Stephanie's Solution

Story Info
Wife finds a way to fulfill her husband's fantasy, and hers.
6.4k words
4.08
81.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben had had that dream again; the one where he tip-toes up the stairs towards the sound of moaning and slurping and the gentle rustling of bedding. It's the one where the afternoon light streaking through the curtains gives an eerie light to the room. At the top of the stairs he peeks around the corner and beholds a couple fully engaged in a classic 69 position on the bed. The woman is draped over the man's torso, her upturned bottom rolling and jiggling as she grinds her pussy mercilessly onto the man's face.

Each time he has the dream, he's always amazed at how clearly he can hear the man frantically licking while trying to sneak a breath in when he can. The man desperately clutches both of the woman's legs, making indentations in the plumpness of her thighs as he thrusts his stiff, glistening penis deeper into her throat. In his dream, Ben's own cock is rock hard and poking out the material on his pajama pants. The wet spot at the tip grows larger.

At this point in the dream Ben finds himself standing at the foot of a bed looking down at the woman's head buried in the man's crotch, her hair cascading all about. Then, as if in slow motion, her right hand sweeps her hair to the side as she lifts her head, disgorging nine inches of thick, white cock from her throat. It's completely slathered with slimy saliva and spit bubbles. When she tilts her head to slurp up some of the ooze along the shaft, she opens her eyes and looks directly into his. It's at that moment that Ben recognizes the woman as being his wife. She holds his gaze defiantly while slowly and purposefully stroking the muscular appendage in her slippery fist.

Re-focusing her gaze on the huge cock she'd been entertaining, she puckers her lips and draws the slimy mess remaining along the shaft into her mouth. Then, glancing at her husband to make sure he's still watching, she closes her eyes and plunges her throat back down onto the meaty penis until the man's balls nestle firmly against her nostrils. She slides her hands up under his thighs to hold herself in place, grinding her pussy back and forth on the man's face with increasing urgency.

Finally, both begin to convulse and moan. The woman suddenly pulls her head up again disgorging the fat cock she'd inhaled. Its extraction is followed by a gurgling scream that announces her orgasm's arrival. The man's cum is dripping from the corners of her opened mouth. The head of the cock she'd been sucking rests under her chin against her throat and continues to spurt semen into her cleavage. She opens her eyes and smiles at her husband as her body twitches and trembles from the remnants of her orgasm. He always wakes up at that point, and he always wakes up hard.

Ben woke from his dream with a raging hard on, the type he only gets when having this dream. It is an unforgiving erection, bigger, harder, and longer than he's ever been able to achieve normally. He threw the covers back and released it from the confines of his pajama pants. It taunted him like a cobra, bobbing back and forth menacingly with every rapid beat of his racing heart. Though his wife, the woman of his dreams, lay right beside him, it would not have been fair to subject her to this erection. It was too far gone at this point to provide her with any pleasure. She would have to catch the next train, because this one was an express.

Ben gripped his erection at mid-shaft, slid his hand to the base once and immediately ejaculated. A ribbon of milky white semen lay out in a perfect line from his bottom lip to his belly button. The next two ejaculations reached mid chest, while the last five contractions simply spewed the thick white goo around mid-belly. He lay there trembling and trying to bring his breathing under control.

Pretending to sleep next to him lay Ben's wife, Stephanie. She had been pretending the last two times he had awakened in this state. She was determined to find out what was causing it, and why he had never tried to impale her with his incredibly hard erection. She threw back the covers and stormed into the bathroom.

Ben was startled by his wife's sudden movement thinking she had been asleep, but covered in cum as he was, he dared not move. He left his arm draped over his eyes as his wife returned from the bathroom with a warm wash cloth and began to wipe the sperm from his chest and stomach.

"What's this all about, Ben?" she asked calmly, almost tenderly, her voice choked with unexpected emotion.

He looked into her eyes and tried to decide whether to tell her the truth or not. He said nothing.

"Who is she, Ben? Who is this girl you've been secretly dreaming about; the one who obviously gives you so much pleasure?" she asked, tenderly holding the semi-erect cock she loved so much as she wiped it clean of semen. She laid his heavy penis back onto his stomach and looked at him, waiting for an answer.

"It's complicated," he said, hoping she would accept that and not ask him to explain.

"Who is she, Ben?" she asked again, calmly but firmly.

"It's sort of a fantasy, but I'm afraid to tell you the details because of what you might think," he explained.

"Ben!" she sighed with a frustrated tone.

"Ok, ok, I'll tell you, but you've got to tell me something you've kept from me so I don't feel like such a shit for telling you," he pleaded.

Stephanie thought about his words. She too had a fantasy that she'd never shared with Ben, and like her husband she had been reluctant to share it for the same reason. But at this point, impatient with her need to relieve her anxiety over who her husband had been dreaming about, she acquiesced, though she had no intention of telling her husband anything.

"Ok, Ben," she lied. "Now tell me. Who is she?"

"She's you, Stephanie."

Stephanie sat confused. She was relieved and flattered, but still confused. Ben recognized her confusion so he recounted his dream to her. When he'd finished, her confusion turned to worry.

"So, you want me to be some sort of slut now?" she asked angrily.

"I didn't say that, I simply said I have fantasized about watching you getting fucked by another man," said Ben.

"But, why?" asked Stephanie, wiping a single tear that rolled across her cheek.

Ben had often thought long and hard about why he would want to watch his wife being fucked. He had spent years enjoying his fantasy. He likened it to the way he felt about his new BMW. He loved driving that car, but when sitting behind the wheel, he wasn't able to see the car and how great it looked hurtling down the road. Yet, when he let a friend take it for a spin, he remembered the sense of pride he felt in watching it perform out on the road. Thinking about watching Stephanie being fucked gave him that same sense of pride.

Stephanie was, after all, the girl of his dreams. She was everything he could have hoped for in a wife. She stood a statuesque 5'7" tall. Her blonde hair was usually kept in a ponytail that showed off her round, baby-face with her cute little nose and large expressive brown eyes. She possessed very large, low hanging breasts that required an E-cup bra to contain them; and when they were set free, her large nipples seemed to always be erect and pointing downward at about a forty-five degree angle.

Stephanie's hips were wide and womanly. They tapered sharply at her waist which only accentuated just how far out her bubble butt protruded from her narrow lower back. The cheeks of her ass actually curved upward where they turned into thick shapely thighs. If one were to view her from behind, either naked or in the tight fitting yoga pants she often wore, there would be an open triangular space above where her thighs touched, just below her professionally waxed pudenda. By any standards, Stephanie was eminently fuckable.

Ben and Stephanie had always been described as the perfect couple. Ben was ruggedly handsome with a strong, muscular frame. His sandy blonde hair was kept short, almost military. He stood well over six feet and anything he wore looked better on him than any of the male models in the catalogs from which he shopped. He could easily palm a basketball, which meant that, in keeping with proportions, Ben also had a huge cock.

Stephanie had never considered herself a size queen before, but once she'd had Ben completely fill her vagina, she knew that this was the cock she wanted fucking her for the rest of her life. She loved the fact that it was un-circumcised, thinking it was cute the way the fat head of his penis was almost completely sheathed by his foreskin except for the tip that remained exposed like a little butt, his piss slit providing the cleavage. She liked the fact that her fingers did not meet when she grasped it, and how wide she had to open her mouth in order to suck it. She liked the process of making it hard, and how the foreskin completely disappeared into the shaft when it was fully erect. But most of all, she loved Ben's technique.

Ben had had to learn some tricks to use when fucking women. Because of his size, he found it difficult to fit his penis into most women's pussies. So, he developed his oral sex skills. He learned how to properly eat pussy so that by the time he tried to slide his cock into one, it had already cum two or three times and was filled with pussy juice; the best possible lubricant. This made Ben a highly desirable man, and Stephanie was glad she had landed him. But women kept throwing themselves at Ben, and this remained a growing concern for Stephanie.

Watching women openly flirt with Ben at parties and in bars did not help confirm what she already knew; Ben was a serious hunk. But she also knew that Ben was a man, and that sometimes it's hard for a man to turn down pussy when it's thrown in his lap. She therefore made it her business to fuck Ben as often and as thoroughly as she possibly could. She pretended each time she fucked him that it would be her last, so she fucked him with passion, hoping that he would never want to go elsewhere to seek pleasure.

But Ben genuinely loved fucking Stephanie. He especially liked it when Stephanie wore heels when they fucked. She would put on a skimpy pair of thong panties and ask Ben to rub her down, head to heels, with grape seed oil. Then she'd lean on the dresser while watching Ben in the mirror and pull her panties to the side. Ben would be irresistibly drawn to his knees behind his wife to bury his face in her pussy and work his magic. Soon he'd have her trembling on wobbly legs begging to be fucked.

"You know my favorite way to fuck you, right?" Ben finally asked his wife almost rhetorically.

Stephanie couldn't help but smile at the question. She knew all too well how he loved to pound her pussy from behind with long, deep strokes while gripping her hips firmly. She would always have to put one hand on the mirror to keep it from banging into the wall as he fucked her. Her tits would toss about erratically, smacking together and bouncing off the top of the dresser. She usually came again before he did.

Ben took her smile as her answer.

"Do you know why I like that so much?" he asked as a follow-up. He didn't bother to wait for an answer. "It's because I like watching you get fucked and I can fantasize that it's someone else in the mirror doing the fucking."

While his words were strangely flattering, and the way his eyes held such desire for her always made her wet, she couldn't quite dismiss the possibility that this whole thing was a scheme on his part to get her to have sex with other men so that he could have sex with other women. She wondered if he really wanted to bring someone else's dick into this relationship. She wondered how he would react if he really saw her being fucked. She wondered if she'd ever tell him about her own double penetration fantasy. She wondered why this topic intrigued her so. Would she be able to let another man fuck her? She was surprised that the thought of it excited her. But as she began to think of how the whole scenario would play out in real life, she always balked. She couldn't see how they could possibly control all of the risk that doing such a thing may involve.

"Do you want me to find someone to fuck me in front of you, or did you have someone in mind?" she asked.

Ben sat for a while and let the words sink in. He was at once scared and excited. He had never really gotten that far in the fantasy to actually begin planning such an event. It had always been only a fantasy. Now that he had his wife asking such questions it had him feeling a bit unsettled.

"Well, it's only a fantasy," he confessed. "I'd never really thought it could ever happen."

Stephanie felt a bit relieved that he'd not advanced the fantasy to the planning stage, but now that he had planted the idea in her head, she couldn't stop thinking about it. Ben saw in her eyes that her mind was going a mile a minute. He became anxious that she may be growing a bit too eager to make his fantasy come true. Ben began to have second thoughts about sharing his fantasy with her.

"Does your fantasy include watching some man fucking my ass, too?" she asked quickly as if the idea had just popped into her head and leapt from her mouth as a pure, unfiltered thought. She didn't smile or break eye contact.

Ben said nothing. He continued to stare into her eyes. Her words "...some man fucking my ass" echoed in his brain. He thought about the first time he'd driven the fat head of his penis into her puckered butt hole balls-deep and cum immediately. He remembered how she'd gripped his cock at the base with her anus and prevented his erection from deflating. He remembered how exquisite it felt to end each stroke mashing his groin into her ample buttocks until he came again. He remembered how she squealed when she'd had her first anal orgasm. His cock twitched.

Stephanie broke eye contact with her husband as she caught his cock moving out of the corner of her eye. She watched as it rolled to center and began to swell. She never tired of watching him grow hard. It was his unspoken answer to her question. Soon it was fully erect and pulsing with Ben's heart beat. Stephanie shook her head with awe; awe at having such a well endowed man, awe that she could fit that thing in her pussy, not to mention her asshole, and awe that they were about to totally fuck up a really good thing by allowing another man to have her.

"It's a fantasy," said Ben smiling.

"And I see what effect fantasies have on you," said his wife smiling as she nodded her head toward his pulsating penis.

"What's your fantasy?" asked Ben gently twisting one of her hardening nipples through her tank top. Stephanie realized that her panties were wet. The two fucked for the next thirty minutes making Ben late for work. But the question hadn't been answered.

Later that day, while Ben managed commercial real-estate at his firm, Stephanie sat at the kitchen table and pondered what had happened that morning. She walked around her spacious suburban home from room to room thinking about being fucked by some man in any one of them while her husband looked on. It was terribly exciting and terribly dangerous. As she tried to imagine scenarios, her fantasy always ran face first into reality and this just made the whole situation exasperating.

And then, it came to her. Stephanie had a solution.

Stephanie sat at her computer and began to plan.

************************************************************************

On a Friday afternoon, a little after 3:00 PM, six weeks since Ben had revealed his fantasy to his wife, the doorbell rang at the Ward residence. Stephanie Ward looked out her bedroom window and saw the UPS truck had arrived. She slipped her feet into her kitten heeled sandals and tied the belt holding her silk kimono robe closed. Moving quickly but deliberately, she tapped in a text message on her phone, hit send, and then hurried down to answer the door.

Ben's phone vibrated on his desk and displayed a text from his wife. "You may want to come home early and fulfill some fantasies;-)" read the message. Instantly his heart rate increased and he fiddled with his pen nervously as his mind struggled with the images it had pulled up. He closed his lap top, threw the papers he'd been working on into his in-box and headed for the door. On his way out he informed his secretary that he would be gone for the remainder of the day.

Stephanie looked through the peep hole at the UPS man standing next to a wooden crate that almost resembled a coffin. Except for a few bar code stickers, the crate, which was strapped to a hand truck, had no writing or markings at all. Stephanie was nervous as she opened the door and greeted the young man. She was pleasantly surprised at how handsome he was. His eyes glanced quickly at her hardened nipples poking at the thin material of her robe, then back to the papers on his clipboard.

"I have a delivery here for a Mrs. Ward," he said maintaining his professional composure. "Where would you like me to put it?"

"Oh, wonderful," she exclaimed. "Could you be a dear and take it up to my bedroom?"

"Uh, yes ma'am," he sputtered in response. "This thing is rather heavy."

Stephanie slid past him as she stepped outside to hold the screen door open so he could wheel it in. He felt her nipples brush against his arm as she slid past. As he turned to walk backwards into the house pulling the hand truck over the thresh hold, he noticed that her short, flimsy robe barely covered her crotch, her long, naked legs fully displayed to the whole neighborhood. After closing the door, Stephanie led the man to the stairs and ascended in front of him. He stared openly at her undulating buttocks and the thin pink thong that ran down the crack of her ass before again turning around and pulling the crate up the stairs one at a time.

Once in the bedroom, the young man scanned the crate and the papers he had on his clip board with his scanning device, and handed Stephanie a receipt.

"Thank you," she said, taking the paper from him. "Now, could you do me another favor?"

"Sure," said the young man eagerly, glad to remain in the presence of this sexy woman.

"Can you help me un-pack this?"

With box cutters and a small crow bar that was attached to his hand truck, the young man opened the crate and there, wrapped in heavy clear plastic, was a man. He was dressed in gym shorts and a t-shirt. The sight was at first disturbing, like opening a casket on a dead body. But then the young man figured out what he was witnessing. This was a very expensive and very realistic sex doll. The young man's face turned bright red.

Stephanie ripped away the plastic covering the doll and removed a bag of accessories from the crate. She was impressed with how life-like and how handsome her newly purchased paramour was. The muscular dummy's skin was smooth and soft, but cold to the touch. Memories of her Barbie days flashed through her mind for an instant and she smiled.

Stephanie stood and prepared to haul the dummy from the box. She spread her feet to give herself a more stable base and hunched her robe up on her shoulders to give her arms a freer range of motion. When she bent at the waist to grip the dummy under its arms, her robe billowed open at the front exposing both of her dangling breasts, and in the back, it had gathered around her waist revealing her naked bum girded by her pink y-string thong panties. The UPS man stood frozen in place, openly staring at the most erotic display he'd ever witnessed.

"Could you, uh..." said Stephanie as she motioned with her head toward the dummy's feet.

Lifting together they laid the dummy in the middle of the bed with his head propped as naturally on the pillows as if he were about to take a nap. Stephanie stood looking down on the dummy like Dr. Frankenstein gazing upon his creation for the first time. The young UPS man stood staring at Stephanie whose robe had fallen open completely exposing both of her luscious breasts. When his eyes traveled from her hardened nipples to meet hers, she smiled and slowly closed her robe.

12