Steph's New Life Ch. 04

Story Info
We try on - and off - swimsuits.
3.1k words
4.58
28.9k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We entered the surf shop. They sold novelty t-shirts and chintzy souvenirs, but also high-end surfboards and body suits. A fit couple was looking at surfboards and a couple of frat boys were laughing at the stupid jokes on the t-shirts. A tall blonde caught my eye in the swimwear department, which is where we were headed. Steph wasn't particularly happy with the selection. "No thongs," she said.

A salesclerk heard her and grabbed her elbow. "Actually, I've got a whole room for you," he said, leading us through a beaded curtain into a less PG version of the store. There were mannequins, female and male, wearing suits designed to hide just about nothing. "I'll let you browse," the clerk said, bowing out of the room.

We found a couple of options for Steph to try from the mix-and-match bin: teeny pairs of triangles with some strings that served as bikini tops, an almost sheer string bikini top, a thong and some daring bottoms that seemed no more than a pile of strings.

Steph insisted on trying each one on, so we went to the changing rooms. There were two, built into a wall facing the glass front of the store and right next to the cash register. Only a flimsy curtain separated the rooms from the store. As Steph went in, the clerk stopped her. For security reasons, he had to count what she was trying on.

"Good choices," he said to her as she stepped into the little room. "You're a lucky man," he said to me.

When she drew the curtain back the first time, she was still in her undone cut-offs and bikini bottom, but on top she'd put on a green string bikini top. As she came to show me, she walked had to walk right past the admiring clerk. "You've got an audience," I whispered.

"So, how do I look?"

She looked stunning. The small triangles of green of the top highlighted the paleness of her skin, and it showed an awful lot of skin. Her nipples poked through the thin fabric, and imagining it wet made my cock throb.

The clerk and I watched Steph walked back to the changing room. She turned to face us in the doorway of the room, reached behind her back, and pulled the strings of the bow. She held one end in each hand and spread her arms, and with them the bikini's strings, to either side. She winked, let the top hang from her neck, still covering her nipples, but just barely, and pulled the curtain shut.

"What was that?" A man walking into the store asked.

"Stay for the show," I said, not really knowing what would happen next.

Steph stuck her head out of the curtain. "Can you tell me how this one works?" She held out a pair of yellow triangles with loops at all three corners and one loop in the middle of a side. One corner of each was connected by a loop of string tied in a bow, and a longer string dangled from another corner.

"You put the loop of string behind your neck," the clerk instructed, "and then run the long string through the six loops at the bottom of the bikini top."

A minute later, Steph emerged in the yellow top and a black thong bottom. Almost all of her was on display, and her faced showed that she liked it almost as much as the three men watching her every move.

The two yellow triangles covering her on top highlighted her nipples poking through and held her breasts up, exposing delicious cleavage and offering great views of the sides of her breasts, too.

The clerk walked closer to her. "This one's special," he said, "may I show you why?"

Steph nodded.

"You're super sexy now, right?" We all nodded. "Watch what this suit can do."

The clerk put his hands on Steph's hips and, standing behind her, guided her to face one of the full-length mirrors in the middle of the store.

The half-dozen customers all turned to watch.

The clerk stood close behind Steph and ran his fingers up her sides to the string around her chest. Steph's breathing quickened.

He slid the fingers of his right hand under her right breast to grasp the bottom right corner of the fabric covering her left breast and grasped the bottom left corner with his other hand. He brought them together, turning the triangle into just a strip of fabric covering her nipple in the middle. Without letting his fingers leave her skin, he did the same to the right triangle.

The clerk slid his hands down Steph's ribs to her hips, where they rested on her thong, his fingers inches from her sex.

"Sexier?" He asked.

"Yes," Steph croaked.

"Wait one second," he said, and went off to the back room. He returned with a matching yellow bottom and handed them to Steph. "Put these on."

Steph flushed, realizing her adventure in this store was just beginning, and headed to the changing room.

"Actually," the clerk said, "those are a bit tricky to figure out. Why don't you let me help you with them."

"Ok." Steph stood in the changing room door, holding the curtain open for him.

"Let's do it out here," the clerk said, "I'm not allowed in the changing room with a customer. Company policy."

So Steph walked back to the middle of the store, all eyes on her. Her breasts bounced magnificently in the barely-there strips of fabric her top had become as she strutted to the clerk, the rest of us, and the mirror.

He had her stand facing the mirror again, and took his place behind her. Steph stood nervously, her legs pressed together.

The clerk took the yellow bottom from Steph. Like the top, it was a small triangle with three loops at the corners, but on one corner, a couple of inches of string separated the triangle from the loop Two more loops were in the middle of the opposite side. A long string went through those four loops.

He held the triangle in front of her crotch with the short string hanging toward the floor. "Hold this to yourself while I remove your thong."

Steph pressed the new bottom to herself and the clerk kneeled behind her. "Spread your legs a little, please?"

She complied and the clerk slowly, tantalizingly, lowered her thong, exposing her ass to the gathered crowd.

As the thing hit the floor, Steph kicked it aside, standing in the middle of a surf shop in nothing but a barely-there bikini top and the matching bottom held in front of her. The clerk's face was an inch from her bare ass, and had he stuck out his tongue, he'd have tasted her pussy.

The store was electrified with sexual energy and in an instant, smelled of Steph's pussy. We all knew that she was getting turned on putting on a show for us.

The clerk put a hand on top of Steph's holding the bottom in place and guided it down, while simultaneously taking hold of the short string and pulling it through her legs, his fingers half an inch from her most intimate place. "Keep holding on," he instructed, as he ran the long string through the four loops across Steph's hips and through the loop now at the top of her ass crack. he tied a bow at her hip and stood back.

The suit sat so low on her that a few pubes tufted out but was so small it was clear to everyone there that she shaved and left only a strip of hair on top. The string between her legs disappeared into her ass; I wanted to grab her and show her how hard she made me.

"How's that look? How do you feel?" The clerk asked.

Steph slowly turned and admired herself in the mirror. "I look great," she sighed, clearly aroused. "Can I just pay for it and walk out of here?"

"We're not done," the clerk said, returning his hands to her hips and bringing her back to the mirror.

Just like the triangles of the bikini top, this triangle was made to shrink, and so the clerk pulled the fabric triangle into a strip just like the ones of her top. More pubic hair showed out of the sides of her narrowed bikini bottom.

Steph opened her mouth and quietly moaned as the clerk's hands entered her public hair while adjusting the suit. She sighed as his hands returned to her hips.

"Sexier?"

Steph spun slowly, watching the store gape. "I like it."

The tall blonde we'd seen looking at swimwear was obviously inspired by the beginning of Steph's show. When the clerk had gone to find the bottoms for Steph, the blonde had disappeared into that back room of racier swimsuits. As Steph wowed the store with her shrunken, sexy, suit, the blonde emerged from the changing room.

She was gorgeous and toned. And nearly naked. On the bottom, she had on a tiny g-string that covered only the essentials. She couldn't have hidden any pubes under it, and it was so thin her pussy lips were clearly outlined, as was a prominent bar that pierced her clitoral hood. On top, she was wearing only her hands, cupping her breasts.

The blonde walked over to the clerk in the middle of the store and asked for his help finding a coverup for the boardwalk. As they went off, Steph came over to me.

"I thought I couldn't get more daring this morning," she said, "but that chick threw down the gauntlet."

"I'm enjoying the show - please don't stop."

"When the clerk adjusted my suit, I thought I was going to cum right there!"

"I know I was about to cream my pants."

The blonde found her coverup - it didn't cover much up - and the clerk rang her up before coming back to Steph, still exposed in the middle of the store.

"You want to see what really makes this suit special?" He asked.

"Please."

"Hold your breasts."

Steph cupped her tits and the clerk untied the string around her chest and pulled it out.

"Actually, he said, just use one hand on your breasts, because you'll need the other on your bottoms."

Steph adjusted, and as her hands slid in place, he untied the string that sat at her hips.

He took one of the longer strings and ran it through the loops at the top of her bikini bottom, his fingers in Steph's pubic hair. She blushed and squirmed a little. He did the same with the other string.

He tied some knots, and then ran one of the strings up to her breast and through the loops at the base of her top. He repeated the motion with the other side. As he put Steph's suit together, he ran his hands all along her breasts, nudging her covered nipples with his knuckles and touching as much skin as he could without being too obvious.

The clerk moved behind her again, and took the strings that ran from the front of her bikini bottom - still a small, scrunched strip of fabric - to her breasts on either side, and brought them behind her. He kneeled, his face an inch from her bare ass.

"Spread your legs, honey," he said, "the string part of the g-string has gotten lost."

Steph spread her legs to shoulder distance; far wider than he'd need. She leaned forward, too, putting his face right at her pussy.

As the clerk reached for the dangling string, Steph caught my eye. She winked at me and blew me a kiss.

Then she slid the bikini bottom higher on her belly, bringing the loop the clerk was looking for right next to the lips of her pussy. His hand found its mark, and Steph leaned further forward, putting her pussy in the clerk's face.

This time, he got the hint. His hand worked her clit as he slipped his tongue inside her. Steph's arms went to the mirror in front of her as she leaned further forward, forcing the clerk's face further into her and, simultaneously, dropping her suit, which dangled from her neck.

Steph looked in the mirror and recognized her nakedness and her audience. The thrill of the exposure pushed her over the edge. She cried out as the waves of her orgasm hit.

The clerk stood up and wiped Steph's juices off his face. As she recovered and her breathing slowed, he finished tying her suit together.

"It's on the house," he said.

Steph, silent from both shock at her actions and a little embarrassed, mumbled and looked at the floor. We bundled her clothes and left in a hurry.

"I can't believe I just did that," Steph said as we left the surf shop where she'd buried the clerk's face in her pussy. "And I can't believe I'm wearing this," she added, looking down at the three small strips of fabric connected by strings and hardly covering her. A few trimmed red pubes, matching her red hair, tufted from the bottom strip that only just covered her pussy.

"You're sure to turn heads," I said, "and that's what you wanted."

We walked toward the boardwalk and the beach. "Shit," she said, "we forgot to get you a suit."

"I'm happy just watching you."

"That's not how this is going to work," Steph said, taking my arm and dragging me to a shop off the boardwalk. "And I need a coverup and some sunscreen."

We started looking at men's suits. I found a pair of boardshorts that I thought might do, but Steph would have none of that. She held up a thong. "My butt's too hairy," I demurred.

I went to the changing room with a speedo and a pair of snug-looking shorts. If Steph was going to flaunt her body, she wanted company.

The young woman, maybe 19, who worked at the store counted my items as she opened the curtain to the changing room for me. The store's uniform seemed to be for clerks to wear the beachwear they sold. She wore a black and white polka dot string bikini that showed off her toned, tan legs and cleavage that was hard to look away from. The white shirt she wore on top had a deep-v neck that left her cleavage and some of her bikini top on display. Pinned to her chest was a name badge: Natalie.

Natalie looked me and the swimwear I was going to try on up and down. "Let me know if you need any help," she said with a wink, "anything at all."

I went into the changing room and closed the curtain. Taking a deep breath, I stripped nude. Here was my moment of truth.

I put on the speedo. I'd never worn anything that drew such attention to my cock in public before, and it the idea was turning me on some.

I opened the curtain and walked into the storeroom floor. Steph had gone off looking for a coverup - I saw her look at me from a ways away and flash me a big smile.

Natalie, however, was right there to help.

"How does it look?" I asked nervously.

She walked around me, taking in my whole body.

She reached for my hips and ran her fingers around the waistband of the speedo, just inches from my cock, tugging here and there at the suit. She knelt behind me and did the same along the part of the suit covering my bum. "You've got a nice ass," she said, gently caressing it. She wasn't helping my growing arousal, which was still pretty much under control.

"Turn around."

I turned, and Natalie, still kneeling, had her face right in front of my covered cock. The outline of my cock was clear.

"I've never worn one of these before," I said, "and have no idea how to, uh, arrange the goods." I'd gone with pointing my cock down.

"Try having your," she paused, looking for the word, "manhood pointing up."

I headed toward the changing room.

"No - just adjust right here, no need to be embarrassed."

So, facing Natalie, whose eyes were still at cock-level, I slid my hand into the speedo and moved my cock to point at my chin. The waistband threatened to expose me, but my cock came just shy of making it gape.

"You've really got something to work with here," she said. "May I?"

I nodded and Natalie reached into the suit. Her fingers wrapped around my shaft and then found their way south to my balls, which she caressed. I was getting hard, and the tip of my cock was beginning to escape from the top of the suit. I leaked a small amount of precum.

"This won't do," Natalie said, "we can't stain a suit before you buy it." She moved closer. Her tongue darted out of her mouth to catch my precum, and she stuffed my cock back into the suit.

"Why don't you try on the other one?"

I returned to the changing room and stripped out of the speedo. As it hit the floor, the curtain opened and Natalie swiftly entered, closing the curtain behind her. "Concierge service," she said by way of explanation. "And I want that cock inside me."

Natalie's bikini bottoms joined my speedo on the floor. She sat me down on the chair in the changing room and straddled me. I snuck a hand between her legs - she was sopping wet. "Fuck me," she whispered, and I slid my cock inside her. The illicit thrill of fucking in the dressing room, only a thin curtain separating us from the store got us both going. Natalie was thrashing on my cock as she approached a climax, and I felt one building in me too.

"What's going on in here?" The curtain opened and it was Steph. "Can I buy this wrap?" She asked, winking at me.

Natalie and I separated and she went to help Steph while I put on the second suit.

I emerged from the changing room in a very snug suit that had a very little bit of fabric down my legs. But it was much thinner than the speedo - you could see every vein in my cock.

Natalie and Steph were both waiting for me. "Buy that one," they said in unison.

As she rang me up, Natalie invited me to her parents' house, where there would be a pool party later that evening. She wrote down the address and insisted that Steph and I come "so we can finish what we started. I'm going to be so wet all day waiting for your fine cock."

Steph and I walked to the beach.