Stephanie's Humiliation Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honored to be the first to feel the inside of her snatch, the man went all out, pounding relentlessly until he came close to the edge and hurled himself over with abandon. There was no slowing down or pulling out, only a few quick humps and the full weight of him on her as he bore down and let himself explode into her cervix. "Oh, god! Take my cum, bitch!"

With his deposit left to pool inside her, he withdrew to make way for the next member to step up. By now, some of the men were removing their cloaks and hoods entirely, unconcerned at revealing their faces. There were no secrets between them anyway, such was the intimacy of the society's laws, and the slavegirls knew what would happen to them if they ever somehow identified them. Their power was immense and betrayal of the inner sanctum was not worth contemplating.

Stephanie peered out from beyond her mask and saw the men stripping down around her, trying to count the number of cocks that would invade her over the coming hours. The next one had the body of an older man. Another senior member getting early access to her cunt. He breathed heavily, hungry to have her, and his robes opened to reveal a podgy white body covered in gray hair. He began by slapping his undersized cock against her vulva, using one hand to beat it against her like a small meat hammer tenderizing a steak. Then he leaned over her, mauling her breasts and squeezing them in a vice like grip.

"These juicy fat udders deserve a good beating," he grumbled, revealing a row of old teeth almost concealed behind an unkempt graying beard. Following through with his conviction, he smacked them, making her feel his contempt for her.

She could feel his hardness pressing between her legs and she grimaced as he smothered her body under his weight and breathed his stale breath on her face. Straining to get going, he slipped inside her easily and began to hump his hips, forcing himself to enter up to his sagging balls. Stephanie moaned as he fucked her, still yearning for the friction and still excited at the feeling of being used. Her pussy already felt like a river waiting to overflow.

The old timer hammered away like a man half his age, grunting and gurning the whole time. His skin was clammy as he worked up a sweat and eventually he reared up. "Damn, it's getting hot in here. Enough with this thing," he said aloud, throwing the hood off and pulling the cloak away to cast it to the floor.

That's when Stephanie's heart almost stopped. There had been something familiar about him. Maybe his smell. Maybe his voice. But nothing was clear until she could now finally see his face. His beard. His piercing eyes. His dark bushy eyebrows.

OH MY FUCKING...NO! NO! IT CAN'T BE! IT CAN'T BE!...DAD?!?!

The shock hit home and a gasp escaped her throat. She had dreamed of seeing him again. Endless days and nights of wanting to be rescued, to have him and her mom take her home and comfort and spoil her like they used to when she was a little girl. But not like this. Never like this. Stephanie could never have thought of her father as a depraved member of an abusive cult. He had always been quiet and strict, always more bookish and like...well, like a father. He was a Freemason, for christ's sake. At least that's what he'd always said...

STOP! DAD! It's me! It's Stephanie! Your little girl! PLEASE, STOP!

She wanted to kick him away and to cry out in rage and despair but she was rooted to the bench. He would have stopped if he knew what she knew. Would have collapsed in horror and denounced the group to hell. But he had no way of being able to recognize her in the same way. Her body was obviously a mystery to him and all the more since her implants. She was a faceless, voiceless and soulless puppet for him to despoil and he didn't slow his rhythm one bit. His once friendly and loving countenance was twisted into a scowl of intense concentration. Hot and bothered by the sack of flesh he was pummeling, he wiped his brow and pressed harder into her, hoping he didn't cum too quickly.

How could he do this?! Oh, god, I can feel him inside me...

Stephanie winced as the friction of his cock, the same one that had helped to bring her into the world, chafing along the walls of her open twat as he sped up another notch. Even worse was the knowledge that her body was still responding to their forbidden sex like every other man, causing her pussy to drip onto the leather surface of the bench.

Oh, daddy...

"Fuck, yeah..." he mumbled inches from her face, "...You're a nasty little slut!"

His own words seemed to drag him into another level of debauchery and the slap-slap-slap of his hairy scrotum against her damp ass echoed in the great hall.

No, dad! NO! Not inside me...

Even if she could have vocalized her protest, it would have been too late. With a heavy grunt, she felt her father's seed splash the inside of her canal.

Nooooo!

Oblivious to his incestuous act, he slid out with a satisfied look on his face and wiped himself off on her smooth pubic area. "Wonderful! Your turn, brother."

Tears had formed in her eyes but just as in Madame Snyde's mansion, crying had been forbidden by the Doctor. Stephanie felt numb all over, except for the warmth of the terrible liquid pooling in the pit of her insides. Her dad quickly disappeared back into the throng of men and another stranger bore down on her.

Cocks plowed into her over and over as more men lined up patiently to explore her succulent cunt like a cheap fairground ride. The sex felt endless and she soon lost count of them, even closing her eyes one moment only to open them again to find a different person between her legs. The society members flitted around the room as the evening wore on, visiting one of the handful of helpless women on offer at their whim. But it was Stephanie, the new inductee, who was by far the most popular and she guessed that each one of them had to defile her to make her initiation official.

Throughout the ordeal, her back was raised further up and the men began to find new entertainment in plundering her backdoor. Many of the men went all out, depositing their loads inside whichever opening they desired. Still, a few of them preferred to actually see the fruits of their labor and, after force fucking one of her defenseless orifices, squirted their cum over her round tits or across her latex-clad face. When they did, Stephanie could feel the cream sliding inside the openings of the mask and had to blink to keep it from seeping into her eyes. She almost preferred to take it on her head and body than to have more added to the voluminous deposits being pumped into her lower regions. The disgusting wetness of it sloshing about in her guts was enough to make her want to cry.

As luck would have it, she was not to suffer that feeling for much longer. The line of men still awaiting their turn ebbed away and it was decided that a break was in order. Most of them returned to their seats, where another slave in a constricting catsuit served them iced tea at the Doctor's orders. Three others stayed with Stephanie and unwinched her from the bench. A glass goblet was brought forward and she was positioned in front of the group with her back to them, as they wiped themselves down and cooled off.

With the goblet placed on the floor, she was finally ordered to expel the fluids built up within her. The men toasted each other to a job well done as they watched the redhead squat lewdly and begin to force the contents out into the glass vessel. The first load dribbled and spluttered out of her pussy in lumpy bursts. She strained to apply more pressure on her cervix to get rid of as much as she could, flexing her cunt muscles like a Thai hustler expelling a ping pong ball, only a lot messier.

Her asshole then began to bulge and stretch as she pushed out the rear load. Eventually her anus widened and spat out a thick wad of cream. It continued to leak out in white globules until more force was needed to evacuate the rest and Stephanie pushed harder, releasing bubbles and loud wet noises as she farted the rest of the cum into the chalice.

"Now open wide," one of the men sniggered, knowing full well she couldn't close her mouth even if she wanted to.

With the frothy mixture half filling the glass, she tilted her head back and waited for her reward. It slid out over the rim and into her mouth, slowly bathing her tongue. Then she swallowed the warm goo in two gulps, her mask hiding her pained expression. She tried not to think about the fact that some of the concoction was her own father's semen.

"It's an obedient little whore," said her dad, stroking his beard with a satisfied look and still ogling her naked body parts. His familiar, leering eyes made her want to scream.

"Indeed it is," the Doctor agreed, observing the puffiness of her swollen pussy lips. "And a horny one at that. See how excited she is? Bring her to the cross and let us find out just how much."

Stephanie found herself being hoisted towards the padded wooden X on the far-side of the room, where each limb was pulled across it and tied in place, leaving her arms stretched above her and her legs spaced out wide. She could see her father leering at her as he helped to secure her to the frame. The Doctor handed him a wand vibrator, a handheld device with a bulbous head. Together, they strapped it with tape to the inside of her thigh and with a nod from the devious group leader, his flunky clicked the wand on, unknowingly forcing his daughter into convulsions of pleasure.

The slavegirl moaned as the pulsating head strummed against her clit ring, sending deep waves through her entire pussy, then through her pelvis and out to the ends of her fingers and toes.

"Uuuuunnnnnnn...Uuuuuunnnnnnn," she whined through the mouth clamps. They had set the device to a very high setting, giving her no time to ready her body for this level of intensity.

One of the men stepped forward. "What's that, cunt? You want can't cum without a cock in your mouth? My goodness! What can we do about that?..." He found a soft rubber dildo on the rack and reached up to her quivering head, corking her mouth with it, its flesh-colored shaft protruding from between her jaws. Despite the makeshift plug, her muffled moans echoed around the dungeon, striking dread in the hearts of her fellow slaves as they waited for their next punishments.

The humming bulb on the end of the wand was pulsating hard into her box, sending shivers through her teeth. The metal piercing on her jutting clit vibrated with it and Stephanie felt the tide of pleasure power through her abdomen and send electric bolts back down into her twat. Her lips had become dripping wet and she let herself go into the moment, crying out a muffled but ear-splitting shriek.

She came with an intense judder, her hips jerking out and her limbs straining at their bonds. As her body convulsed several times, the men around her grinned and slapped each other on the back, watching her climax on the cross like a martyr to their erotic cause.

"Well done, brethren. You have seen to the sacrifice well." The Doctor raised his arms aloft.

'We honor the spirits of our founding fathers. Praise be to the Sade!' they chanted.

"In accordance with our sacred texts, where will our chapter cast the serf to fulfill the remaining days of its servitude to the Order? Convene, brethren, and decide its fate."

"Should we take her down?" one of the men asked.

"No," the Doctor replied emphatically. "Leave the gilt strung up for now as it awaits our decision."

The group returned to their seats, swilling water and wine as they huddled together and discussed the issue of what to do with the new slave now that she had been properly violated. Stephanie, trapped on the leather rack, looked sadly on, unable to hear them from across the dungeon hall. She tried to recover her breath and saw that her ivory skin was coated in a sheen of perspiration. Coming down from her high, her thoughts returned again to her father and his unforgivable actions. He sat with his partners in crime, wiping himself down with a towel and picking pretzels out of a serving bowl set by his chair.

He's acting like he's just on a night out with his friends. Is this what he's been doing all these years? How could he betray me like this? What about mom? What would he do if he knew he'd just...he'd just...

It was too much for her to think about and all of it was far too fresh. Too fresh and too painful.

After some time, two men came over to her and untied the straps locking her ankles and wrists. Carefully but firmly, they took hold of her under each arm, lifted her off the ground and carried her to the middle of the hall. There, she was held in front of the eyes of the men and the Doctor stepped forward, casting the paper lots into a flaming bronze bowl.

"The lots have been cast," he said in a commanding voice. "By order of this Chapter's court, the gimp has been deemed to spend its remaining week in the castle under the watch of all our brothers. As decided by council, it will fulfill the role of the house latrine slave."

'So has it been cast, so will it be done,' they responded.

The house what?

Stephanie's eyes flickered about the room, an uneasy feeling welling slowly inside her. She saw her father staring back at her, stroking his beard and licking his lips. The same lips that had once told her bedtime stories...But this was no fairytale. There would be no knight in shining armor on his way to break her out of this castle. No happy ending at all. With a heave, the men either side of her hauled her out of the chamber and through the dark, winding passageways of the cellar.

xxxxxxxxxx

The restroom in the castle was a large open space with four stalls along one wall and a line of several porcelain urinals opposite. Behind one of the stall doors, Stephanie Coy knelt beside a toilet, her hands cuffed behind her back and her tight latex hood still concealing her features. There she waited, listening intently for the sound of a visitor.

She heard the restroom door swing open with a whistle and footsteps make their way along the white tiled floor. The person stopped at the first stall and pushed the door open with a creak. Stephanie let out a relieved breath, wondering if he somehow didn't know she was there. But then the footsteps moved away from the stall, coming closer towards her. Another stall door swung open and the stranger continued along, knowing he was soon to find what he wanted.

When he finally found her, he paused, admiring the semi naked young woman cowering on the floor and staring up at him with such gorgeous eyes beneath her mask. He took a step forward and she cringed, waiting for his hands to descend on her. Instead, he lifted the lid on the bowl and carefully grasped the long ponytail of red hair protruding from the top of her hood, using it to guide her forward until she was on all fours by the door. He turned to face her and slowly unbuckled his pants, dropping them to his ankles. When he sat down, he took her hair in his fist again and yanked her forward between his legs.

Her mouth descended on his hairy crotch, wetting his flaccid cock until it began to perk up. As it raised its head, she took it between her lips and sucked hard, bobbing her head along the length of it until her nose was pressed into his belly and her chin was gliding off the plastic seat. The stranger sighed in pleasure and leaned back to give her more room to work her magic.

It didn't take him long to reach full mast. His cock waggled against the back of her throat and his knees spread out further so she could dip even lower into his lap. That was when the man began to grunt in a strange, strained manner. Before she realized what was happening, Stephanie heard the sound of two logs hitting the water.

Oh no! NO!...

The stench of his gas filled the stall and despite the disgusting situation, she continued to suck his cock while he evacuated his bowels. The man sighed and pushed her head down further, reveling in her distress. It was almost too much for her to take. But as always, there was no alternative.

After a few unbearable minutes, Stephanie finally felt the man tense up and with a groan, his jizz hit the roof of her mouth. She sucked it down quickly, not wanting to dwell on the taste or have to spend too much longer with him in this revolting rendezvous. Only the man hadn't quite finished with his game. He stood up and turned his dirty ass towards her.

PLEASE NO!

"Lick it clean," he growled, bending over the seat.

xxxxxxxxxx

Throughout that week, the restroom became her home. She would be chained by her collar to either a cistern in one of the stalls or left directly in front of the urinals, kneeling on the floor with her hands helplessly tied behind her. In all cases, her mouth and body were used to satisfy whatever need was most urgent.

Dishing out blowjobs while on all fours on the grimy tiles was the least nauseating thing she found herself doing in that place. By all accounts, it was positively wonderful compared to some of the things the sadistic cult members had her perform. One of the worst was undertaking her duties in front of the porcelain, opening her mouth wide and gulping down streams of warm acrid piss. What she didn't drink only ended up spraying across her latex-clad face and cascading down her breasts, but even these spillages didn't matter. Stephanie would still be left to slurp the remnants off the floor to the sounds of the men's laughter disappearing out the door.

Worse still was when the society stopped providing toilet paper altogether. Stephanie had her face stuffed into more cracks than she could count and she wiped each one clean with her tongue. Strangely, the foul taste left in her mouth made her yearn to be returned to the urinals, where she would try to rid herself of it by sloshing mouthfuls of pee before swallowing.

In the mornings, before the members of the society arrived, Stephanie was charged with cleaning the entire restroom with the limited tools provided. Mostly, this left her scrubbing the floor with a nail brush, a chore that made her back and knees ache, before she would be allowed to polish the faucets and other fixtures.

Still, it was better than working on the toilets and urinals themselves. Stephanie's tongue got even more of a workout from having to lick the porcelain clean. Her mouth became adept at scouring away anything from yellow stains to skidmarks. Failing to have the place sparkling by noon would force the Doctor to shove her head down the nearest commode and flush, causing her to panic as the water invaded her nostrils. The first few days she endured this punishment also proved enough of an excuse for him to fuck her from behind while she bent over the toilet, her head still dripping wet inside the bowl.

And yet the more extreme her humiliation, the more she craved it. Even after all these months, nothing could come close to turning her on more than the deep, soul-shattering intensity of being reduced to a plaything. A toy. An instrument. A sub-human existing for the perversions of others. The more time went on, the stronger the feeling had become.

And so, during her few nights at the castle, when she was left alone in one of the stalls in the small hours of the morning with the lights turned off to leave her a few hours to rest, she found herself sneaking out to the janitor's closet. There, she sat on the handle of a mop and fucked herself to orgasm. She couldn't even think about trying to sleep until all of the day's built up sexual tension had been released from her cunt in several powerful climaxes. It shocked her to do it but she couldn't help it. She was insatiable. Her body had a mind of its own now and the only remedy, however temporary, was to masturbate herself silly inside a restroom closet.