Stephanie's Masturbation Research

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,315 Followers

It buzzed inside of her vaginal canal. She held it all the way inside of her pussy, just as she had been instructed to do.

She felt the device begin to buzz in different ways. It was like the device had a mind of its own. Even though the device was buried inside of her pussy, she could still feel the changing vibrations. The device buzzed more on the tip than on the bottom, and on certain sides.

"Gosh...what's it doing?" she asked incredulously, while holding the sex toy inside of her pussy.

"It's detecting your pleasure spots!" Dr. Goodlove proclaimed with excitement. "If it's adjusting itself to your senses, that means it's working perfectly."

Stephanie's body shook. "Oh, it's working alright!"

Her feet suddenly flung in the air and her toes made strange shapes. Her nipples were so hard that it almost hurt. Her body shook and she had a difficult time holding the sex toy inside of her body.

"Hold it in!" Dr. Goodlove said. "This is very important. We need to monitor the capabilities of the device."

The vibrating object continued its sensory prowess and buzzed hard in certain areas. Stephanie's pleasure spots were stimulated beyond belief. Her moans turned to cries. Her body continued shaking and her hands clenched.

"Oh my god!!!" she yelled.

"That's it! You're almost there Stephanie!"

She shouted and cried. Her hand clenched tightly to hold the vibrating object in her pussy. Her muscles contracted powerfully.

A rush of fluids gushed from her pussy and made a pool of mess. Her body shook and a heart-pounding orgasm ripped through every inch of her delicate sensitive body. It was by far the most mind-numbing orgasm she had ever experienced in her entire life.

When it was done, the vibrator automatically shut off and Stephanie pulled it out of her pussy. Her body went completely limp on the recliner.

Her lips repeated the same words. 'Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.'

"Success!" Dr. Goodlove proclaimed. "Your vitals and brain signals are off the chart. We've never had a patient achieve these levels through normal masturbation. This is groundbreaking. Truly groundbreaking."

"You...have...no...idea..."

"I'm afraid not. A male version hasn't been fully developed yet. But we're working on it."

Stephanie struggled for breath. "Can I get dressed now?"

"We haven't tested Level 2 yet."

"There's a Level 2?" she asked, snapping back to her senses.

"Yes. Level 2 is the highest level. Twist the device another notch."

"But...but..."

"Don't worry about it," Dr. Goodlove replied jovially. "As I've mentioned, those tablets you've taken last night have worked wonders on your hormone levels. Achieving another powerful orgasm shouldn't be a problem."

"But I don't know if I can."

"Of course you can. You're a healthy young woman. Now let's get to it. We need to determine if Level 2 requires any adjustments. Better now than later."

Stephanie huffed. "Fine. Might as well."

Her fingers twisted the device to Level 2. Surprisingly, it didn't buzz as loud, or as powerfully. She figured there must have been a kink in the device which needed to be fixed later. She reluctantly brought the device to her sore pussy again. Deep down, she was absolutely positive that it was pointless, and that there was no way she could possibly cum again. Not after the orgasm she just had.

The device was inserted deep inside of her pussy. The vibration remained low and she didn't feel much.

"I don't think it's working," she said. "It's not vibrating that much."

Dr. Goodlove nodded. "Wait for it. Just wait."

A suddenly shock ripped through Stephanie's body as the vibrating object went to full blast. She screamed and cried.

"Whoooaaaaaa!!!"

Her body went stiff as a board. Her toes pointed straight. She couldn't believe her body's reactions. And she couldn't believe the powerful buzzing sensations in her delicate little pussy.

She saw the group of medical experts furiously begin to take notes while her body was having adverse reactions. Her naked body was clenching so tightly that her muscles were getting exhausted. It was more intense than any workout she had ever done. All because of the powerful vibrations in her pussy. Each vibration was pinpoint-accurate in targeting her sensitive pleasure spots.

Tears were flowing from her eyes. Her legs instinctively spread wide open. Completely stiff. She briefly wondered what the medical experts must have thought, seeing her naked body in a state of pure lust, out of control. It was humiliating. But she stopped caring once the device kicked into an even higher gear.

She felt her pussy becoming numb. Her mind became numb too. Fluids squirted from her pussy and it sprayed the glass wall. The medical experts looked stunned and quickly moved to get a clear view of the nuclear orgasm.

It was heaven. It was bliss. Stephanie felt the supreme climax.

***

A light was shining in Stephanie's eye. It was a small flashlight. She began to see a figure standing over her. A male figure. She recognized him eventually. It was Dr. Goodlove.

"Stephanie, are you awake?" he asked.

"Yes," she murmured.

"Are you okay, Stephanie? You fainted."

"What happened?"

"You've just become a pioneer in the female orgasm. That's what happened."

There was a big nerdy smile on the doctor's face. He was clearly ecstatic by the results. He took a step back, allowing Stephanie to sit up straight and fully regain her consciousness again.

She saw the other medical professionals examining her naked body. She didn't mind being naked anymore. After the orgasm she experienced, her views on sex would never be the same again.

People in lab coats were quickly wiping the vaginal fluids from the floor and window. Stephanie marveled at herself, amazed that she was able to squirt so much, and with such distance. She had never squirted before. She never thought it was possible with a body like hers.

She stood up, unabashed by her own nudity. Someone had offered to put her medical gown back on, but she declined. She liked being naked. Dr. Goodlove was smiling at her. Stephanie looked at the different experts examining the different computer screens.

"Are you interested in returning?" Dr. Goodlove asked. "There is plenty more to study. We're on the cusp of more scientific advancements. And you'll be financially compensated."

She nodded. "I'm a woman of science, it seems."

Stephanie walked around the research room and looked at the different professionals conducting their studies. Fluids were still running down her legs.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12