Stephanie's Humiliation Ch. 04

Story Info
Slavegirl is made to watch.
5.3k words
4.36
115.8k
51
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Becoming a Cuckquean'

Author's Note: I've included the kinks at the start of each chapter so if you don't like it, don't read it. You should however be able to skip to any chapter you want without the need to follow the entire plot. If you happen to be an artist and want to contribute any illustrations based on my stories, PM me! (I'd love to see that...)

Disclaimer: The following story is fiction and not based on any actual events. I'm just fulfilling my own twisted fantasies. *grins*

Tags: MF, FF, lezdom, cuckquean, humiliation

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Slave, get in here now!"

Prunella Snyde stood in her spacious bedroom, wrapped in a plush white bath towel. Stephanie hurried in, leaving the faucets open to fill the hot tub for a few more minutes. She dropped to her knees in front of the woman, smoothing down her maid's skirt and raising her head to attention.

"My queen. How may I serve you?"

"Are you blind? I'm ready to bathe. Is the tub ready?"

"Almost, mistress."

"Well I hope it will be for your sake. I can't run late tonight. I have a date."

A date? Who the fuck would want to date this horrid woman? I hope they know what they're letting themselves in for.

"Yes, miss. You won't be late."

"Good. Because he's quite a catch and I'm looking forward to dinner."

He?Stephanie thought. Until now she'd thought she was a lesbian.Maybe the old witch just doesn't care what she can get. Maybe she's just a fucking pervert...

"Take this," Snyde barked, pulling the towel away and dropping it over Stephanie's head. The slavegirl folded it quickly and followed her mistress into the luxurious bathroom, shutting off the water and testing it for temperature. It was very warm but not scalding and frothy mountains of white bubbles floated over the surface. Just as she liked it.

As Snyde bathed and Stephanie helped to shave her long slim legs and scrub her shoulders, the domme talked more about her excitement at the night ahead of her.

"He's incredibly handsome and charming. I honestly can't wait to sink my nails into him. Don't forget to make sure the place is tidy while I'm out being wined and dined."

Wait a minute...she's leaving me here? For real?...This could be it! This could be my chance to escape!

Snyde stepped out of the hot tub, her fair golden skin glistening with sweet smelling oils. Stephanie draped the towel around her, gently drying her body and contemplating her break for freedom. Could she do it? Would being left alone give her the time she would need to figure out a way to flee?

The Madame strolled back into the bedroom and sat naked on the bench in front of her dresser, snapping open her makeup purse. "I'm wearing the red Louboutins tonight. Make sure they're spotless."

The sub retrieved the glamorous peep toed leather pumps and laid them on the floor with a fresh cloth. Then she knelt, polishing the woman's shoes, while the lady of the manor applied her eyeliner, still prattling on about her date. "Of course, he's a little younger than I am but that's how I like them," she chuckled to herself. "I bet he can fuck like a stallion."

Soon, the older woman was ready to dress and she had Stephanie sort through her wardrobe, fetching different outfits that could match her shoes. The redhead wanted to scream. From managing an important branch of an international conglomerate to dressing a woman like a common servant. Somehow it never got easier.

Snyde also took great care to pick out her underwear, needlessly reminding Stephanie that she expected her date to see her in it and wanting to look as seductive as possible. She chose a sophisticated black lace combination with sheer stockings, new items she'd picked up in a boutique earlier that week. Stephanie helped her into them, peeling the stockings carefully up her legs and adjusting her bra straps.

Over these she slipped on a striking red cocktail dress. As her slavegirl zipped her up, she admired herself in the full length mirror. Even Stephanie had to admit she looked stunning, at least ten years younger and going in and out in all the right places.

As Snyde snapped on a pair of silver earrings and Stephanie knelt before her, fitting her into the designer shoes, the Madame looked down sternly. "Now here's what you're to do. I want this place tidy, understand? While I'm gone, make sure everything is neat for when I bring my date home. I want candles lit and champagne on ice ready in this room as soon as you hear the car arrive."

"Yes, miss."

Look on the bright side. If this chump is spending the night, at least I won't have to sleep with her.

"Oh and just so you know, today happens to be your birthday..."

What? Really? How long have I been here?Stephanie tried to calculate the time but the Madame's words demanded her attention.

"...And as it's your birthday, it's only right that you get a treat isn't it?"

"Uhh...yes, my queen?" she replied, wary of what was coming.

"Yes! Of course it is! So if you finish all of your duties you can rest for a while. Feel free to relax in the study and read your book. But ONLY if you've tidied every room in the house."

Stephanie sighed, wondering if that was even possible in the few hours she would have to complete the task. Still, it was a small mercy and even if she could complain, she wouldn't have. Even if the study wasn't the most comfortable room in the house. And even though her assigned reading wasThe Story of O,deliberately chosen to remind her of her place.

"Oh, how could I forget! I also got you a little gift! Ex-citing!" Snyde clapped her hands enthusiastically and grabbed the paper bag from her side table. "Ready to see what it is?...Ta-daaa!" Stephanie's heart sank as she pulled out the present. It was a dog collar. Pink leather with small silver studs and a metal O-ring on one side. "Isn't it just darling?...Well?!"

"Yes, miss. Thank you, miss. It's wonderful."

Snyde dropped the collar onto the floor in front of her and giggled to herself. "One more thing. When I return, I want you to be waiting here in this room, kneeling down over in that corner with your face to the wall. And you're not to be wearing anything except your lovely gift. Is that clear?"

The girl's heart sank even lower. She wasn't going to be allowed off this night either and dread filled her as she wondered what the woman had planned. She looked sadly down at the strip of leather. "Yes, my queen."

"Good. Now I must be leaving. NINA! CAR!"

Nina was already at the foot of the grand staircase, waiting to drive her beloved mistress to her night on the town in her personal Bentley. The buxom slave was dressed for the part, wearing a tailored grey chauffeur's outfit, complete with a more feminine pencil skirt and a peaked cap. She eagerly followed the Madame out to the garage as Stephanie watched them leave. Escape was impossible. She'd been given orders and she had to complete them. The need to clean the mansion pulled at her like an overpowering magnetic force.

Oh well. At least I have a few hours of peace to do it in. And if I hurry, some light reading may even be...fun?

Better to lie to herself, she decided, than to remind herself she had no choice in the matter. With a feather duster in hand, she set about fulfilling her orders, wondering if it really was her birthday already.

xxxxxxxxxx

It was close to midnight by the time she heard tires coming up the long gravel pathway. The car stopped at the front of the house, doors closed and footsteps approached the front door.

She waited and listened as they entered, giggling and whispering to each other, though their words were drowned by the distance and the walls between them. They lingered for a while in the reception area, her Loubutins clacking against the hardwood floor. Then their sounds became louder. They were climbing the stairs. He was ready to spend the night. Stephanie wondered whether Snyde would bring him to a different room, one of the other luscious boudoirs. Maybe she intended to make her wait all night...

But the door clicked open and the candle flames dotted around the room waved gently as it closed. Stephanie's hair rose on her neck. She couldn't see her mistress but she could hear her come in. And she could hear her date walking in with her.

"Make yourself at home," came the familiar husky feminine English voice.

"Thanks, I'll do that. Nice place." A man's voice. Deep and cheerful. Stephanie thought it sounded familiar but remained frozen, facing the wall. "Hey is..."

He stopped, abruptly. He'd finally noticed her. Stephanie stayed still, breathing heavily, hoping the stranger might bolt for the door or better yet, call the police. But the seconds passed and he did nothing. She could feel his eyes staring into her naked back. She could feel them wandering down, drinking in the sight of her exposed backside.

Snyde's heels went to the sofa. "What, you didn't believe me when I said I could make her do that? It wasn't a joke. You deserve to share in this."

"You weren't kidding, were you?" the man said in awe. Stephanie could swear she'd heard that voice before. But where?...

"Sit down, sweetheart. Get comfortable." The sofa rustled and the man let out a deep sigh. "Slave, crawl over here."

Stephanie took a deep breath and finally turned, crawling towards the couple on the couch. As she did, she looked up and saw Madame Snyde's handsome date.

DAVID! Oh my god! No! NO!

She inched closer, one hand in front of the other, slinking across the carpet. Her eyes dropped and she wished more than anything that it was a trick of the light and that it wasn't him. It couldn't be. He couldn't see her like this. Except the closer she got, the more it became clear.

David smiled, his dark hair pushed back from his forehead and his strong features just as she remembered them. He watched her crawl nearer and Snyde placed a hand on his knee.

How could he do this? Is he being controlled too? This can't be right!

As Stephanie tried to comprehend this latest twist, the Madame edged closer to her new man. "What do you think?"

"Amazing. I like the collar! Perfect for a bitch like her."

Stephanie cringed. She stopped a few feet in front of them and kneeled back. Realization fell on her like a lead weight.

Of course. The night in the office. It all makes sense now. He was in on it. He was always in on it. How could I have been such an idiot?

She tried to remember what had happened that night. It was the last memory she had and all that came to mind was looking out at the lights of the city and drinking...

"Champagne!" Snyde snapped. "Now!"

Stephanie rose to her feet, displaying her entire body to them. Then she grasped the freshly popped bottle from the metal bucket and poured two flutes. Handing them one each, they didn't thank her but instead waited for her to sink back to her knees and raised a toast to each other.

"To a wonderful evening," Snyde said, clinking his glass.

"The best is yet to come," said David, swigging the fizzy beverage. One of Snyde's long fingers played with his hair, then stroked circles on his chest.

I can't believe this. How could he do this to me?

Prunella placed her glass on the coffee table and stood up. He watched her as she did, his eyes grazing her curves as she reached out a hand to him. Together, they glared down at the once powerful and confident Stephanie Coy, now a stripped servant waiting at their feet for her next order. Snyde then turned to him and kissed him, deep and passionately. He kissed her back, swirling his tongue in her mouth and letting his hands trail down her back and below her waist. How Stephanie had longed to be the one to kiss him like that. Their display of affection hit her like a knife in the heart.

"Take my dress off," Snyde said, pulling her lips away. David moved to unzip her but she stopped him. "Not you. Her." She motioned to Stephanie. The redhead rose again, unzipping the dress she had helped put on earlier and allowing it to slide down to the floor, revealing the expensive lingerie. David's mouth opened, aroused as much by her body as by the sight of her being undressed by a beautiful naked woman. Stephanie folded the dress neatly and placed it on an armchair before returning to her spot on the carpet, hanging her head.

"Keep watching us, slut. Don't look away." The Madame's hands then moved to David's shirt and unbuttoned it slowly until she could pull it back, revealing his muscular chest. Stephanie had daydreamed of his bare torso in the past but that image was now being desecrated by the long slender fingers caressing his skin, moving down to his hips as they kissed again.

David kicked off his shoes and instinctively, Stephanie reached out, placing them neatly together. He laughed and Snyde grinned with him, pleased that he was there to witness her obedience. Within moments, she was unbuckling him, sliding his pants down. He kicked those off too and again, Stephanie picked them up, folding them, doing her part as their little helper. The bulge in David's shorts was evident and the older woman eagerly pressed her hand against it while he held her in his strong arms. Her bra came free and he dropped it to the floor carelessly to join the other clothes in the pile.

Snyde took his hand again and began to lead him to the large four poster bed, glancing in Stephanie's direction only to order her to follow. The young slavegirl padded across the floor after them, her face a picture of horror.

Please let me go! Don't make me watch! I can't take this!

Leaning back on the sheets, David pulled Prunella up on top of him, where she leaned down and tasted his mouth again. His hands slipped under the waistband of her black thong and slid them down around her thighs. Snyde removed them gracefully and kicked them towards Stephanie.

"Put them in your mouth...That's it. Just hold them there." Stephanie bit down on the sheer fabric and watched as he gripped her mistress's waist, pulling her towards him again and feeling her toned body moving on top of his. The domme ran her tongue down his chest and over his rippled abdomen, until she reached his shorts and decided he didn't them. As she yanked them down, his cock sprang free, thick and long, just as Stephanie had pictured it while sitting alone in her office.

Snyde locked her stare on the redhead as she let her breath tease the engorged prick inches from her face. Then with an exaggerated hunger, she pressed the full length of her tongue against it from base to tip. David shuddered at the warmth of her mouth and Stephanie shuddered because of the excruciating denial the woman had forced upon her. The Madame then grasped the cock, the same cock Stephanie had once believed would be hers. Smiling malevolently, she wrapped her lips around it, never taking her eyes off the naked girl by the bed. The woman's mouth sucked hard, the sides of her cheeks caving in each time she pulled her head back and sounds of pleasure emanating from both Prunella and David.

"Mmmm! MMMmm!" Snyde moaned, pulling the shaft out to see it twitch in her hand. "It's so big and hard! And it tastes soooo good in my mouth! Mmmmmm...."

The Madame was an expert. David had never had a blowjob feel so good and he clutched the sides of the mattress to keep himself from thrashing about, groaning loudly as the soft lips pumped up and down his shaft. Stephanie wanted to look away but she couldn't. The visual torture of her worst enemy, the woman who had ruined her life, now helping herself to the man she had once obsessed about was too much. The crystal blue eyes radiated misery. But still they watched.

Snyde eventually pulled away, leaving all eight or nine inches of David's stiff member coated in her saliva. The blonde then swung one long leg over his hips, straddling him and pressing her pussy onto his privates. David grabbed her by her enviable waist and helped her maneuver her weight.

Close your eyes! Please oh please...Just close them...

Instead of merciful darkness, Stephanie watched as her mistress guided him gently, easing herself inch by inch between her legs. With a loud cry, Snyde felt him slide inside her, pushing her walls apart.

"Oh fuck yeah..." the Madame breathed. David moved inside, pushing his pelvis up from the bed and burying himself to the hilt. In response, Snyde began to rock back and forth, sliding up his pole and sinking back down. "Oh yeah...Oh yeah...Oh my god...You're so fucking big..."

The couple made love, thrusting in unison, eliciting moans every time he went deeper inside her. Stephanie remained rooted to her spot, a subject to their erotic display. The older woman's back curving and her hips rolling as she bounced on top of his throbbing cock, making sure her slavegirl was in no doubt about how much pleasure she was having.

"Oh, baby! Yes! Yes! Yes! YESSSS! YESSS!" Snyde yelled, giving the springs a workout. David reached up and groped her large fake breasts, which barely moved as she rode him. He was clearly enjoying getting his hands full, feeling their exquisite bulbous shape. Snyde was happy to let him touch her wherever he wanted, throwing her head back and reveling in her conquest.

After some time, Snyde pushed herself up and David's cock slid out. He was visibly disappointed for a moment until he realized she was just changing positions and wanted him to follow her lead. Moving sideways across the bed, the woman moved to all fours, her face directly opposite Stephanie's. Looking at her slavegirl with a sadistic pout, she thrust her ass up and spoke in a seductive tone.

"Do me from behind, big boy," she sighed. "And you, bitch...play with your pussy. I want you to finger yourself while you watch the man of your dreams give me all the pleasure he'll never give you. But no cumming!"

David jumped into action, moving between her legs and lustily squeezing her firm buttocks. Her pussy was still slackened from his first round and he used his fingers to rub the edges, teasing her and opening her dripping pink tunnel. From this angle, he could look down on her naked back and just a few feet beyond, he could see his former colleague still kneeling on the floor, a thong hanging from her mouth and her own gorgeous milky white body displayed for him like a peep show act. He watched as Stephanie brought one hand in front of her and began to rapidly caress her clit. His cock almost hurt at how hard it made him and his purple head ached to return to the older woman's warm hole. Not one to ignore his own needs, he pressed home, spearing Prunella's cunt hard.

"OOooohhh! Shhhiiittttt!" Snyde moaned as he started to bang her doggy style. He was in control now and he wanted her to know it, his hands gripping her sides and practically lifting her off the mattress as he increased his speed.

Snyde bucked and moaned, once again keeping her eyes locked on Stephanie as much as she could. The shamed expression of the pretty red-haired bitch made her juices flow and she began to scream with each thrust. They fucked like animals. The bed creaked with their combined force and the candles flickered, casting their shadow across the wall like a pair of raging beasts. All throughout, Stephanie frigged her pussy, digging two fingers inside her slit, pumping them in and out.

"Look at you," Snyde laughed at the woman. "You pervert! Wanking yourself off as he's fucking me with his big cock! UHHHN! UHHHNN!" The thrusts grew even harder as Snyde writhed and shook. "Do you wish it was you? Do you wish it was your pussy he was fucking? He'd never fuck a pig like you in your wildest dreams! UHHNN! UHHHNNN! You're not worthy of his cock! UHHHNN! UHHNNNN! Oh yeah!...You're pathetic! You're a pathetic little worm! OH YES! YEEEEESSSSS!"

12