Stephanie's Grip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please cum inside me, sir, please fill me with cum," She begged. I was hesitant, but she pulled me closer.

"Please, sir, fill me with your cum, mark me as yours, I want to feel you inside me." She begged, and I couldn't help it.

I pounded her little pussy as she came once more, joining her in climax, and filling her with my load.

As soon as I was done I lied down beside her, the sheets and towel soaking wet with her juices and our sweat. She rolled over and nuzzled against me.

"Mmm," She moaned, kissing my chest. "Thank you, sir."

"You're welcome, baby." I replied, petting her hair.

We lied together like that for some time, kissing and petting eachother. She told me about her home life, fed me gossip on all the kids in my classes, which ones were gay, which ones were prudes, sluts, studs, who smoked, who couldn't handle their booze. I laughed, getting to find out another side to my students that I'd never seen before.

Finally, she perked up.

"Do you have any food? I could cook you dinner." She asked, and I nodded.

"I'm sure you'll find something," I laughed, getting up and walking into my bathroom.

"I'm going to take a shower. The washing machine and dryer are downstairs," I said, pointing to the bed. "Clean up this mess, and don't take too long with dinner, either, I'm hungry."

She smiled at me, her voluptuous curves standing out against the sheets.

"Mmm," she moaned.

"Yes sir."

4

I stared down at Stephanie, underneath my desk, and watched as she spit out a giant glob of my cum and spit into her hand. She raised her eyebrow at me, then brought it down to her pussy. I watched her dextrously finger herself, putting my semen inside of her. She played with herself, until her face turned red.

"Can I?" She mouthed silently, and I ever so slightly nodded, yes.

She came, quietly and quickly, her eyelids fluttering and her skin turning red, until she collapsed back down, leaning back, her legs spread, my cum dripping down her body.

"I love you," She mouthed, and I smiled.

By this time, we had been playing our little game for a couple of months. She managed to stay after class a couple times a week, sometimes she'd surprise me by hiding, naked, underneath my desk during her study hall period, sucking me off and playing with herself. And every Sunday, I'd leave my front door open, and come downstairs to find her waiting, naked, in my kitchen, with a cup of hot coffee ready and whatever breakfast she felt like making for me.

Summer was approaching. We'd only have another month until she graduated. She told me she'd decided to go to the private school in our small town, and I knew why. I'll admit, it made me happy knowing she'd be staying, but concerned me nevertheless. What more would she ask of me? What more did she have in store?