Stephanie's Humiliation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snyde began to quake, hitting her climax in a fit of screams and judders. Her eyes rolled back and David groaned too, feeling the sides of her twat squeeze around him as she came. Stephanie's face was bright red and her own body was quivering with the sheer depth of her humiliating situation. Her fingers were slamming fast and hard into her sloppy cunt, leaving her lips plump and a drizzle of juice running down the sides of her pale thighs.

As the Madame gasped for breath, she pulled away from her man and lay back on the bed, guiding him on top of her and wrapping her legs around his waist. "Come closer, slut," she sneered at Stephanie. "Here!" She pointed to the very edge of the mattress and the girl reluctantly shuffled forward until she was touching the bed, staring up at them with a worried look. David sank back into her without protest and Snyde's sensitive box felt on fire at his touch.

"I said closer, bitch! You want to taste him? Put that pretty mouth of yours to good use and tongue his balls while he fucks me!"

Not like this...I can't bear it...

The black thong dropped to the carpet. David grinned as he suddenly felt Stephanie's tongue pressing against the back of his scrotum. He continued to rock in and out of Snyde's softened pussy and gritted his teeth as the sensation of two women servicing him at once sent shivers of delight through him.

Stephanie kept licking at the tightened sack as a new cloud of shame washed over her. Her mouth was being used like a cheap toy to their love making. She could feel the strength of every thrust he pushed into the woman and smell the arousal radiating off their hot skin. As David's ass humped inches from her face, Stephanie continued to masturbate, not receiving any order to let her stop. She had never felt so used.

"Fuck...yeah..." David moaned, his balls straining for release. "Ohhhh fuuuck..."

"Let me ride you, baby." Snyde slowed him down, withdrawing his cock suddenly and pushing him back. David was on the edge but allowed her to swap positions, giving him a chance to cool down and relax his limbs. The domme then turned away from him and lowered herself back onto his cock reverse-cowgirl style, her open cunt a hair away from her slave's face as it sank back onto the thick shaft. She leaned back, her hands planted against the bed as David wrapped his palms around her swollen tits and let her piston herself on top of him.

"Keep licking! You wanted his cock, didn't you? Then fluff it for me!"

The redhead leaned back in and did as she was told, flicking her tongue around the base of his dick as Snyde athletically pounded up and down, impaling herself on him. She could taste her mistress's familiar juices glazing it with every bounce and could see every detail of his pulsating prick embedding itself inside her.

"UHN! UHN! UHN! That's it, slut! UHN! UHN! UHN! UHN! See how a real woman does it! UHHHNN!"

I can't believe this is happening to me...

David couldn't see what was happening but he sure could feel it. The ferocious pussy and the wet eager tongue both working his cock at once was enough to push him back to his peak in just a minute.

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh shit! I'm gonna...I'm gonna fucking cum!"

"Do it, baby! Give it to me! Squirt your cum all over my pussy!" Snyde thrust hard against him until she felt his body go rigid. As soon as he did, she pushed off him, leaving his concrete hard dick resting against her warm twat. "Watch him give me what's mine!" she yelled at her sub.

The younger woman looked up just in time to see his veiny member quiver and explode, firing the first thick wad of cream high into the air and over the Madame's belly, before following with a series of hard spurts over her neatly trimmed bush. David roared as he climaxed, his deep howl practically shaking the walls.

Snyde let him finish off, allowing the last few drips to frost her labia. Satisfied that he was done, she lay back on the bed next to him, stroking his chest playfully. David breathed heavily, his muscles coated in perspiration. His lover giggled and looked down at Stephanie with a contrasting look of disgust. "Seeing as how you're so desperate for his cum, I bet you'd like to taste it now, wouldn't you?"

NO!

"...Yes, miss," Stephanie mumbled, feebly.

"I can't hear you!"

"Yes. Yes, mistress. Please may I taste his cum?"

"Don't miss a single drop."

As a further agonizing indignity, Stephanie pressed her face towards the woman's greasy snatch and began to lick, tasting the salty goop on her tongue. She lapped at it like a puppy, slurping every centimeter. David and Prunella watched and laughed at her pitiable cleanup operation, then kissed each other again, long and hard, still in awe of each other's sexual prowess.

With amusement, Snyde suddenly noticed that Stephanie was still rubbing her own pussy and commanded her to stop, which the girl did, almost as disappointed as she was relieved. Despite her desire to escape this situation, her body had now been surrendered to her base needs and the urge to cum was a powerful itch crying out to be scratched. "Still horny, hm? Well we'll see what we can do about that. David, would you like another drink?"

"I could definitely use something cold right about now."

"Help yourself to more champagne. I'm just going to grab something from the dresser. Be a dear and take the bitch with you."

Beaming, David rolled off the bed, his drooping cock still thick between his legs. As he walked to the sofa, stretching his tired limbs, he grabbed Stephanie by her luscious burgundy locks and made her crawl alongside him, picking up the champagne bottle on his way. Still naked and sweaty, he pulled the fleece throw over the cushion and sat down on it, spreading his legs out and making Stephanie wait on all fours in front of him, eye level with his worked out privates. He glugged from the neck of the bottle. "Ahhh! Refreshing."

"Now that's a perfect position," Snyde grinned, adjusting the harness now strapped around her waist. David looked at the flesh-colored dildo protruding from the blonde's crotch and nodded slowly, his mouth stretching from ear to ear. Snyde approached Stephanie from behind and kneeled behind her, tickling the tip of her toy to the slavegirl's damp slit. "Look into his eyes while I fuck you."

The cold rubber pushed her lips apart and Stephanie welcomed it inside, needing to finish herself off no matter what. She moaned lightly as Snyde began to buck against her, demeaning the young woman in front of her former crush.

"Fuck yourself on it," Snyde ordered, stopping her rhythmic motion. "I'm not going to do it for you."

Stephanie cringed and began to bounce her desperate cunt along the length of the shaft, her moans increasing as she was handed the small freedom to go at her own pace. Not wanting to spend long in this embarrassing position, she humped the dildo hastily, her butt jiggling against her owner's hips. Snyde blew David a kiss and played with her own tits, teasing him with this impromptu sex show. His cock began to stir again, twitching back to life while he downed another mouthful from the bottle.

"Oh!...Oh!...Oh!... Yeah...yeah....Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah!..." All through Stephanie's soft exasperated cries, she kept her clear blue eyes on David, pleading silently to stop the madness and help her. But he was hard again and the sight of the bitch getting put in her place was a miracle to behold.

It didn't take long for Stephanie to reach her edge. The plastic phallus was sliding in and out with ease and her walls were overly sensitive to its touch.

"Please may I cum, miss?...PLEASE!?"

"Awww, the little slut's begging," Snyde said, "I tell you what...I'll count down from five and you can cum on zero, but not before then. Understand?"

"YES! YES, MISS!" she cried out, wanting to speed things up.

"Five," Snyde began, winking at David, who was now gently touching himself.


"...Ohhh! Mmmmmm!..." Stephanie was willing her to hurry.

"Four."

"...Oooooohhhh..."

"Three."

"...AAAAAHhhhhhh..."

"Two."

Please please please please...

"One and a half."

"OHHHH!" Stephanie screamed in frustration. Snyde and David laughed.

"One and a quarter."

"Oh, please, miss! I need to cum! Please let me cum! I'll do anything!!"

"Well of course you will!" the Madame grinned, slapping her hand against Stephanie's frantically bouncing ass. "Now...where was I?...Hmmmm...oh, yes...ZERO."

"OOOOOHHHHH FUUUUUCCCCKKKK! FUUUCCCKKK! FUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK!"

Stephanie's body trembled and spasmed. A powder keg exploded within her and all of her muscles seized up at once. The world turned into an array of stars and the faint sound of their laughter was drowned in a deep well of hormones, flooding to her head and raising goosebumps on her neck. Her high soon began to return to earth again and her arms collapsed, leaving her bent over on the floor, her ass still poised in the air and skewered with the mistress's strap-on.

"What a bad girl she is. How she craves for humiliation..." Snyde extracted herself from the slippery opening and began to unfasten the harness around her.

"I can't believe she ever thought I'd want to sleep with her. Wanna go for round two?" David asked, feeling suddenly refreshed and in need of his own gratification.

Snyde eyed his cock hungrily and took him by the hand. "Slave, go to your bed and stay silent. We'll need breakfast at Nine AM sharp tomorrow morning. See that it's here."

Stephanie watched as they kissed and fondled each other, their arousal fuelled again. Obedient to the last, she crawled shakily into the cage and propped herself onto the large cushion. On the way back to the bed, Snyde kicked the cage door shut with a clang and the electronic lock winked from green to red, trapping the slave behind the metal bars for the next several hours until the timed release would beep to inform her that she was to bring them juice and croissants. "Happy birthday," the Madame said sarcastically.

From her pen, she could hear them. Their constant soft moans. The rhythmic slaps of their bodies moving against each other. The quiet creak of the bed springs. Everything she had thought she'd possessed had been stripped away from her. Stephanie felt like crying but she had been told from the start that she was not allowed to weep. Instead, she curled up in a ball and tried to shut them out. Yet all night, the echoes of their mocking voices swam around in her head and her dreams were haunted by their cruelty.

12