Stephanie Takes Control

Story Info
Stephanie's games with Angela are over!
3.5k words
4.51
41.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leanne2k
leanne2k
170 Followers

Stephanie is taking a break from the seduction of the divas to deal with Angela. Angela has crossed the line. She abused Leanne. It wasn’t a situation where Leanne and her were playing the Dominant to submissive mode, she was abused. Stephanie wanted to get rid of Angela. She wanted to break the chains that binded them all together.

Stephanie woke Jackie Gayda from her sleep She presented her with the Leather collar she earned the night before. After the brief ceremony, Stephanie told Jackie to get dressed and go home. She told her that she was to move in with her and live with her and Leanne.

After Jackie was gone Stephanie went to wake up Leanne. She laid beside her. She began kissing her until she woke up. When she did, the two began to lay down the plan to get revenge on Angela.

“If we are going to do this, we are going to have to be very slick.”

“I know. I want her to pay for what she did to you.”

“What’s the one thing that you are most afraid of Steph?”

“What are you getting at?”

“Just listen. What was the number on thing Angela promised you?”

“That no one would find out I am a lesbian.”

“Exactly. What if someone did?”

“What? Are you crazy?”

“Just listen. Angela cares for you. I think that is the whole reason she abused me. She wants me to run away from her so you can be her one and only possession. She wants you to be her slut 100 percent of the time. She will do anything to keep you happy now so she can bring you in and keep you later. If it were to get out that you were a lesbian to the public, she would find a way to fix that, and grant you any wish you want. So then you say you want her to be submissive to her for an amount of time, then you go from there.”

“But where do we go from there?”

“I haven’t figured that out yet.”

“I just thought of something. If she is anxious to get rid of you, she may be just as anxious to get rid of that other girl. The waitress at the restaurant.”

“So?”

“While you’re here, she may be back there abusing her.”

“That bitch.”

“Baby, pack a few things, we’re going back to L.A.”

The girls took the next flight to Los Angeles. Steph’s Dad gave her the next few weeks off until Wrestlemania as a vacation. Steph agreed that she would show up to play her role as Smackdown General Manager on Thursdays.

The next day, they were in L.A. They went to the Italian restaurant to find the girl that Angela called Twat. They found her. She was just leaving work.

“Excuse us, Twat?”

The girl turned around and recognized them.

“Hello. What’s the matter? Can’t find you Mistress?”

“We just need to talk to you.”

Stephanie could see through the girl’s silk blouse. She had the same burn that Leanne did above her breast. She also noticed that her cheeks were bruised. So did Leanne.

“Oh my God. She hurt you to.”

The girl looked surprised.

“We can’t talk here. Did you girls drive?”

“No. We took a cab.”

“Then get in my car. The only safe place we can talk is my apartment.”

Leanne, Stephanie, and the girl went to her apartment. She spilt her guts about Angela.

“First of all my name is Jessica. I’ve always hated that name that bitch gave me. She called me a few days ago. She said she needed to see me. Just as soon as I walked in her door, she met me with a slap to the face. She gave me no reason. The next two days she beat me, burnt me, and raped me. I don’t know why, but yesterday she let me escape. I wanted to go to work and put it all behind me. She’s called me three times today at work. She said she never wanted to see my sorry ass again. I told her that I didn’t care. I don’t know what has come over her.”

“She beat me to”

“Oh my goodness. Has she beat you yet?”

“No. I haven’t seen her in almost a month or so.”

Why is she doing this? We loved her”

“Leanne seems to think that she is getting rid of everyone but me so she can devote her full attention to me. But what she doesn’t understand is that I am in love with Leanne. I’ll be damned if I’ll sit back and watch her hurt her anymore. The games with her are over.”

“It’s funny you should mention “The Game.”

“What do you mean?”

“We’re all coming clean right? Remember when you found your boyfriend in bed with another woman? That was me.”

Stephanie’s face turned as red as radishes.

“Please don’t be upset with me. I was only following Angela’s orders. It was all her idea!”

“I-I’m not mad at you. Hunter is still just as much to blame as anyone. But why did Angela want to do that to me?”

“It was all part of her plan to gain your trust and your 100 percent submissiveness.”

The hurt Stephanie felt was eclipsed by the anger. She wanted Angela to hurt really bad for what she had done. She abused Leanne, she raped Jessica, and to top it all off, she ruined her romance with Hunter. Jessica threw something in her lap.

“About a year ago, I found this in Angela’s room. She doesn’t know I have it.”

It was a newspaper clipping from New Jersey. The headline read:

“Man Charged in Alleged Death of Girlfriend.” The picture of both parties were under the headline. One of those pictured was a younger version of Angela. Her name on the paper was Alicia. There was another headline from a later date. “Man found Not Guilty.”

“It says no body was found. Do you know why? Because that body was alive and moved to Los Angeles. Did she ever tell you two the story about how she found her hubby or boyfriend in bed with another woman?”

“Yes.”

“All the time.”

“Do you think that this guy is him?”

“I sure do.”

“Maybe this guy can help us.”

“How?”

“I’m not sure. Let me tell you guys about my plan.”

Stephanie’s plan was simple. That night she would show up at Angela’s alone. They would have sex. A secret camera would take pictures of them. Jessica would send these pictures to any tabloid or wrestling website that will listen. Angela will get Stephanie out of the predicament. Angela will still feel guilty over the situation. She will offer Steph whatever she wants. Steph will say she wants the Domme role for one night.

“Then what?”

“I’ll burn that bridge when I get there.”

“What if she hurts you like she did us?”

“She won’t or at least I hope she won’t.”

Stephanie gave some money to Leanne. She told her to take a flight out to Trenton, New Jersey and find the guy in the newspaper. After Stephanie sent the other two on their way, she freshened herself up for Angela.

She took a cab to Angela’s. She soon found herself standing at Angela’s door. She took a moment or two to make sure she was confident about the plan. She checked to see if her secret camera was working. She stuck it back in her purse. She knocked on the door.

Angela opened the door and was pleasantly surprised at what she saw. Stephanie was standing before her in a gray trench-coat.

“Well this is a surprise! What are you doing here in town?”

“I missed you so much. I wanted to surprise you.”

“Are you here by yourself or is Leanne with you?”

“She didn’t feel like coming. She was a real fuss ever since she got off of the plane.”

“Oh really? How?”

“She just didn’t want to do anything. She acted so lifeless. Like someone had shot her best friend or something.”

“I’m sure she’ll be okay. So you missed me?”

“I sure did. I got a surprise for you.”

“Well don’t be shy, sow me!”

Stephanie set her purse on a window ledge. She walked over to Angela and took off her trench-coat. She wasn’t wearing anything under it. Stephanie spread her legs for Angela. Angela felt the wetness of her vagina.

“You come into my home unannounced, naked, an wet. What is it that you need little girl?”

“I need sex. And only you can help me.”

“Have you been a good girl?”

“Yes I have.”

“You have, haven’t you?”

Angela stood up and kissed Stephanie. She removed her blouse and leather pants that she was wearing.

“Now we are both nude.”

Stephanie giggled as Angela grabbed her by the hand.

“Let’s go to bed.”

Stephanie had to think quick. She couldn’t leave the room and it would look suspicious if she asked if she could bring her purse.

“No!”

“And why not?”

“Uh... Cause I want you right here on the living room floor.”

“You naughty little nymph. And what if someone comes in on us?”

“We’ll invite them to join us!”

“You naughty girl. You never cease to amaze me. I guess that’s why I love you best.”

Angela and Stephanie shared a slow tender kiss. It wasn’t long before Angela was all over Stephanie. Steph wasn’t really expecting it, but Angela was turning her on. She figured it was all for the better, that just meant she didn’t have to act as much.

Angela, ignorant to the fact that she was being set in a trap, was giving Stephanie the fuck of her life. She licked, nibbled, and sucked every inch of her hot body. She made her cum to several hot thunderous orgasms. With every hot overexagerrated moan Angela would start to work that much harder to satisfy her lover’s lustful appetite. After the eleventh orgasm. Angela stopped. Stephanie didn’t want her to.

“Why did you stop? Did I wear you out?”

Angela was covered in Steph’s girl cum.

“Do you want more?”

“Yes I do.”

Stephanie shook her ass in Angela’s face.

“Will you fuck my nasty slutty ass?”

“Let me go get my special toy.”

Stephanie squealed with joy as Angela went to the bedroom to get a strap-on dildo to fuck her with. While she was doing that, Stephanie checked the camera in her purse. It had take about half of a role of pictures. The camera was a new digital type camera. Stephanie skimmed through several of the pictures and was impressed by what she saw. When she heard Angela returning, she put the camera back in her purse. She got in a position that would make her face accessible to the camera.

Angela returned. She had both hands on the dildo. She was lubing it up. She put in on and got behind Stephanie.

“Stick that sweet ass up in the air.”

Stephanie did as she was told. Angela rammed the twelve inch phallus deep into Stephanie’s ass. Stephanie moaned loudly. Angela spent the next few hours fucking Stephanie in the as. It wasn’t all labor for her. The dildo had two ends, so she was getting just as good as fuck that Steph was getting. Finally, in the wee hours of the morning, both girls were spent and they collapsed onto each other. Angela carried Stephanie to her bed, and they fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Around eight that morning, Steph was wide awake getting ready to go somewhere. Angela was awakened by her and wanted to know where she had to go.

“And just where are you going this early?”

Steph needed a quick lie.

“My Dad emailed me. There is a new talent out here that he wants me to court for the company. Duty calls!”

“You will be coming back won’t you?”

“Of course I will. I promise.”

Stephanie gave Angela a long kiss and left towards the next step of her plan. First, she went back to Jessica’s place to put on something besides her raincoat. Jessica was waiting on her.

“Did you get the pictures?”

“I sure did. Here.”

Stephanie tossed the camera at Jessica. Jessica brought the pictures up on her computer.

“Wow! She really fucked you good.”

“I know. In a way it felt good, but you know what’s going to feel better?”

“What?”

“Getting rid of her!”

Jessica sent a load of pictures to several different wrestling websites and one tabloid. She used several fake e-mail addresses. Each one got a response from the different websites wanting more pictures. The trap was set.

The next few days Stephanie stayed and kept up her cherade giving Angela the confidence that she was still faithful to her. It wasn’t a bad deal. As bad as a human being that Angela had become, she was till good in bed.

Thursday came later in the week. Stephanie explained to Angela that she had to briefly go back out on the road to tape some spots for Smackdown, which was live that week. She flew over to tape the spots and turned right back around headed back to LA.

On the plane ride back, Stephanie got a phone cal from Leanne. (Intentionally, you will only see Stephanie’s side of the conversation)

“Hello? Hi Baby! I miss you so much!..... I’m headed back to LA. Where are you at?.... What did you find out?..... Really? She was?... He was?!... She did? Wow! He is? Perfect! Call me back in two hours ok? I love you baby! Bye!”

Stephanie had to make a few alterations on her plan. Soon Angela would be out of their hair for good.

She got off the plane and went to Angela’s. Before she knocked on the door. Leanne called her. She was right on time.

“Okay. call me back again in like a minute. Just follow me while I’m talking. Bye Baby. I love you!”

Angela let Stephanie in and they exchanged pleasantries. Leanne called back.

“Hello? What? How? Oh my God! What am I going to do! My parents will disown me!”

“What’s wrong?”

“It’s Leanne. She said there are pictures all over the internet that show me and you having sex! What am I going to do!”

Angela spoke to Leanne and she told her that there indeed were pictures. Angela hung up on her.

“She’s lying!”

“What? Leanne would never lie to me.”

“Yes she would. She wants to take you away from me. I won’t believe it until I see it.”

Angela ran to her computer and logged on to the first wrestling website she could think of. Indeed there the pictures of the two of them having sex were all over the place. Angela was in shock.

“I don’t know how those pictures got there Stephanie, but I promise that I will fix this.”

Stephanie put on the act that she was worrying herself sick over the situation.

“I’m scared. I’m ruined. My family is ruined!”

“I’ll have it took care of. Just calm down. I just have to make a few phone calls.”

Angela made a couple of phone calls. A half hour later there was a knock at her door.

“Answer that for me Stephanie.”

Stephanie answered the door. The girl behind the door was a dead ringer for Stephanie they practically looked like twins.

“Stephanie this is Misty. She’s an actress. She can look like anybody with a little makeup and such. She’s going to help you save face.”

There was another knock at the door.

“That is a reporter from that website. Stephanie you go hide in another room. Misty and I are going to save your hide.”

Misty and Angela put on quite a show for the reporter. He believed it all. He used Angela’s computer and posted his report with pictures of Misty on his website. He forwarded the report to the other webloids. When he left Stephanie came out from her hiding spot. She thanked Misty. She went to the computer to check her e-mails. Practically everyone in the WWE e-mailed her about the situation. She directed them all to the websites that cleared her name. Angela paid Misty for her performance. Misty left. Angela noticed that Stephanie still looked down in the mouth.

“What’s wrong? You should be happy? I got you off the hook didn’t I?”

“I know. I am grateful, but...”

“But what?”

“I’m just wondering. Is it all worth it?”

“Is what worth it?”

“This. I risked my family’s well being for my own desires. If we hadn’t stopped this, the embarrassment would have killed the WWE. I don’t know if I can put then though all of that just so I can get a couple of cheap thrills. What if they have more pictures. Pictures of me fooling around with the divas? I don’t want to play this game anymore.”

Stephanie, I understand. I never intended to let you get hut. I don’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m in love with you. I want us to stay that way. I feel so responsible. I want to make this up to you. Is there anyway I can?”

“There is one way, but you wouldn’t go for it.”

“Yes there is. Anything you want. You name it!”

“Can we switch rolls just for one day?”

“You want to play Mistress to me.”

“Yes I do. I think it could be so much fun.”

Angela thought it over. She wanted to keep Leanne entangled in her web. If this was the way to do it, then so be it.

“Okay. But for one night only. You better do a good job. You know how I hate to be disappointed.”

Stephanie got up and kissed Angela and thanked her. She left her and said she needed to be alone to prepare. Stephanie’s plan began to take shape.

Stephanie went back to Jessica’s. Leanne would be arriving soon with the mystery person they were talking to over the phone. They all took a taxi to Angela’s. Jessica was waiting on them outside. The trap was set. Stephanie went to the apartment alone. Angela was waiting on her.

“Are you ready to be my Mistress this evening Stephanie?”

“Yes I am.”

“This is going to be such fun!”

“Shut up!”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Take off your clothes.”

Angela took off her clothes as she was told to do. She was so excited.

Stephanie tied Angela to a chair. Angela had a question.

“Aren’t you going to strip nude Mistress?”

“No I’m not. I brought a few friends over to help me.”

“What do you mean.”

Stephanie opened the door. Leanne walked in. Angela’s face turned white.

“What’s she doing here.?”

“I’m here to expose you bitch. You beat me and humiliated me. Now it’s my turn.”

“Easy Leanne. There is someone else who wants to see this pathetic whore.”

Jessica walked in. She just stared as Angela started getting angry.

“This game is over! Stephanie untie me at once!”

“I don’t think so. You have hurt all three of us, just for your own pleasure. You beat and raped these two, but you did the worst to me. You came between me and the love of my life. You destroyed what was a perfect relationship. Jessica told me everything. You set him up! Then you hurt Leanne. Who has become my true love. All because you wanted to be happy.”

“Stephanie I love you.”

“No Alicia! You only care about yourself. Which brings me to our special guest. Mr. Bruce Barnett? Will you come in please?”

Angela’s face turned pale. It was Him. The man she escaped from for years.

“In case you don’t remember Alicia, I’ll tell you who he is. He was your Master. You faked your own death to get away from him. He almost spent life in prison over you. But thanks to us, he has found you and will reclaim you!”

“You disgusting bitch! Do you know the Hell you put me through?”

Angela\Alicia was too scared to speak.

“Goodbye Angela. I hop you are so happy now that you are back where you belong.”

The three girls left Angela and Bruce to themselves. Angela screamed, but those screams fell on deaf ears. Angela would never hurt them again. Stephanie and the girls sat in the hallway. Stephanie offered Jessica a job. She accepted it. Jessica was about to leave when Steph asked her to stay. Steph stood in front of Leanne and got on one knee. She pulled a diamond ring from her pocket.

“Leanne? Will you marry me?”

“Yes!”

Okay. That’s all for now. I have been sitting on this for a few weeks. I have had a really bad case of writer’s block. Unless I can get a really good idea for Steph and her friends, this might be all for them. Right now I plan on taking the summer off before I write anymore stories. I really want to hear some feedback from you guys, so keep it coming. If there is enough good feedback, I may be able to generate a couple of stories out of my head.

xxxooo

Leanne.

leanne2k
leanne2k
170 Followers