Steph's New Life Ch. 05

Story Info
We meet new friends on the beach
3.4k words
4.63
16.8k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We found a spot on the beach next to a group of college kids: three girls in small bikinis and two guys in ordinary trunks. We laid out our towels and decided to try the water first. It was too cold to stay in for long, so we quickly returned to our towels. The college kids had been watching and sucking on their beers. Judging by the stack of empties, they were having a good time.

"Can you guys help lather us up?" Steph asked the college kids. One of the guys, tall, with the sharp cheekbones and chiseled abs that make women melt came over to her and the one of the girls - a beauty whose suit emphasized her generous cleavage and tan legs - to me. Steph and I lay on our fronts, and let them work us over.

My girl's hands felt fantastic. She massaged the lotion into my back and moved down toward my trunks, and then she started at my feet and worked her way up. He hands ran up and down the top of my thighs, and then she did the outside, and then her hands slowly crept up the inside of my thighs.

"Spread your legs some for me," she breathed, stepping between my legs and leaning her chest against my back, her hands inches from my balls and her mouth at my neck. She rubbed the lotion into my exposed thighs and then ran a finger around the leg holes of my tight suit.

"We shouldn't leave anything exposed, should we?" She asked as she slid her hands under my suit and around my thighs, brushing against my balls as she pulled them out and moved her hands to the top of my suit, which got the same treatment.

"Turn around," she said.

I laid on my back, facing the lovely young woman in her skimpy bikini. My cock was hard and obvious. My masseuse introduced herself. "I'm Jenny," she said.

"Harvey."

She quickly did the front of my legs and then straddled me for access to my chest, grinding her bikini-covered pussy right into me. She slowly rubbed the lotion in with her hands, but her hips moved right along with her hands.

"You've got a nice touch, Jenny," I said.

"And you've got a nice chest, Harvey," she said, and then leaned in, her breasts pressed against my chest, "and a nice cock."

I glanced over at Steph and saw that she was getting a similar treatment. Since her suit covered almost nothing, she was being worked over very thoroughly. Her boy had his hands all over her, and Steph was cooing her appreciation.

When Steph's boy finished, after keeping his paws on her as long as he could make any excuse to, Steph rearranged her suit to cover herself back up.

We made introductions. The girls, in addition to Jenny, were Samantha and Alyssa, each more delicious than the next, and the guys were John, who'd been feeling Steph up, and Harold.

Harold opened new beers for all of us.

They were high school friends on the beach for the last days before their senior year at different colleges. They'd each been working all summer and hadn't had a chance for the crazy adventures they had promised each other on Memorial day.

"What were you going to do?" I asked.

"Well," Jenny said, "Harold's still a virgin, and we were going to fix that."

Harold blushed and looked at Steph, who smiled.

"And none of us have been to an orgy," Jenny continued.

"Jenny just wanted a summer of non-stop sex since she dumped her cheating ex in May," Samantha retorted, "and she's projecting her lustful appetites onto all of us."

"Samantha uses that same psychology crap to explain why she can't pick up men in bars," Alyssa added.

"It was just that once, jerk!"

John tried to be the voice of reason: "It's our last summer to be kids, and I guess we all kinda want to go wild while before we go back to school and then all too soon have to find a real job."

"I've got an idea," Steph said, "if one of you has a camera."

Samantha fished one out of her bag.

"We're going to make each of you the photo album of your wild summer. We'll act out your wildest fantasies of what the summer could have been and you'll have the pictures to remember them by. We'll obviously be constrained by the venues and props we've got here, but it looks like there's a bar up there."

They thought about it for only a moment before agreeing. "Who wants to go first?" Steph asked.

Jenny spoke up first: "How're we going to take a picture of Harold losing his virginity? Samantha, Alyssa, and I are basically like your sisters."

Steph took control. "How did you imagine it going, Harold?"

"Well," he started, "I guess it could happen in a bar. I approach a woman, buy her a drink, and we flirt for a while, getting friendly. I kiss her, and then she lets me feel her up at the bar. I guess we don't have a bedroom here, so maybe we make love in the bathroom or a dark hallway?"

"I'm pretty sure that no one makes love in a bar bathroom," Samantha giggled, "that's called fucking."

"Ok, Harold," Steph interrupted, "I'll be your co-star. Alyssa, will you take pictures?"

Steph sent Alyssa and Harold to the bar ahead of her and stayed behind to change. She needed a short skirt for easy access - Jenny had one. After Steph put Jenny's skirt on, we re-tied the bikini top to its most conservative, but still quite revealing triangles and Steph let the g-string bottom land on the beach towel. She set off for Harold's bar adventure.

"What'll we do while we wait?" Samantha asked.

"How about spin the bottle?" Jenny replied, grinning at me.

John found an empty bottle and put it in the sand between the four of us remaining. It pointed to Samantha, who crawled over to him, sat in his lap, placed a hand on his chest, and gave him a quick peck. John reached for her head and pulled her in for a deeper kiss. After a minute, Jenny separated them.

Samantha returned to her towel and spun. The bottle landed on Jenny, who shrugged and leaned into Samantha for a quick kiss. Jenny didn't spin; she just pointed the bottle to me.

Jenny pushed me to lie on my back, then straddled me. Her lips met mine for a salty, beery kiss. And another. She pressed her breasts into my bare chest and grabbed my neck as she pulled me in for another. I got her hint and grabbed her ass, pulling her bikini-covered pussy into my growing erection.

"Enough, you two," Samantha called.

Jenny sat up, still pressing our crotches together. "Ok," she said, "but I'm not moving."

Samantha handed me the bottle to spin, and I just pointed the bottle to Jenny.

I rolled us over, so Jenny's back was on the sand. Her hands pulled my ass into her, and we kissed, deeply.

John and Samantha had had enough. "We're off to take a quick dip," John called.

Jenny and I stayed put, dry-humping on the beach, her bare legs wrapped around me, until Alyssa, Harold, and Steph returned.

Steph cleared her throat and Jenny and I sheepishly separated. John and Samantha must have seen them return, as they ran up shortly from the water.

"How'd it go?" I asked.

Harold had brought a tablet to the beach that could show the pictures from the camera, so we gathered round a the small but not tiny screen for the slideshow.

There were some pictures of Harold at the bar, and then Steph walking in. A photo showed Harold talking to the bartender ("that's when I sent a drink over!" Harold proudly told us) and then the two of them sitting next to each other. Then Harold's hand was on Steph's thigh, and then they kissed, with his hand on her breasts.

The next few pictures showed them kissing, but with Harold's hand up Steph's short skirt and Steph's head thrown back, enjoying herself. And then there was a picture of them headed, hand-in hand, to the back of the bar. And then a shot of Harold pinning Steph to a wall, a hand on her breast and one between her legs. Her hands were on his swim trunks.

"Ooooooh," Jenny gushed, "this is about to get good!"

In the next shot, Harold's cock was out and hard, his trunks halfway down his legs. Steph crouched in front of him, her lips at the tip of his cock and her skirt at her waist, exposing a hungry pussy. Samantha blushed and turned to Harold: "I didn't know you were packing that monster!"

"I'll say," Jenny chimed in, "if I had known, you wouldn't have stayed a virgin so long!"

In the next picture, Steph's legs were around Harold and her lips on his neck. Her skirt was hiked up, but Harold's body hid the action from the camera.

"Now you go softcore?" Samantha harangued Alyssa. "Did they actually fuck?"

Alyssa smiled and showed the next snapshot. They had moved to the bathroom, as evidenced by the sink Steph was sitting on, her legs splayed wide. Harold stood between them, his cock at the entrance to Steph's pussy.

The next shot showed Harold's cock halfway in, ecstatic expressions on both their faces. And the last picture was of Steph on the sink with Harold's cum on her belly. None of us could take our eyes away from the picture, imagining what had happened between the shots and fantasizing about the rest of our day.

Samantha was the first to speak. "I'm next."

She wanted to go skinny dipping in a crowded beach.

Samantha, Alyssa, and Jenny set off to make the moment happen and capture it forever, while Steph, Harold, John, and I sat in mostly stunned silence. We sipped from our beers and watched the girls from a distance. Alyssa was on the beach with the camera, while Samantha and Jenny got in the water where it was the most crowded. They were too far away for us to see what was going on, so we chatted until their return.

Alyssa set up the slideshow again, starting with Samantha running, bikini-clad, into the surf. A sequence of shots had her getting deeper into the water until the surf was at her chest. Then a photograph of her holding her bikini top above her head, and tossing it in the air, surrounded by mostly oblivious onlookers.

The next shot was of her clearly fumbling with something below the surface of the water, and the next of her bottoms thrown over her head. Jenny had apparently caught her suit parts off-camera to make the walk back less embarrassing, but the next shot showed Samantha being approached by a teenaged boy who must have seen her display.

"He wanted to race me back to the shore," Samantha said, "so I told him I would, on one condition: that he lose his swimsuit. He didn't bite."

"Which was a shame," she added, "because the way he looked at me was turning me on enough I might have done it!"

The next picture had Samantha in water up to her belly-button, holding her breasts in one hand and looking for her suit top with the other, enlisting other people on the beach, too. Jenny let it go near a handsome young man who gallantly returned it and, in the next shot, stood behind Samantha helping her tie it on.

"His cock was just sort-of hard, but right up next to my bare ass," Samantha reported, "and it was great."

Something similar was happening in the next shot, except Samantha's hands were behind her head while her first savior was holding her bikini bottom to her - "his fingers so close to my pussy!" - while two women tied the sides.

Samantha reported that she had made sure to get the guy's number.

John was next. His wild summer fantasy was to be a photographer of a bikini fashion shoot. "Like Sports Illustrated," he said.

Samantha, having just been a bikini model, volunteered to be one of his subjects. I offered to take pictures of John taking pictures if it would get Alyssa to model her suit, too. Begrudgingly, she agreed.

I used Jenny's phone to take my pictures; John took the camera from Alyssa.

We moved down the beach, away from most of the crowd, and set up near the shore. Samantha insisted on going first. "Where do you want me?" she asked.

John had her stand in the surf, the waves licking the crotch of her bikini bottom. And then he had her take her top off, holding the top in one hand while covering her breasts with the other. John took the top from her and coached Samantha toward the shore and had her lie down on her back, her feet in the sea, her breasts, still covered by her hands, out in the air. She pushed her breasts together for him, and then she rolled over on her front. John took his time getting Samantha arranged just right for the right cleavage display.

I realized that John's pictures, taken with a real camera and closer to the action, were going to be better mementos than any I took, so I decided to browse through Jenny's pictures. I can't say I'm good with phones, so I ended up started at the beginning. It looked like prom pictures. Jenny was all dressed up, holding on to a young man in a tux. Then there were some pictures of young women, clearly drunk, sticking their tongues out at the camera phone. Freshman year, I figured. And there was also a picture of Jenny in a matching lace bra-and-panty set, looking real good. She must have taken that for a boyfriend, I figured.

In the next set of pictures, Jenny looked older - sophomore year, I guessed - and the parties were racier - there was a foam party, where it looked like everyone was in their underpants, and some underwear keg stands immortalized in pixels. And then there was a penis. Big, with hairy balls. And hard.

"That's Dylan." Jenny had snuck up behind me and was watching me go through her pictures. "Look at the next one." Her bikini-covered breasts pressed into my back and her hands wrapped around my waist as she moved in closer. I clicked to the next picture.

The same hard cock, but this time glistening. "Want to know why it's wet?" Jenny asked. "Go to the next picture."

The next picture was taken from further back. The man, Dylan, I guess, was on his back, and it must have been him holding the camera. On top of him, impaled on that cock, was Jenny. Naked. Hot. Messy. In the picture, Jenny was clearly having the fuck of her life, her head thrown back, her mouth open. And she looked fine. Her breasts, caught in the moment, perched like perfect teardrops on her chest. Her flat stomach glistened with sweat. I was hard in a moment and Jenny's hand was on my cock.

"Maybe you can do that to me later," she said, "but take some pictures of John in the meantime."

I turned my attention back to the shore, where John was just finishing up with Samantha. She was covered in sand, rolling on the beach in just her bikini bottoms. He had her sit up and took one last picture: Samantha, topless, her tits and chest covered with enough sand to make the picture decent. I snapped a shot of John capturing the moment.

Samantha got into the water to wash the sand off and put her top back on. Alyssa was next.

By this time, there was a small crowd watching the show. I made sure to get pictures of them watching.

Alyssa posed on the beach, arching her back to John's direction. Pretty soon, like Samantha had been, she was topless and covered in sand. She stood on the beach, pushing her breasts together for the camera, her hair a sandy mess.

Then John got an idea. "Anyone have a white t-shirt?" He called into the crowd. Someone tossed him one. He had Alyssa put it on and get into the water. As she came out, he took picture after picture of the shirt plastered to her, giving us a vision of her fantastic breasts topped by small, sharp nipples. The shirt came to just below Alyssa's bikini bottom, which must have given him the next idea.

Following John's instructions, Alyssa lifted the right side of her wet shirt enough to show the camera the tie on her bikini bottom. And then she slowly untied it. The next shot had her standing, legs spread, arms at her sides, the wet shirt hardly concealing her bare breasts, with the untied half of her bikini bottom dangling under her shirt. Then she tugged the suit down and stood in only a wet t-shirt, plastered to her like a second skin.

John took pictures; the crowd took pictures; and I took pictures of them taking pictures.

John wasn't ready to be finished with his time as a bikini photographer, even though his model had just shed her bikini. He called me and Steph over, so I handed the camera phone to Jenny.

John had me stand behind close Alyssa, who pushed her ass into my hard-on. Then he placed my hand on her pussy, covering it as Steph slowly lifted Alyssa's shirt and John (and the assembled crowd) snapped pictured. I didn't dare slip a finger inside her, but I did firmly press my palm into her clit. Alyssa moaned.

Before Steph exposed Alyssa's tits, John moved Alyssa's hands to behind her head and had me put my free arm across her chest, covering her up. John went back to taking pictures and Steph stripped Alyssa of her only clothing.

Which left me and naked Alyssa standing in front of a crowd of people, with only my hands covering her pussy and breasts, with John taking pictures. Alyssa arched her back, pushing her naked ass into my hard cock and putting her lips next to me ear. "Finger me," she whispered.

I took a deep breath and slowly let me middle finger find her wet entrance. And she was wet; this display was turning her on something fierce.

As John continued snapping photos, Alyssa spread her legs, allowing me easier access. I slid my finger in, little by little, and found her g-spot. Alyssa gasped.

John told Alyssa to hold her own tits, and so I moved my arm to hold her waist, while I continued to work my finger inside her. And then John interrupted us with a new idea. He came over with Alyssa's bikini bottom and tied it back on her, sliding my hand away as he did, to Alyssa and my disappointment.

Then John had me lie on my back on the sand, and pointed Alyssa, still holding her bare breasts, to straddle my crotch. She rubbed her bikini bottom into my tiny suit, getting us both hot and bothered while John took pictures. Then John untied her bottom again, leaving it between us.

John wanted to protect at least some of Alyssa's modesty from the crowd with their cameras, but at that point, Alyssa and I wanted to fuck for John's camera.

It wasn't to be, though. Jenny rushed over to us with Alyssa's top. John had had enough time for his fantasy and Jenny wanted her turn before it got dark.

As Alyssa put her bikini back together and the crowd dispersed, the seven of us regrouped.

We asked Jenny what her summer fantasy was, prepared for something wild - she did seem like the wild, reckless, fun-loving one of the bunch.

"I want to go into that bar, have body shots taken off of me by strangers, dance topless on the bar, and then get fucked by two guys in the bathroom."

She wasn't kidding - and we'd make it happen for her, because a promise it a promise.