Stephanie's Solution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie pulled the dummy's t-shirt up and over its head exposing a smooth muscular chest and six-pack abs. She then walked by the delivery man to the foot of the bed and tugged the gym shorts from the dummy's legs uncovering a two inch hole where his penis should be. Then, from the bag of accessories she'd unpacked earlier, Stephanie pulled an extremely life-like erect penis complete with testicles. The end of the shaft was molded in the shape of a ball which she stuffed into the corresponding hole on the dummy. The 11 inch artificial phallus stood up gloriously, bending slightly under its own length and weight.

"I guess you're wondering what this is all about." Stephanie asked the UPS man.

"Not my place to wonder, Ma'am," answered the young man.

Stephanie smiled at the young man and then crossed her arms under her boobs forcing the bulging mammaries to sit even higher on her chest. She saw that he had developed his own erection that had created a wet spot on his brown shorts. This made her feel especially naughty. It also gave her another idea.

"Can you do me another huge favor," she asked in her sweetest, sexiest voice.

The young man's eyes widened and he mutely nodded his agreement. With that, Stephanie picked up the t-shirt and gym shorts she'd just removed from the dummy and folded them carefully.

"Can I have your uniform?" she asked, handing the man the clothes.

The young UPS employee instinctively reached out for the clothes then stopped suddenly and withdrew his hands.

"You mean to keep?" he asked cautiously.

This time Stephanie nodded her agreement. The young man put his hands by his side and then frowning, shook his head negatively.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am, but I'd get in an awful lot of trouble if I was caught driving my truck out of uniform," he explained with genuine regret.

Stephanie stood holding the clothes out, her expression changed to an exaggerated pout. She tilted her head and batted her eyelashes at him.

"Please," she whined playfully. "I'll make it worth your while."

"Um... we're not allowed to accept any money, ma'am," explained the young man.

"Well, I do need someone to rub this grape seed oil into my skin," she offered, picking up a spray bottle she had filled with the viscous liquid.

The young man thought for a second, hesitated, and then began to disrobe. First he removed his belt and strapped it to the hand truck, clipping his scanning device to the buckle. Then he unbuttoned his shirt revealing his muscular physique and a tattoo on his upper left arm that read, "USMC". Finally, he unbuttoned his shorts and dropped them to the floor. He did nothing to hide the erection that pushed the material of his cotton briefs out several inches.

Stephanie tossed the clothes she'd been holding onto the bed and handed him the spray bottle full of oil instead.

"You don't want to get oil on the clothes," she said as she dropped her robe and turned her back to him.

The young man allowed himself a brief moment to take in the full view of Stephanie from the rear. Her naked butt cheeks were pushed outward, her high heels imposing their will upon her posture. She pulled her pony tail to the front and bowed her head in preparation for being oiled up.

Starting from the base of her neck, the young delivery man sprayed an even coat of oil over the entire back side of Stephanie's body. Then, placing the bottle on the floor, he used both hands to smooth and spread the liquid up the backs of her calves, thighs, over her ample buttocks, and then up her back to her shoulders and arms.

As the man's hands made contact with her naked flesh, Stephanie found that she had to fight the urge to pull away. Things had moved dangerously past the teasing stage, but she was confident that she had total control of the situation. His touch was soothing and gentle. He worked the oil into her succulent skin with care, appreciating the natural craftmanship that was Stephanie's body. She enjoyed the adrenalin that was coursing through her veins making her body tingle with excitement, especially when his thumbs traced the inner cheeks of her ass.

Stephanie turned to face the young man and fixed her gaze upon his penis throbbing in his tighty-whiteys. Pre-cum had completely seeped through the cotton material and a large dollop of the clear liquid had accumulated on the outside at the tip. The young man raised the spray bottle and applied an even coat to her front from her shoulders to her shins. Then, as he'd done before, he placed the bottle on the floor and rubbed the oil in to her skin from the tops of her shoes to the tips of her nipples.

Stephanie felt dizzy with excitement. The young man was very gentle and took no unnecessary liberties with her body, either trying to be as gentlemanly as possible or just not wanting to push his luck. He had avoided her breasts so far and had respected the sanctity of per panties as well, but as he neared the conclusion of his task, he couldn't help but squeeze and heft both of her fat tits as he massaged the oil into the yielding flesh. At that point there was nothing left to do but gently twist her nipples between his thumb and forefingers, lifting her breasts from her chest in the process. Stephanie closed her eyes and lost herself in the moment.

The sensations that began swirling through Stephanie's body raised her heart rate and sent a shiver up her spine. When that shiver traveled deep into her body, Stephanie made the critical decision to pull the plug on this little impromptu deviation from her original plan. She giggled nervously, opened her eyes, and stepped back. With that step backward her nipples slipped from the young man's fingers and her boobs bounced back onto her chest. She felt her pussy lips slide against each other, confirming just how wet she had become.

When Stephanie suddenly broke contact, the wide eyed young man held up his hands, indicating his apology for having apparently trespassed. She smiled at him and tossed him the towel she'd brought out to wipe her own hands.

"Thank you," Stephanie said, demurely covering her nipples with her manicured finger tips.

"Yes ma'am," replied the young man dutifully. He dressed quickly and carried his hand truck down the stairs toward the front door.

"Don't worry, ma'am, I'll see myself out," he called back as he hurried out closing the door behind him.

Stephanie went to the linen closet in the hall and retrieved an electric blanket that she turned on and threw over her new purchase. Then she tossed the bartered brown shirt to the bottom of the stairs, and dropped the shorts on the floor outside the bedroom door. After checking the time, she pulled a large butt plug and a bottle of lube from her underwear drawer and proceeded to grease it up.

Ben was less than ten minutes from home when he realized how uncomfortable his erection felt pushing against his belt buckle. He tried not to speed but his excitement had him making the engineers at BMW proud indeed. He also tried not to let his imagination run away with him as he thought about the possible realities surrounding his wife's cryptic message.

The commute to or from his office in town normally took Ben thirty-seven minutes. On this day he managed the trip in twenty-eight. Once in the garage, he sat and prepared himself mentally for what he was about to witness. Had his wife brought another man home? Was she somewhere in the house with some guy's dick buried in her pussy, or even her ass? Now that the possibility of his fantasy coming true was real, he began to worry about what his true reaction would be. He continued to worry that telling his wife about his dream may have been the biggest mistake of his marriage. But the possibility that this may be the hottest thing he'd ever witnessed drew him from the car and sent him into the house.

Stephanie stood with her back to the dresser and bent fully at the waist. She looked back at her reflection in the mirror as she pulled the thong from the crack in her ass and inserted her lubricated little finger into her puckered butt hole. She wiggled it and twisted it, massaging the tight little muscles around the opening. Sliding her pinky from the hole, she joined it to her ring finger and slid them both back in. The diamond in her ring caught a ray of light from the afternoon sun and threw a shower of sparkles briefly around the room. It made Stephanie feel magical somehow, and so clever for concocting this plan. She withdrew her fingers and reached for the butt plug.

Oscar, the name she'd given to her butt plug (for reasons unknown), was a short, squat three dimensional Ace of spades, about two inches in diameter at its widest point and one at its narrowest. Stephanie slowly worked the rounded conical tip back and forth in her flexing anus, each time forcing it deeper until she felt her thighs begin to tremble. Then, with a deep cleansing breath, she pushed Oscar home, trembling as her sphincter relaxed and enveloped the intruder.

Ben entered the house from the garage, passed through the kitchen and received his first shock when he saw the brown shirt on the floor at the bottom of the stairs. His heart skipped a beat and he froze, listening.

"My god," he thought. "That's not one of my shirts."

Like the effects of a heavy narcotic cocktail entering his veins, Ben was consumed with fear, anger at himself, anger at her, and doom. His knees became week and he had to force himself to continue. He had lost his erection. He believed at that point that he could be losing his mind. Was this really happening?

Stephanie turned off the electric blanket and whisked it dramatically off of the dummy. She slid her hand over his warm chest and rippling abs, and then stroked its turgid phallus lovingly. She decided at that point to name him Ken, for obvious reasons. Climbing onto the bed, Stephanie straddled the dummy's thighs and scooted herself forward until she was sitting on its penis-like appendage flattened against its stomach. The thick rubber was warm against her panty covered pussy which she drew back and forth several times enjoying the way her clit was buffeted by its simulated veins.

At the top of the stairs Ben was dealt another blow when he saw a pair of brown shorts discarded in a heap outside his open bedroom door. There was a slight ringing in his ears which were already filled by the thumping of his racing heart, and he struggled to control the noise so he could listen. He heard his wife's voice.

"Oh, Ken, I've wanted to fuck you for so many years, and now its finally going to happen," said Stephanie giggling and enjoying her own little joke.

All of the moisture was gone from Ben's mouth and he felt cold and clammy as if he were going to pass out. But he steadied himself with the banister and crept the last five steps to the bedroom door where he peeked in. There on the bed he saw his wife straddling a man with a huge cock nestled in the crack of her ass, and that cock obscured her whole crack. He watched as she reached back, pulled her thong to the side, raised up and, with an extended groan, slid her wet pussy all the way down on the shaft until she sat firmly on his balls.

The sight was too much for Ben who turned away from the scene and slid to the floor trying to suppress a sob. This isn't at all as he imagined it would be. This was nightmarish. He pinched himself with the hope that he was dreaming, for now, he wanted to wake up. But the slap, slap of buttocks hitting thighs and the moans of his wife wouldn't go away.

"Oh, Ken! You're so big," she cried out as she drove herself closer to orgasm. "No wonder Barbie was always smiling."

Like a splash of cold water in his face, Ben was lifted from the depths of his nightmare. What had his wife just said? With new hope he rolled over and peeped through the door. There, on the floor by the bed was a huge crate and other packing material he hadn't seen when he first looked. Ben wiped a tear from his eye and stood up filling the doorway. He watched his wife skillfully working her sloppy pussy up and down on a huge fuck stick and his cock began to harden in his pants.

Never had Ben seen a more beautiful sight. He felt like Ebenezer Scrooge on Christmas morning. Relieved and full of love for his wife, he looked on with pride. She had done this for him, for her man, for his sanity. He was overjoyed. Ben took a deep breath and welcomed the reduction in his pulse rate. Now he would be able to deal with the erection that had miraculously returned, and with a vengeance.

Ben stripped where he stood; his eyes glued to his wife as she athletically fucked her childhood lover. Unable to keep up the pace, Stephanie settled back onto Ken's balls, gyrating her hips in a clockwise direction. It was at that point that Ben noticed the butt plug nestled snuggly between Stephanie's ass cheeks. As she moved about on the dummy, the butt plug fought to stay in place, any room it could have had in her bowels seriously reduced by the huge rubber dick stuffed in her pussy.

Stephanie paused to catch her breath. She was close to an orgasm and feeling light headed, though not surprised at how quickly it was coming on. She had fantasized about this feeling and it was better than she had imagined. She couldn't wait until Ben came home and replaced that butt plug. She hoped she could stave off her orgasm until he arrived. Then a pair of men's underwear hit her in the back of the head.

"Slut!" growled Ben from behind his lecherous grin.

The shock of the impact startled Stephanie and she yelped, expelling the butt plug from her anus with a hollow pop. She turned and saw Ben standing naked in the doorway stroking a nightmarish erection (so to speak), for he had grown as hard as he only gets after having had his dream. Seeing her looking at him, her mouth opened with surprise, sitting on a huge cock with her recently voided butt hole winking at him stiffened his cock beyond belief.

Stephanie smiled at her husband as he strode toward her, cock in hand. He grabbed the dummy by the knees and rotated it with his wife still attached until it was perpendicular to the bed. She squealed and held on for dear life. Ben bent the dummy's legs placing its feet on the floor and then pulled it to the edge of the bed. His wife sat perched in front of him, her butt cheeks splayed enticingly, her pussy stuffed with cock. He stood inches behind her, slathering his own cock with pre-cum and devouring the view.

"Goddamnit, Stephanie, you have no idea..." Ben started, but Stephanie cut him off.

"Shhh," Stephanie shushed. "Come fuck your slut."

Ben pushed down firmly on his erection to bring the head in line with his wife's asshole. With the first nudge his head was firmly seated in her anus. He gripped her hips and with steady pressure, sent his entire erection into her rectum. There was little room. Ben felt the latex monster that filled his wife move under him as he plunged and withdrew. Each stroke drove Ken's circumcised head firmly against her G-spot. Soon, Stephanie was screaming, Ben was wailing, and both of them were trembling.

The next day, Ben attached a heavy duty hook in the back of Stephanie's walk-in closet. There, Ken hangs in plastic, brought out on special occasions to fulfill a variety of fantasies.

12