Stephanie's Humiliation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One, miss!" THWAP "Two, miss!" THWAP "Three, miss!" THWAP...

After ten counts, Heather was spun around to face the crowd. Instead of her earlier rebellious demeanor, she rubbed her ass and cowered to Snyde, letting everyone know she was very sorry. She was every inch the professional.

The Madame moved on to Nina, handing contestant number two the instrument for her sentence and holding a finger to her lips so that the crowd didn't give the game away. Nina waited patiently for the blow and when it came, her delectable round butt tensed hard in response. The lash of the Madame's own bamboo cane stung like a hornet.

"One, miss!" SSSWIP "Two, miss!" SSSWIP "Three, miss!....

The woman with the cane was scared of the power in her hands and, worried about causing any lasting damage, only whipped the cane half-heartedly. Still, the sensation was a familiar one to Nina and the ten strokes were enough to excite her masochistic tendencies. Turning around to face her punisher, she cast her eyes down in the same sheepish manner as Heather, apologizing for her infraction.

Finally, Snyde moved on to Stephanie, who was fast becoming her greatest conquest. With only one infernal tool left, she closed her eyes, praying it wouldn't be too cruel. But she could hear the crowd foaming to teach her a lesson and soon they were chanting 'Twen-ty! Twen-ty! Twen-ty!' Bracing herself, she heard her mistress give the signal to begin...

...and reeled at the sudden impact.

THWACK! "OW! One, miss!" THWACK "Oooh! Two, miss!"...

The broad leather paddle made contact with both cheeks at once and made an immense sound as it struck them. Unlike Nina's genteel pairing, Stephanie's tormentor had no interest in holding much back.

THWACK "Eight, miss!" THWACK "Nine, miss!" THWACK "Uuuh! Ten, miss!"

But happy to curry favor with her loyal customers, Snyde waved the woman on to complete ten more of her finest. The paddle again caused the slavegirl to grimace and her white ass to turn a rosy shade.

THWACK "Nineteen, miss! THWACK "Twenty, miss!...Sorry, miss! Sorry! Mercy!" Stephanie pleaded, yanking her underwear up and clutching her cheeks at the first opportunity. Before the Madame allowed her to turn around, she clutched the collar of Stephanie's shirt and raised the mic to her own lips.

"What do you think, ladies?! Who do you think wins tonight's game?" Snyde asked, generating a ripple of votes from the dance floor, mostly pointing to lucky number three. "Sounds like a win for number three and her paddle of justice! And tonight just so happens to include a very special prize!...The winner gets to take their girl home this weekend for another twenty four hours of detention! Congratulations!"

WHAT? She's lending me out??

Stephanie's eyes bugged, but not as much as they did when she finally got to see who she would be going home with. Big Bernie grinned and raised her flabby arms in victory. Before Stephanie could fully process her situation, Snyde gripped her by her school tie and handed it to Bernie, whose chunky fingers held tight, pulling Stephanie towards her.

"Ah told you ya couldn't ruuun!" Bernie said. "We gonna have all sorts a fun together now!"

Snyde leaned into Stephanie's trembling face. "Do anything she asks you. You will obey her like you do me until you return to the house."

The young woman heard herself accepting her mistress's orders and then felt a tug on her neck, half choking her as Bernie dragged her off the stage in a hurry to get home, parading her trophy through the envious throng.

Megan watched as her former boss was towed unceremoniously to the door. I guess karma really does exist, she thought to herself, turning to say the same thing to Jennifer. Only Jennifer wasn't with her. The young girl was on the dance floor, cheering along with the crowd, practically drunk on happiness.

12