Stephanie's Humiliation Ch. 02

Story Info
She begins her new life as a slave.
4.4k words
4.34
152.5k
53
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Welcome to the House'

Author's Note:I've included the kinks at the start of each chapter so if you don't like it, don't read it. You should however be able to skip to any chapter you want without the need to follow the entire plot. If you happen to be an artist and want to contribute any illustrations based on my stories, PM me! (I'd love to see that...)

Disclaimer:The following story is fiction and not based on any actual events. I'm just fulfilling my own twisted fantasies. *grins*

Tags:FF, lezdom, humiliation, mind control

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Madame Prunella Snyde lived in an old Georgian mansion on top of a hill in one of the city's most expensive neighbourhoods. The house sat off the beaten path, meaning most people didn't drive nearby the place unless they were on their way to see her. Aside to the mansion, Prunella owned a nightclub on the outskirts of the city and a number of other establishments. She was wealthy. She was powerful. She was an enigma.

No one knew where she had come from or what her background had been. Certainly, no one knew how she had managed to acquire the estate which used to belong to one of the richest families in the area until the last generation had passed away some years ago. However, no one complained. Prunella was generous to the local community, often writing checks to help local development efforts, church repairs, school field trips and numerous fundraising drives. But she mostly kept to herself. And not without good reason.

Those in her inner circle had an idea how she made her money. In fact all of them were the reasons she continued to enjoy such a lavish lifestyle, paying her a great deal of money for favors and services that only she could provide. Those people were themselves powerful and so, her influence endured.

It was in a corner of the estate on the East Wing that the room was to be found, though it didn't appear on the blue prints. Set underground, the room was practically a bunker, stretching across almost an acre and only accessible through a series of tunnels from the main house. That was where they took their subject.

Three weeks was the timeframe they needed but they worked quickly. They had the space to set up everything required, from the lab equipment to the holding chair. The subject was kept mostly in the chair, strapped in tight and kept topped up with the concoctions that would keep her asleep when they needed and in a hazy state of consciousness at other times. The projector screen in front of the chair flashed continuously with images and words while the audio tape played on loop, Prunella's voice repeating in clipped, authoritative tones. Their subject stared into the screen, not acknowledging anything, just absorbing.

Days passed. The levels of responsiveness seemed to match their initial research and encouraging reports came out every evening. Occasionally, Prunella would check in, wanting to observe their techniques and fascinated by the science behind it all, though she only understood bits and pieces. Throughout, the subject seemed to remain in a permanent state of vegetation.

Then came the day they told her the procedure was finished and that everything had gone to plan. Now it was just a case of finding out if it worked as well as they hoped. And Prunella Snyde was happy to be the person in charge of that test. Either way, the law wouldn't touch her.

The anticipation was over. The room was dismantled. The money transferred. Silence assured.

xxxxxxxxxx

"Wakey wakey."

Stephanie awoke. The world was blurry at first. Unknown. She didn't know where she was and couldn't remember how she'd got there. The voice wasn't one she recognized. Slowly, the room came into focus as what seemed to be a decadent ballroom ceiling. She tried to move her hands to wipe her eyes but found that she couldn't. Panicking suddenly, she tried to stand and just as before, discovered herself to be immobile.

"Where am I?" she croaked. "Hello? Who's there?"

She looked around and found she was lying on the floor on her side. Her hands were tied behind her and her ankles were bound together. It didn't take much longer for her to begin to recognize this as being a very bad thing.

What the fuck?she thought to herself.

"Good morning." The voice was a woman's. It had an English accent and had a breathy, seductive quality to it that oozed confidence. "Welcome to the first day of the rest of your new life."

"Where the fuck am I?"

Stephanie raised her head towards the mysterious woman standing next to her. She was middle-aged but slim and attractive. Stephanie could make out blonde hair, dark eyes under sharp arching eyebrows and thick blood red lips. She was wearing a pair of tight-fitting jodhpurs and knee-high riding boots, accompanied by a velvet black riding jacket.

What is this? A riding school? What am I doing here?

She tried to move again, pulling hard on her wrists to try to break the silk rope wrapping her hands together.

"Hey! Let me go! What the hell is this?!"

"I am Madame Prunella Snyde..." said the English woman, stepping closer, her hands on her hips and her visage bearing down on her with an amused smirk. "...and you are in my fabulous home. Lucky you to have been granted such a privilege."

Prunella who? Is this a prank?

Stephanie tried to think back to where she was before the world had gone fuzzy. She remembered going to work and then dolling herself up for a night out. With...David!...The restaurant....Going back to the office with him and looking out at the city. But then...what?...

"I don't know what this is but you better tell me right now or I'm calling the cops," Stephanie growled. If she was bothered by the threat, the older woman didn't show it. Stephanie struggled against the bonds again.

"Oh, do stop struggling like that," the woman said. "It's so unseemly."

Stephanie felt herself suddenly relax but didn't know why. Was it something the woman had said? Or was her body just exhausted?

"...I...fine! But you better let me go right fucking now! My dad's a Freemason. He knows powerful people. You messed with the wrong woman!"

"And do stop yelling," the woman replied. "Let's have a civil conversation, shall we?"

Hell no! I'm gonna scream the roof down!Stephanie decided.

Only she couldn't. She opened her mouth and tried but it was as though something in her had just been switched off.

What the hell? What's going on?!

"Excellent," Snyde said. "It worked like a charm! I'm so very pleased." The woman crouched down next to Stephanie and the young woman could see that 'Madame Prunella Snyde' had probably once been a deeply beautiful woman and yet was still holding onto her looks thanks to collagen injections and a possible face lift. Her age was hard to guess. Forty?...Fifty?...Her botoxed lips smiled from ear to ear. "I suppose I should tell you what the rules are. You are now my slave. You will obey my every order, no matter what. And you will only refer to me as Miss, Madame, My Queen or Mistress...Is that understood?"

Like hell it is, lady! Go fuck yourse...

"Yes, Madame."

Stephanie blinked. Had she really just said that? She wanted to struggle again but her body wasn't responding to anything she wanted to do.

Have I been drugged? Is this a dream? That must be it. This must be a really lucid bad dream and I'm going to wake up any second now...

"Wonderful!" Prunella Snyde said, wringing her long nail varnished fingers. "Now for the final test."

She reached for the bonds behind Stephanie and untied them carefully. The girl didn't struggle, remaining still and quiet as before. Once released, the hands remained still and Snyde nodded to herself, impressed by the lack of reaction.

Hit her!Stephanie yelled in her mind.Smack this bitch hard and get the hell out of here!

But again, she could do nothing. Weirdly, her arms stayed down and she felt her legs being untied too. In the same way, they seemed paralyzed. The urge to run was overwhelming but for reasons unknown to her, she was helpless to act, as if she was just watching a video image of herself.

"I don't understand, Miss," Stephanie said, her voice panicked. "How are you doing this?"

"It would be too complex for me to explain and frankly, you don't need to know. Now stand up and let me take a look at you."

Stephanie felt her limbs come to life and for a moment she thought she was free. But again, she didn't attack. She didn't run. She stood up slowly and just remained there, peering about the large luxurious room. She felt dizzy. And confused. And scared. Her heart was pounding in her chest. The mysterious woman stared back at her, looking her up and down. Stephanie felt so vulnerable.

This isn't real! This is just a bad dream! This isn't real!

"I said I wanted to take a good look at you," said Snyde, "and those clothes really aren't appropriate for you anymore."

Stephanie looked down at herself and found she was wearing the same cocktail dress she had worn that night with David. Where was he? What had happened that night?

"Remove the dress," Snyde said matter-of-factly.

What?!

She felt her hands reach back behind her and unzip the garment.

NO! NO! NO! What are you doing?!

Then, unhooking the straps from her shoulders, she let the dress drop to the floor, leaving her standing in nothing but the carefully selected underwear she had chosen that evening.

Oh fuck! Why can't I stop myself?!

Snyde stood back, admiring Stephanie's body. The sexy lingerie suited her and accentuated her figure. Her breasts were on the small side but were pressed upward by the lace black bra. Her waist was slim and her hips curved out invitingly. Her skin was just as white and smooth as she had hoped. Delicious prey, Snyde thought to herself. The girl tried to cover herself with her hands, pressing an arm against her chest and an awkward hand between her legs.

"No use in modesty anymore, slut. Keep your hands behind you."

Despite herself, Stephanie obeyed. She never usually let anyone see her body outside of the bedroom and she couldn't believe her lack of will power allowing such a personal infringement. Her heart beat faster, wondering how far this embarrassment would go.

Abruptly, Madame Snyde turned to the door and yelled out. "Nina! I need you here!" In seconds, one of the doors swung open and another woman entered. The first thing Stephanie thought when she saw the twenty-something year old was that she was beautiful. Almost too beautiful. With her tanned skin and striking features, she possessed Kardashian-like looks that could have made her a model. Her dark brown hair was immaculately groomed, falling in waves around her neck and shoulders. Her dark chocolate eyes glinted under the light of a chandelier as she strode towards them on a pair of long athletic legs. The second thing Stephanie thought was that, like her, the woman was dressed only in underwear and a pair of stiletto shoes. The expensive looking designer lingerie barely covered her large perfectly round breasts but revealed her hard flat abs and almost everything else. As she neared them, Stephanie could see her curvy backside, clad in just a thong. She found it hard to take her eyes off her, but immediately began to feel uneasy.

I don't like where this is going...

The raven-haired beauty stopped next to Snyde, put her hands behind her back, set her feet at shoulder-width apart and raised her head up, simply saying "Yes, my queen," in a smooth, well practiced manner. In fact, unlike Stephanie, Nina's compliance was one of will. She wanted to be here. It was obvious.

xxxxxxxxxx

Once a fresh-faced lawyer working in San Diego, Nina had always been a woman in control. Hard-working and from proud Greek-Italian stock, she had the world at her feet by the time she was twenty four. But something had been missing from her life. A deep void that was always unfilled. She was unexcited by the men she dated or the parties she attended or even the luxurious things she bought every week, from the latest gadgets to the sportiest cars. And in her soul, she knew she needed something else.

Whatever it was, Nina had begun to find solace in things she found on the internet, being able to live a different life to the one in her respected and stifled community of snobs and bores. She stumbled upon porn videos and realized she could get off in seconds by looking at things that involved dominance and submission. The thought of giving herself over to someone was like an awakening, a second birth. She desperately wanted to indulge in this world for real but knew there was no way she could do so without jeopardizing her up-market lifestyle.

Soon, it became an obsession and it was all she could think about. Her work began to suffer and her nights were spent fantasizing in front of her laptop. She found herself signing up to live cam sites where she could anonymously interact with other people who had their own fantasies about control. That was when she found the website of Madame Prunella Snyde and the idea of money dominance. It was one thing to be ordered to do something but quite another to have that person be a woman. Nina wasn't a lesbian and had never entertained those kind of thoughts but the sheer kinkiness of it lit a fire inside her. With trepidation, she input her credit card details.

For months, Prunella Snyde appeared on Nina's screen, communicating with her one-to-one and helping her to embrace her fantasies. Nina began to gift money to the woman whenever she asked for it. And Nina had lots of money to give. She had become a "cash cow" to an older woman and the degrading nature of the exchange gave her many nights of furious masturbatory sessions. It was an entrance into a brand new world.

Snyde had been intrigued. Not many women signed up for her online services and soon she managed to order Nina to take the next step, having her email pictures and information about herself. Every time Nina pushed the envelope a little more, blending the real world with her secret life, she felt elated and utterly horny. It wasn't long before she was sending explicit images to her and having Snyde text her demands for money during the day. Sometimes, she would text her with orders to perform erotic acts, like masturbate in her office or dress provocatively. Nina loved it. And still, she wanted more.

Snyde gave her more. She told the young woman that if she wanted it, plans could be made to accommodate her into her life more deeply than ever. Nina wouldn't have to follow the career she no longer wanted. She wouldn't have to act as if she was interested in dull people or drab events. She wouldn't have to settle down and marry and have kids and pretend to be happy. Madame Prunella Snyde threw Nina a lifeline to be her personal house slave if she was willing to give up everything else.

One year after their first video exchange, Nina sold her home and almost all of her possessions in the most liberating day of her life. She cashed in, wired the money to one of Snyde's protected accounts and arrived at the house on the hill without even so much as a suitcase. All she had was a pledge. A pledge to serve her mistress. And Snyde too agreed to provide everything she needed. Food, shelter, warmth, love...and 24-7 dominance. Kneeling naked on the floor on her first day, Nina had cried tears of joy. The void was filled.

xxxxxxxxxx

"This is Stephanie, my new house slave," Snyde said to Nina.

House slave?! You can't be serious!

Stephanie's heart stopped. She wanted to protest but Nina simply looked over her half-naked form with mild curiosity and perhaps a hint of resentment.

"While she's here, she'll be taking over some of the household duties. Is that clear?"

Nina nodded. "Yes, mistress, of course."

"Good. I want you two to get along, so it's probably about time you got used to each other. Go to her and introduce yourself."

The swarthy bombshell knew what that meant and strutted towards Stephanie with enthusiasm. Then, she pressed her hands on Stephanie's waist and leaned in, kissing her on the lips. Stephanie began to recoil.

"No, kiss her back," came the order.

Unwilling but unable to stop herself, Stephanie immediately put her own hands on Nina's toned body and closed her eyes, her mouth pressing against Nina's lips. The kiss was wet. Forceful.

YYYUUUUCK! WHY CAN'T I STOP THIS?

After Nina pulled away, Stephanie shivered. Snyde stroked her chin, smiling softly.

WHAT AM I DOING?! This can't be real...

"Stephanie, have you ever kissed a woman before?"

"No, miss."

"Well I think you'll do just fine from now on. Nina...help her lie down."

Nina took Stephanie by the hands and returned her to the rug, resting her on her back and bearing down on her.

"This is gross," Stephanie said quietly. "Please. I'm not a fucking dyke. Please get off me."

"No complaining anymore, Stephanie. You're to do what I tell you without objection. Nina, why don't you turn around the other way..."

Nina's eyes flashed and with cat-like grace she turned, swinging one leg over Stephanie's head until she was straddling her in the sixty-nine position. Her bulbous ass was only inches from the redhead's face, which wore an expression of horror at the fact that she was somehow being made to engage in a tryst with another woman.

"If you're to serve me properly, I'm afraid you simply must learn how to eat pussy. Now stop teasing each other like a couple of flowering teenagers and start licking each other out."

PLEASE, NO!

Stephanie felt Nina's breath between her legs and then the sudden wet warmth of her tongue snaking out and pressing against the thin fabric of her panties. She raised her own head and felt herself reach out with her tongue and do the same to the olive skin around the woman's under carriage. Simultaneously, both women pulled their partner' underwear to the side and began to explore each other's private areas with their mouths. Stephanie's mind recoiled but her body betrayed her, forcing her face into the musky depths of Nina's snatch.

Oh my god! I can't believe I'm doing this! This isn't a bad dream! I'm actually fucking doing this!

Stephanie's first taste of a woman was curious. Metallic. Like olive oil and iron.

Snyde chuckled as she watched the women submit to her commands, one through the overwhelming need to please and degrade herself, the other through a permeating mind-washing inability to do anything but. The gorgeous girls sucked and licked on the floor like two starving lionesses. The Madame reached down to her own crotch, feeling herself excited by the spectacle and the thought of what this new slave meant to her grand scheme. She watched for several minutes, fingering herself, working her way to an excitement that made her breathing heavy.

Stephanie was breathing heavily too. Shocking her own sensibilities, she was working her tongue inside Nina like someone with experience. As their Sapphic routine went on, the humiliation of her actions seemed to stoke a deep arousal in her. The tingling sensation spread from her loins through her nerve endings and the tips of her fingers and toes. It was as if the more she thought about what she was doing, the more turned on she was getting and she couldn't understand why.

Eventually, Snyde commanded them to stop and ordered Nina off. Stephanie gasped for breath, frowning with pained confusion at what she had just done.

"On your knees, Stephanie, in front of me," Snyde snapped and as Stephanie crawled to the position, she added, "This is a position you'll soon get used to. My slaves kneel and bow before me if I so much as point to the floor."

12