Stephen Turns Over

Story Info
She found ass play in "Sandra Turns Over." It's his turn.
1.2k words
4.35
74.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A while back I wrote a story called "Sandra Turns Over," about my wife Sandra, or rather, about her big sexy ass. And how, after she put on some pounds after a few kids, she got into my playing with her ass, and finally, into my fucking her ass.

It usually starts like this. We start making out, my hands going all over her curvy body, feeling her heavy breasts, her soft belly, her love handles, then down to that gorgeous big ass. My hands slides between her legs and sometimes she's already dripping wet and her pussy seems to suck my fingers inside. That's when I really love to go down on her, when she's just pumping the juices out and I can smear them all over my face as I lick her and she moans and grinds against me.

I push her thick thighs up and grab that glorious ass with both hands, kneading its soft round globes. I lick my way down from her pussy to her asshole and start flicking around the little wrinkled edges with my tongue, then digging into it. It relaxes a little and I delve my tongue in further, she starts pushing back, like she wants something to push in further, to really force her asshole open and give it a good workout.

One night, I wetted one finger in her pussy and then began to trace the outline of her asshole with the intention of sliding it in. I felt sure she was in the mood for ass fun, but to my surprise she slid away from me and sat up. "Lie on your stomach," she said.

Aha, so this is what she has in mind, I thought. Once in a while she gets so into the idea of ass play that she wants to give it back to me, like she did after that first time I fucked her ass. She slid a pillow into place and I straightened my hard cock under me so it was comfortable.

Then she climbed on top of me and began kissing my neck. The full weight of her was on me, her big breasts pressing against my back, her body meeting mine all the way down, engulfing me... then she slid down, her dangling breasts brushing their way down my back, then over my ass, where she pressed them against my buttocks, then slid between my legs.

She split my legs apart and I felt her face move between my cheeks, and her hot tongue flick against my asshole. She did that for a moment and then I felt a finger slide in, ripping its way inside me, pain and pleasure, shock and desire all at once. She began to slide the finger in and out as she moved up a bit, her big tits rolling against my back with each thrust.

She pulled the finger out. I looked up, assuming she wanted to fuck, but she pushed me back face down. I lay there for a few moments, listening to her rustle around, not sure what she was doing. Then she was behind me and I heard a pop, like a cap opening. A moment later I felt cold lube running down the crack of my ass and her finger spreading it inside me. What was she planning, two fingers? Something brushed against me, or bounced...

And I knew in an instant. She spread my ass open, poised between my legs. And then I felt silicone press against my asshole, and start to push my asshole open.

Really, properly speaking, one should be asked first if one wants a cock in one's ass, even an artificial one. But I hadn't asked before I shoved my cock in her ass, I had wooed her along in a state of pre-orgasmic delirium, her consent in the form of moans of pleasure. Now the dildo began to force its way in, opening me up wide. I had two choices, it seemed to me-- be a hypocrite and probably spoil ass play for good between us, or take it like a man and let her have her fun as I'd had mine.

I arched my butt up and prepared to get fucked.

The dildo slid in all the way, and once it was deep inside me I felt Sandra's full weight against me, driving it. Fucking me. She slid back out and then-- wham, that was a real fucking, the full weight of another human as they shoved their dick deep in your ass. Wham! Another one, splitting me open, electrifying nerves all the way up my ass chute. I felt her tits brushing against my back as her heavy hips put their full force against my ass.

"Do you like it?" Sandra whispered as she lay atop me.

"Nnnnnh," I said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that," she said, giving me an extra-rough thrust to show she wanted real answers. "Tell me what you like."

"You, doing me-- nnnnh."

"Doing what?"

"You... fucking me."

"Fucking what?"

"Fucking my ass."

She grabbed my shoulders and fucked harder. "You like being fucked in the ass?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes I like nnnnnh being fucked in the ass nnnnh."

"What do you like about it?"

I stopped. "I have to turn over. I'm about to break my cock."

"Okay," she said, and pulled the dildo out of my ass. "But we're not done with this yet."

"Fine," I said, and rolled over onto my back. There was my wife, in all her curvaceous soft and chubby glory, with a bright blue dildo bouncing off her mound, attached to a black strap harness. I have to say, I never expected to see that.

She grabbed my legs and pushed them in the air; then I watched as she aimed her blue dildo right at my ass and-- oh yes yes yes, slide it in baby. "Fuck me," I croaked.

"I planned on it," she said, and then the thing slid deep into my bowels again, lighting me up like the streets of Vegas. "You like this? Getting fucked?"

"Yes I like getting fucked--"

"By my cock."

"Yes I like getting fucked by your cock," I said, bucking against her with my ass, wanting her to split me open, ride me hard, take me.

She fucked me for several minutes, but eventually I had to stop. It was simply too much. She slipped the harness off and then she knelt between my legs, licking my balls, popping the head of my cock into her mouth. It only took a moment before I was shooting an enormous load into her mouth, which she vacuumed up greedily.

Lying side by side a few minutes later, I was dazed by desire, by the willingness and hunger of my big, ripe, juicy wife. "So you liked getting fucked by my cock," she said to me, running her hands over my chest.

"Could there be any doubt," I said.

"No, I suppose not," she said. "I liked seeing you getting fucked by my nice hard cock."

"God, you're just incredible," I said, and I meant every word.

She looked at me for a moment, like she had something to say. And then it came out, the next idea from my wild, unpredictable wife, "I think I'd like to see you getting fucked by a nice hard cock, while you're fucking me at the same time," she said.

* * *

Read more sexy BBW tales at my page including "Sandra Turns Over," linked above and below the story.