Stephanie's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. Then what I need you to do is help him work out the debt he owes me. I want you to unzip my pants and pull out my dick."

"No." Stephanie said reluctantly. "I'm nobodies whore to be used."

"You will be my whore or else you can leave right now for Oklahoma City and leave poor old Anthony to pay the piper for his sins."

"Please do what he says." Anthony begged of her from the floor. "He will kill me."

"Look at him. He's weak and soft like his father was. He's not a man. Pull out my cock and let me show you how a real man feels."

"Do what he said." Big Moe said forcibly and tugged hard on Stephanie's hair.

"Yes, yes," Big Tony groaned when Stephanie reached into his leather pants and pulled out his thick cock. "I want you to jerk it hard and fast."

Stephanie wrapped her brown fingers around his thick white cock and pulled hard. She heard Big Tony groan and felt Big Moe's hands caressing her breasts. He had a massive erection that poked her backside.

Big Moe pushed Stephanie's head down until her lips touched the surface of Big Tony's penis. Big Tony grabbed her hair and told her to suck his dick. She wanted to refuse but Big Tony jerked her head until she opened her mouth. Big Moe pushed down on her back. She heard him unbuckling his pants.

TO BE CONTINUED....

12