Stephanie McMahon's Shoot Promo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK," Stephanie exclaims loudly making Punk smiles as he thrusts his hips forward again.

His thick purple cock head stabs right into Stephanie McMahon's pretty pink asshole making his boss cry out again.

"HOLY SHIT, PUNK JUST STICK IT IN ME PLEASE," The brunette howls desperately.

Hearing his boss scream and beg just makes Punk's cock throb right at the entrance of Stephanie's asshole. Punk can't wait any longer and slides the first few inches of his cock slide into his boss's ass. Punk listens to the Billion Dollar Princess as she lets out a roar of pleasure as is cock pushes deeper inside Stephanie's final unfucked hole. Stephanie McMahon whimpers as her tight little asshole is filled up with cock, it's been a long time since the Billion Dollar Princess has been ass fucked and her ass muscles have tightened up over time. She almost feels like an anal virgin again as Punk's thick hard cock slowly splits her apart.

Stephanie howls as all of this pleasure is just too much for one of the principle owners of the WWE. Stephanie McMahon starts to cry, tears of pleasure raining down her cheeks as she openly sobs. Punk ignores his sobbing boss and keeps thrusting into her big ass fulfilling his biggest sexual fantasy. He has always wanted to pound Steph's big bum, others might want her big fat tits but Punk has always lusted for having his dick inside Stephanie's asshole. Stephanie's body becomes limp as CM Punk's cock starts thrusting in and out of her big ass fucking it just as roughly as he did her pussy.

The tattooed superstar has now stuck his dick in all three of her holes and Stephanie has never felt so dirty. She truly feels like a dirty, disgusting, brutal, bottom feeding, trash bag hoe all thanks to CM Punk. Punk is getting a naughty erotic thrill from slamming his hard dick deep inside his boss's slutty asshole. Stephanie McMahon doesn't stop screaming in pleasure as one of her employed wrestlers fucks her in the ass treating her like a cheap whore in the process.

"YESSSSSS PUNK, FUCK ME, FUCK MY ASS," The brunette wails as CM Punk powerfully thrusts deep inside her.

"Yes you are a little anal whore aren't you Steph?" Punk says still with that cocky smirk plastered over his face.

Stephanie nods her head in response but that doesn't please Punk who quickly raises his hand and slaps it down. He spanks Stephanie's already red ass cheek drawing a squeal of pain from the brunette.

"Answer me slut," Punk demands raising his hand once again, "What are you?"

"I'M A SLUT SIR," Stephanie screams at the top of her voice, "I'M YOUR DIRTY ANAL SLUT SIR."

Punk slaps her ass hard before grabbing her hips and driving forward. Punk is giving his slutty boss everything he has while Stephanie lets out a strangled howl as he slams his hips into her fat ass. She is once again being fucked so hard that her body painfully bounces off the metal lockers. CM Punk is giving Stephanie the kind of ass fucking she begged for on a weekly basis, she remembers she spent most of the early 2000's being bent over like this being pounded hard by all the boys backstage. Now almost a decade later Stephanie is back naked and bent over with a big hard cock brutally pounding her asshole.

She is a mother, wife and business woman yet she is still being treated like a dirty little slut. All the brunette can think about is what a nasty little slut she is for letting CM Punk do this to her. Stephanie cries out and starts cumming again broken by her own extreme fantasy because this fucking is everything she has ever wanted and dreamt about. CM Punk ignores Stephanie's orgasm as he keeps pounding his dick into the shaking and moaning brunette. He can feel his boss's tight hole opening up thanks to his hard unrelenting hip thrusts.

CM Punk pushes forward hard really slamming Stephanie's sweaty body into the lockers. Stephanie is awash with pleasure thanks to CM Punk's aggressive, demeaning ways that are giving Stephanie McMahon such pleasure. She cums hard again feeling like it's on autopilot as her body is now just a constant stream of orgasms. This is a cross between heaven and hell for Stephanie as she is subjected to almost brutal levels of pleasure. She thrashes around crying out in pleasure while Punk continues to slam deep inside her big ass.

"So fucking hot," Punk moans softly unable to stop himself.

Stephanie is no longer listening however as she is filled with overwhelming pleasure. Punk's cock feels so big inside her and it is slamming into the very depths of her asshole making Stephanie trembles her way through a cluster of mini orgasms. Punk's cock just keeps stabbing deep inside her leaving Stephanie McMahon one big mess of emotions.

"I'M A SLUT, I'M A SLUT, I'M A SLUT, OHHHHHHH GOD," The brunette screams as yet another orgasm rips through her.

Stephanie has lost count of the number of massive orgasms that she has had throughout this long and dirty fuck session. She is a groaning shaking mess as Punk's throbbing hard cock keeps pounding into Stephanie's big ass. Today has been a day Punk will never forget, first that amazing shoot promo and now he is fucking his boss like a cheap slut. Stephanie screams again going through what now feels like one long never ending orgasm. Her skin is soaked in her own sweat and the rest of her body is as limp as a deflated balloon yet she is still swimming with pleasure.

Stephanie might keep cumming and cumming but Punk is still yet to shoot his load. His cock is throbbing hard and Punk knows he is so close to his own much needed orgasm. He has been trying to hold back on his own orgasm because he doesn't want this to end but it must end and Punk knows he needs to reward his new slut.

"Fuck I'm going to cum," Punk growls through gritted teeth ready to burst inside her big ass.

"FUCK CUM ON MY FACE SIR, PLEASE GIVE ME A FACE FULL OF YOUR SPUNK" Stephanie suddenly shouts out.

Punk is so surprised at Stephanie's outburst that he stops thrusting into her big ass.

"PLEASE SIR I WANNA FEEL LIKE A DIRTY WHORE AGAIN," Stephanie howls desperate to feel Punk's big load of cum on her face.

Her voice is so tired and worn out from all the screaming that she has been doing. Each word she screams out sounds like it hurts her sore throat but there is no doubting the intent in her words. Stephanie is madly in lust with Punk and wants to fulfil every single dirty slut fantasy she has ever had. CM Punk somehow crawled into her mind and drew out all her naughty dreams and is now using them to make her a wet, shivering mess. She is his boss yet she has been fucked hard, abused in every hole and now she wants Punk to finish the proper way.

"Please cum on my slutty face," Stephanie whimpers softly turning her head to beg the Straight Edge Saviour.

Another grin appears on Punk's face as he looks at the well fucked brunette. He has completely broken Stephanie Mc Mahon, his boss is now just a horny little slut begging for his cum. This crazy fantasy just keeps getting better for CM Punk as now Stephanie wants to be humiliated even more.

"What do you want Stephanie?" Punk asks grinning at his sweaty and well fucked boss.

"PLEASE CUM ON MY FACE SIR," Stephanie screams making CM Punk smile as he pulls out of his boss's big fat ass.

"On your knees slut," Punk orders stepping back and holding onto throbbing cock.

Stephanie turns around and finds she can barely stand under her own power. Her pussy juices have soaked her inner thighs and the multiple orgasms have worn her out. The busty brunette is just able to drop down to her knees looking up at the man who has given her such an intense fucking.

"Open wide slut," Punk commands and Stephanie instantly obeys stretching her mouth out wide once again.

"Good girl," Punk teases happily petting the top of Stephanie's head like she's a dog.

The brunette groans as even in her darkest fantasies Stephanie never dreamed of being treated like this. What CM Punk has done to her has been perfect, Stephanie doesn't think she will ever forget how she has been used and abused here tonight. Her mouth is open and willing and now all the Billon Dollar Princess wants is a face covered in cum. CM Punk leans his hips forward and Stephanie tilts her head forward ready to swallow him whole.

"OHHH SHIT," Punk groans as his throbbing cock is back inside Stephanie's mouth.

Stephanie is so hungry for Punk's dick that she practically devours him the second his swollen cock head touches the inside of her mouth. She swallows every last inch of Punk's cock and starts sucking away on it. Her slutty lips slide up and down Punk's shaft while Punk's fingers lace into her hair once again keeping her face pressed against his cock. CM Punk lets out a long loud moan as Stephanie feels the head of his dick stab against her throat then she nosily starts to suck him.

"YOU DIRTY FUCKING SLUT STEPH," Punk roars wishing people were outside his locker room listening in to this fuck session.

Punk starts to rock his hips forward but he just can't match the speed of Stephanie's neck thrusts. The brunette is almost face fucking herself nearly impaling her own throat down onto Punk's rock hard dick. Punk's balls are aching and the Voice of the Voiceless can think of nothing else but giving his bitchy boss a face full of cum. He lets go of Stephanie's hair and lets the slut fuck her own throat until finally the pressure building inside him is too much to withstand.

"Oh fuck Stephanie," Punk growls, "I'm gonna fucking cum all over you, you cheap disgusting whore."

Without a second thought Stephanie obeys the man who helped unlock the dirty slut inside her. His dirty talk still makes her aching pussy twitch even after all those hot sweaty orgasms. Stephanie McMahon still wants more, she wants Punk to feel just as deeply satisfied as she does. She spits Punk's cock out and leans forward making sure her face is inches away from Punk's swollen purple cock head. Punk grabs his shaft and gives it a few quick angry pumps as his cum shot is so close to breaking out.

"Open your fucking eyes," Punk cries out as the first wave of pleasure overwhelms him.

Stephanie McMahon opens her eyes just in time to see Punk's first load of cum shoot out of his throbbing cock. She feels it splatter right across her forehead making Steph gasps as she gets the slutty rush of being marked with CM Punk's cum. The second load smashes right into her open eyes blurring her vision yet Stephanie feels oddly content and at peace. Punk lets out a loud roar as jets of cum shoot constantly out of his cock completely covering Stephanie's face. The build-up of cum inside Punk's balls is so much that Punk feels like he is blowing a week's worth of cum all over his slutty boss.

Stephanie McMahon is on the end of what looks like a one man bukkake session as her pretty face is caked in thick creamy spunk. Her eyes are stinging while she can feel big blobs of spunk rolling down her nose and cheeks. Nothing feels better to a dirty slut like Stephanie McMahon than being used as a cum bucket. Squeezing his cock hard Punk manages to drain one last blast of cum out which falls short and lands on the locker room floor.

"Oh God that fucking hurt," Punk moans as he stumbles backwards until he crashes down onto a chair.

He takes a big deep breath before he starts to rub his empty and aching balls. CM Punk just blasted a huge load of cum right over the face of his boss's daughter, the thought alone makes the soon to be leaving Punk smile but then he gets the visual. He looks across the room at the naked, cum soaked Stephanie McMahon and Punk loudly gasps. Her whole face is caked in big thick droplets of cum and Punk's limp cock gives a slight twitch. The Billion Dollar Princess looks like a cum soaked whore and there is a huge smile on her stained face.

"Thank you sir," Stephanie purrs softly feeling so sexy with her face totally coated in cum.

"You really do love being a dirty whore don't you Steph?" Punk says slowly still struggling to catch his breath.

Stephanie nods her head making some blobs of spunk drip off her dirty face. The cum soaked brunette looks down at the floor and her eyes light up seeing a small cum puddle. Stephanie lowers her head and starts to lick up the last remains of Punk's cum that have stained the locker room floor. Punk wishes he had his camera phone to hand, he would love to take a picture of Stephanie McMahon licking his cum off the locker room floor. He wonders if Steph can taste her own pussy juices off the messy floor too, Punk knows his dirty whore of a boss squirted during their epic fuck session.

Stephanie makes sure the floor is clean then she lifts her head back up. Punk's cum is starting to dry on her skin making Stephanie feel like she is wearing an expensive face mask. It has been years since she was treated in such a slutty way but Stephanie doesn't remember anyone pounding all her holes like CM Punk. The Billon Dollar Princess has finally found a man who can match her extreme fantasies yet soon he will be out of the WWE and away from her.

"Please don't leave Punk," A cum soaked Stephanie begs.

She is still on her knees with her face stained with cum and Punk just stares at her. For the last year he has been thinking about nothing but leaving WWE. Now however he has finally found some job satisfaction, he knows Stephanie McMahon's true weakness and really enjoyed fucking his boss like a slut.

"I will stay Stephanie if you promise to be my dirty little whore," Punk says once again grinning in delight.

"Yes master I am yours," Stephanie replies quickly, "I will do anything you say."

"Even if I want to share you with the rest of the locker room?" Punk enquires wondering how far he can push her.

The Billion Dollar Princess lets out a pleasurable moan before moving her hand down to her pussy. She starts to stroke her soaking wet pussy lips mentally picturing what she would look like if the whole WWE locker room got to cum over her.

"Yes sir do anything you want to me," Stephanie says, "I am just a dirty little whore that needs to be treated badly."

CM Punk bursts out laughing as he has finally found a reason to stay in wrestling. Having Stephanie McMahon as his own personal slut is the greatest sign on bonus in the history of wrestling. Punk's mind is racing with possibilities over what more he can do with his new found power. Stephanie is wondering the same thing, she has never had a master before and her horny mind can only speculate on what CM Punk will do to her. The spoilt rich brat turned mother and key part of the WWE machine is now the sexually property of the Best in the World.

END