Stephen and the Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What's the matter, pops?' Bri asked with a note of concern.

'I think he's gonna blow,' G added.

For a moment Stephen just breathed hard and willed his twitching cock not to explode. Eventually he looked down at the two smiling faces near his lap, 'Sorry, ladies. That was almost too much for me. I need a minute to gather myself.' They just nodded.

G slid off the sofa and crawled behind Bri. She knelt behind her hugging her friend close. She kept her eyes fixed on Stephen as she kissed Bri's neck and shoulders. Her hands strayed around to cup Bri's breasts and tweak her nipples. A moment later one hand stroked down her stomach and loosened the small belt on Bri's skirt. Then the hand delved into the waistband and Bri rose up pushing her pelvis forward to meet the fingers that were searching for her pussy. Evidently they hit their mark as Bri gasped and rapidly jerked her hips in pleasure.

Opening her eyes she giggled and looked at Stephen, 'Is this helping you relax?' Both girls sniggered at this.

'Not exactly,' Stephen grinned back. But then he shuffled forward and leaned over to kiss Bri on the lips. Breaking off after a moment he asked, 'So you brought rubbers?'

G crawled over to Bri's bag and fished out a paper bag and extracted a large box of condoms. She tore open the box and several small packets fell out. She snatched up one and handed it to Stephen. The whole time Bri had not moved. She just knelt in front of Stephen her expression formed into a half smile. While he tore open the small packet G moved back to Bri.

'The moment of truth, babe.' She sat behind her again but this time Bri lay back into her lap. She extended her legs and started to remove her leggings. She pulled them off along with the tiny skirt.

By now Stephen had drawn the condom onto his solidly thick penis and was kneeling at her feet. He shrugged off his dressing gown and moved forward. Without a word being spoken Bri parted her legs for him and lay back into G's lap. Her panties were still on and Stephen made to pull them down but Bri showed him how to just pull them to one side. Her pink and virtually hairless pussy was now exposed to him and he placed his cockhead against her labia. Slowly he eased his huge cock into her body and she groaned in pleasure as it filled her completely. He established a slow rhythm of thrusts, each time pushing into her deeply before withdrawing almost entirely. She responded to each penetration by arching her back and writhing up to meet him.

Her eyes were closed and her body was charged with an electricity of desire. She had not been able to stop thinking about having this man. She had told G the story of their first encounter that very evening. She desperately wanted to come back but she was scared to come alone. They had almost come round on the Friday night but had chickened out. Even when they arrived tonight she'd almost run away. As they sat chatting she had wanted him desperately but didn't know how to move ahead. Her experience with young men had not taught her seduction. She hadn't needed it. Their clumsy advances were as inevitable as their lack lustre performances. But Stephen was sensual and patient. She knew that he would not disappoint her. She had never before felt so turned-on by a man and she had enjoyed more pleasure from him than any other, despite the fact that they had not made love.

Stephen couldn't believe that he was now screwing this amazing girl. Her delicate young body was laid out beneath him and his almost painfully erect cock was buried in her enveloping pussy. He wanted to please her so much. He wanted to repay the huge compliment she paid him by consenting to give him pleasure and offering her body to him. He concentrated on not cumming as he wanted to ensure that she enjoyed her climax before he lost control. His cock pistoned in and out of her and she was whimpering with pleasure as each thrust filled her and expanded her pussy. He could feel her vagina tightly grip his penis and he could see the strained look of ecstasy on her pretty face. He wanted to give her more than he had every given any woman.

Their exertions had moved them off G's lap and she now lay off to the side near them, watching, her hand playing inside her panties. But neither Stephen nor his young lover noticed her. They were too consumed in their passion for each other. Bri pulled his face to hers and she kissed him. Not the soft lip contact of before, but an open mouthed passionate kiss. He felt the hot wetness of her lips and her tongue penetrating his lips. In his day a French kiss was very naughty. Girls of his era told him that they would only respond to a French kiss when they wanted to signal their willingness to have full sex. To signal now that she wanted to give him everything seemed redundant but no less poignant. Stephen kissed her back and rode into her harder. She cried out into his mouth and then broke free to moan long and hard.

Stephen felt her writhe and shake as her orgasm broke. Her hands clasped behind her neck and her legs behind his back. He fell onto her, his weight pressing her down. She seemed to squirm and grind beneath him as she was wracked with pleasure. Her face pressed to his and she kissed him and pinched his lip in hers. He continued to slowly thrust into her as she bucked and rolled beneath him. Her voice constantly punctuated her climatic heights, not in words, but in grunts and groans.

At last the storm subsided and she calmed and opened her eyes to him. For a moment she seemed spent and exhausted but then she brightened and pushed up against him. Stephen made to move off her but she made it clear that she simply wanted to roll over. A moment later he was on his back and she was astride his body like a girl riding a horse. The roll had put Stephen's head right next to G's body and he smiled at the two beautiful girls next to him. G was still dressed from the waist down but her clothes were somewhat dishevelled.

'That looked amazing,' G breathed.

'It was,' Bri bent to kiss Stephen again, 'and he's still hard.' She wriggled her hips to indicate the solid cock still inside her.

As she came back up from kissing Stephen G met her and kissed her cheek, 'My turn?' she asked.

'In a minute, babe. I think I'm going to cum again.' She began to roll her hips to ride Stephen's cock.

'Aww, you'll make him cum, then I won't get any,' G pleadingly kissed her face.

'C'mere,' Bri whispered. She kissed G full on the mouth as she squirmed on top of Stephen. Their breasts squished together as they embraced and Bri whimpered as she began to get the full effect of his cock once more.

G's hand returned to her pants and it was clear that she was fingering herself. Soon Bri was concentrating on her own pleasure and abandoned kissing G. G now stood and rolled her leggings down her legs. Stephen noticed that she was wearing black tights under the leggings. These quickly followed the leggings and she also whipped off her panties. G now lay completely naked next to the couple and continued to finger her pussy. Stephen saw that, like Bri, she was virtually smooth. He knew he had to hold on and that there was every chance that he would get to sample that sweet pussy too.

Bri was riding him hard. She was desperately close to cuming again. She knew she was being selfish but, after all, she had found him, she knew she would have to share him, but at that moment she just wanted him to make her cum once more. G was getting impatient and she reached over the play with Bri's clit as she rode Stephen. That had the desired effect on Bri but was almost too much for Stephen. As Bri started to cum he had to push her off and grip the base of his penis hard to stop the welling orgasm.

He hardly noticed Bri squirming on his leg, writhing through her second orgasm. He barely held on. His cock twitched violently and he released some pre-cum into the end of the condom. He was breathing hard and he didn't know how long he could hold on. He needed a break, but he was also afraid that the moment would pass and he wouldn't get to fuck G.

She was clearly ready and eager. To his amazement she sat up and threw her leg over his head and presented her pussy to his face.

'Will you lick my cunny?' she asked him.

Oh gawd, he thought this was incredible. The pungently musky sex descended on his mouth and he French kissed it for a moment. It was deliciously sweet and slippery. It was virtually a new experience for him and although his touch was sensual it was misdirected.

'On my clit,' G guided her clitoris to his lips. He immediately kissed and licked her there and she shuddered and gasped as he found the swollen nubbin and proceeded to delight her.

Bri lay by their side now. Her orgasm had subsided and she lay breathing heavily and watched them with lidded eyes. Her hand rested by her pussy and she lazily stroked her labia with her finger tips. She wasn't actually masturbating, but the gentle touch was simply for comfort and to maintain the slight buzz of arousal. She knew there was more to come that night.

G was relishing the oral stimulation of her clitoris combined with the prickly ticklish sensation of Stephen's beard against her labia. Despite his novice status Stephen learnt quickly and was soon thrilling his young partner with his tongue and lips. Added to the masturbation she had enjoyed while watching the other two have sex, the oral stimulation brought G rapidly to her first small orgasm. Her hands clasped his head and she held his mouth in place as she shuddered through the small tremors of pleasure. Finally releasing him she shuffled back and bent to kiss his mouth.

'You taste of my cunt,' she murmured, 'I want your cock in me now. She slid back over his body until his cock was positioned between her legs. 'Can you take off the rubber?' she asked.

Stephen gave her a quizzical look.

'I'm on the pill,' she offered by way of explanation, 'besides I like to feel guys spunk inside me.

The condom was a tight fit and Stephen struggled somewhat to get it off. Eventually rolling it up off his erection. It was another tense moment and he wasn't sure how much longer he could hold out. G lowered herself onto him and to his relief he found his cock slid easily into her well lubricated pussy. She immediately established a rhythm riding him fast and hard. She leaned forward to press her clit against his pubic bone and her face was just inches above his. She could see he was concentrating hard to hold on.

'Don't blow yet. I'm nearly there,' she tried to reassure him. She rode faster and harder to encourage her climax but that only pushed him nearer.

Stephen tried to hold back but he couldn't. As G rode him he felt himself convulse and his cock erupted delivering his spunk into her. Five or six times he ejaculated into her but she continued to ride him. She was suddenly kissing his face telling him she could feel his cum in her. Then she groaned and buried her face in his neck. He felt her jerk and shudder as she orgasmed on top of him. He hugged her to him as she climaxed. He adored how these girls gave themselves with such abandon. Feeling this young woman's climax on top of him, feeling her young body shiver and quake against his was so erotic. Slowly the trembling ebbed away and her breathing returned to normal. At the same time Stephen's cock slid from her pussy and a trickle of spunk followed. It tickled and they both laughed.

'I'll get some towels,' Bri now spoke for the first time. She rose slowly and disappeared for a few minutes and returned with three towels. The three wiped themselves off and G wrapped hers around herself and sat on the chair that Stephen normally occupied. Stephen pulled on his dressing gown again and sat next to Bri on the sofa. Bri was the first to speak again, 'Well, pops, was that good?'

Stephen looked at Bri, then at G and back to Bri, 'Honestly, that was the best thing that has ever happened to me. You're both amazing. Beautiful, sexy girls.'

The girls grinned in satisfaction. 'You know we're going to stay the night,' Bri stated.

Stephen just grinned and raised his glass in a toast.

12