Stephanie's Humiliation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will, in time. All I wanted to know is how you felt about her. It seems to me Miss Coy is way overdue for an attitude adjustment."

Megan thought for a long moment, knowing Alison was referring to Seahorse. "Whatever it is, Alison, you have my full backing."

The older woman gave her a wink and they watched the sun dip towards the horizon.

xxxxxxxxxx

"Come on in. Don't be nervous."

David followed Stephanie out of the elevator and onto their office floor. It was dark inside and strange to see it so empty. He was wearing a button-down and slacks, matching the more casual look she had gone for in a cocktail dress that was probably more revealing than he'd imagined she'd wear. Hardly professional attire, but then, it had already become obvious that this wasn't really a business dinner. Even if Stephanie had said she'd put it all on the company expenses.

The manageress flicked on a couple of low lights to make it easier to see and they immediately found themselves drawn to the windows, where the city was a blanket of orange lights.

"Wow, nice view," David mused.

So he's not the best at conversation and he's a little dim, Stephanie thought to herself. Whatever. I'm not after him for his mind.

"Yeah, it IS a great view! You want a drink?" Stephanie waved the bottle of wine at him, bought from the restaurant before they left. The meal had been good and David had been left in no doubt that his boss had expensive tastes. Already a little buzzed from the first bottle they'd had at dinner, she winked at him and knew she was probably going to get lucky tonight. Finally.

"I'll get us some glasses," David said, flashing her his pearly whites and strolling off to the kitchen to rummage through the closets.

He came back a while later and insisted on doing the honors. They toasted their new 'working relationship' and sat together on a couple of office chairs, still staring out over the midnight landscape.

"So, David...tell me a little more about your life outside of work. What do you do for fun?"

"Gee, I guess I try to keep myself busy. I work out, play baseball, swim, cycle..."

Yowsa, no wonder he has such a great bod! Stephanie took a deep breath, trying to stay calm but also trying to picture what he looked like under his shirt and khakis.

"...I like rowing, I run a lot..."

"Oh! Me too! I go down to the park almost every evening. We should definitely go running together."

"Uh, sure. We can do that."

"I mean I'm not obsessive but I keep in shape, you know. That and dancing. I've been dancing since I was a kid. Pretty intense."

"Oh yeah?" David had noticed her shapely figure. Not that he could avoid it with the way she kept draping herself over his desk.

"Yeah, contemporary dance, you know. To go with my acting." Stephanie said, casually, happy to keep the conversation to her favorite topic: herself.

"Acting?"

"Oh, sure. I'm an actress, really. Working here is just a side thing to keep me going until I get my break."

"Wow, I had no idea. That sounds cool."

"Oh, you know, it's nothing. I do theater here and there. Musicals mainly, because I'm naturally a singer too. I love musicals, don't you?"

"Uh-huh...So you're trying to do it professionally?"

Stephanie rolled her eyes. "I'm between agents right now. But yeah, that's the plan. I just need the right producer to see me perform, that's really all it takes. I haven't decided yet whether I'd just do Broadway for a while or go straight to film. It's a tough decision, especially for someone like me who wants to nurture their craft and be taken seriously as an artist, you know? Plus, because I'm trained in so many areas, I wouldn't want to waste my talent on just anything."

"Uh...I guess." David took a sip of his wine and watched her intently in the moonlight. She smiled, flicked at her hair and curled her legs up on the chair, subtly revealing her thighs. He tried not to look, concentrating on the window. "I sure hope we don't get caught drinking in here. It probably violates company policy or something."

"Oh, don't be silly. I'm in charge, remember? Besides, I drink in here all the time when I need to work late."

"What about Alison?"

"Alison? Fuck her. That stupid old dyke wouldn't dare challenge me." Stephanie pressed her fingers to her lips and giggled. "Oops. Don't tell anyone else I said that. Guess the wine is going to my head a little..."

David tipped his drink back and watched her follow his example. Apparently she wasn't that concerned with pacing herself.

"So, David...what do you think of me as a boss?"

"Oh, well...you're...uh...you're great. I like you a lot. And I'm really happy to be working here."

"What if I said I like you too?" Stephanie rolled her chair nearer to him and he could see her eyes glazing just a tiny bit. "I think a guy like you could really go far in this company. But you'd need to really prove you want to be here. Do you want to be here, David?"

"Yeah, of course. What do I need to do to prove it?"

"I'll help you. Let's just loosen up. Jeez, it's always so uptight around here. Let's just do something crazy...like, I dunno...like let our hair down." She span around in the chair and put her hand on his knee to steady herself. But she left it lingering there and he didn't try to movie it away. Peering up at him with the most seductive flutter of her eyelids she could manage, she read his attraction to her like a book. "Let's just do it."

"Do it?"

"David, I'm a woman and you're a man. Let's stop with the games."

"Ok."

"So how about we fucking live life on the edge. Let's do it. I know! Let's do it on Alison's desk!"

Stephanie stood up and staggered to keep her balance. The alcohol really seemed to be having an effect on her now and she wasn't in the mood to play anymore.

"Steph, are you sure? We could get in trouble."

"Come on! I'm your boss! What I tell you to do..."

Whoa...stood up to fast...

Her words trailed off and her eyes half-closed as though she had suddenly forgotten where she was. She shifted on her feet, halfway to grabbing David by his collars and marching him to the office to have her way with him. But the lights in the office seemed to be getting dimmer and the room was beginning to spin.

"...What I...tell you to do...you do...you...do...ooohh...."

It all happened so quickly. The wine glass fell to the carpet. David stood up and grasped her in his arms as she slumped into unconsciousness. He had to admit to himself that he was somewhat disappointed he had to administer the drug before he'd had the chance to even bone her but those had been the orders. Still, a free meal and a bag of cash was a decent trade.

He dragged her limp frame to down the corridor and back into the elevator, pressing the button for the basement car park, where the van would be waiting.

12