Stephanie's Inquisition of Susan Pt. 03

Story Info
A ride home and a surprise visit.
2.3k words
4.3
97.5k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold night. The moon was covered with a cloudy overcast. As Susan drove home, she was constantly watching. She stopped at a stop light, and just prayed that the car beside her would not notice that she is driving her car completely nude, except for a garter and high healed shoes.

Her heart was pounding as her car started to sputter. She thought, "Damn, I'm going to have to stop. If I continue any longer the car will surely run out of gas, and then what?" She looked around and found a small empty gas station. She pulled into the station, and looked around. She grabbed her credit card and told herself "I can do this, I can do this". With that she pulled on the handle and got out of the car. Her body immediately shivered from the cold air. She felt her nipples contract, yet amazingly she felt aroused.

Susan swiped her card and started filling the car. She was constantly looking around when she noticed a car pull into the station. Susan ducked behind her own car with no avail. The car pulled around next to her pump. She quickly hung the pump up and jumped into her car. She thought, "Did he see me?" She was scared and frightened. As she drove away she looked at the other car and tried to make out the face of the individual. "I guess I gave a complete stranger the shock of their life. I wonder what they are thinking? Look at that slut!! And they are probably right."

As Susan pulled into her driveway, she could feel her heart pounding. She felt at any moment she could pass out from a stroke. She looked around, and quietly walked onto her front porch. "I just have to get the key under the rock, and sneak in." As she looked under the rock, she couldn't believe her eyes; the ground was bare. "Oh my God! I am fucked. That's it, literally fucked." Susan started feeling all along the ground. "It has to be here." The light came on and Susan quickly stood up. "Shit!!" She tried to cover her body, as the door opened.

Michelle opened the door. There was her mother standing using one arm to cover her breasts and her other hand covering her womanhood. "What in the world are you doing out here in only high heels and a garter?"

"I.." a tear rolled down Susan's check.

"Does dad know that you're out here?"

"Please, please don't say anything! Just let me in and I will explain everything."

Michelle straightened up and with a stern voice she stated, "No, first you tell me why I shouldn't just go ahead and yell for dad to come down here and see you like this."

"Please, just let me in. Think about the neighbors.... and what they would think." Tears filled Susan's eyes, she felt broken.

"Listen, you little cry baby. I don't care about what the neighbors think of you. I need something better than that."

"What ever you want, just please... please let me in."

"Well," Michelle paused with a smile. "Let's just say you owe me a favor. Uncover and spin around."

Susan started to spin and did not notice Michelle holding her camera phone, until she was again facing her. "What on earth are you doing?"

"I need insurance for later. Get in here before the neighbors start taking their own pictures." Michelle stepped aside and let her in. As Susan walked past, Michelle look over he mother, "You are so gross. Look, you're dripping! Don't tell me you actually enjoyed being out there."

Susan just wanted the night to be over so she ran up the stairs and into the bathroom. She thought, "I am lucky, Brian is a sleep." She closed the door, and sat on the floor behind it. "What have I done tonight? Did I actually have sex with another man, a black man at that?" Her mind was running wild. "He was cute, and he felt so good." As she thought about her escapades, her hand drifted to her stiffened clit. She moaned a little from the excitement. "... and Stephanie was so sexy when she took off her top." Susan started rubbing a little harder on her clit. Her muscles tensed, she needed to release this growing feeling in her. She has never felt like this before, a growing need that needed release. As she orgasmed she wanted to scream but reality kicked in, and she held back. "What am I doing? I've never masturbated like this. What am I turning in to? I just need to sleep this off." She slipped on some shorts and a t-shirt, and silently slid into the bed.. She spent the entire night rubbing herself and thinking of the events until she drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 6: The new life in training

The next morning, Susan was lying in bed as the phone began to ring. Susan rolled over; her head was pounding. Last night was a fog, more like t rotating images in her mind. Susan looked at the clock and it read 11:30. "I must have over slept! Brian must have taken care of the kids this morning." She reached for the phone and answered it. With a sickly voice Susan mustered out "Hello".

"Good afternoon, Slut." Susan abruptly sat up. "I know that you're still in bed. That is not good. I like my sluts to be awake when I go to bed and awake when I wake up."

"This has to stop." Susan whispered out.

"I am on my way over. I want you to clean yourself up. Answer the door only wearing a shear robe today. We have a lot to complete, so let's get a move on." As Stephanie completed her sentence she hung up before Susan could even get another word in.

Susan got out of bed, finding it difficult to walk. Her legs were wobbly and her cunt was completely sore. She was surprised her shorts felt completely soaked. She quickly got into the shower, the warm water helping her aching muscles. She looked over on the floor where just last night she was enjoying herself. "What was I thinking? What got into me? I have never acted that way in my life!" She stopped the water and started getting out when an enormous spike of pain ran through her head. "Damn it!" She grabbed her robe, fixed herself a small sprite and sat rubbing her head with the drink.

As she sat, her whole body began to shiver, and she began to feel sick. "What is wrong with me?" She sat nursing herself only a few minutes before the doorbell rang. Susan got up and peeked out to insure is was Stephanie before cracking the door open to let her in.

Stephanie pushed the door open, "What do you have to say slut, no a proper hello for me? Are you trying to hide yourself behind the door? You don't get that luxury without my permission. For this, go check the mail."

"We need to talk." Susan whispered.

"No, you need to check the mail and then get your slutty ass back in here."

Susan, not wanting to argue or upset Stephanie, ran outside and quickly checked the mail. She did not even take enough time to look around and see if anyone would notice her in only a shear robe. She went to the box and found it empty. Running back to the house she found Stephanie at the door holding a camera. CLICK.

"Boy, if only your husband knew what you do when he's not around."

Susan ran past Stephanie and sat on the couch with her head against her knees. Her head was completely throbbing.

Stephanie looked over her prey and smiled. "Stand up, Slut! I did not give you permission to sit." Susan stood, but covered her face with her hands. "Are you not feeling well today, slut?"

Susan nodded her head yes.

"I can see why, you had a lot to drink last night. You need to learn some self control." She paused allowing Susan to nod. "I knew you would not be feeling well, so I brought you some hangover medication. Here - go and take these, then return and come to kneel besides this chair." Stephanie sat down, and waited while Susan ran to the kitchen to take her medicine. She returned and kneeled besides Stephanie.

Stephanie started rubbing Susan's hair, "Today we are going to change your life. We are going to let your true self come through. If you follow my directions exactly we will have a good day, if not, well let just say you do not want to find out what will happen."

As Susan sat she started feeling better. The shakes had disappeared and her head no longer hurt. Actually it began to feel great. "This is excellent medicine. I needed this in college."

"First things first.... stand up and let me look at you." Susan stood up. "Take off that silly robe, clasp your hands behind your back, and spread your legs a little." Susan did as told. "You have a very hairy cunt. You are going to need to shave it clean; I do not like any hair on my women except what is on your head."

"But, what will my husband say?"

"Did I ask for your opinion? Haven't you figured out I don't care what your husband, friends, or anybody thinks? You should only start caring what I think. Besides, men love a bald cunt, and yours will look very cute." Stephanie then looked Susan up and down. "Turn around." Susan did as told. Stephanie slapped Susan's ass. "You are in pretty good shape for an old hag, but you can be better.... You're going to go on a strict diet and exercise program."

"Let's go to your room. Craw like a dog." Susan got down, and started to craw. CLICK.

"You have a very cute butt. I like it when you are crawling like that. Maybe we should get you a collar."

As they entered the room Stephanie walked around Susan and went to the closet. "Kneel by the bed and let's go through your clothes." Stephanie started flipping through the closet and looked at each item. "This will not do.... neither will this. You dress like you're 80. What is with these ugly outfits?" She went through each item. "No item in here is for you to wear. You are not permitted to wear any of this. I am going to let you keep them in the closet to keep your wimpy husband happy, but if I notice you breaking the rules they are gone."

Susan just watched Stephanie. She started noticing Stephanie's body. Stephanie was wearing a low cut shirt showing just the right amount of cleavage. Along with the top she was wearing the tiniest pair of shorts. It really showed off her very tan legs. Although Stephanie was going through all of her stuff, all Susan had going through her mind was "She is very pretty. Those are the sexiest legs ever." As she thought, she could feel her excitement building up.

Stephanie went over to the set of drawers and starting going through them as well. "Finally, something you are allowed to wear, but not today." She was holding a teddy that Susan's husband bought her for an anniversary present.

"You stay here." With that, Stephanie left. After a few moments she returned with an outfit. "Are you fingering yourself?"

Susan had not even noticed. Her fingers were slightly rubbing the nub of her clit. Her hands were covered in her own pussy juices. "I..."

"I did not give you permission to touch yourself. You will be punished. Stand up and bend over the bed." Stephanie went over and found a leather belt. "This may sting a little." She said with a giggle. "Five swaps"

With that she swatted Stephanie's ass. Susan tensed from the pain. "Relax and it will be easier on you. Count them as I may forget my place."

"One" SWAT "Two" CRACK "Three" As Stephanie whacked the third blow, Susan began to cry. SMACK "Four" Stephanie paused, and smiled. She could see the wetness of Stephanie's cunt. WHACK "ahhh, Five"

"Now go and clean yourself up. I want you shaved and in your outfit in 10 minutes." Stephanie laid the outfit on the bed. It was a white button up shirt, a plad skirt, and a tiny push up bra. "I found them in your daughter's room. You are going to be borrowing clothes from her until your wardrobe is complete. I will be down stairs waiting for you."

Susan ran to the bathroom and started the bath water. "I have never done this, and I hope I it doesn't hurt." She quickly shaved and looked into the mirror. "It does look very pretty." She went into the bedroom and to get dressed.

"Stephanie must have made a mistake. This bra will not fit me. I have 'D' breasts and this is for an 'A' and no panties. This skirt is way to short not to wear any. When I go down, I must inform her." Susan dressed. Damn, my breasts already hurt, they are going to fall out, and it does not even cover the nipple. My nipples will definitely show through."

Stephanie was looking outside when Susan came down. She turned toward Susan, "Lift your skirt, I must inspect you." Susan lifted her skirt, and Stephanie reached and felt Susan's pussy.

To Susan her hands felt cold. It was like visiting the doctor. She was rough as she pulled her lips apart. "Damn, you are wet. Get in my car. We are going to the mall."

---More to come---