Steph's New Life Ch. 02

Story Info
We meet Steph's roommates.
2.7k words
4.44
26.2k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come home with me," Steph asked, but it was more of a statement than a question.

"Where's home?" I asked. She was in New York as a poorly-paid intern, but wanted to be near the center of Brooklyn cool, so she'd made some sacrifices about her living situation for the six-month duration of her work. She did get to live in hip Bushwick, but it was in a big loft conversion shared with seven guys.

"It's part of pushing myself to be more daring," she explained on the train.

We huffed up the stairs to the fourth floor - the freight elevator was both broken and off limits - and she opened the door to her place. It was a huge space - the whole floor of what must have been a warehouse. Four rooms had been built in plywood along one wall. Those were for the guys with steady jobs who paid most of the rent.

The three other guys and Steph had a pair of bunk beds, each bed jury-rigged with a curtain for some modicum of privacy and dark. For New York and the price, I guess, it wasn't so bad.

Her roommates were all out, by appearances, which she said was normal: they all had bands and some even had girlfriends.

She grabbed leftovers from the fridge, and we ate while teasing each other about our plans for tomorrow. I suggested we go to a club and she could try out the experiences of her college girlfriends. She countered that we could go to a beach and see if she could draw the most attention. I suggested that she could get naked on the subway. She suggested skinny dipping in a public pool.

"Let's try all of them," she said, "and more. But we'll need some outfits, so first things first tomorrow: we'll go shopping again."

We were beat and decided to head to bed. As we finished up the dishes, one of her roommates came home: Nate, who had one of the bedrooms. He closed his door, reminding me of the privacy we wouldn't have that night.

"How do you change for bed in this place filled with guys?"

"It's tricky. So far, I've been changing in the toilet, but that's getting old. Maybe tonight I'll change right here," she said, fingering the hem of her shirt. "And maybe I'll be brave enough to sleep in the nude!"

With a glance at Nate's door, she quickly shed her shirt and skirt and climbed into her top bunk. I stripped to my boxers and followed her.

"Aren't you a coward," Steph mocked, pulling down my boxers to show my stiffening cock. She threw my boxers to the floor and closed the curtain, leaving me a naked climb in the morning or if I needed to pee at midnight, and making us some privacy for the moment.

I forgot my anxiety as she moved her head to my crotch and licked my shaft. Steph took one ball and then the other in her mouth, making me moan. She tongued her way back up to my bulging head and licked the tip. Then, in one swift move, she took me all the way in, her lips at the base of my cock, her nose in my pubic hair. "Oh, Steph," I cried.

"Shhh," she said, pulling away, "my roommates."

Sure enough, the sound of the door closing and conversation came through the curtain. "That's Tom and Sufjan," she said. "Tom's got one of bunks over there," she pointed, "and Sufjan's below us."

She returned to her skillful work on my cock, and I stifled the increasingly hard-to-contain moans that her mouth, and then her hands elicited.

Tom and Sufjan were talking about some new band and an avant-garde poet they'd just seen, and there I was, a mere curtain separating us, getting one of the best blow jobs I'd ever had. I was close to cumming, but didn't want the fun to end.

I pulled Steph's face to mine and kissed her, deeply. She was on top of me, again, like in the park, except we were both nude. Her firm tits against my chest and her wet pussy sliding on my cock had me ready to fuck her again. But I wanted to make her wait.

"Roll over," I whispered.

We kissed again, with me on top. The tip of my hard cock pressed into her wet entrance. "Fuck me again," she hissed, "please."

"Not yet," I answered as I brought my face toward her pussy, teasing her thighs and belly on my way. I looked in her eyes, both of us filled with lust, and lapped at her pussy.

She moaned in response. Tom and Sufjan's conversation stopped.

My tongue found her clit, and then my teeth. Steph cried out.

"I guess Stephanie has company," one of her roommates said.

"And those would be his clothes."

"It's about time; a girl so pretty doesn't need to be so picky."

"You're just jealous that she turned you down."

"You're just jealous I was brave enough to do more than look."

Steph and I froze. And then I returned to her pussy, guiding a finger inside and continuing to lick and nibble her clit. She moaned. I slipped another finger inside her, and nibbled harder. She put her hand on my shoulders and pulled me to her face.

"Fuck me, Harvey," she whispered.

"What?" I hissed.

"Fuck me!"

I slid inside her and followed her orders, giving her the fuck we couldn't in the park. Sufjan and Tom were silent and our moans and dirty talk got less controlled.

"You are so wet for me. You've been wanting this all day."

"Your big cock is splitting me open so good. Fill me up! Deeper! Fuck me!"

I reached down to finger her clit again, and her moans intensified.

"You know just how to touch me. Rub my clitty and make me come!"

That put me over the edge, and as I shot load after load of my sticky cum into her, she bucked and thrashed in her own orgasm.

"Harvey, you're delicious."

"I love the way you fuck me."

We drifted to sleep, my hands on her tits and pussy, and hers on my cock.

+++++++

We woke up to sounds of activity in the kitchen area. Steph peeked her head out of the curtain and reported back. Sufjan and Tom were up, as was Nate. And Gary, who also had a private room, and Stevie, who shared Tom's bunk bed. The other two were either in their rooms or out of the loft.

Steph wrapped herself in the top sheet and climbed down to join her roommates. She found yesterday's panties in her purse and shimmied into them under the sheet and then threw me my boxers. I slipped into them and descended into the loft.

"Good morning, love birds!" Tom had made eggs for everyone to celebrate Steph getting laid, so we moved to the table, where he'd just poured us each a mug of coffee. We all introduced ourselves.

"You can't eat dressed in a sheet," Sufjan declared. "We may not be a fine restaurant, but we're no pigsty.

"Is this better?" Steph asked, dropping the sheet and replacing it with her left arm slung across her chest to hide the goods.

"Much," we answered in unison.

We dove into breakfast, me in my boxers, starting to show a tent, Steph's roommates in various forms of pajamas with and without shirts, and Steph in only her white panties and an arm to protect her modesty.

Finishing my eggs, I slid behind her and said, "let me free up your arm." I took a breast in each hand and pulled myself close behind her. Her hard nipples in my palms and the wiggle of her butt to align my cock in her crack told me that I'd done exactly what she wanted.

All eyes were on Steph as she finished eating. We talked about what each of her roommates did for fun and for a living, but damned if I remember anything but the feel of Steph's breasts in my hands, her nipples poking my palms. As we all finished eating and Sufjan cleared dishes to the sink, I slid my left arm across Steph's chest to cover both breasts with one arm and free my right hand for my coffee mug.

I sipped my coffee and Steph pushed harder back into me. Her roommates had mostly turned away from the table, leaving to shower, dress, or otherwise start their day, but Sufjan remained, facing away from us, doing dishes at the sink.

I put my mug down and slid my right hand to Steph's panties. She was soaked. Getting an idea and still pressed against her, I freed my hardening cock from my boxers and rubbed it along her panty-covered slit. She moaned, softly.

Getting more daring, I pulled her panties to the side and continued to rub my cock along her wet pussy. Steph leaned forward and arched her back, and quickly grabbed my cock and slid it inside her.

I returned my right hand to her breast, massaging her twin globes with both hands. She moved her hand to her clit and leaned her head back in ecstasy.

"So what are you two up to today?" Sufjan asked from the sink, glancing back at us.

"I was thinking we go to central park and fuck where we could get some privacy," I joked as I pinched Steph's nipples and thrust hard into her.

"Oh!" Steph moaned.

"Unless you had another idea, Steph?"

"You're such a tease, Harvey," she croaked gaining control over her voice. "Why won't you fuck me right here?"

She replaced my hands on her breasts and leaned forward, thrusting her hips against mine and pushing me deeper inside her.

We both moaned.

"You two are a hoot," Sufjan said from the sink where he'd finished the dishes, "wash your own mugs." He wandered off to his dresser and then the bathroom.

I grabbed Steph's hips and we really went at it. She let go of her tits and held on to the table for support. It didn't take long for us to come, as quietly as we could.

When we looked up, tucking my cock back in my boxers and putting her panties back in place, we had an appreciative audience. Tom was sitting on his bed, stroking his cock through his jeans. "The shower's free, guys," he said, "you probably need it."

He was probably right. After fucking in the park and in bed yesterday and again in the shared kitchen this morning, we reeked of sex.

"Lead the way," I said to Steph. We were still in our underpants, my boxers decorated by new cum stains and her panties damp from our shared juices and hanging loose from being pulled aside for our kitchen quickie. Steph was still topless, but seemed to have given up trying to cover up for her seven roommates. Tom had, after all, just watched us fuck.

The bathroom was as jury-rigged as the rest of the loft. A short wall had been built coming perpendicular from an edge of the loft, and along one side were three toilets, separated by plywood with curtains for doors. on the other side of the wall were two shower stalls, if you'd call them that. Whoever had put them together had little concern for privacy. At least there was a tile floor with a ridge surrounding the whole thing, so no squeegeeing was required.

The two showers together were enclosed by a six-foot-high curtain rod. The several smaller curtains that kept them private from the room left a number of gaps along the way. And between the two showers, the constructor had mounted a piece of glazed glass or something like it, so showerers could only see shadows of each other. The only problem, for my modesty, at least, was that the barrier between the shower came from about my knee-height to pec-height. Hooks for towels on either side of the showers completed the accommodations.

One of the showers was already running.

Steph grabbed a towel and brought me over to the other one. "It must be Sufjan. He's been trying to see me naked since I moved in," she whispered. "Maybe today's his luck day."

Steph hung the towel up and got in, bringing me in with her. We shucked our underpants and tossed them out, and then she started the water.

Sufjan looked at us. Steph reacher her arms up while facing him, getting herself wet under the shower's flow. "You missed us fucking in the kitchen, Suf. But Tom can give you a full report, I bet. Just after he squeezes one out."

The privacy glass hid Sufjan's growing erection, but only a bit.

"Do I turn you on? Do you want what Harvey has?"

Sufjan and I were dumbfounded; we didn't expect this from Steph, but we hardly knew her.

"Do you want to watch while Harvey fucks me in the shower, just out of your reach?"

She pulled me behind her, guiding my hardening cock between her legs.

"Do you? Tell me you do, Suf."

"Yes," he croaked.

Steph leaned forward a bit, pressing her tits against the privacy glass, and brought my cock to her entrance. "Will you fuck me, Harvey?"

I didn't answer, but slid into her.

I fucked her slowly, rhythmically bringing my cock out of and then back into her pussy. She moaned.

I kissed her neck, then bit. She growled.

She reached one hand behind my head and tugged my hair. "Fuck me harder."

Sufjan worked his cock slowly, nervously, at first.

I grabbed her waist and slammed into her. She cried out.

Her other hand found my ass and pulled me into her as hard as she could.

I slid a hand to her clit, pressing it into her, and feeling my own cock run through her.

"Oh, God!" She called.

I feverishly rubbed her clit as we fucked like animals.

Steph was pressed into the glass that came only to her clavicle. We both looked into Sufjan's eyes, but she could see all of him. And she loved it. As he wanked with increasing abandon, I felt Steph's pussy get wetter and wetter on my cock. She was close, I was close, and Sufjan was at the edge.

"Kiss me, Sufjan."

Steph reached her hands over the divider to pull his face into hers while he kept tugging on his manhood. We came, the three of us, together.

Sufjan quickly finished his shower and took his leave. Steph and I talked about our plans for the day. "I just want to fuck you all day, all over the city," she said, "your big cock fits so well in my pussy, it'd be a shame to do anything else."

She suggested the club; I said I didn't want to wait until they opened to show her off. "How about the beach, then," she suggested, "we'll get proper attire en route."

It was decided. We got out of the shower, took turns with the towel, and didn't care who saw us as we paraded across the room in the buff. We felt the high of two morning fucks and a plan that excited us both.

We hurriedly dressed - I skipped the dirty boxers and went commando in yesterday's clothes. Steph had a harder time choosing what to wear. She wanted to turn heads, but wasn't ready to show the world what she'd just shown her roommates.

She settled on the bikini bottoms we'd bought yesterday with her cutoff jeans, but she left them unbuttoned and unzipped to draw attention. And on top, she wore the lacy white shirt we'd bought yesterday. The shirt was short enough to show off her tight belly, and lacy enough that it was obvious to the world that she had on no bra, but had enough fabric in the right places to preserve her modesty. The shirt hugged her in just the right way: the way her breasts moved in it had me - and her roommates! - drooling.

We hopped on the train to the Rockaways.