Stephanie's Ass

Story Info
He gets his teacher wasted.
2k words
3.95
123.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just moved to this new town. Everything was pretty much new to me. I turned 18, then immediately I was ripped from the place I've lived for so many years, and thrown into this new town,with a whole lot of people I couldn't even care to know. Happy fucking birthday, right?

Those thoughts pretty much changed after a month of staring at my 4th period teacher.She wasn't overweight in the slightest bit. Her stomach looked like it would be well toned from what I could see, only being able to see her torso from outside of a shirt, of course. Her breasts weren't huge, but they sure weren't small. I would guess they'd be in a C cup bra size.

My thoughts running wild. Thinking of diving my face between those sweet cheeks of hers. Just staring, dragging the bridge of my nose across the small puckered hole. Planting kisses upon it as if they were the lips upon her face. Smelling and tasting her musk.

I had my jacket wrapped around my waist to hide the growing bulge between the crotch of my jeans. Oh, how badly i wanted her ass.. Like a child wanting candy. That ass, was that candy i may never have.

Quickly snapping out of my dream, I quickly wrote down random answers on the blank test paper in front of me.

The teacher went across the room collecting our tests. Picking up mine, she took a couple steps toward the desk in front of me before stumbling over my book bag, dropping all the papers.

"Darn it, David!" She exclaimed, bending over to pick up the scattered papers. "You need to watch where you put your things."

As she leaned over, I had the most wonderful view of her big butt I ever had. In the light i could see the outlines of her panties under the tight jeans. My eyes humping her bum, I slowly looked up at that small line that separated both of her juicy butt cheeks. "I've gotta have that ass!" I shouted in my head.

The bell rang to go home. I had to get up slowly to hide the throbbing, painful boner in my pants.

Shortly after I got home, running to my room, throwing my things all over the floor. I dropped my pants, gripping my cock, stroking so hard thinking of that beautiful ass I recently saw today. I pictured that beautiful bum bouncing up and down my hard cock. I came in seconds, my lust for her was far too great to last long.

Just laying in my bed, hand still gripping my cock, I came up with a fool-proof plan to get that sweet butt I wanted more than anything in the world.

Waking up the very next day, hurrying to get my things packed. I ran out the door, my mind on the plan the whole entire drive to school. Seconds felt like minutes. Minutes felt like hours. Finally 4th period came, I ran to the classroom before anyone else could.

"Good!" I thought to myself. "She isn't in here yet."

I ran to her desk, picking up her water bottle, pouring it all in the trashcan. I had very little time. I reached in my book bag and pulled out the bottle of clear, grape flavored,clear whiskey. That way she'd think she was drinking regular water. Pouring the alcohol into her water, I screwed that cap back on, slamming the bottle down, running for my desk.

"Wow David, you're in here pretty early." The teacher spoke, closing the door behind her.

"Yeah, I'm real eager to learn today, heh." I replied.

"Good, I just wish the rest of the kids were this eager.." She said.

I nodded nervously.

She sat in her chair, I heard her giggle to what I said. I glanced up, seeing her take a sip of her "water". My heart jumped inside my chest.

The period went by achingly slow. I sat in my desk, feeling I was going to die from the anxiety. Slowly but surely,I saw my teacher getting intoxicated.

The bell soon rang. "Yes!" I shouted in my mind. I sat quietly in my desk, waiting for all the other students to leave the room. I stood up, walking to my teacher's desk.

She looked up at me approaching her "Oh hey.. Umm, Daniel" she said.

I grinned a wide grin. "It's David, Miss S.." I replied.

"Yeah.. Anyway.. What are you doing here so late after the bell rang?" She said, her words slurring in a very noticeable way.

"I just wanna get a little 'hands on' learning,Ma'am" I stated.

I walked around her, stepping up behind her, placing my hands upon her shoulders. Gripping them, slowly massaging them.

"Mmmm" she purred softly. "Wait,David.. What are you doing? You know I can get fired if I were to get caught with you doing this to me?.."

I didn't say anything, my heart racing at unimaginable speeds. I leaned forward, breathing on and kissing her neck softly. Hearing her soft moans were music to my ears. I reached around, unbuttoning her blouse. She refused at first, but after a couple more kisses and nibbles on her neck, she let the blouse drop to the floor. She stood up, facing me, guiding me to her chair. She grabbed my head, pulling for my lips to meet hers in a kiss with far more passion than any other kiss I've ever had. She paused, reaching behind her back. only to unhook, and let her bra drop to the floor. I stared at her breasts like a child staring at an expensive toy.

"You like?" She asked, blushing.

"I love them!" I shouted, placing my hands under them, pulling them up to feel the full weight in my hands. I leaned my head in, kissing her nipple softly, pulling on it with my lips. I made a small sucking noise as i sucked on her nipple like a hungry infant.

"David, you didn't have to get me drunk to get me to do this.. You could have just asked me.. You're my favorite student." She spoke softly, her breathing becoming heavy. Her slurred words were gone. I suspected she was sober, so what she said must have been true. But I did not say anything, I just kept sucking on her breasts, licking her nipples furiously, back and forth between each breast.

She pulled me off her breast. Sitting in her chair, playing with her breasts in front of me.

"Come here sweetheart.." She spoke in the sweetest, softest voice.

I came up to her, pulling my shirt off. She leaned forward, kissing the buckle of my belt before loosening it. Ripping the belt from my jeans, she tossed it into the trash giving me a sexy evil grin from ear to ear. Unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans, she pulled them down. Kissing the flesh just above my boxers, she pulled them down painfully slow. My rock hard cock leaped up after being uncovered, smacking her on the bottom lip. She giggled, taking it in her hand, gazing upon it.

"What are you looking at it for Miss S?" I said anxiously. "Aren't you gonna lick it?"

She laughed. "No, I don't put dirty things in my mouth, you dirty boy." She leaned forward, giving the head of my cock a small, wet kiss. "By the way, you don't have to call me Miss S, sweety. Just call me Stephanie, or Steph for short." She finished.

I nodded my head, agreeing.

She stood up, sitting the opposite way in her chair, giving me a great view of her big butt. She undid her pants, pulling them down slowly. I gazed upon the bare flesh as each cheek was uncovered. I started sweating, drooling almost immediately. My heart pounding. My head spinning in lust. I was finally going to get to see this ass!

She tossed the pants to the side. Placing her fingers around the fabric of her panties. Slowly pulling them down. She had the most amazing ass. Better than any of those fake girls in any porno I've seen. My eyes wide open at the big white globes of her ass, she tossed me her panties.

"Here sweetheart, you've earned this." She winked at me. Bending over, exposing her trimmed but hairy pussy. My eyes wandered up her pussy, I couldn't see her asshole though. "Come closer, I know how much you want this big ass, baby.."

I did not need to be asked twice at all. I hesitantly walked up to her backside.

"Go ahead sweetheart, touch it. It's not gonna hurt you.." She smiled sweetly. "Yet" She added with an evil smirk.

My hands shaking tremendously, I placed them upon each cheek. Slowly spreading them apart to reveal that beautiful little brown asshole.

"David.. I'm giving you my ass! Are you going to fucking eat it or not?!" She yelled.

Leaning forward, I inhaled deeply. holding my breath, the sweet, musky smell holding in my lungs. I kissed the puckered hole softly. I heard her soft purrs as i placed my lips upon the small flesh of skin. I stuck out my tongue, pressing it against the hole, scraping against it with long hard strokes. "Ohhhhhhhh" I heard her gasps. I licked more and more, enjoying the sweet taste. I pressed the tip of my tongue against the hole. Pressing against it, my tongue slid in with ease. My tongue swirling around deep inside Stephanie's big ass. She began pumping her ass back against my face, letting my tongue enter deeper. I rubbed my finger against the lips of her pussy. She was absolutely soaking wet. I thrust my finger deep into her pussy.

I thrust my tongue deeper into her ass, feeling her sphincter clench my tongue. I kept licking as her orgasm drew closer and closer. "Yesss! David!! YES!! Don't stop! Oh god, don't stop!!" She collapsed onto the table as her orgasm subsided. She pulled off my face, my tongue sliding from her ass.

She had a grin on her face as she walked over to my desk. Bending over it, smacking her own ass before spreading the cheeks for my view. "Now David, I want something bigger".

I walked up behind her, my balls were ready to explode. I spat on her asshole, using my hand to gently guide it to the entrance. I pressed the head of my cock at her tight little rosebud. Pushing very slowly, her sphincter relaxed to my penetration. I gazed mesmerized as the brown little hole swallowed the head of my cock. I began pumping in and out slowly.

"Mmmmm, David.. That feels so good.." I heard her say as she began rocking her hips back to meet my slow pushes. I gave one hard shove. My entire cock crammed straight up her ass. My hips slammed against her cheeks, rippling from the force. I pushed in harder and harder, staring at her ass bouncing against me. I concentrated hard to not cum so soon. I wanted this to last forever. I slowed down my pace in her ass to a slow and steady rhythm. Her orgasm and mine building at a rapid pace.

"David, I'm cumming again!!" She yelled at me, squeezing her asshole on my cock, It felt so good.. Her warm,tight asshole gripping my cock like a vice. I couldn't hold any longer. We came together, my sticky cum coating her bowels. Squirt after squirt flooding her asshole with my seed, I began to pull out. I stared down at her butt, my cum dripping out of her asshole.

Stephanie, out of breath just lay there, her breasts mashing against my desk, her cum filled butt in the air.

I couldn't think very straight,this was too good to be true. I just sat down in my chair, sitting in front of her. I stroked her beautiful Raven hair from her sweaty face, kissing her on the lips.

"David?" She asked, out of breath.

"Yes, Mi.. I mean Stephanie?"

"Do you have any plans for tonight?" She asked with a nervous tone. "'Cause if you don't, I was wondering.. Maybe you'd like to come over? Maybe stay the night or something?"

"No, I don't have any plans. I'd love to stay the night" I replied.

"Good.. 'Cause I'm not finished with you yet.." She grinned with that sexy evil smile again.