Stephanie's Fireplace Surprise

Story Info
Husband warms her feet.
3.4k words
4.07
44.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
552 Followers

It was dark by the time Stephanie got home from her Christmas shopping... dark, and bitterly cold. To make things worse, there had been a miserably cold sleet that had penetrated everything, and as she walked from her car to the front door of her home, icy cold wetness crept into her shoes and froze her feet to the core. By the time she'd gotten to the door with her packages, she'd fervently wished she'd never gone out on such a lousy night.

Before she could put her key in the door, it swung open. Her husband stood there, looking warm and comfortable, a smile on his handsome face. His warm hands pulled her into the small hallway, and as she tried to shake the numbing cold out of herself, he took every last package from her, setting them aside quickly. When Stephanie started to remove her coat, hubby was there in a flash. He helped her remove her coat and then shook out the dampness from it. Kissing her on the cheek, he reached around her and hung the coat up for her in the hall closet. He motioned her toward the living room.

Entering the cozy living room, she realized with a start that the room was almost dark...only the gentle glow of the fireplace lighting the way... caressing her with it's warmth. Her man came up behind her, put his hands on her shoulders and kissed her neck. He said, "Go on...I've got a surprise for you."

As she approached the crackling warmth of the fireplace, she saw one of their large living room chairs pushed up near the fireplace. In front of the chair on the floor was a large pile of plush pillows. To one side of these was a large cup of hot cocoa, the steam still rising from it's frothy surface. To the other side of the pillows was a sparkling ice bucket with a chilling bottle of wine in it, and a single glass sitting atop the ice.

"I wasn't sure if you'd prefer a nice glass of wine or something to warm you up," he said as he guided her toward the waiting pillows. "All this... is for me?" she asked, a smile forming on her face. "Of course, who else?" As she looked at him with eyes filled with both question and delight, he grabbed her by the arm and led her to a spot directly in front of the pillows. He pointed down at them and said, "That's your seat, Milady. Sit. Get comfortable. Would you prefer the cocoa or some wine?"

Chilled to the bone, she replied without hesitation, "I'm frozen solid...I'll take the cocoa." As she sank into the soft, warm pillows, she noticed her wet shoes and started to reach down to remove them. When she leaned forward to do so, he stopped her. "No, not yet. Just sit. You'll see why in a second. I want this just right." "But, my feet hurt. They're just about frost bit... and I've been wearing these heels for hours." "Trust me," he said, a knowing smile on his face.

Sighing, she sat back and waited, sinking deeper into the surrounding comfort of the pillows, which had obviously been warming by the fire for some time. She felt the cold and the stress of Christmas shopping slowly seep out of her.

The chair and pillows were positioned so that as she stretched out her legs they pointed toward the crackling fire. As she nestled herself in the cozy pillows, her man, obviously trying very hard to please her, stirred her cocoa with a spoon, each stir causing another billow of steam to rise from the cup. He held the cup out to her and, smiling, said, "Your cocoa, Milady." "Why thank you, kind sir," she beamed, returning his smile. "But the cocoa is still hot. How did you know I'd be home at precisely this time?" "I didn't," he replied, "I've been watching out the window. When I saw you coming, I real quick ran and heated it up a little in the microwave." "How very resourceful of you, Sir Lancelot." "Thank you, Your Highness. I thought so." He smiled warmly at her and then as she took her first sip of the warming cocoa he moved, repositioning himself so that he was at her feet. "And now, Milady, it's time for me to see to your comfort. And I'll show you just exactly why I told you not to take your shoes off."

He knelt down at her feet, and put his hands on her knees. Instantly, she felt the warmth of his hands and she sighed. He slid his hands slowly down from her knees down her calves and ended at her ankles and heels, the warmth slowly moving down her calves a sheer joy to her still frozen legs. Cupping the heels of her shoes in the palm of his hand, grasping her ankle with the other hand, he slowly slipped off first one shoe, then the other. "Can't have you doing this for yourself, now can we?" he said as first one cold shoe, then the other was set aside, "Not tonight, anyway. Tonight, I'm going to take care of all your comfort needs."

Stephanie smiled at the quirkiness of what was going on...but decided she wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. After he'd removed both her shoes, he allowed his hands to play briefly over her feet...a tantalizing tease of warmth. He then reached next to the ice bucket where he had a towel waiting. "When I saw the crappy weather out there, I knew you'd be needing this at some point."

Kneeling there, he lifted first one foot, then the other and gently and carefully dried them off. He slowly dried off both her feet completely, but while the towel had warmed her feet a tiny bit, they were both still cool to the touch. He got a sly grin on his face and turned away from her, leaning toward the fire. He held out his hands toward the crackling warmth. Stephanie only suspected that her calves and feet had made his hands cold, so he was warming them. Not so. As she waited patiently for what was to come next, he turned from the fire to face her again, the sly grin by now having expanded across his face. He turned again and held his hands to the fire, but also leaned into it as well, letting the warmth penetrate not only his hands but his face also. It looked like it felt so good that Stephanie thought he was teasing her... her sitting there further from the fire than he was...like he was rubbing that fact in. But such was definitely not the case.

Shortly, he turned from the fire. and Stephanie slowly came to realize what it was all about. He took one foot in each warm hand and lifted them. He slid forward closer to her and brought both her feet to his fire-warmed face. Her soles were still quite cool, so he pressed them to his cheeks, rubbing them slowly around on his face. He nuzzled her feet and kissed them with his warm lips, bringing instant comfort and pleasure to her previously cold soles.

As his lips and face warmed her soles, his toasty hands spread their warmth onto her insteps, the sides of her feet, her ankles and the tops of her toes, rubbing her feet gently from above as his lips caressed and adored them warmly from below. It all felt so heavenly that Stephanie sank back into her soft, plush pillows and closed her eyes, her lips curling into a pampered smile.

As he warmed and soothed her feet, Stephanie's doting hubby said, "I know how much you love your feet pampered, and I know I don't generally pay enough attention to them, but from now on I'm going to do just that, because you deserve better. So, I thought that tonight would be the perfect chance for me to pamper your feet for you. And," he smiled, "this is only the beginning. From now on, I'm going to make sure your feet get all the attention they deserve."

Saying that, his hands began to work on her feet more earnestly, his thumbs and fingers working at massaging away the day's stress and the discomfort of hours trapped in dress shoes. He kneaded every inch of both feet for nearly an hour, not wanting to neglect even the smallest part of either foot. His thumbs worked miracles on her tired soles, and his fingers squeezed and rubbed her toes, individually and in groups. He massaged each toe as if it were some precious gem that needed to be treated just so. He gave her toes little twists and pulls and rotations to loosen and stretch all those seldom used muscles and joints. He worked her toes like that for quite some time, looking up at her occasionally to enjoy the contented smile on her face.

After massaging both feet thoroughly, he took one foot in both his hands and gently caressed it, his hands fondling her foot so gently it was barely noticeable on her skin. Then, holding the foot by the heel, he raised it to his lips. He placed tender, loving kisses on each toe, from every possible angle, even spreading them gently to kiss the inner sides of them, where sensation of any kind is rarely felt at all. His hands continued to massage whichever precious toes his lips didn't happen to be tending to at that particular moment. Stephanie's toes were surrounded by adoring lips and soothing fingers... .much to her sublime satisfaction.

Next, his lips parted slightly and he began to nibble at her toes, taking each toe into his mouth and lightly squeezing it between his teeth...very, very gently chewing on them, just enough to stimulate them. After "munching" on each toe, he decided he really wanted to please her. So he took each toe one at a time into his mouth and sucked on it, letting his tongue play with it as he sucked. Then he squeezed the toe firmly between his lips and slid those squeezing lips up and down the toe, sucking gently as he went, and his tongue still licking it. The sensation for her was that of having all four sides of her toe massaged at the same time with warm, soft lips... and a wet, playful tongue thrown in for good measure. He looked up at her again to make sure she was still loving every second of it.

He pulled his mouth away from her toes for a second, just long enough to say to her, "Steph, you have unbelievably delicious feet. It's really a treat for me to be able to treat them like this." Then, sighing, he added, "I don't think I've ever seen such sexy feet before in my life. I can't believe I haven't done this for you before now. But, I promise you, I'm not going to neglect your feet ever again. I'll do this for you anytime you want."

Those statements, her man finally willing to worship her feet and even professing his desire and joy at doing so, and his promise to do so again and again in the future, made Stephanie sigh and she felt a warm tingle of joy and satisfaction. Those sincere statements made the things he was doing to her foot even more sensual and satisfying.

He finished sucking her toes individually and then slowly put her foot into his mouth, all five toes at once plunged into the moist warmth of it. She couldn't resist wiggling her toes in his mouth, which pleased both of them no end. As she wiggled them playfully, he slipped his tongue all around and between her toes, causing her to wiggle them still more.

As this went on, his hands were gently rubbing her ankles and calves, which were still just the tiniest bit cool, but warming nicely. Since they both enjoyed his sucking her toes, he did this for quite awhile. At one point when he looked up into her face, her eyes were shut in a dreamy sort of way and her tongue had sneaked out lazily from between her smiling lips and was gently licking them from side to side. She was almost purring.

Regretfully, he finally released her lovely toes from his mouth. But they didn't go far. He slowly licked at the base of her toes, letting his tongue go up and down the length of each toe, and then he more firmly pressed his tongue into the base of each one. As he went along from toe to toe, he picked up the pace, licking faster and faster along the base of her toes, his head bobbing from the effort. Feeling the frantic movement at her toes, Stephanie looked down to see his head moving up and down and side to side as his tongue serviced the underside of her toes and the base of each one.

Then he slowed down somewhat, and turned his attention to the spaces between her lovely toes. With gentle fingers, he'd spread apart two toes and licked between them... slowly... along the side of one toe, from it's tip to it's base, then across to the base of the next toe and up it's length to it's tip. He did this from toe to toe, starting at the little toe and not stopping until he'd gone clear over to the big toe. Stephanie appeared to be in heaven. And, seeing how much she enjoyed it, he continued doing it for another lengthy amount of time. Every so often he would mix in a few loving kisses, or stop to suck a toe here and there. He made sure he paid attention to every possible inch of each and every tiny digit. He once more looked up at Stephanie and saw she was completely limp on the pillows... the forgotten cocoa now cool and sitting on the floor in its cup, Stephanie's hand weakly surrounding it. He wondered if she was even still awake, but her contented smile gave her away.

The thought that he was giving her so much comfort and pleasure was a source of both pride and joy for him. He had always hated seeing her uncomfortable in any way, and now that he found this way of soothing and pampering her, he was determined not only to do his best for her, but to do it as often as she liked. He had known for some time that her feet were very sensitive, and how much she enjoyed them played with and loved...but he never really did it for her. Looking back, he could kick himself for every second she went without this kind of pampering. And not only that, but during the course of this night, he found that he himself was thoroughly enjoying her feet. He'd come to love kissing their smooth softness, tasting her sweet foot flesh, rubbing away their aches and pains...he was loving it all! Pampering her in any way had always been more important to him than almost anything else in the world, but now, having spent such loving, intimate moments with her beautiful feet, he cursed himself for all the times he could've spent enjoying them before now. But he fully intended to rectify that neglect. He'd spend alot more time at her feet. Her feet, after all... well... they're just so sexy!

Stephanie's foot pampering had gone on for well over an hour... her husband doing every- thing in his power to warm and comfort - and, yes, even worship - them in any way he could. Every touch, every caress, whether with fingers, lips or tongue...every loving nip or nuzzle, was an expression of love and worship, both for her, and her feet.

After an eternity of pleasure, for both of them, he gave that lovely foot one final kiss, on the instep and moved it away from his adoring lips. Stephanie was exhausted, not physically, but emotionally. She'd enjoyed every soothing moment of his attention to her foot. She was sorry to see it end. Almost as if on cue, the doorbell rang.

Stephanie was just a tiny bit disappointed as her man gently laid her foot down on the floor and got up to answer it. But he eased her disappointment by saying, "Oh, don't worry, hon... I'm not done." In a couple of minutes he returned, carrying several bags...take out dinner. "I didn't want to ruin anything by you feeling like you had to make dinner, so I arranged for some take out." "Well, seems you've thought of everything." "Yup... sure have... this is YOUR night. I'm going to pamper you all night. Oh, and I'm not done with your feet yet, either."

Sitting down at her feet again, he opened the bags and laid out their feast. He went and got utensils, making sure to tell her to "stay put." He came back and gave her huge helpings of her favorite takeout. She placed the meal on her lap and began to eat. She noticed he hadn't prepared a plate for himself. Instead, he sat and watched her for a second. Swallowing a mouthful of her dinner, she asked, "Aren't you going to eat?" "Nope... not just yet. I've still got some work to do here. After all, I've only just finished one of your gorgeous feet so far. I haven't so much as kissed the other lovely tootsie yet. I'll have plenty of time to eat when I'm done. I'll join you in a bit, but right now I want to enjoy your other foot. It's a thousand times more tasty than any take-out meal anyway," he said with a wink and a grin.

With that, he lifted her other foot. As she placed another mouthful of dinner into her mouth, she saw the look on his face as he held her foot to his lips and began to kiss it. That look was worship... adoration. And as his lips adored her foot flesh, she enjoyed the look of desire in his eyes. Every touch of his lips, every long, slow lick, every gentle hand stroke, that look was there. She could tell how much he'd gotten into her feet. Maybe that look had been there before, but her eyes were shut in bliss and ecstasy and she hadn't noticed it. But, now, eating her dinner, she could see the longing in his eyes, the care and attention in each careful placement of hands, lips and tongue. Finally, after all this time... .he actually desired her feet. She had no doubt of that, now. None whatsoever. She'd waited for this moment for a long, long time. And she knew that from now on, her feet were going to be very happy...and so was her lover. She'd see to that. She'd give him enough of her feet to keep him, and herself, very, very happy. She set aside her food and watched him as he serviced every inch of her foot. She didn't close her eyes this time. She wanted to watch every soothing ministration. She sat back in her throne of pillows and watched her man happily worship her foot. He was lost in that sexy foot, and she was lost in watching him enjoy it so much.

He continued to soothe, pamper and please her now very warm foot for a very long time. How long, they both lost track. By the time he had finished, they both ended up eating a very cold dinner. But that didn't matter to either of them. And neither had the presence of mind to think of the microwave, such was the effect of this erotic evening on their psyches. Stephanie's feet had finally gotten the attention they so craved and deserved, and her man had finally come to worship and adore them as much as he did her, even openly admitting so. A bond had been formed that was never there before. And as they both pondered many foot exploits to come, their thoughts slowly came back down to earth, to other possibilities. Their thoughts wandered to other things besides Stephanie's pampered feet. Both of them wondered what other erotic treasures this night might hold in store for them...what other pleasures and delights might be explored... for it was obvious to Stephanie that her man had become aroused by his attentions to her feet. And Stephanie herself felt a delicious warmth growing ever hotter between her thighs... and the night was still very young...

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
552 Followers