Stephanie McMahon's Shoot Promo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

Stephanie has both her fingers in her mouth using them like fish hooks to pull her cheeks out wider. She is stretching her mouth out and Punk has to laugh down at his kneeling boss as she humiliates herself. Punk's big cock is throbbing as he bounces it off Stephanie McMahon's nose and cheek cock slapping her while Steph just stays on her knees with her own fingers pulling her mouth open waiting for the next command. The man who delivered a big shoot promo a couple of hours ago now pushes his cock forward into the open and waiting mouth of Stephanie McMahon.

"Oh fuck yes," Punk moans as the bottom of his shaft slides along Stephanie's soft wet tongue.

Stephanie whimpers as Punk's thick cock enters her mouth filling up her stretched out face. Groaning in pleasure Punk pushes all of his cock down into Steph's mouth ready to receive a blowjob from the most powerful woman in the WWE. The Billion Dollar Princess can hear the sounds of Punk's cock pushing deep into her wet mouth as drool starts leaks down her chin. CM Punk loves the gagged groans coming out of Steph as his dick is now pushed right down into the back of the brunette's throat.

"Yeah you fucking slut oh you love this, your mouth feels so fucking good," Punk growls putting both of his hands on top of Stephanie's head.

Stephanie's stretched mouth is starting to hurt and her fingers slip out but Punk's cock stays buried deep down her throat. CM Punk's tattooed fingers sink into Stephanie's scalp as his shaft becomes soaked with her drool. Stephanie is fulfilling her ultimate fantasy, on her knees in the men's locker room being abused by a wrestler she never liked. Punk isn't her kind of man, in fact she would almost call him ugly so having him dominate her with his cock stuffed in her face makes Stephanie moan with delight. The only thing that would make this perfect for the Billion Dollar Princess would be if she had a mirror nearby just to see how slutty she looks right now.

"Suck it you dumb slut," Punk suddenly orders making Stephanie jump, "I'm not doing all the work here so show me what those cock sucking lips can do."

All 7 inches of Punk's dick stay buried down Steph's throat but Punk stands still waiting for Steph's lips to start moving around his shaft. He waits and waits but Stephanie just stays still with his cock still pushed deep down her throat. Punk gets annoyed and pulls his cock out of Steph's mouth then gives her face an exceptionally hard slap. His bare hand smacks against the side of her face making Stephanie cry out in a mixture of pain and arousal.

"Did you hear me you dumb slut? I want you to suck my cock," Punk shouts slapping Stephanie's face again.

The Billion Dollar Princess moans as Punk roughly slaps her, she loves the way he is treating her with such disrespect. Punk thrusts his hips forward driving ever last inch of his cock into Stephanie's open mouth. Stephanie's eyes widen as she is once again choked by Punk's thick cock and when his cock slams into the back of her throat Stephanie out of self-preservation just starts sucking on the superstar's big cock. Slurping loudly Stephanie rocks back and forth on her knees worshipping the cock of a man who will leave the WWE in a few short weeks. Stephanie can feel Punk's balls slapping into her face but she keeps sucking away on his throbbing dick like her life depends on it.

"MMMMMMM fuck yes," Punk growls with his cock throbbing inside his boss's mouth.

Stephanie has an amazing set of lips and Punk loves feeling them slide up and down his shaft. He would love Stephanie to keep going and suck him dry but Punk has bigger plans for his large breasted boss. CM Punk has some clarity and now that he is convinced this is not a rib or a setup so Punk plans to live out every hot dirty fantasy he has ever had over the wife of Triple H while he has her in such a vulnerable state. Pulling his soaking wet cock out of her mouth Punk can't resist slapping the side of Stephanie's face with his hard dick. Stephanie moans as a surge of humiliation runs through her adding heat to her already dripping wet pussy.

"Get up you dirty fucking slut," Punk orders knowing full well the effect his dirty words have on a woman like Stephanie McMahon.

Stephanie slowly rises to her feet in front of Punk, her head naturally bowed for her master. Punk suddenly shoots out his hand and the brunette howls in surprise as Punk's bare hand strikes her left breast. Punk's hand moves quickly slapping Steph's other breast so now both of Stephanie's large tits are stinging in pain.

"OW fuck that hurts," Stephanie complains before she is met with another hard slap to the face.

"Quiet slut no talking," Punk demands as his hands go back to Stephanie's massive tits.

He cups them firmly feeling just how heavy her implants are before Punk grins at the brunette. Stephanie blushes again, Punk is just so fierce in the way he is owning her, controlling her in a way no man ever has before. Punk squeezes her big boobs once again digging his fingers right into her bare flesh and Stephanie has to close her eyes. She is convinced that she could cum right now just from the way Punk is playing with her big chest. The long build up has Steph drooling in anticipation and lust, her whole body on fire desperate for more abuse from the Straight Edge Saviour.

"AHHHHHHHH FUCK," Stephanie squeals as Punk suddenly twists her large pink nipples around.

Stephanie continues to wince in pain, no one has treated her like this before. Even when a wrestler used disgusting dirty talk on her it never translated into this kind of dirty hardcore sex. Men normally treat her large boobs like gentlemen, groping them like they are a set of soft silk pillows. Punk however is treating them like a set of punching bags making Stephanie scream in pain as her big boobs are being abused. She watches her surgically enhanced chest glow red from the abuse Punk is dishing out as he slaps her bare skin and twists her aching nipples.

"Please Punk please stop that hurts," Stephanie wails and surprisingly Punk lets go of her nipples.

"Well slut I never thought I would hear you using the P word," Punk mocks stepping in close so Stephanie's aching chest is rubbing gently against his own.

"Now why don't you use those new found powers of begging to plead with me for a chance to suck my big cock again?" Punk says with a big smirk.

"Please Mr Punk let me suck your cock," Stephanie moans feeling mentally broken yet at the same time so aroused.

"Why do you want to suck my cock slut?" Punk responses feeling almost power drunk at the control he has over the naked brunette.

"Because I'm a dirty whore and I love sucking cock sir," Stephanie replies lustfully.

"I'm confused," Punk says slowly, "If you are a true slut then wouldn't you be begging me to slam my cock into your dirty pussy instead of your slutty mouth?"

Stephanie McMahon visibly shakes in the presence of a now naked Punk, her brain having turned to mush. She has no idea how to answer that question, she wants to suck him yet the thought of his cock inside her nearly makes the powerful McMahon cum on the spot. She is so confused and horny that doesn't know what to think anymore.

Punk grins, "Come on slut pull your slutty panties down and tell me how much you want me to shove my big hard cock right into your pussy," Punk yells.

Shivering Stephanie looks up into the steely gaze in Punk's eyes and it makes the Billion Dollar Princess feel like a cheap hooker. Her fingers slip into the waistband of her soaked panties and starts to pull them down making Punk smirk as his boss strips naked right in front of him. Stephanie steps out of her panties and blushes as her pussy is soaking wet and Stephanie is worried her juices will start dripping down her legs. Punk just stares at his naked boss for a few seconds before his cock throbs reminding him what he wants to do with his newly discovered slut.

"Turn round slut and bend over against those lockers," The Best in the World demands.

Instantly Stephanie obeys turning around and facing the row of steel grey lockers before she bends over presenting her naked body to Punk. It might be the most embarrassing and humiliating thing Stephanie has ever done and that of course makes it the hottest most erotic moment of Stephanie's life. Stephanie sticks her big round ass out further silently begging Punk to treat her like a sex doll. CM Punk slowly walks towards a bent over Stephanie but then stops and looks down. He stares at the soaking wet black panties that are lying on the ground and picks them up before moving towards the bent over brunette.

"Turn your head Stephanie," Punk orders and Stephanie slowly turns her head to see Punk holding her panties up.

"Open wide slut," The tattooed grappler says waving Steph's underwear in front of her face.

Stephanie slowly opens up and her stained panties are shoved unceremoniously into her mouth. Moaning in humiliation Stephanie tastes her own juices as her panties are now gagging her. Punk laughs as he looks at Stephanie face seeing her cheeks bulge out thanks to the panty gag. Stephanie has never felt so humiliated, sucking on her own panties while she is naked and bent over in front of CM Punk.

"Skanky fucking whore," Punk says gleefully as he strikes his hand against Steph's ass.

"MMMPPPPPPPH," Stephanie groans as the stinging pain of the spank warms up her right asscheek.

Punk deliver 3 more slaps in quick succession making Stephanie's large ass jiggle. The busty brunette groans into her panties from the sick pleasure of having her own employee spank her naked ass. Punk gives Stephanie's big ass one final spank watching the flesh wobble before stepping back.

"Bend all the way over slut and spread those legs," He orders and Stephanie instantly obeys.

Steph's hands grip tightly onto the lockers in front of her as she spreads her legs out wide leaving her soaking wet pussy on display. Punk smirks at the sight of his bitchy and uptight boss naked and bent over like a cheap slut in front of him. Grabbing his hard cock Punk points it right at her soaking wet pussy then without warning shoves his cock right into Stephanie. The brunette screams in pleasure as she has another man's cock inside her for the first time since she's been married. The feeling of Punk's big dick inside her makes Stephanie's whimper with lust as she feels so dirty and slutty.

Punk sinks all the way into Stephanie's pussy with his first thrust and inside his boss's pussy Punk's cock twitches lustfully enjoying this once in a lifetime opportunity. He keeps his hands pressed down on Stephanie's curvy hips while his boss continues to whine in pleasure. This is the dirtiest thing Stephanie McMahon has ever done, she feels like a total slut bent over in a locker room with CM Punk's cock buried deep inside her pussy. She is naked, gagged and has Punk's thick cock twitching inside her soaking wet hole. This is hotter and dirtier than any of Stephanie's fantasies and it's amazing to her that of all people CM Punk has turned out to be her perfect fantasy partner.

"Beg me to fuck you slut," Punk demands slapping Stephanie ass hard.

"MMMMMMM, MMMMMMMMMMM, MMMMMMMMMM," A gagged Stephanie moans.

"Louder slut let everyone backstage hear you," Punk orders knowing full well the gagged slut can't fulfil his request.

Stephanie tries to scream but all she can't with her own underwear still stuck deep inside her mouth. Punk listens to the brunette's grunts and whimpers through her gag before taking pity on her pulling his cock all the way out before slamming it back in hard. That one big powerful thrust is all Stephanie needs to scream out in sexual pleasure and instantly starts to cum. Stephanie's first orgasm rips through her curvy body and she can barely cope with the pleasure running through her. This orgasm breaks Stephanie McMahon both mentally and physically, thanks to Punk's foul and abusive treatment of her Stephanie has just received the biggest orgasm of her entire life.

Stephanie whimpers as Punk thrusts into her again slamming his cock deep inside her cum soaked pussy. Her whole body is shaking and already Stephanie doesn't know how much of this she can take, it's only been two thrusts but Stephanie already feels like she could pass out from the pleasure. Punk now starts to pump away inside Stephanie's dripping wet cunt with each thrust slamming her sweat soaked body forward. The brunette wonders if anyone outside the locker room can hear the sound of her curvy naked frame slapped against the row of metal lockers. Stephanie moans to herself what would happen if someone walked in and found her being fucked by CM Punk.

The more shame Stephanie feels the more the lust grows inside her as she suffers the humiliation of being treated like a worthless fuck slut. Stephanie's whimpering moans are fuelling her lust and she is so wet that the brunette can hear the sloppy wet slapping sound each time Punk thrusts into her. Her head keeps bouncing off the lockers as Punk pushes forward, his big cock now buried so deep inside her soaking wet pussy. Stephanie's first orgasm is still tingling through her body when another starts to build up and Stephanie gasps in shock.

"OH GOD FUCK ME," Stephanie suddenly wails as her jaw drops open enough for the panties to fall out of her mouth.

The brunette wails once again, out of control and drunk on the amazing feeling being given to her by this erotic yet hardcore fucking. She doesn't need to picture any fantasy scene or dream of another lover, CM Punk is giving Stephanie everything she has ever wanted. CM Punk looks to the floor to see Stephanie's panties lying there having been forcefully spat out by the screams of the Billon Dollar Princess.

"Fucking cock loving whore," Punk growls slapping her bare ass once again, "Tell me what you want from me."

"PLEASE FUCK ME CM PUNK, I AM A BIG HORNY FUCK SLUT AND I NEED TO BE FUCKED BY A BIG HARD COCK SO PLEASE MR PUNK FUCK YOUR DIRTY WHORE," Stephanie passionately screams.

CM Punk smiles as he just keeps driving forward repeatedly bouncing Stephanie against the lockers. His big hard cock pounds into her and Stephanie starts biting her lip in frustration. She wants to keep screaming in pleasure as Punk fucks her like a cheap little slut but she doesn't want anyone to find her in such a compromising position. The brunette's whole body is on fire with lust as she lives out her perfect fuck fantasy and soon she doesn't care about trying to stay quiet.

"OHHHH GOD OHHHHH GOD, FUCKKKKKK," Stephanie exclaims unable to stop screaming as her loud cries echo around the empty locker room.

Punk's perfect cock just keeps slamming into her reducing Steph's legs to jelly. She is being pounded relentlessly by the first ever Straight Edged world champion and Stephanie loves the feeling of having her curvy body smashing into the lockers. CM Punk wants to enjoy every second of this fucking, he is leaving in three weeks so he will never get the chance to fuck his curvy boss again. Every last ounce of strength inside the Straight Edge Saviour goes into fucking Stephanie McMahon hard driving his cock deep into her cunt. Punk doesn't think he has ever fucked such a soaking wet pussy showing that Stephanie is into this even more than Punk is and that makes the tattooed superstar smile.

"HARDER, HARDER, HARDER OHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE ME CUM AGAIN MR PUNK," Steph wails lost in her own lusty feelings.

The busty brunette is unable to stop herself from screaming as Punk's cock repeatedly slams into her. In her current state Stephanie doesn't care who hears her, the rest of the locker room could burst in right now and Stephanie will just be a good slut and suck off every single WWE Superstar that wants her. She is just so horny and it's all thanks to a man that Stephanie never saw herself submitting to, CM Punk.

"Rock back against me slut," Punk orders suddenly halting his own movements.

Stephanie slaps her palms flat against the lockers and instantly starts to push herself back against Punk. All the toned muscles in Steph's arms are now being put to work to help the brunette push herself backwards. Stephanie almost impaling herself on Punk's hard cock until one of the principle owners of the WWE rocks back and forth fucking herself with CM Punk's hard throbbing cock.

"You filthy fucking slut," Punk teases as Steph continues to bounce back off him.

Stephanie can't stop howling with delight as she uses Punk's cock like one of the big thick dildo's she has at home. She throws her entire body back into CM Punk looking for another powerful orgasm. The number one contender for the WWE title just keeps his hands on Stephanie's hips holding her steady as she powerfully thrusts back into him. Stephanie howls with pleasure once again as her whole body starts to tense up meaning a second orgasm is uncontrollably building up inside her.

"OH GOD YES OH FUCK, I'M GONNA CUM, I'M GONNA CUM," Stephanie howls in delight as she braces herself against the row of lockers.

Smirking again Punk starts to thrust forward taking the busty brunette by surprise making Stephanie McMahon scream until her voice breaks. CM Punk is unrelenting in the way he thrusts his cock in and out of her soaking wet pussy. Filled to the brink with pleasure Stephanie McMahon is very desperate to let another orgasm wash over her. She really does feel like the spoilt rich brat being fucked like some low class hooker. That thought makes Stephanie's juices squirt out over not only Punk's thrusting cock but down her own shaking legs.

"OHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YES," Stephanie screams as another orgasm wrecks through her sweaty naked body.

CM Punk suddenly pulls out of Stephanie's soaking wet pussy and the brunette whimpers. She starts to manically thrust her body backwards desperate to feel Punk inside her while that powerful orgasm rips through her. Punk laughs watching Stephanie shake her hips around looking to get his cock back inside her. Stephanie screams one last time before sliding forward barely able to support her own weight. Her pussy squirted cum out over her inner thighs and down into a small puddle on the floor while Stephanie shivers trying to recover from her second big orgasm.

"Stop moving slut," Punk shouts slapping his hand against Steph's jiggling asscheek.

His busty boss whimpers but does as she's told and stops moving. Punk smirks before laying both hands on Stephanie's large asscheeks really digging his nails into her flesh. Punk slaps both hands roughly into Steph's ass and the sweaty brunette grunts as she is pushed forward from the force of the blow. Her asscheeks are already stinging and getting another double slap from Punk only makes her ass hurt more. Stephanie's whole body is tingling from a mixture of pleasure and pain while her mind is blank allowing this deeply held fantasy to continue.

"Now slut I am gonna fuck this big fat ass of yours," Punk says firmly slapping her big cheeks one final time.

Stephanie shivers and looks back at Punk with panic in her eyes, she is no anal virgin but she is a wife and mother of three and she can't just take another man's cock in her ass. It does seem a little late for her to complain however and as Punk stares back at her any trace of resistance disappears from the brunette. Reaching back Stephanie uses her hands to grab her spanked cheeks and spread them out now that Punk completely owns her mind and body. He is going to fuck her big round ass making the brunette lustfully whimpers just from thinking about what a massive slut she is. Punk leans his head down almost placing his face near Steph's spread asscheeks before hacking up a mouthful of saliva then spitting it right into Stephanie's exposed hole.

Stephanie groans feeling Punk's spit dribbling inside her asshole before Punk hacks up another big spit load into Stephanie's spread out hole. Feeling the spit of CM Punk leaking out of her asshole makes the horny slutty McMahon feel even more degraded and slutty. Punk stands up and lines the fat head of his cock up with his boss's spit soaked asshole. Stephanie takes a big deep breath and tries to brace herself but Punk is being very calculating. He is slowly rubbing the head of his throbbing cock between Stephanie's cheeks then pushing forward Punk stabs his cock head hard against her spit soaked asshole.

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers