soaked with her own horny juices as she stands just a few feet away from a row of lockers.

"If you don't want me to rip off any of your slutty clothing Steph then you should just take it off," Punk says with a smirk.

Stephanie tries to think of a witty comeback but can't think of anything to add. Her pussy is on fire and Stephanie doesn't even consider not stripping off for him, her hands automatically grab the bottom of her stretched out shirt. Punk has his eyes firmly locked on Stephanie's big breasts as she undresses for him. Stephanie peels her shirt up and over her curvy frame showing off her massive boobs clad in just a tiny black lace bra. Her audience of one is clearly delighted as she drops her shirt to the floor and Stephanie McMahon suddenly feels very exposed.

"Very nice," Punk compliments, "I can't wait to fuck those massive tits," He continues as Stephanie looks both flustered and ashamed.

The grin on Punk's face gets wider, "Or would the Billion Dollar Princess like to feel my cock slamming into her ass instead?"

Stephanie pauses for a second visibly shuddering at the thought of anal sex with the Straight Edge Superstar. She blushes and turns her head away not wanting to look at Punk for fear her horny expression will confirm the answer to his sexually charged question. Punk grins seeing that Stephanie is clearly embarrassed but she cannot hide her wide eyed look of lust from him.

"Oh so you do want my cock to slam into your big fat ass then?" The cocky superstar asks watching his boss start to shake on the spot making her uncovered breasts jiggle around inside her bra.

"Fuck you Punk, you are not man enough to fuck me," Steph repeats but she knows deep down that she is lying.

She is standing in Punk's locker room stripped down to her lace bra and under her skirt her panties are dripping wet. The grin on Punk's face only gets wider enjoying the control he has over Steph, he almost wished that he knew about Stephanie's dirty talk fetish earlier. Punk would have loved to take advantage of the big boobed brunette early on in his career getting his lust for her out of his system. He would have got to the top of the WWE much quicker if he took the Triple H route of banging Mr McMahon's slutty daughter.

"I don't see you stripping Stephanie," Punk taunts, "I want you naked then I'll decide if you are worthy to take my cock."

Steph moans again as Punk's words strike her hard, she has never met a wrestler who has been able to get her so horny just with words. He really is treating her like a dirty slut and that's all Stephanie ever wanted. The spoilt little rich girl unbuttoned her tight skirt and starts to drag it down her shapely legs. Biting her lip Stephanie looks up at Punk wondering if the cocky rebel will comment about her soaking wet black lace panties. He doesn't say anything but he does just stand and watch as Stephanie slowly remove her skirt.

Kicking her skirt away along with her strapless heels Stephanie feels very uncomfortable standing in front of him in just her bra and panties. Her clothes are all in a messy pile on Punk's locker room floor making Stephanie feel even more like a female ring rat, just there to be used and fucked by a WWE superstar. Her whole body is shivering as she looks over at CM Punk who is eyeing her body with clear lust. Stephanie knows Punk is going to fuck her, all she wonders is just how far Punk will go and if he really does want to fuck her big fat ass.

"And the underwear slut take them off too," Punk demands as his hand moves towards his aching erection.

Stephanie reaches behind her back and unclips her bra but she is quickly distracted by Punk. The tattooed wrestler has starting to stroke himself through his wrestling trunks. His hand gropes at the thick lump in his spandex and Punk's face shows the pleasure he feels finally getting his hand on his aching cock. He squeezes his cock hard letting the pleasure pulse through him before Punk's eyes open and lock in on Stephanie's.

"I said strip slut, you always loved showing off those big fat tits on TV now show them to me," Punk orders.

Stephanie drops her hands down letting her bra slide right off her chest. The sexy lace bra drops to the ground and Stephanie's big fake tits are now fully out in the open. Punk moans lustfully seeing his boss's large tits naked for the very first time. The sight makes him work his hand harder over his bulge squeezing his throbbing dick making it twitch around inside his trunks.

"Fuck yeah look at those massive things," Punk moans, "You have real porn star tits boss."

Stephanie blushes again standing topless in front of a smirking CM Punk, her light pink nipples are fully erect and her whole upper body is covered in goosebumps. She can't remember the last time she was this horny, her panties are soaked right through sticking to her skin. Punk's hungry eyes are staring right at her huge silicone filled tits making Stephanie really feel like a piece of meat. She loves the way Punk is rubbing himself to her, it's like she is a hooker in Amsterdam hidden behind a glass window watching horny men just stare at her undressed body. The only difference is Stephanie doesn't just want Punk to look, she wants him to fuck her hard until she can't stand.

"Damn those are nice tits," Punk compliments while rubbing his aching cock in front of her unashamedly showing just how hung he is.

"Ever seen tits this big before Punk?" Stephanie teases wanting to push Punk to be even more brutal with her, "Am I more stacked than your little blonde girlfriend?"

"Yes you are," Punk replies with a grin, "Then again she is not the kind of slut that stands in a locker room topless in front of other wrestlers."

Steph's pussy throbs with lust, his words embarrass her yet it keeps the lust flowing through her body. Stephanie is so horny she is sure just one strong touch of her pussy from Punk will set her off like a firework. She stares greedily at Punk's crotch watching his tattoo covered fingers squeezing at his erect dick. Stephanie can no longer be just a passenger in this and she moves her hand forward grabbing onto Punk's hand. She squeezes her hand down hard making Punk squeeze his cock even harder and it brings a big pleasurable moan from the Voice of the Voiceless.

"Are you sure you and Beth are fucking?" Stephanie teases using Punk's own hand to grope his horny cock, "Because it feels like you have not been touched by a real woman in a long, long time."

The brunette smirks cockily as Punk lets out another big groan of pleasure. For once CM Punk has no comeback in mind in fact he can hardly make a coherent thought grow in his mind. He is stunned that his boss, the wife of Triple H is topless and grabbing his hard dick. Punk feels the urge to slap himself just to make sure this isn't some kind of crazy dream then Stephanie pulls Punk's hand away and start touching his cock herself. Her soft hand feels very different making Punk let out another loud moan as the McMahon's only daughter gropes his hard dick.

Stephanie is attacking CM Punk's hard cock rubbing it forcefully right through the bright yellow spandex of his wrestling trunks. She cups his balls and starts rubbing them together and Punk feels his knees weaken. Stephanie smirks at Punk before she drops down to her knees so her eye line is focused right on Punk's crotch. Her right hand continues to grope Punk's hard dick while her other hand rests on his smooth thigh. The Billion Dollar Princess has never been this close to CM Punk before and where his skinny body was a turn off before now she finds herself admiring it.

His body is smooth all over like an Olympic swimmer and Stephanie has to supress an urge to lick him. Even those horrible tattoos now look appealing to Stephanie, she wonders what they will taste like when she rubs her tongue across them. Punk can feel his cock head painfully pushing out against his spandex like it's trying to rip through his trunks to meet the hand that is so effectively teasing it. Punk lets out another groan of pleasure as Stephanie's grip tightens around his cock firmly squeezing his throbbing shaft.

"Are you sure you are not the little bitch that loves rough treatment Punk?" Stephanie teases suddenly feeling in control again.

Suddenly Punk snaps open his eyes and stares down at a kneeling Stephanie making the brunette gasp as she sees a forceful look in his eyes. She honestly didn't think Punk had that kind of look in him, that dangerous animal look that spells trouble for a dirty little tease like Stephanie. Snarling Punk slaps Steph's hand away from his crotch and his dick flexes menacingly inside his trunks. Stephanie can feel herself shrink, the big tough boss inside her has now been replaced by the hungry slut that desperately needs to be fucked.

"Fucking slutty tease I'm sick of playing," CM Punk states forcefully, horny lust clouding his thoughts.

Punk leans down and easily kicks his boots off sending them sliding across the clean locker room floor. With his boots off Punk now grabs his bright yellow trunks and starts to yank them down. The spandex slides down his skin and CM Punk's throbbing hard cock snaps out into the open air and Stephanie lets out a cry of shock. Punk's thick cock is seven fat inches of dick and the inner slut inside Stephanie is already drooling over the size of Punk's dick. Looking down Punk wraps his fingers in Steph's long brown hair then harshly tugs back on her long locks bending his boss's head back.

"Open your mouth slut," Punk orders grabbing the base of his hard cock with his free hand.

Stephanie groans hearing Punk's harsh tone but obediently opens her mouth. Her panties are soaking wet and Stephanie's whole body is shaking with lust, it's been so long since she was last forced onto her knees and ordered around like some low class hooker. She opens her mouth as wide as she can stretching her jaw to the max wanting to please Punk. She can see his big cock throbbing and the slut inside the Billion Dollar Princess desperately wants to taste it.

"Stick your fingers in your mouth Stephanie really spread that whore mouth of yours out wide," Punk barks now on a real power trip ordering his topless boss around.