Stephanie Pt. 02

Story Info
Stephanie finds love with her dream man.
5.2k words
4.64
16.4k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER ONE

We slept until after 7:00 a.m., I woke up with Vincent behind me poking me in the back with his hard cock.

"Are you awake sexy lady?" He purred in my ear.

"I am now!"

I stretched and rolled onto my back. He looked so handsome, his hair was messy from sleeping and his eyes looked tired but he was still the most gorgeous man I'd ever seen.

I covered my mouth with the sheet, "I'd like to brush my teeth before we do anything."

"Good idea!"

We climbed out of bed, I forgot we slept naked, the cool morning air blew through the open windows and my nipples instantly grew erect. He looked at my breasts and smiled. I loved seeing his naked body; he was so muscular and beautiful.

"I can't wait to have those in my mouth again...after I brush my teeth of course!"

We both laughed and headed for the bathroom, we watched each other in the mirror while we brushed and rinsed our mouths. The sound of the water made me realize it had been several hours since I had relieved my bladder.

"Ummm, I have to pee!" I said shyly.

"Why are so shy? After the carnal acts you committed with me you can't pee in front of me?" He teased.

He was right, I wasn't sure why I was being so shy after we'd made love so many times and so many ways.

"Okay, if you don't mind!" I said and boldly sat down on the toilet.

"Whoa! I was teasing, but now that you're going to do it, can I watch?"

"What?"

I was shocked! Did people like such things?

"I'm serious, can I watch! Everything about you arouses me, I want to see!"

"Uh, okay!"

He came to where I sat and knelt in front of me. I had to pee so badly before but now that I had an audience it wasn't coming so easily. It took a few seconds before the flow started; it was so relieving, even with Vincent watching.

"Oh my God! That looks so sexy!"

"Really?"

"Yes! Watching you makes me want to lick you right now!"

"But I'm not clean, wait!"

He waited till I was done then he lifted me off the toilet and carried me to shower. He sat me on the shower seat and turned on the water not even bothering to adjust the temperature.

He spread my legs before I could wash myself and buried his face in my pussy. He licked and sucked till I came in his mouth. When my climax was over he stood up and smiled. His dick was even harder than before.

"I need to see more of your pussy!"

"More than you have?" I asked bewildered.

"Uh-huh, I want to see it all!!"

He grabbed some shower gel and a shaver and knelt in front of me.

"May I?"

"May you what?" He wasn't thinking...

"May I shave your pussy?"

He was thinking that! I guess all the lovemaking had made him a little crazy.

"Honey, I'm not so sure about that!"

"Why?" He pouted.

"Well, what if once it's all gone you don't like it?"

"How could I not like your pussy? Being able to see all of you without any hair covering you would only make you more appealing."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure! My cock feels like it's going to explode just thinking about your bare pussy."

I looked down and indeed his cock did look as if it was going to rip out of his skin.

"You do it, I want to watch!" He handed me the shaver.

Without saying a word I laid back and on the shower seat and squirt shower gel into my hand. I began soaping my pussy and slowly began shaving off my pubic hair while Vincent watched with a look of rapture on his face.

It took awhile because I was afraid I'd cut myself in a place that shouldn't have a razor cut. When I was through I stood up and rinsed off, I watched as my soft curls washed down the drain.

My pussy felt strange, exposed is a good word I guess, I felt exposed and vulnerable with nothing covering me. Vince sat on the shower seat with a dreamy look on his face.

"Come here beautiful!" He growled.

I walked to him and stood in front of him. He slowly ran his hand over my bare skin all the while moaning softly.

"Your skin is so soft Stephanie!" He murmured against my hairless mound.

He reached up with both hands and began massaging my breasts while he rubbed his cheek against my skin.

"Let's get back to bed; I have some tasting to do!"

CHAPTER TWO

He stood abruptly and turned off the water, we climbed out of the shower and he led me to the bedroom without even drying off.

"Lie down and spread your legs wide."

I climbed on the bed on all fours and swayed my hips back and forth giving him a show.

"Keep that up sexy lady and I'll be forced to act shameless with you!"

I looked over my shoulder and smiled, "I sure hope so!"

I spread my legs and lowered my hips to the bed; I pretended to slowly hump the sheets while he watched from behind.

"You are scandalous, aren't you?" His breath was coming in ragged gasps.

I was feeling very naughty at the moment and I wanted to tease him so I spread my legs wider and reached under my belly with my hand. I ran my hand over my bare pussy and slowly ran my middle finger between my lips.

"You're teasing me you bad girl!" His voice sounded hoarse with lust.

"MMMmmmmm, maybe I need a spanking!" I said seductively as I continued to gently rub my pussy and wagged my butt in the air.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" He sounded like he was shaking.

"Oh yes I would!" I slowly slid my finger inside my now soaking wet hole.

"Oh Stephanie, I'm about to cum just watching you!"

"Do you want a taste?"

I slid my finger out and rolled onto my back, I slowly licked my juices from my finger while he watched in amazement. I had never done anything like this before in my life but it was so arousing to know how excited he was watching me touch myself.

"You're driving me insane Stephanie, I need to taste you!" He growled.

I spread my legs wide and began touching my hairless pussy again. I have to admit that the feeling of my bare skin was arousing and knowing how much he enjoyed it was even more of a turn on.

I spread my lips with two fingers and used my other hand to massage my clit. I could feel my juices running out of me so I slid my finger in my wet pussy; I knew he must have been going wild. I looked at him and he was slowly stroking his cock while he watched me play with myself.

I almost climaxed the instant I saw his hand sliding up and down his long shaft; it was so incredibly exciting to watch him. We stayed like that for a while, watching each other masturbate and becoming more aroused by the sight of the other's arousal.

I wanted him to taste me but I knew he was enjoying the sight too much so I eased my finger out and brought it up to my breasts. My nipples were hard and I slowly ran my wet finger around each peak.

I knew he wouldn't be able to resist, his resolve broke and he leapt on the bed with the stealth of a jungle cat. He devoured each of my nipples as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He sucked and bit down gently until I was ready to cum. I reached down and grabbed his throbbing cock, it was hot and his skin felt silky in my hand as I guided him to my wet entrance.

He groaned as he entered me and began thrusting in and out of me with total abandon. We found a perfect rhythm and began moving with each other while he sucked my nipples and moaned loudly. He abruptly stopped sucking and withdrew his pulsing shaft. He looked down at me with smoldering eyes, his breath coming in gasps.

"I need to taste you!"

He slid down my body, kissing me delicately as he made his way down to my newly shaved pussy. He ran his hand over me and carefully spread my swollen lips; he gasped as he slowly slid his finger inside me.

"Your pussy looks even more beautiful!"

He lowered his mouth and sucked my lips between his teeth as he gently nibbled on them. I couldn't believe how sensitive I was with no hair covering me. He ran his tongue up to my clit then down to my ass, it felt so sensual the way he slowly licked and tasted me. He was moaning loudly as I moved my hips up and down across his face. I felt him slide his tongue inside me as he began rubbing my clit with his warm fingers, that was all it took and I climaxed in his mouth. I writhed on the bed under his expert mouth as he sucked my climax out of me.

When I was done he continued to slowly lick up any juice that trickled out of me. I loved feeling his mouth on my bare pussy. He licked and kissed every inch of my exposed skin stopping to suck on my clit. I could feel another climax building as he sucked agonizingly slow on my sensitive nub. I felt warm liquid running out of me as he rubbed his chin against my lips.

As I was about to climax when he abruptly slid up my body and began rubbing his chin across my breasts soaking them with my juices. He licked it off as he slid his hands under me and deftly rolled onto his back taking me with him. I quickly straddled him and positioned over his pulsing cock. I was ready to cum so I slid down fast and rode him hard. I wanted to feel him pound into me.

He grabbed my hips and pulled me down as he thrust up, after several minutes I was climaxing and screaming his name like a woman possessed. He was grunting and I could tell he was close so I sat straight up and put my hands on his chest. I started rubbing his nipples with the tips of my fingers, I felt him swell as he grew closer to his climax. I lightly pinched each nipple and rode him harder and faster, he cried out my name as his cock swelled and pulsed. He was moaning loudly and thrashing his head back and forth as he pumped stream after stream of hot cum inside me.

I collapsed onto his chest and rested until I was able to move. I slid to his side and laid my head on shoulder as he slipped his arm around me. I ran my hand up and down his chest lightly kissing and sucking on his nipple. He stroked my arm as we lay comfortably in the afterglow of our lovemaking.

"So, should we stay in all day and make love or go eat breakfast."

He sighed and kissed the top of my head, "Well, making love to you all day sounds wonderful but I think we should probably have some sustenance if we're going to do that."

"What did you have in mind?" I flicked his nipple with my tongue.

"MMMmmm, if you keep that up we won't make it to breakfast."

"That sounds good to me."

I looked up at him and we kissed, his tongue slid into my mouth and sucked gently on it. He moaned and rolled me onto my back, I spread my legs and he positioned himself. I reached down and grasped his already hard shaft and rubbed it on my wet hole. He quickly slid inside me and began pumping with short hard thrusts. He kissed my neck and breasts and I wrapped my legs around his waist locking them at the ankles. I lifted my butt off the bed, which caused him to drive deeper into me. It didn't take long before I felt my orgasm building; it seemed to start at my toes and worked its way up to the top of my head. My toes began to tingle as my climax built, electricity shot straight to my pussy and I felt my inner muscles tightening in response to his hard thrusts. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and knew I'd be cumming any second, I felt his cock swelling and that was all it took. I began to shudder as my orgasm rushed through my body.

I felt his cock pulse as he began shooting his creamy load deep inside me and the two of us finished our climax together. I relaxed my legs and stretched them out on either side of his thighs and we kissed tenderly while he stroked my hair. After several minutes he rolled off of me and we lay in each other's arms while we recovered from our lovemaking. The windows were open and the morning breeze was blowing across our bodies, the air was already humid but it still felt incredible. I couldn't believe I was actually in Hawaii with such an amazing man. I looked forward to seeing the island we were on and hopefully seeing some of the other lush islands.

His fingers stroked my back as I rested my head on his shoulder; I was so relaxed. I could have stayed that way all day that is until both of our stomachs started to rumble and announce our hunger.

"I think we should probably get something to eat." He said against the top of my head.

"After that workout I'm ready to eat." I kissed his chest and ran my hand over his nipples.

"Let's wash up so we can get out of here and eat. I'm anxious to see the island with you."

We climbed off the bed and went to the bathroom. We quickly showered and dried off. In the room we dressed, Vincent chose the outfit he wanted me to wear. Today he chose a pair of white shorts and a violet tank top. I selected a pair of matching panties and bra, they were white and lacy and Vincent couldn't take his eyes (or hands) off of me as I tried to slip into my clothes. He wore a pair of charcoal gray boxer-briefs, tan shorts and a black sports shirt. He was dressed casual and he looked incredibly sexy, I couldn't take my hands off of him. We both wore sandals because we were planning on going to the beach later.

CHAPTER THREE

We walked downstairs; in the kitchen were Jeff and Vivian. We all said our good mornings and I shook hands with them. Jeff looked familiar but I knew I had never met him before. Vincent explained that Jeff was Jeremy's brother, they were born here and Jeremy moved to L.A. after college and began working with the firm Vincent worked for. Once Vincent started his own firm it was only natural for Jeremy to go with him. Vivian was a petite brunette with deeply tanned skin and green eyes, she was lovely and we hit it off. Vincent informed me that Jeff and Vivian would be our caretakers while we were on the mainland, they'd make sure the house was secure and land tended to while we were away. They would also be responsible for our shopping and cleaning while we were here. I felt uncomfortable having them as our 'staff' when I liked them so much but Jeff assured me it was his idea. He was a proud man and he would work for his keep he would not accept charity. I liked him even more.

We said good-bye and headed for the garage, Vincent wanted to take the Mustang since it was such a beautiful day. The temperature was in the mid-seventies and there were no clouds in the incredibly blue sky. We drove to a busy area where there were many restaurants and shops; we chose a small café to eat at. The food was delicious and we spent almost two hours eating and talking. I was excited to be out and see a little of the beauty of the island, I was anxious to see the rest. The great thing about the Hawaiian Islands (so Vincent said) was that each island was small enough that you could see a good portion of it in one day.

After breakfast we headed out for a drive around Kauai. I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. The island was incredibly lush, Vincent explained to me that only a small percentage of the island was developed that most of island was still pristine and undeveloped. He was anxious to show me around.

We drove around for over an hour, the beauty was breathtaking. Finally we stopped at Coconut Coast and parked. We went and rented horses and set off for a romantic horseback ride. I love horses and riding the huge animal around the area trails was like a dream come true. We rode for several hours, stopping to look at different things and walking the horse's part of the way. After we'd ridden the trails and walked around we headed back to get ready for dinner. My rear was sore from horseback riding and we were a bit sweaty so we jumped in the shower as soon as we got home.

Freshly showered we headed to the room for a quickie. He lay on his back and I climbed on top of him facing his feet. I sat on his face and he happily buried his mouth between my legs as I grabbed his cock and sucked it. He licked my clit rapidly and I came hard, when I finished climaxing I deep throated him as he licked up my juices. Feeling his warm mouth on my bare pussy was so arousing, I could feel everything he did with his tongue now that I was completely shaved. After several minutes he was pumping his load down my throat and I was cumming in his mouth again. We cuddled for a few minutes but we were both hungry and wanted to hurry and go to dinner.

I didn't know it but he had plans for the evening. We jumped in the Mustang and headed out of the driveway. Vincent explained that we were going to the South Shore for dinner. We arrived before sunset at a hotel and walked to the beach. I looked at Vincent and he smiled.

"It's a Luau my love!"

He took my hand and we walked to the Luau, there were already a lot of people there and we found a seat close to where the dancers would be. I was thrilled, I had seen stuff like this on television but to actually be here was almost overwhelming. We watched as the ceremony began, from that moment on everything was a sensory overload. The sights, smells and tastes were wonderful. By the time we left we were both feeling excited and couldn't wait to get home. Vincent made the quick drive home and we raced into the house, we didn't make it up stairs.

We made it to the living room were we proceeded to strip each other quickly. We kissed and touched as he sat on the sofa, his cock was rock hard and jutting straight up in the air. I climbed on his lap and straddled him; I positioned myself over his cock and slid down his thick shaft quickly. I rode up and down him while we kissed, his hands were on my hips and he moved them to my behind. He reached back and began playing with my ass while I rode his huge cock.

He gently slipped his finger in my bottom and began sliding it in and out while I continued to ride him. I moaned as my climax hit, his finger in my tight bottom intensified my orgasm and I cried out loudly as I came for what seemed to be forever. His cock began to swell inside me and I knew he was close to cumming. I rode him harder as I continued to climax, I felt him swell and his warmth spread inside me.

I climbed off him and stood on wobbly legs. He looked up at me and stifled a laugh.

"You look like you're going to fall over." He said as he stood up and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm ready for bed, how about you?"

"Let's get cleaned up first."

He took me by the hand and we walked upstairs naked. We went to the bathroom and washed up and brushed our teeth. By the time we got to our bed we were both exhausted from the activities, lovemaking and the time difference. We collapsed into bed and fell asleep after kissing briefly and saying good night.

CHAPTER FOUR

We woke up the next morning refreshed and ready for more sightseeing and lovemaking. After showering and dressing we decided to eat before we made love. We climbed downstairs just after 10:00 to find Vivian making breakfast.

"Good morning!" Her eyes sparkled, "you two had a busy night. I hope you don't mind but I washed and hung your clothes. They are in the laundry room."

I was embarrassed that we'd left our clothes downstairs for her to find but she just winked at me and laid a tray of fresh pineapple on the table.

"Please help yourselves while I finish the rest."

Vincent slipped an arm around her waist and gave her a brief hug.

"Thanks Viv, you're the best!"

"Thank you Vivian, everything smells delicious."

"You're very welcome, now hurry up and eat something before I'm insulted."

We sat and started eating the juicy fruit. It was the best pineapple I'd ever had. It was incredibly sweet; I enjoyed every bit of it. When we were done she laid fresh baked muffins in front of us and began making waffles. We ate ravenously and were stuffed by the time she left for the day.

"Jeff is out on the grounds, he said he'd see you tomorrow. Bye!" She called as she walked out the backdoor.

"Well my love, I have big plans for today. You ready to head out?"

"Let me go freshen up, I'll meet you outside."

"I'll wait. Oh, you might want to put on your bathing suit." He smiled at me.

12