Stephanie's Silver Bullet

Story Info
Her favorite toy will take care of her horniness.
1.4k words
4.36
36.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Everybody in this work of fiction is at least 18 years old.

*****

Early one Saturday morning, twenty year old Stephanie Gordon awoke in her dormitory room at the university with her body suffused with a deliciously wicked feeling of horniness. The pretty brunette would have the room to herself until the following morning because her roommate was cavorting in a hotel with her steady boyfriend and wouldn't be back until then. Such distractions were not available to Stephanie because so much was expected of her by her family that she had to be strictly a grind. That, especially, meant she was not allowed to indulge herself with boyfriends so she had to get by with what was available to her.

She had slept in her pajamas but, thinking of what she was going to be doing that morning, she took them off and was bare naked when she went to the bathroom. After she had relieved herself and attended to some other physical needs, Stephanie went to the panty drawer in her dresser and took out what she had named The Silver Bullet. It was a vibrator, big enough to take care of her needs but not too thick to fit her snugly, with a narrow tip and a tapered barrel. The outside of the toy was shiny aluminum, which was how it had gotten its name. Holding it affectionately in her hand, she returned to her bed and turned the top sheet and other coverings all the way down. The final touch was placing a bath towel where she would be lying. With the bed prepared, the horny young student lay down with her head nestled in her pillow.

Stephanie kissed the toy for what she expected it to do for her and turned it on to a high setting, smiling at its low, steady hum. She had learned, while still in high school, an artificial cock such as the one in her hand was vastly more reliable and less demanding than any boy or a man could ever be. Holding a breast in one hand and her the vibrator in the other, she placed the tip of The Silver Bullet against the nipple and areola, smiling at the erotic sensation she began to feel almost immediately.

"Mmmmm," she murmured and moved the end of the battery-operated giver of pleasure to her other breast.

For a few minutes, Stephanie alternated the vibrator between her nipples until she was sufficiently aroused for her pussy to start lubricating. She dipped the end of the toy into the flow and applied it to her inner labia, which had begun to swell, and felt stronger waves of pleasure rippling through her from that very sensitive place. Once again, she switched The Silver Bullet from one side to the other, occasionally dipping it into her stream of juices, until she could feel her orgasm steadily mounting within her body.

It was time for her clit to be pleasured as her breasts had been and Stephanie applied her vibrator to the protective hood of that swollen morsel. Eventually her clit would push its way clear of the folds of her inner lips and, when that happened, she would start stroking it between her fingers while the trusty Silver Bullet was fucking her. She was already squirming on the bed and was breathing rapidly but there was still a long way to go and much more pleasure to give herself before she would reach the orgasm she craved.

Her pussy lips were not being ignored because the horny brunette's fingers were caressing them, still using her abundant juices as a lubricant. As with the rest of her body, she made sure either side of her clit hood and both her inner lips got their share of the caresses, transferring the toy between her hands to give herself the best angles she could. She could almost feel her clit and lips growing more engorged under her ministrations and Stephanie smiled at the erotic sensation. It was fun but she knew what still lay ahead would be much better and that coming would be the best part of all.

That time finally arrived. Stephanie decided she was wet enough and her clit was engorged enough for her to go on to the main event. She turned the toy to a low speed, gripped it in her right hand and used her left to carefully squeeze her clit between two folds of its protective hood. The eager young woman began stroking the swollen organ with her hand while she dipped the tip of The Silver Bullet in the copious flow from her pussy and carefully placed the end against the entrance of the pink hole it would momentarily be cramming. With a firm push, the tip slipped into her tight pussy. At the first penetration, Stephanie drew her breath in sharply between her teeth and waited a few seconds before continuing the insertion.

Pleasure reverberated through her body from the path of the toy as it burrowed into Stephanie's pussy and from where her clit was being fondled. She moaned softly as she writhed blissfully on the bed and her head tossed from side to side on her pillow. Both her eyes were closed and her lips were parted in a grimace of bliss as The Silver Bullet caressed her sweet spots and her fingers massaged the sweetest of all.

When most of the barrel of the toy had been enveloped, Stephanie paused and increased the setting. The stronger vibration sent bigger and better waves of joy through her body and she moaned again, louder this time. "Oh, that feels so good," she murmured to nobody but herself.

But it felt much better when Stephanie started pushing the barrel more deeply into herself. The Silver Bullet was stimulating all the sweet spots inside her pussy, sending intense pleasure throbbing throughout her physique. She didn't stop until the toy was at maximum penetration, with the control knob even with the entrance at her pussy. The sensations swirling from its presence were at their most delightful and her slender form was thrashing about on the bed. It was wonderful but she knew the best part was still ahead.

After turning the speed of the vibrator up to one notch less than its maximum, Stephanie started slowly withdrawing the toy from her pussy. While her left hand continued to provide excruciating pleasure to her clit, The Silver Bullet was doing the same for the inside of her love channel, and it felt even better when she stopped and thrust it back in again. Over and over, she drove the sleek aluminum barrel into her needy pussy and pulled it out again until she was on the verge of what she knew would be a tremendous climax.

Except for what she was doing with her hands, she had no control over her muscles. Stephanie's head and body were wildly rocking from side to side and her pussy was thrusting back to meet the strokes of her vibrator. Both heels were drumming against the bed and she was sobbing and whimpering from the intense pleasure while she continued fucking herself and stroking her clit.

Abruptly, her climax began to overwhelm her. Stephanie was able only to turn the vibrator to its highest speed and ram it all the way into her pussy before she lost control of the rest of her facilities and became no more than a mass of exquisite joy. She bounced and tossed and pitched all over the bed, coming close to falling off. Her hand kept the toy in place as it continued sending delight through her until the orgasm completely inundated her. She cried aloud, incoherently but ecstatically; her back arched and she rammed her pussy against The Silver Bullet for an ultimate time.

After that momentous orgasm, Stephanie lay sprawled out on her bed, arms at her sides and legs spread. She reached down and removed the toy from where it had done such a great job and, after that, waited for her heartbeat and her breathing to return to normal. It had been a good start to the morning and she felt relaxed but there were still some lingering feelings of horniness. They didn't bother her because she still had the rest of the day to attend to that condition. When she was ready, Stephanie walked over to the dresser to get her panties and to the closet to get her jeans and sweater and back to the bed to put her clothing on. She would go out to The Student Union for breakfast and, when she returned, spend more time with The Silver Bullet. Another session with him like the first one and the determined young woman would be able to concentrate on her studies the way she needed to do.