Stephanie Tops Her Family Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susurrus
susurrus
526 Followers

Breathlessly, Stephanie asked, "Where's... Aunt... Pat?"

Emily smiled at her cousin. "She'll be here later. She had an errand to run this morning."

Steph nodded. She was now ready for her other hole. "Reg... My ass... Put it in... my ass."

Reggie almost came at those words. He wanted his sister's asshole squeezing his cock in the worst way. Eagerly, he pulled out of Steph's pussy and aimed himself at her little ass pucker. When Stephanie felt Reg press, she stopped him.

"Lube it up, brother. Slick up my ass and it'll be easier on both of us."

Someone had anticipated this, because without asking, Uncle Eddie offered a bottle of lubrication to his nephew, who took it gratefully and poured some onto his sister's butthole. Reg used his cock to smear the slippery stuff around Steph's ass, then once more lined himself up with the tight hole.

Stephanie took Reggie a lot easier than she had Uncle Eddie's big-headed prick the night before. Even so, she felt enormously filled up with her ass filled with cock. As wonderful as it felt when Reggie started to pump in and out of her asshole, Stephanie's pussy started to feel lonely. She knew she could get help, though.

"Somebody work on my cunt. My clit needs attention."

Because of how close she was to Reggie's bed, the only person small enough to fit between Steph and Reg's body and the bed was Emily. She scooted under her cousin, craned her neck and locked her mouth on Stephanie's swollen clit. Steph jumped when Em sucked her clit strongly into her mouth, nursing it like a baby on a nipple.

Reggie was swiftly working toward his second cum of the morning, and Stephanie's own cums had run together so much that she was in a constant state of orgasm. Emily's pussy drooled at getting to suck her cousin's tasty cunt, and Em was almost ready to cum, herself, because once she sat on the floor to eat Steph, Ed reached down and began to finger his daughter's horny little pussy. Mom and Dad were on Reg's bed in front of Steph, in a hot and heavy missionary fuck, and they both were on the verge of orgasm.

Reg came first, yelling out loud while his cock jerked inside Stephanie's hot butt. Emily, Mom and Dad came at just about the same time, all three of them moaning and grunting while their bodies writhed with sexual pleasure.

When the orgasms had all subsided, Emily crawled out from under her standing cousins, Mom and Dad uncoupled themselves, and reluctantly, Reggie pulled out of his sister's clenching ass. With her brother's cock no longer "holding her up", Stephanie came close to collapsing from almost constant orgasm. Uncle Eddie caught her, though, and picked her up and laid her on Reggie's bed next to her Dad.

Emily looked at her own dad's stiff cock, with its huge lollypop-like appearance, and said, "Oh, Daddy, you're the only one here who hasn't cum yet. Here, let me get that for you."

Emily knelt in front of her father, took his cock in one hand and cupped his balls in the other. With a loving look into her dad's face, Em plunged her mouth over his enormous dickhead. From where she lay on her brother's bed, Steph had a front-row seat for her cousin's daddy-suck.

Remembering her own difficulties last night, Steph marveled at how easily Emily took her dad's big-headed dick into her mouth and down her throat. Emily was a true wonder. The head of her father's cock was easily double the thickness of the shaft, therefore, Emily had dubbed him "lollypop". Emily, however, wasn't having any trouble accommodating her dad's member. She'd been practicing on it for a while now, and prided herself on being able to take that huge head down her throat.

Stephanie nearly came just watching when Emily's chin came into contact with her own father's balls. Uncle Eddie appeared to be having the time of his life, getting sucked off by his own little girl, while his wife's family looked on. After last night, though, Uncle Eddie was having a little trouble getting to the edge of orgasm. Ed hadn't ever cum so much before yesterday. While his daughter and first mistress sucked him expertly, he felt himself moving slowly to the point where he felt he might be able to cum. It was going to be a while.

Until...

Stephanie leaned in and started kissing her cousin's face. While Emily moved her head back and forth on his cock and fondled his balls, Steph licked and kissed all over Em's face, even leaning in and licking his shaft when Emily pulled back. Steph rubbed her pussy while she did this, and was followed by her mother, Anne. Then Steve and even Reggie started to stroke their renewed hard-ons while Emily sucked her daddy's cock, assisted by Stephanie.

Eddie didn't know what to watch: his daughter giving him a fabulous blowjob, or all the stroking and rubbing going on. He finally settled on switching his fascinated gaze back and forth, taking in as much of the self-pleasuring as he did the oral work he was getting.

Uncle Eddie finally lost it when somebody, either his daughter or his niece (he later found out it was his brother-in-law) reached over and pushed a finger up his ass. While the violating finger slid in and out of his butt, occasionally reaching in and bumping his prostate, he felt the jizz rise up and begin to boil over.

With a shout, Uncle Eddie started to cum, his cock to jerked and spurted out its milky load. When she felt the first orgasmic twitch in his member, Emily pulled her mouth off her dad's slick hard-on and pointed it at her pretty face. Eddie loved seeing his cum on women, especially the women of his family, and his cock sprayed out its offering, covering his daughter's lovely skin.

When the jizz stopped shooting from her dad's dick, Emily offered the head to Stephanie to clean off. Steph eagerly leaned in to suck the big dick-head into her mouth. She had a more difficult time of it than Em had, but she still managed to get it all in, then she tried to deep-throat it like Em had. Steph was a little disappointed that she wasn't able to get him all down her throat, but reasoned that Em had had more practice on it, so satisfied herself with what she *could* get.

After she finished playing with Uncle Eddie's cock, Steph let the head pop out of her mouth, then turned to the smiling, cummy face of her cousin. Emily looked so beautiful, so kinky, with her father's jizz covering her face, that Stephanie just knew she had to kiss her.

Stephanie reached out and cupped the back of Emily's head in her hand, then pulled her cousin in to her. When their lips met, both girls enjoyed the slippery feeling Ed's cum gave their intimacy. Steph stuck her tongue into Emily's mouth, an act which Em reciprocated. The two girls frenched each other for several minutes, then Steph pulled away and ran her cheeks over Em's, smearing cum all over both of their faces.

Stephanie was learning several things about herself lately: her dominant nature, her bisexuality, she enjoyed the taboo of incest, she was becoming an anal-lover, and she was becoming a cum-freak. While she was torn at times by the "evilness" of it all, the fact that she enjoyed it overrode almost any qualms she had about what she was doing.

Eventually, both girls had licked each other's faces clean, and when both were satisfied, Steph lay back on the bed and Emily sat back on the floor, blissed-out expressions on their faces.

When the girls were finished, Anne said, "So... Anybody for breakfast?" Everybody laughed.

In the kitchen - where no one spoke of it, but all remembered the previous morning - Anne and Steve made breakfast for everybody. While everyone was eating, the front doorbell rang.

Steve figured who it probably was and quickly slipped on some sweatpants he'd brought with him for just this purpose. He went to the door, and sure enough, it was his brother and family.

"How ya doin', big brother?"

"Good, Scott. Come on in."

Steve looked over his brother, Scott, and his wife and son.

Steve and Scott were noticably brothers, although Scott's job in construction kept him more active, and subsequently, more fit. Scott's wife, Mary, was a rather thick-set woman. Not necessarily fat, just well-padded. Her best attributes were her long, dark, curly hair, and a rack of tits that Steve was sure had to be more than DD cups. Trevor, at nineteen, was a sophomore in college, and had played football in high school, but after graduation had decided not to go out for the team so he could concentrate on his studies. Trev kept himself in good shape, though. Steve hadn't seen him naked since he was about eight, running around the swimming pool at their old house. He wondered what his nephew had lurking inside those black jeans...

"Where is everybody, Steve? Still in bed?"

Steve Conroy put an arm around his brother's shoulders. "They're all in the kitchen. Come on."

Scott stopped short when he saw that everybody in the kitchen was buck naked. A twinkle came to Mary's eyes at the sight, and Trevor practically drooled when he saw Stephanie and Emily's tits on open display.

"Uh... What's going on, bro?"

Steve replied, "Well, it's like this... Stephanie, could you explain to your Uncle Scott what we're doing here?"

Stephanie shot a quick look to Emily and her mom, then got up from the table and faced her Uncle and his family.

Steph looked at her dad and Reg, who both nodded slightly. Stephanie looked her cousin, her aunt, and her uncle in the eye, then her expression changed just the slightest bit, and she commanded, "On the floor, slaves!"

Uncle Scott looked like he'd just been hit in the head with a rock. Aunt Mary sank to her knees, and Trevor eventually followed suit. Stephanie saw them lower themselves and smiled inside. She looked Uncle Scott up and down, noticing the bulge in his jeans, and said, "Didn't you hear me, dickhead? Get down or I'll whip your ass so good, you won't be able to shit for two days!"

Stephanie noticed a shiver go through Uncle Scott when she mentioned getting his ass whipped, and filed the information away for later. Eventually, though, he joined his wife and son on the kitchen floor.

Once more, Stephanie wondered at the ease in which her whole family submitted to her. She wondered if she was an oddball, or maybe she just hadn't met a stronger will yet? She felt a trickle down her leg as her already-wet pussy squirted another shot of juice at the fact that she now had three *more* slaves to play with. And one of them happened to be a piece of forbidden fruit she'd lusted after for several years, now.

Steph stepped into her role as Mistress completely now and said, "These slaves have too many clothes on. Slave-dad, get your brother naked. Slave-mom, free Aunt Mary's tits. Slave-reg, strip our cousin."

Emily and Uncle Eddie sat and watched as Scott, Mary and Trevor Conroy were stripped naked by the members of Stephanie's family. Em and Ed weren't blood relatives to them, but Scott and family were close enough for this to be *really* naughty. Besides, Scott and Trevor sometimes came into the gym Eddie went to, so they'd have a common secret to keep.

Uncle Scott and Trevor were both stiff and dripping, Trevor's cock a magnificent length and pointing toward the ceiling, Uncle Scott's was a lot like his brother's, but with a little extra curve to it.

When everybody was nude, Stephanie again spoke. "Now, slaves. Welcome our guests."

Dad and Reggie bent down and took the hard-ons into their mouths while Mom took one of Aunt Mary's nipples into her mouth while her other hand squeezed the other fabulous breast.

Scott was at a loss for words. His brother was sucking his cock! And his nephew was giving his son a blowjob! His wife was being sucked on by his sister-in-law! This was fucking insane! And yet, Steve was a *really* good cocksucker...

Without warning, Scott blew his load into his big brother's mouth, who took everything he gave, then sat back and swallowed with a satisfied smile on his face. Trevor came shortly afterward, filling Reggie's mouth with so much that a little trickled down the corner of Reg's mouth when he sat back and swallowed. Aunt Mary was last. Mom had lowered the hand that had been on her breast to her dark-haired cunt and was rubbing hard. A splash hit the floor as Aunt Mary came, soaking Anne's hand and making a big puddle on the tile.

Stephanie then said, "Okay, time to reciprocate."

Steve, Anne and Reggie all knelt in front of the person they had just made cum, and waited. Trevor and Uncle Scott went right to work, Aunt Mary hesitated a little, but eventually ducked her head to take one of Mom's nipples in her mouth.

Steve and Reggie had already cum twice that morning, so they just let Scott and Trevor suck, even though it was going to take some time before they came again. Aunt Mary lay down on the kitchen floor and urged Anne to sit on her face, which she did happily.

When Mary's lips touched her pussy, Anne Conroy started going wild. Apparently she had eaten pussy before. It didn't take long for Mary to get her sister-in-law off. Reggie, the younger of the two men being sucked, managed to cum once more while watching his mother get eaten by his aunt. Steve, though, wasn't going to reach orgasm any time soon, even though what his brother was doing felt great.

While all this was going on, Stephanie was rubbing her pussy, to hell with control. Uncle Eddie and Emily were already taking matters into their own hands: Emily had sat on her dad's big-headed cock and was riding him while watching the action on the floor. Eddie knew he'd better hold off, though, since if he wanted to take part in whatever was next, he needed to save his jizz for just the right moment, and right now, his daughter's tight little cunt was getting him closer and closer...

Emily whined her protest when her dad grabbed her hips and stopped them moving. She knew why he'd done it, though, and stood up, then turned and licked her pussy juice off his fantastic "lollypop".

All Stephanie's new slaves knelt, wondering what was next. They'd all submitted to Stephanie, they'd all let themselves be pleasured to orgasm by members of their own family. They'd just pleasured members of their own family to orgasm. There was no use in trying to pretend they didn't enjoy it.

Now, everybody was more or less satisfied for the moment. They all turned to Stephanie to find out what was next. She looked around the room, eight pairs of eyes looked to her for guidance. Soon there would be nine, when Aunt Pat showed up. Deciding to find out if her suspicion about Uncle Scott was right, she said, "Into the living room, move the furniture, and everybody on hands and knees, side by side."

Everybody got up off the floor. Once again, having everybody crawl seemed a bit much, with this many involved. Steph stayed in the kitchen and waited for the shuffling in the living room to stop. She looked down at the puddle of girl-cum Aunt Mary had left on the floor and wondered if this was a common occurrence with her. She then decided it might be better to clean it up before somebody managed to slip and hurt themselves.

After grabbing a paper towel and mopping up the floor, Steph went into the living room to a cunt-throbbing sight.

Eight asses waved in the air. Steph didn't know which sight she liked better, the asshole and pussy show of the women, or seeing the men's assholes exposed with their balls hanging just below.

Stephanie wished for a camera, to record this fantastically arousing sight forever. Of course, she could order them to do this at almost any time, so maybe she *didn't* need a picture...

Steph came up to each ass in the line-up and reached out and fondled balls and pussies. Moans went around the room as Stephanie caressed soft flesh, pushing one and two fingers into wet cunts, and gently stroking the back of the men's ball-sacs, reaching around to stroke the stiff members they were attached to.

When Stephanie was temporarily through teasing balls and pussies, she decided to try something else.

First in line was Emily. Stephanie pulled back her hand and - "SMACK" - brought it down onto her cousin's round bottom. Em squealed in surprise, but then moaned in pleasure. There was one.

Next was Dad. Steph already knew he liked being spanked, but raised up and laid one across his butt cheeks anyhow. He, as well, moaned in pleasure.

Mom was next in line. Like Dad, Steph knew her enjoyment of getting her ass whipped. "SMACK" ...and Mom moaned.

Aunt Mary came next. Her broad, well-rounded ass was hard to miss, but it still was very inviting. Steph reared back and slapped her luscious butt, at which Aunt Mary let out a grunt, but no real indication of pleasure. Hmmm. Maybe, maybe not...

Reggie's hairy butt stuck up next in line. Steph already knew he hated but loved a butt-whoopin' but gave him a swat anyway.

Trevor's butt had no hair on it. He was remarkably smooth for a guy. But Steph wasn't presently interested in that. "SMACK" Trev moaned and waved his ass in the air. Apparently even her cousin liked getting spanked.

Uncle Eddie knew what was coming, and tried to pull his butt down out of the way. Steph swatted him and received virtually no response at all. Well, there was possibly negative number two...

Last: Uncle Scott. Apparently his son inherited his lack of hair from his dad, which didn't make sense, because Steph's dad and brother both had lots of hair on their bodies. Heredity... go figure. Stephanie caressed Uncle Scott's ass, and wondered at its smoothness. Uncle Scott moaned already, knowing what was coming. He even seemed to try to stick his butt out even more. Steph waited, just caressing, running her fingers through his crack and over his puckered asshole, not giving Uncle Scott an indication when she was going to actually strike.

Finally, Steph quickly lifted her hand and "SMACK"ed it down on Uncle Scott's ass, harder than she had anybody else's. Uncle Scott moaned deeply, and once more tried to move his butt to get more of what he'd just received.

"Uncle Scott. Move out of line. Lay over the footstool."

Scott Conroy lifted himself up and did as his niece ordered, his ass sticking way up in the air.

To the room, Stephanie announced, "Uncle Scott here appears to enjoy getting his ass whipped. We are all going to oblige him. I'll call you up one by one to give him what he wants, and when you're done, you'll take your spot where you are again.

"Aunt Mary."

Mary Conroy straightened from her place on the floor and came to Stephanie's side.

Stephanie offered Uncle Scott's ass. "However you want to do it."

Aunt Mary's face got an evil smirk on it, went to where their clothes had been laid, and pulled the belt from her son's jeans. She doubled it up in her hand and gave it a smack into her other hand. She looked at Stephanie, who shrugged and motioned her toward the upturned butt.

The belt *swished* through the air before it landed with a nasty slap on Uncle Scott's ass. A red stripe appeared where the belt landed, and Aunt Mary caressed that stripe a little before landing the next. Again and again Mary Conroy whipped her husband's ass, and Scott jumped each time the belt hit, but a moan of ecstasy escaped his lips after each one.

"Uncle lollypop."

Aunt Mary returned to her place and raised her pussy again into the air, while Uncle Eddie got up and came over to Scott's reddened butt.

No props, no preliminaries. Ed Kendall raised his hand and brought it down on Scott's ass with tremendous force. A vocal groan accompanied this first strike, and the open sound continued throughout Ed's brutal assault.

"Emily."

Em got up while her dad was getting back into position, and saw the look of disappointment on her father's face. Emily was glad *she* was Domme at home, so she didn't have to worry about getting a butt-whipping like that.

susurrus
susurrus
526 Followers