Stephanie Tops Her Family Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susurrus
susurrus
520 Followers

Stephanie's pussy leaked some of its own juices at the sight. Her parents and aunt had been busy little beavers while she'd been away. And she hadn't been away all that long! This could prove to be lots of fun, though...

"Oh my, what a welcome home!" Steph turned to look at her uncle and cousin. They both had looks of intense lust on their faces, and Uncle Eddie's cock was once again stiff and swollen.

Stephanie quickly assumed control of the situation.

"Uncle lollypop, go see what you can do for your brother-in-law."

Stephanie pulled a chair out and sat while she watched Uncle Eddie move up to her dad.

Uncle Eddie went to the corner and got the step-stool Anne used to get things off the top cupboard shelves, set it up next to Steve, then stood on it, placing his cock at Steve's mouth level. Eagerly, Steph's dad opened as wide as he could and took that enormous cockhead into his mouth. It didn't look all that comfortable, but Dad appeared to be enjoying himself. He worked back and forth on his brother-in-law's huge cock-head (since that's all he could really take), sucking and licking it, making Uncle Eddie moan with intense pleasure. Even without his hands, Steve Conroy was apparently a really good cocksucker, because after a few minutes, Uncle Eddie started to make sounds like he was going to cum.

"Stop!"

Stephanie's shout made everybody look up from what they were doing. Even Aunt Pat's head came up from the table.

"You mustn't cum yet, Uncle lollypop. I've got something in mind for your load. Don't I, Mom?" Anne didn't look up, just bobbed her head a little. "So, why don't you give your brother-in-law a little of what he just gave you?"

Uncle Eddie protested. "I've never sucked a guy's cock before. I don't have any intention of doing it now. I'm no fag."

Stephanie calmly replied, "My dad's no fag, either, fucker, and I think he probably just gave you one of the best blowjobs you've ever had. You seemed to have no problem with having him suck you. If you won't suck him, go home. You won't get any of us. Ever again. This includes your wife. She's mine now. Aren't you Aunt Pat?"

Patricia Kendall lifted her head and responded, "Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

"So just play along, and I think you'll have some of the best sex you've ever had, with my mom and your daughter, my dad, my brother, and maybe even me. Just suck his cock, dickhead, and leave that locker room bullshit behind."

Uncle Eddie thought about it for a minute. Could Stephanie really order his wife not to have sex with him? Would she really obey? He didn't want anybody to think he was gay. On the other hand, this was family. They shouldn't be having sex together in the first place. And yet, his wife, daughter and he had been having sex for almost a year now. This was almost an extension of that, with the exception that his niece wanted to tell him what to do. Could he do this?

Finally making a decision, Ed Kendall descended the step ladder, knelt before his brother-in-law, reached out his hand, and for the first time, felt another man's hard penis. It wasn't really that bad. Steve had a pretty nice cock. It fit Ed's hand very nicely, and the skin was soft and silky like on his own dick. The head wasn't anywhere close to being as big as his own, and that fact alone assured him a little. Nobody laughed at the 'fag boy'. All the looks in the room were of intense lust. Everyone, including his wife - who was craning her neck to see the action - was waiting eagerly to see what he'd do next.

Slowly, Uncle Eddie stroked his brother-in-law's hard cock. He reached with his free hand between Steve's legs and fondled his balls. He loved the feeling of Steve's testicles in his hand, felt their weight, stroked the smooth-shaved sac as if it was his own and enjoyed seeing and feeling them contract a little.

After a little while of cock stroking and testicle juggling, Uncle Eddie leaned forward and licked Steve's cockhead. When the 'gay boy patrol' didn't come and bash his brains in, he opened up and took the whole head into his mouth. This wasn't so bad. It was definitely different from eating pussy, and yet it was just as stimulating.

Finally warming to what he was doing, Uncle Eddie started to move his hand in time with his mouth. He fucked Steve's pole back and forth in his mouth, occasionally taking as much of it as he could. It was surprising how far back in his throat he could get it. Ed started to do the things he liked having done to his cock while receiving head. He stuck his tongue into the pisshole, he lapped from the base of Steve's balls all the way to the cock head and around to the base on the top side. He flipped his tongue lightly and rapidly on the very tip of the cock head, then plunged down deep, eliciting a hissing intake of breath and a moan from his subject.

He then dipped his head down to lap at Steve's balls. The feeling of the smooth, soft skin with the firm nut inside was great! Ed sucked first one, then the other of Steve's testicles into his mouth. He tried to get both of them in at the same time, but the sac was tightening up too much. So, he simply continued as he had been and gave Stephanie's dad the mouth-loving of a lifetime!

But, as had happened with him, when Steve was getting too obviously close to cumming, Stephanie shouted, "Stop right there. Just like with you, I have plans for the jizz in those balls.

"How about you, Dad?"

Steve was panting so hard, it took him a while to reply. "I'm fantastic, Mistress. Your Uncle Eddie is..."

Steph interrupted with, "His name is Uncle lollypop." She pointed to Ed's stiff cock, with its enormous, bulbous head. "For rather obvious reasons."

Her father continued, "Your Uncle lollypop is a natural cocksucker. He knows exactly what feels best."

Stephanie laughed, "Of course, he has one, too." She turned to Emily, who'd been watching this whole scene from a kneeling position on the floor. Her breathing was labored, and she looked to be on the verge of an orgasm. A copious amount of pussy juice had leaked out and down Em's leg, forming a puddle at her knees similar to the one under Aunt Pat's ass.

"Emily, my dear slutty cousin, I believe your mother has something for you."

Before she could get up, Emily shuddered and a scream tore from her lips as she had an orgasm just from what she'd seen with her father and uncle, and what she knew she was about to do with her mother.

Now, Emily had been having sex with her parents for a little while, so she'd sucked her dad's cock and eaten her mom's pussy before. However, up until now, she'd been the one in control. The freedom of submission, to concern herself with doing only what she was told, and not having to worry about what she would do next was pure bliss. And watching her usually macho-ass father sucking cock... oh fuck!

Emily finally rose onto shaky legs, bent and kissed Stephanie on the lips, thanked her, then went to the table.

Now, when Em had played domme at home with her parents, they hadn't really done much bondage. A little spanking here and there, some "forced" rimming and the like, but she hadn't really tried tying either of them up much. Seeing her mom helpless sent a new surge of lust and anticipation through her pussy.

Emily first went to her mom's head. She rubbed her hand over her soaking cunt lips, then reached out to her mom's face.

Pat moaned at the touch of her daughter's hand as it rubbed pussy juice all over her cheeks, chin and nose. Then Emily's hand left, returning with another handful of musky cunt-fluid which she rubbed all down her mom's throat and tits, then came back around and pushed three fingers into her mouth.

Eagerly, Pat Kendall licked the cunt juice off her daughter's fingers, reveling in the flavor of Emily's pussy. When she'd finished the fingers in her mouth, she licked off the rest of her daughter's hand.

When her mom had satisfied herself with the cleanup of her hand, Emily leaned over and pressed her mouth to her mom's lips. Pat's tongue darted out almost immediately, and Emily tasted herself on her mother's tongue and lips. Emily enjoyed the flavor of her pussy, and usually licked her fingers after she masturbated, but getting it this way was better. Better still was licking her juice off a stiff, wet cock...

Without even asking if the table would support her, Em got up and straddled her mom's face. Hungrily, Pat dove into her daughter's hot, steamy cunt like her life depended on it. Emily came as soon as she felt her mother's tongue start to do its manic dance on her pussy lips. When she came down from this cum, Em leaned forward a little and grabbed each of her mom's nipples.

Now, Emily knew her mother had highly sensitive breasts. Pat had told her this during a conversation they'd had years ago, because Emily had them, too. Em had tried in the past to make herself orgasm just by playing with her tits, and actually managed to do it once. Her mother said that as a girl, she always played with her breasts at the same time she masturbated, sometimes even tied little loops of thread with weights of some type on them. Her tits were a constant source of pleasure, and Emily knew it.

Em pinched her mom's nipples as tight as she could, causing Pat's hips to rise off the tabletop, and a moan of intense pleasure to vibrate her daughter's cunt. When Emily pulled her nips out away from her body, stretching them until they almost hurt, she pulled her face away from her daughter's musky pussy and yelled her delight.

Emily mauled her mother's breasts for a few more minutes, then stretched herself out over her mom's body. Dipping her head down, Emily lapped at her mom's dripping pussy lips, catching the juice as it oozed out now, so it didn't drip down onto the table anymore. Pat craned her neck up into her daughter's eager slit, quickly latching onto Emily's swollen clit.

Well, both ladies were pretty worked up, so it didn't take long for either of them to come to fabulous orgasms, both of them screaming their pleasure into the other's spasming pussy. After one enormous, beautiful cum together, neither lady was ready to quit, so they both kept their mouths locked on the other's throbbing cunt through another tremendous cum.

Of course, through all this, everyone else was being good, quiet little boys and girls. NOT!

Steph's mom was watching the goings on with obvious lust, and had taken a chance and started to rub her own throbbingly painful clit while watching what she'd have loved to be doing. Steve and Ed had pulled up chairs to watch, and reached over to the other's cock and gently held and stroked while enjoying the sapphic splendors before them. Even Mistress Stephanie wasn't immune to the pleasing spectacle she'd helped orchestrate. She openly rubbed her clit and pinched and squeezed her own tits while watching her aunt and cousin love one another.

After their second orgasm, and both ladies had recovered somewhat, Emily looked up from between her mother's legs, her hair disheveled, her cheeks and chin glistening, and a sleepy, satisfied grin on her face.

"Mistress," Em said after a long, blissful moment, "may I have this treatment next? Only I would like my mother and yours both to service me. And..." she looked Stephanie right in the eye, "I would like you to participate, too."

Stephanie smiled from ear to ear. "Certainly you may. I'd enjoy that. I know your mom and mine would, too. Just say when."

Emily smiled back, "Right now, Mistress. I want to cum and cum and cum..."

Steph got up from her chair and started to untie Aunt Pat from the table. "Just you wait, Emily Kendall. You'll get your chance. Right now, though, I imagine my mom is getting just a little hungry. Aren't you, slave-mom?"

Anne looked up at her daughter. "Oh, yes, Mistress. I haven't had breakfast, yet."

Steph motioned for her dad and uncle to finish untying Aunt Pat while Emily got off the table. "Well, then, I guess it's time for you to have your breakfast. Fix your plate, then come back to the table. Em, go get Reggie. I need his participation for this, too."

On that cue, Reggie himself walked into the kitchen, looking worse for wear. "Whaddya want?" He then looked around the room at all the nude bodies and asked, "What'd I miss?"

Stephanie laughed. "A lot, sleepyhead. Mom made breakfast. It's in the oven, keeping warm. Emily, Uncle Eddie and Aunt Pat dropped by, and so far, only two of us have had orgasms that I know of. As for my plans for you, it involves you, Dad, Uncle Eddie, and Mom's breakfast.

"Dad, Uncle Eddie, I hope you are up for this. Reg, I know you will be. Boys, Mom needs some syrup for her pancakes. Will you be so kind as to give her some? She likes the white, creamy kind. That's right, boys, I want you to jerk off on Mom's breakfast."


Anne purred at the idea. She brought her plate from the counter and held it out. "Come on, guys, give me your cum. I want a new kind of syrup for my breakfast." The men all started to stroke their cocks, getting ready for Steph's mom's breakfast treat. After not too long, Dad and Uncle Eddie started to moan and Mom held her plate under their cocks to catch as much cum as they could give her. Dad's cock spasmed, and spurt after spurt of creamy jizz streaked out to land on his wife's pancakes. Shortly after Steve started his cum, Uncle Eddie's big-headed dick began spewing its pearly load out over his sister-in-law's breakfast plate. Reggie took a little longer, since he hadn't been taking part in the morning festivities, but being young, it wasn't too long after Uncle Eddie's big load that Reg left his creamy deposit on his mom's breakfast.

Stephanie felt a flood of horny emotion wash over her. This was maybe the kinkiest thing she'd ever seen, and it was her own idea! She nearly came when Mom eagerly sat at the table, cut off a piece of pancake, lifted it off the plate - leaving a string of cum from her fork to the plate - and placed it in her mouth. Her mom savored the flavor of all three men's cum mixed together, and quickly dug into the rest.

After a few bites, Anne looked up from her meal and asked, "Anybody want some?"

The guys all declined, but Aunt Pat and Emily were interested. They each tried a bite and while it was okay for Emily, she admitted she'd rather have it from the source. Aunt Pat, on the other hand, thought it was delicious. Stephanie decided that everybody should try some. Everybody.

She stepped up to her mom's plate, took a piece of cum-covered pancake and pushed it into her mouth. It wasn't bad. It was definitely different. She thought she'd like to try all three men's cum mixed together by itself sometime.

"You," she pointed to her dad. "Come here."

Knowing what was coming, Steve stepped up to his wife's side and opened his mouth for a piece of pancake. He chewed it, and while it wasn't going to be his favorite flavor, it wasn't bad.

"Next!"

Neither Reggie nor Uncle Eddie moved. Steph turned to them and said, "Over here, now!"

Both of them rushed to the table, where they each took a piece with as little jizz on it as they could find, and popped it into their mouths. They didn't make any faces like it was horrible, but neither was it the best thing they'd ever tried.

Steph left Mom to finish her breakfast, which she was more than happy to do. Aunt Pat kept begging off her plate, and eventually, the two sisters sat side by side, sharing Anne's breakfast.

"Anybody else want some pancakes and bacon? There's plenty. Without the special sauce, that is."

Reggie and Dad both wanted something, but Uncle Eddie had eaten at home, and so had Em. Steph ate earlier, too, so she excused herself to her room, inviting Emily to come along.

Em and Steph went upstairs, both very nude. Once inside Stephanie's room, they both sat on the bed and kissed like long lost lovers. After a few minutes of tongue wrestling, Steph backed off and said, "So, you've been doing this kind of thing with your mom and dad awhile, huh?"

Emily laughed, lay back on the bed and stretched. "Yeah. I seduced them both. One day, about a year ago, I decided that I probably had the sexiest parents of practically anybody I knew. Also, at our age, guys are generally a bunch of assholes. I knew I loved my mom and dad, and I knew they'd treat me right. So, incest or not, I decided I'd see if I could get them to fuck me, and save me trying to find a guy myself for awhile.

"Dad was easy. He usually leaves the bathroom door unlocked when he takes a piss, and I just walked right in, reached around, grabbed his dick and whispered, 'Want some help with that?' He nearly peed all over the place, trying to figure out if it was me or Mom behind him. When he found out it was me, he almost freaked. But I kept stroking his cock and fondling his balls, and eventually, his genitals made the decision for him. I even got down and sucked him off right there in the bathroom. My jaw hurt for hours after that. I know I'll have a hard time finding another guy with a cock like my dad's.

"Mom was a little bit harder. I caught her after she'd gotten out of the shower and before she got dressed. I walked in the bedroom just as she was dropping her towel. Before she had much chance to react, I grabbed her and planted a big, deep kiss on her. I reached down and started to finger her pussy, and before I knew it, she was cumming.

"I found out a little later about their submissiveness. Dad, of course, is the stubborn one. I think he's spent a little too much time with those dickhead buddies of his at the gym. He still has a lot of weird ideas about sex roles and such. He can't get over fucking me, though."

She sat up and asked Stephanie, "So, how did all this happen with you?"

Steph gave her cousin the short version of the previous night's adventures. Em moaned when she found out Steph had had her own father take her cherry.

When Stephanie was through telling Emily about the morning's events before she came over, Em leaned in and kissed her cousin/Mistress again, this time more passionately. Stephanie's mother knocked at the doorway, just as Emily was bending to suck on her cousin's nipples.

"Uh, Mistress, everyone is through with breakfast. We wondered if Emily wanted that scene on the table she mentioned earlier?"

Em sat up straight and looked Stephanie in the eyes, pleading. "May I, Mistress? Please?"

Steph looked back into her cousin's expectant face, and felt a surge of pure lust and intense love roar through her. She reached out and pinched one of Emily's nipples as she said, "Of course. But I get your pussy."

Emily beamed, kissed Stephanie quickly, then bounded off the bed and out of the room.

Steph sat on her bed for a moment, contemplating what her life was becoming. Never before had she imagined last night or this morning. And it looked like her home life was changed forever. A part of her mourned the loss of the old family dynamic, but a bigger part was curious to find out what would develop as time went on. And an enormous part of her delighted in the power and pleasure inherent in her new role in the family. She loved them all so much, and she wanted to make them happy, and apparently, they now were.

For a minute, Steph put a finger against her clit and rubbed hard. She knew anybody downstairs would happily to do this for her, but she wanted to do it herself. She'd been denying herself, thinking self-control was the hallmark of a good Top. She knew she was right in this - it wouldn't do for the domme to be a total nympho - but here was the chance to get all the pleasure she wanted, as long as she kept her slaves happy.

Before going downstairs, Stephanie clamped her clit between the thumb and forefinger of one hand and rolled it tightly. The painful pleasure this gave pumped her already horny body into readiness for sucking her cousin's hot, beautiful pussy.

susurrus
susurrus
520 Followers