Stephen Makes a Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STEPHENA
STEPHENA
287 Followers

Stephen shrugged

'Well you do to me.'

'Anyway, I've made my decision.'

Lauren smiled and Stephen knew it was going to be good news.

'I'm really nervous about it all, but somehow I feel I can't let the opportunity go, but I don't want to do anything horrible. Also I'm worried about my family or someone I know seeing it.'

'Oh Lauren, Lauren, I told you the other day, you wont have to anything you don't want to, but I think on the day, when the other girls are there you'll get in to it and realise this is just a way to make money and have fun at the same time.'

'Yes, erm about the money, what sort of amount will you give me? I don't earn a lot over there, but I want to go to Uni. next year, so anything will help.'

Yes, how about two hundred pounds and 15% of any knock on income?'

'How much will 15% be?'

'I don't know for certain but I reckon we will be looking at maybe £10,000 minimum if I'm right in my homework, so that would be £1,500.

'Wow! What about the video, people seeing it?'

'Right, I can't guarantee no one will see it but it's unlikely. There wont be a video as such, it will be sold as a downloadable DVD on the internet, but only in the USA, you wont be able to see it in this country. Lorna is an expert in computers and she will sort that side of it.'

Lauren looked reassured and nodded in approval.

'Are you OK with the terms?'

'Definitely', said Lauren with enthusiasm, 'I'm looking forward to it, when will we do it?.'

'Soon, I hope, but if you give me a contact number, I'll be in touch. It will be a week, two weeks maybe?'

'OK, have you got a pen?'

'Stephen handed her is card and a pen and she scribbled down the number.'

'Thanks baby.'

Lauren looked surprised at being addressed as 'baby', but then relaxed and smiled. Her doe brown eyes sparkled, making Stephen shiver with delight. He leant over and whispered in her ear.

Lauren looked at him and went red but began to giggle helplessly. Stephen began to laugh too and they hugged each other warmly.

'I've got to go Stephen, I'll be hearing from you yeah?'

'Definitely Lauren, take care!'

A week passed as Stephen made the necessary arrangements. He needed to check a few things regarding the laws in the USA and what was permitted regarding blue movies. Some research revealed he had to obtain a birth certificate from everyone. When he phoned Lauren about this it turned out that it had been lost so she had to get a copy. This took a few days and held everything up. Eventually, everything seemed to be OK and he arranged to meet Lorna and Jackie to discuss some details and work out what they were going to do.

They had the meeting at Jackie's house on the Monday evening. Stephen introduced the two girls.

'So you're our camera girl!' Pronounced Lorna when they had settled down with a glass of wine each.

'Yep, I've had my instructions from Stephen and I think it's going to be good. Have you done anything like this before Lorna.'

'Oh no, it's new to me – I'm getting quite excited by it all.'

'Yes, it's going to be fun I think.'

'Anyway', Stephen butted in, 'I would like to hear some ideas for a scenario for the film.'

There was an array of suggestions, but nothing that was quite right.

Stephen looked from girl to girl and had an idea.

'Hang on, how about this? Me you and Lauren are out for a walk. Lauren in a school uniform, we're her teachers or something and while we're out we spot Julia and...

They discussed the rest of the details of the film over the bottle of wine until they were happy with it. Stephen was sure the other two girls would be OK with it but phoned them the following morning to check it over. Julia was OK with it also agreed to sex and could make the date of the filming. However Lauren was a little uneasy about wearing a school uniform in the park but after much gentle persuasion by Stephen came round in the end.

'Ah Lauren, it'll suit you so much and it will turn me on big time.'

'I'll feel silly'.

'No you wont baby, anyway, it wont be for that long outside. We'll move back to my house and everything will be indoors from then on.'

'Oh OK then, I suppose it's alright, I've still got my old one, unless you've got some props'.

Stephen couldn't believe his ears.

'You've got your own uniform! Bloody ell Lauren yes bring that! Oh one other thing, I want to finish the movie with a facial ending.'

'What's that?'

'Ah you're so sweet. It's where I come over the girls face – yours to be precise.'

'Oh OK'.

'Really? I expected you to protest.'

'I don't mind as long as it doesn't go in my eyes, my ex did it once and it stung like buggery'.

Stephen laughed out loud.

'That sounds so funny coming from you Lauren.'

'Oh, it did though, it was 'orrible'.

'I know babe, OK anyway we've got a date – how does next Sunday sound?'

'That's OK with me'.

'OK, I'll ring you on the Saturday to make sure you're OK.'

A few days later the five met at Stephen's house at 10 O'clock. The girls were all introduced to each other and there was lots of hugging and kissing. Julia had a large bottle of Highland Spring, which was nearly empty.

'OK, Jackie do you mind taking your car? I'll take the other three in mine.'

It's a quiet Sunday morning in the park. There's a few clouds, the sun occasionally peeping through. Stephen is walking along with Lorna and Lauren. The older girl is wearing a thick khaki woollen pullover and tight brown cords. Lauren is wearing a blue blazer, red and blue striped tie, white blouse, navy pleated skirt and black tights.

Stephen: 'Are you going to get better grades in your last year Lauren?'

Lauren: 'Yes, I hope so. Miss Whittaker has said you can help me is that right?'

Stephen: 'Of course, I'm sure you'll do a lot better if you're a good girl.'

Lorna: 'Oh I'm sure she'll be a good girl Stephen.' Lorna suddenly looks serious and turns to Lauren. 'If you're not Madam, there'll be trouble, do you understand!'

Lauren: 'Yes Miss Whitacker.'

The trio continue their walk and we cut to Julia who is coming in the other direction. She looks to be in some discomfort and is holding her tummy. She looks round to see if anyone is coming and begins to unfasten her jeans but stops as she sees the small party approaching. She looks round the other way and now seems to be in some distress with an anguished expression on her face.

Stephen: 'What's up with that silly bitch? Why is she bobbing up and down like that?'

Lorna and Lauren laugh.

Lorna: 'Looks like she needs a piss if you ask me. Are you OK love?'

Julia: 'I'm busting for a wee and my zip is stuck, oh fuck can you help me?' Lorna tries to help her with the zip but it doesn't appear to want to move.

Julia: 'Oh no, I think I'm gonna wet myself.'

Stephen: 'Haaa, I've got to see this!'

Julia: 'It's not funny.'

Lorna: 'Stop it Stephen.'

Lauren seems to find the whole thing amusing too and begins to giggle. Julia continues to play with the zip but to no avail.

Julia: 'Oh no.'

The camera homes in on Julia's crotch, which has suddenly gone a darker shade of navy.

Julia: 'I'm sorry about this but..'

The darker patch spreads along her jeans on to the top of her thighs, a dark streak forming down one leg. She steps with her legs slightly further apart and a trickle of liquid comes from her jeans. It's just a slow trickle at first but as the wet patch spreads down her legs, the trickle becomes a dribble and in a few seconds a steady stream of golden yellow wee is splattering on the floor between her feet.

Julia: 'Ah that feels better.'

Julia has drunk a 75cl bottle of water and it takes nearly a minute for the piss to stop flowing from her jeans.

Just as she has finished a jogger runs by and does a double take at Julia and the pool on the ground and then looks at Jackie with the camera. He carries on running with a bemused expression.

Stephen: 'I'm sorry, that must be awful.'

Julia pretends to weep.

Julia: 'The thing is, I'm visiting here for the day and I don't have any change of clothes, what am I going to do?'

Stephen: 'If you like you can come back to my house and clean up, I can lend you some jogger bottoms or something.'

Julia: 'Oh really, that's kind of you.'

Stephen: 'I'm Stephen by the way, I'm a teacher and this is Lorna my colleague and Lauren, who is doing some extra-curricula activities.'

Julia:'OK, my name's Julia.'

The next scene we see is in Stephen's bedroom. He is rummaging through his wardrobe as Julia comes in followed by the two other girls.

Lorna: 'We've managed to get the zip down after all that.'

Stephen: 'A bit late now, here's your jogger bottoms.'

Julia: 'Thanks.'

Julia disappears briefly to change her clothes and wash in his bathroom out of shot as the other three chat briefly about the morning's escapade.

Lorna: She seems like a nice girl, but she should have gone earlier.

Stephen: Yeah, actually it as a bit of a turn on watching her pee herself like that.

Lauren looks shocked.

Lorna: Mmmm, I think I have an idea.

Julia comes back in.

Julia: 'I don't know how I will ever thank you for this.'

Lorna: 'I know how you could thank him.'

Julia: 'Oh how?'

Lorna steps towards Stephen and unbuttons his jeans. As she pulls them down she drops to her knees and proceeds to remove his boxers. She turns to Julia.

Lorna: 'Like this.'

Lauren: 'Miss Whitacker, what are you doing!? Do you want me to go?'

Lorna: 'Stay where you are Lauren.'

Stephen is starting to harden and Lorna begins to wank him slowly.

Lorna: 'Lie on the bed Stephen and me and Julia will suck you off.'

Stephen lies down as Lorna takes his cock in her mouth while Julia licks the shaft. Lauren sits on the bed and watches the other two and fumbles with the buttons on her blouse nervously. Julia and Lorna continue to share Stephens cock, alternately licking and sucking him, giggling happily.

Lorna looks up at Lauren.

Lorna: 'You look a bit out of it there Lauren, would you like to share Mr Andrew's dick with us?'

Lauren: 'I don't know.'

Lorna: 'You want to get those good grades don't you?'

Lauren: 'OK then.'

Lauren moves up and sits between Stephen's thighs and looks at him and smiles. Then she leans forward and begins to suck him. Stephen can feel it get just a little bit harder as she fellates him with her lovely soft lips. The other two get low and both tickle the shaft with their tongues. Stephen's dick is now absolutely rock hard as the three girls begin to take turns in licking and gobbling him. The camera zooms in on the action, the microphone picking up the wonderful slurping noises as the girls play with his cock. Stephen has his eyes closed and is clearly enjoying the whole thing immensely. Julia is very good and when it is her turn, deep throats him taking his whole length ball deep her saliva trickling down, which the other two lap up with their tongues. They continue to make a meal of Stephen's throbbing penis before Lorna breaks off and assumes a kneeling position.

Lorna: 'Let's get some clothes off and give him a real treat.'

The girls begin to undress. Lauren has small but pretty breasts with pink nipples and slightly puffy areolas. Julia has beautifully full tits and luscious nipples. She leans over Stephen and allows him to suck them as the other two wank him and fondle his balls. They continue to undress and are soon down to their panties. Julia eases hers down to reveal her gorgeous peach-shaped bum. Lauren has a petite but nicely rounded bottom and a really thick dark muff. Julia and Lorna both kiss him as Lauren continues to jerk him off.

Lorna: 'I think you should show him just how much you're grateful for getting you out of those piss-soaked jeans.'

Julia looks at Stephen seriously and begins to finger herself. She repositions herself and then squats down onto his dick, taking him gradually into her pussy.

Lorna and Lauren play with her breasts as she begins to rise up and down. The two girls exchange a kiss and then Lorna kisses the Spanish girl as she rides Stephen's cock bronco style.

Julia begins to make little mewing noises as she feels increasing sensations of his throbbing meat in her vagina. Lorna moves around the back of Julia and slaps her bottom and then fondles her tits from behind. Lauren is now snogging Stephen and he has two fingers in her pussy, which has become nicely moist.

After a couple minutes more of cow girl, Stephen gets up and takes Julia from behind. He fucks her hard, plunging his cock in firmly. She squeals with pleasure at the fantastic feelings in her body. Lorna strokes Lauren's breasts and the two embrace before engaging in a long girly kiss. The camera focuses in on them, alternating between them and the couple who are fucking like billio.

Stephen can feel he's getting close and pulls out and indicates to Lauren to kneel on the bed. He stands above her and she looks up at him, her young face waiting eagerly for the gift he is about to deposit on her. Lorna is wanking him as Julia tickles his legs.

The camera focuses on his face as he is clearly close to orgasm and then switches to Lauren as a jet of spunk flies over her face, followed by another. Her face his streaked with hot wet cum. There is a pause and then a third squirt splatters on her mouth and Stephen wanks the last few drops on her chin.

----------------------------------------------------

'Ah fuck that was good, that was absolutely fucking awesome! Well done everybody.'

Jackie switched off the camera. She was gobsmacked.

'I'll tell you what Stephen, that is without doubt the most erotic 30 minutes of sex, I have ever seen. Nothing can improve on that. My pants are damp from the excitement.'

'These three were the stars – you were fabulous, thankyou.'

He exchanged kisses with them all.

'Julia, how good were you!'

'I'm happy to have been a part of this Stephen, it was really, really good.'

Lauren was beaming, Stephen had not seen her so relaxed.

'You were great baby, you did the schoolgirl bit really well and then got into the flow of it. Are you glad you came?'

'Definitely. I want to do it again. Will you shag me Stephen?'

'What now?'

'No, but sometime. I want you to.'

For the first time in a long while Stephen felt embarrassed. The other three girls looked at each other in surprise.

'Erm, it would be a pleasure Lauren.'

'I better get this disc safe', said Jackie.

'Yes', confirmed Lorna, I'll get some copies burned this afternoon.'

'Thanks babe, you're a star. Shall we get showered and then I'll take us all down to the pub for a drink and a meal.'

'Good idea', the girls said in unison.

STEPHENA
STEPHENA
287 Followers