Stephanie's Humiliation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quaking with fear, Stephanie stared up at the woman, anxious about what was next. Nina too knelt on the floor, watching from a few feet away as the Madame tugged her jodhpurs down and revealed her own naked and aroused cunt lips which featured a slightly sagging labia but an otherwise well manicured strip of dark bleached blonde hair. Stephanie's face was just inches away from it and she could feel the heat coming off her.

Fuck! This is torture!

"Now that you've had some practice, I want you to worship the woman who owns you. Kiss and lick me to orgasm, slave. NOW!"

Stephanie lurched forwards, puckering her lips and planting a kiss on the older woman's box, feeling the hair tickle her nose as she went to work. Snyde grabbed the back of her head with one hand and leaned back a little, giving the once proud woman more room to debase herself at her feet.

Prunella Snyde moaned as she felt the tongue flick her clit and run up and down the length of her thick pussy lips. She then snapped her fingers at Nina, requesting something that Stephanie couldn't hear with the woman's thighs pressed so tightly against her head. Not that it took her long to discover.

Snyde took the cat o' nine tails from her veteran house slave and lengthened out the knotted leather whips with the other hand.

"To serve me is to also know punishment. For your protests earlier, you're to feel my whip."

Stephanie's eyes grew wide as she took this information in and with barely seconds to prepare herself, felt the sudden sting of the leather against her back. She flinched and moaned at the strike but didn't stop licking.

"Ugh! I hate having to teach the most simple of things. Thank me each time I whip you, you fucking slut!"

Stephanie stopped and leaned her head back to look Snyde in the eye, her own crystal blue pools peering up with silent pleas of mercy and her cheeks reddening with embarrassment.

"Thank you, my queen."

"Did I tell you to stop licking?!"

"No, madame," Stephanie mumbled, quickly moving her head back between the woman's legs.

WHACK!

"OW! Thank you, my queen!" Stephanie called out, her words muffled as her face remained stuffed in the confines of Snyde's body.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Each time, Stephanie thanked the woman for whipping her. The occasional bite of the knots on her back and ass made her buck each time and the pain, like the humiliation, sent strange signals of pleasure through her body like electric currents. Each time, it spurred her to keep licking and each time she felt her own pussy tingle with an alien need to be touched and rubbed and satisfied.

What's happening to me?...

Soon, Snyde was rocking her hips with abandon, moaning loudly and forcing Stephanie's face further into her.

"Yes! YES! YES! YES! THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT! RIGHT THERE! OH FUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!"

Snyde hit her peak and throwing her head back, began to cum against Stephanie's face as she rolled her pussy hard onto her mouth, trembling from her boots to the tips of her hair as the pleasure coursed through her. The young woman could taste the flow of juices seep over her tongue and penetrate her nostrils. She felt disgusted by the orgasm, refusing to believe she had just brought a woman off by orally servicing her against her will.

The domme relaxed, taking a step back and hoisting up her pants.

"You're good at that already," she said. "I can tell you're going to fit right in. Nina, bring the paperwork."

Nina strode off again and returned with several sheets of paper and a clipboard. Stephanie eyed them with worry.

"Do you know why you're here?" Snyde asked.

"No, miss," replied Stephanie, eyes tearing up.

"Oh but I think you do. Deep down, I think you always knew this was waiting for you in some way." Snyde placed the papers on the floor in front of the shivering girl. "So we're going to start by putting right some of the things you've done wrong. And although it will take a very long time to get there, we're going to take it one step at a time. To begin, this is the deed to your apartment and a number of other contracts and forms that will release everything you own to me. Everything, including access to your financial accounts."

Stephanie stared down at them.No way would I sign these!

"I wouldn't worry. Your home has already been cleared out and I have all of your stupid things under lock and key. So really, this is just a formality." A pen clattered onto the floor next to the paperwork. "Sign them."

Before she knew it, the pen was in her hands and as she pressed it to the first dotted line, Stephanie began to sob.

"No crying! Not anymore, bitch, not in this house."

The tears stopped and the pen danced over the paper, one by one, legally entitling this stranger to everything in her life. From the edge of the rug, Nina watched, smiling to herself as she remembered her own day of liberation. When she was finished, Stephanie placed the pen down and knelt back on her heels.

"Tell me what you are," sneered the Madame.

"I'm...I'm your slave, mistress."

"That's right. You're my lowly, pathetic, whore slave and you live to please me. Isn't that right?"

Stephanie's mind swirled and she felt for a moment like she was about to faint.

"Yes, miss...I'm your lowly pathetic whore slave. I live to please you."

"Very good! Then let's get moving."

Snyde reached down to the girl's head and grabbed a fistful of the dark red hair, tugging it harshly.

"We have much to do today. Now crawl!"

The Madame yanked her forward, forcing Stephanie to drop to her hands, and then strolled towards the door. The will to cry hadn't left her but the ability to weep over her predicament was locked inside, much like her own body now in bondage at the whim of a terrifying woman. As Prunella Snyde strutted out of the large lavish room, Stephanie Coy, once so superior and arrogant, scuttled behind her on all fours like a pet animal, stripped to her underwear and on her way to an inevitable world of total enslavement.

12