Stephen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I pulled back a little.

"That's my boy," I whispered. I smiled at him, and this time he returned it, maybe a little shy.

"You're a hell of a good kisser, uke. I could do this all day."

"But we've gotta work, right?" His return whisper was a little wry, like he was anticipating what I'd have said next.

"Yeah." I grinned at him. "So I guess we'll have to wait and do it all night."

He laughed, and the inevitable "shut up" was a little suspect since his arms were still around my neck.

"You need a shave," he said as we finally let go and returned our attention to cleaning up.

"I'll do it when we clean up for the drive-in. Don't want to be all rough-faced for that, I might sand your face off."

Another laugh, and the "shut up" was perfunctory at best.

There was a little smile on his face as we rolled to the site.

"What'cha grinnin' about, there, uke?" I asked with a smile of my own. He shook his head and didn't answer for a second, then turned to look at me.

"You're a pretty good kisser, too," he said, and immediately blushed scarlet from his neck to his forehead. I smiled at him.

To say he was nervous after work is a radical understatement. He looked at me apprehensively as we passed the drive-in on our way to the hotel and watched wide-eyed as I got cleaned up and shaved.

"You getting a shower, sweet cheeks?" I asked as I splashed on aftershave. "We got sweaty at work today, don't you want to be fresh for our date?"

"Shut up, it's not a date." But he got in the shower, shaved his light beard and, much to my private amusement, blow-dried his hair. I hadn't seen him do that since we'd gone out with the girls.

We had time before the show, so we had a nice, dare I say romantic dinner. We flirted outrageously with the waitress, which seemed to relax him tremendously. He carried on about it all the way to the drive-in and was still grinning when he went to get drinks and popcorn.

I tuned the radio and crawled into the backseat. He hesitated when he got back, standing in the open door and looking at me for a long moment.

"C'mon, uke. Crawl on back here and give me some popcorn. And some sugar."

"Fuck you," he said, but he laughed.

"Later. All you're getting now is some making out, I'm not slutty enough to give it up in the backseat on the first date."

He laughed and crawled in by me. I expected him to sit as far from me as he could and was going to move over by him, but he surprised me by sitting right next to me, close enough for me to put my arm around him. Nor did he protest the arm.

I held the popcorn with my free hand and he alternated feeding us from the bag and holding up a cup of soda for us to sip. We weren't even through the previews when he dropped some popcorn on my chest and laughed.

"Uh-oh," he said. He held up the coke he had in one hand and the popcorn he had in the other. "I can't get it, my hands are full."

"Well, I can't get it either. I'm busy trying to poke my cock through the bottom of the popcorn."

"I've seen that movie," he laughed. "I'm not giving you a handjob just 'cause I find your cock in the popcorn."

"I was thinking more along the lines of you licking all the butter off it."

He laughed.

"Yeah, I bet you were. Here, this is as close as you're going to get." He leaned over and picked the spilled popcorn up with his mouth.

"There, happy?" he said, still very close to me. I grinned and kissed him, following him when he started to lean back. It only took a moment for him to start kissing back, and the heat rose for maybe ten minutes before he finally pulled back.

"Wait, I..." he started, his breath deep and fast. I smiled and peppered his face and mouth with little kisses. After a moment he grinned.

"Would you stop?" he said. Somewhere along the line he'd let go of the popcorn in his hand, now he brought the hand up to touch my head and neck.

"Do you really want me to, pretty uke?"

Stephen laughed a little and rolled his eyes, but after a second he shook his head.

The movie was quickly forgotten. I'd predicted we wouldn't see five minutes of it. That turned out to be optimistic. We didn't see one minute of it. We barely managed to put the drinks and popcorn on the floor before they got dumped all over the truck.

I'm not sure how long we kissed before I let my hands start wandering... fifteen minutes? Half an hour? I started caressing, then at his lack of protest unbuttoned his shirt and explored his body with my hand. He sighed against my mouth and his kisses gained intensity as I touched him, his mouth hot and his tongue seeking. A little gasping laugh escaped his mouth when I pinched one of his nipples.

He gasped again when I opened his pants and raised his hips to meet my hand when I gently grabbed him. For a second I thought he was going to cum, he humped at my hand and groaned mightily, but I released my grip a little and smiled.

"You're close," I whispered. He sighed and didn't answer, but after a moment returned the smile.

"Why did you stop?" His voice was a whisper, too.

"Because I'm mean like that." I sat up a little so I could reach down and pull his shoes off, then his pants. He looked nervous for just a second, but laughed and put his arms around my neck when I moved back in to kiss him. I kept petting him, stroking his cock for a moment then letting my hands roam from his thighs to his belly to his chest. His hips bucked in the air each time I let go of him, searching for the friction he needed to cum.

"Take mine out," I whispered. The nervous look came back. "I promise, I'm not going to fuck you. Not here in the truck."

I let my hand slide back to his cock. I'm not sure whether it was the reassurance or the stimulation, but he grinned and rolled his eyes again, then fumbled for my fly. He gasped again when he pulled it out and looked down between us for a long time.

"You okay?" I finally whispered, smiling at him.

"Yeah... I just..." His voice trailed off. I grinned and kissed him again, and he seemed to relax after a moment. He stroked me kind of awkwardly while I kept feeling him up. After a few minutes I coaxed his legs apart and wet a finger in my mouth. His eyes widened when I started softly fingering his rim.

"Shh... it's just a finger." I grinned. "We can find out if you like it as much as Liz without splitting you in half. Okay?"

He laughed, and after a moment nodded kind of shyly. I took it slow, working from the gentle rimming to penetration to finger-fucking him, giving him his first taste of prostate stimulation.

If a man is relaxed and in a receptive mood, there are really only two responses to sex involving the prostate: liking it and loving it. For Stephen it was the latter.

It wasn't long before his hips were moving in response to my finger and the hand on my cock was matching my rhythm with a clumsy kind of jerking. I kept having to shift my hips lest he hurt me; it was like he was trying to pull it off. He started to moan against my mouth and kept it up as I kissed his neck and collar, tasting his sweat.

We played that way for a long time, until finally he grabbed me tight around the neck and let go of my cock.

"Ohh... what... am I coming?" His voice was high and surprised. He wasn't really asking me, it was like he was thinking out loud, but it still made me grin. I looked down to see thick white ejaculate flowing from his cock. I could feel the spasms inside him. The hand that had been on my cock grabbed his and pumped it a few times and he just exploded. Streams of ejaculate flew up to hit both of our chests and my face as I looked down, and they went on for quite a while. It was a lot of cum.

I grinned when his hips and hand slowed down and kissed him tenderly. He was too languid to freak out, he just kissed me back and after a moment smiled.

"Holy fuck," he said, his voice a whisper.

"Told you it was good." I grinned again. "Damn, that's a lot of cum."

Stephen laughed and looked down at us.

"I didn't think I was ever going to stop," he said. "I think I dehydrated myself, I'm thirsty as hell."

"Here, just a sec." I cleaned us up with some tissues- quite a few tissues- and handed him one of our now flat cokes. While he drank I reached over the back seat for one of the citrus wipes I keep in the truck for cleaning up at the job site. No need to confront a virgin with all the realities of anal sex right away, I cleaned my finger as discreetly as possible.

"I think the movie's over," he said. I looked out and saw lights coming on all around us and cars starting to move.

"Yeah, I guess so." I grinned at him. "Put your pants on, boy, can't be drivin' around town half nekkid!"

He was still laughing and trying to turn his pants right-side out as I started the truck and headed for the hotel.

The nerves were back by the time we got there. I closed the door and moved to take him in my arms and he stiffened. Didn't pull away, but he was scared.

"You scared again, uke?" I asked.

He nodded.

"I'm afraid you want to..."

"I do," I said with a laugh. "Don't you? I'd have thought you'd be eager."

He actually trembled a little in my arms.

"I'm not gay," he whispered.

"Neither am I, Stephen. If I need a label, I'm bisexual. I prefer to think of myself as just sexual, beyond labels, but bi works. I think you're the same. It doesn't matter, though, maybe you're just a straight guy having a once-in-a-lifetime experience. What matters right now is that I dig you and you dig me and we make each other feel good. Right?"

"Yeah," he said, his voice a whisper. He'd started to relax in my arms a little.

"Baby, I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do. Now or ever. We can just play around with our hands and our mouths if you want."

He nodded and our mouths met again. After a few minutes of kissing I undressed him without resistance, tossing him on the bed to pull off shoes and pants and getting a delighted laugh. When he was naked I drew him back to his feet.

"Your turn. Undress me."

His hands shook as he unbuttoned my shirt and pushed it off my shoulders. He started to reach for my pants, but I stopped him with a touch.

"Go slow, baby," I said. "Like I did. Touch me."

Again he nodded without speaking. His hands explored my torso for a minute, still trembling a little, then he stepped up to kiss me. He grinned a little when he pulled back.

"Fuck, I'm nervous," he said.

"Relax. I don't bite."

"Yes you do," he laughed.

"Okay, fair enough. But you love it. I thought you were going to pull my cock off when I bit your neck."

He grinned and reached for my pants again. I was fully erect he actually had to pull my boxers out a little so they'd drop over my cock. As soon as it was free he tentatively took it in his hand and immediately sighed. His cock stirred instantly, starting to swell and rise. I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Finish getting my clothes off," I said. "Then you can play with it."

When he'd stripped me I let him stroke it and look at it for a few minutes, close enough for me to feel his breath.

"Kiss it for me, pretty uke," I said. He looked up at me, maybe a little scared.

"Come on. It's just you and me, here. You know you want to. Take it in your mouth."

There were maybe three seconds of nerves when his lips touched it, then it was like he melted. He didn't just suck it, he made love to it. Lips and tongue and gentle hands, hot moans and gasping sighs like he'd forgotten to breathe. I'm not sure how long it went on. A long time, certainly. He wasn't trying to bring me off, he'd suck it for a few minutes, then bathe the length of it with his tongue and lips, then suck on my balls, then kiss his way back up to suck it some more.

Finally I put a gentle hand on the back of his head while he was sucking and started guiding him, keeping him there. He didn't seem to mind, when I started groaning a few minutes later his moans increased in intensity and shortened to match the pace of his sucking.

"Oh, baby," I sighed after another few minutes. "That's so good... I'm gonna cum now... here it comes, pretty one."

He tried to pull back for a second but ultimately let my hand keep him there. I filled his mouth and held him in place until I was sure he'd swallowed it. When I let go he didn't immediately let go of my cock, sucking it gently and rubbing it across his lips.

Finally he looked up at me, then stood. His cock was very hard, it twitched as I looked at it.

"Somehow I think that's not the last time you're going to do that," I said with a smile, touching his cock. He laughed.

"No, I guess not." Somewhat to my surprise, he crawled on top of me, pushing me onto my back on the bed, and kissed me hard and at some length. His hips moved against me.

"Is it my turn now?" he said after a while.

I reached down and pulled my still half-erect cock out from between us and laid it along his ass.

"I think I need another minute," I said. This time his laugh ended with another kiss.

"I mean some head, you one-way bastard."

"Sure," I said with a laugh. "Let's get all the way on the bed. We can do each other. And grab my bottle of lube, I'll finger you some more while we do it."

He looked at me sort of sideways, like he knew what I had in mind, but he handed me the lube with a laugh. We got into a sixty-nine position and played with each other for a while. I'm afraid I wasn't giving him the best head I could, my attention was on his tight little ass, but frankly his enjoyment seemed to have more to do with my cock and the fingers I was working into him than my mouth.

When he was thoroughly relaxed and very well-lubricated and I was completely hard again I pulled my head back far enough to look at him. It took him a couple minutes to notice. He finally looked at me and his expression went from curious to nervous in two seconds flat. I laughed softly and stroked his chest.

"It's up to you, uke. I can tell you like this stimulation," I moved my fingers a little, "so I thought I'd check. But we don't have to, this is fun, too."

He looked at me a second, then laughed and pushed my head back between his legs. I acquiesced, laughing in turn, but we'd only been back at it for a couple minutes when he reached down and pulled my head back far enough to look at him again.

"You really mean only if I want to? You're happy just doing this?"

"Sure. I'm proud of you for being as ready to try new stuff as you've been tonight, I'm not going to press." And not just because I'm 100% sure we'll get there soon enough.

There was a pause.

"That's just like you," he said with a grin. "When I'm scared shitless and wish you'd back off you attack me in the shower, but when I wish you'd do something you're all Mister Nice Guy."

I laughed, sat up, and pulled him up facing me. We kissed for a long few minutes, close together, his hand in my lap holding my cock.

"Grab a condom out of the drawer, missy. You asked for it, you got it."

He laughed and kissed me again. The smile he gave me was almost shy.

"You don't need a condom, seme."

"Trust me," I said quietly. "It makes things easier. Latex has benefits other than disease prevention. For now we'll use one, we can talk about it later."

"Okay." He got one out and rolled it onto me. There was already a tenderness to the way he touched my cock.

When I was ready I laid him down on his back and pressed my fingers back inside him. He was relaxed enough for three to go in easily and excited enough to moan when they fucked him a little, so without further ado I picked his legs up on my shoulders and gently pressed inside.

He accepted me willingly. His cock stayed hard, which isn't always the case even with guys who like the receiving end. Big turn-on for me when it does, though, like a handy visual indicator of how much he's liking it. It only took a few minutes for us to be fucking in earnest. Slowly and gently, to be sure, but there was no tension and, I thought, no pain.

Well, at first I thought no pain. He stiffened a little at one point and I slowed down.

"Does it hurt?" I said. "Do you want me to stop for while?"

I'd let his legs down off my shoulders once I was in and was holding them up with my hands behind his knees, now he quickly put his heels behind my thighs.

"No, don't stop!" He grinned shyly at my gentle laugh. "It hurts a little, but it feels incredible. Keep going."

His body's response was intense, but it was his mental adjustment and emotional response that made the evening for me. There was a little nervousness in the beginning, but slowly he relaxed and let the sensations take him. His cries basically narrated his submission to the moment. At first they were just little moans. After a few minutes a louder, higher-pitched cry escaped, and he immediately looked at me in embarrassment. I leaned down to kiss him at some length, still moving my cock in him.

"It's okay, uke," I said. "It's supposed to feel good. It turns me on to hear it. Let yourself go, baby. Just go with the feeling."

I stayed like that, my body on his, fucking him with short strokes and lots of hip-rolling up against him, until his cries escalated and his hips started moving to meet mine. When I lifted back up on my arms and started fucking him harder he really lost control, first just crying out, then begging for more. He was inarticulate by the time he came, crying out my name and the word please over and over and pulling me down to find my mouth with his, and all he had to say when the orgasm had passed was "Oh, my god!"

We fucked for a long time. I won't say all night, we did finally fall asleep, but most of it. The first time he came was like in the truck, his cock started leaking and his hand dropped to it, spraying his cum all over us. He didn't make me stop, just slow down a bit, and the second time he came I did it for him. We were in spoons, and when I realized he was close I reached with my lubricated fingers and just sort of petted his cock slowly. His orgasm was long and fierce, and this time I came shortly after him.

We showered together and I was expecting that to be the end, but he fell to his knees in the shower and patiently sucked me back to life, then tried to climb up and mount me right there. Laughing, I picked him up and carried him back to bed.

This time he was on top. I sat against the headboard and he sat facing me, riding me slowly at first, then with more vigor. By the time he finished he was really going to town, his very hard cock bouncing against my body and his cries loud enough to make me wish we had some neighbors in the hotel to hear what a stud I was.

He came without ever touching his cock, the only stimulation it got was from slapping against my body. And despite this being his fourth orgasm of the evening, he came hard, seeming not to breathe as his stomach sucked in and he let out choked little cries.

I grabbed his hips to keep him going when he started to slow down and finished not far behind him. We were both worn out enough that all I did was flip the condom toward the trash and out we went, kissing and snuggling as we fell asleep.

He was nervous again in the morning, but it didn't last. We spent the entire weekend fucking and sucking, with me doing all of the former and him doing the vast majority of the latter. The more he relaxed the more he loved it; he spent at least half an hour Sunday morning telling me all about my cock while I read the paper and we watched a ballgame. If I'd ever been curious about whether you could feel my pulse in a particular vein or about what angles made the head swell or how my balls moved when you let them out of your mouth, well, now I knew.