Steph's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to face Steph, not done yet and instinctively she stepped back. She turned and dived, her ass came out of the water and quick as a flash, anticipating what she was about to do, I leapt forward and managed to grab the material of her g-string on her hips and as she went down into the water I pulled back and they peeled of in my hands.

I stood up straight in the waist deep water unaware that half of my hard dick sticking up in front of me was now exposed above the water.

Steph re surfaced and turned around to face me and squealed with laughter pointing at my penis. Embarrassed I quickly dipped below the water again. I held up her g-string in my hand.

"Missing something?"

Then threw it up on to the rock. It fell just short of the rug. She smiled and poked her tongue out at me again.

She swum towards me with her shoulders below the water until she was about an arm length away and then stood up, her breasts coming out of the water. I felt like I was going to cream myself.

"Wow" I whispered under my breath

They were magnificent, round and pointy, sitting high on her chest, firm with hardly any sag. I took in her dark pink areolas about the size of a twenty cent piece and could clearly see the little bumps on them caused from the cool water. Her stiff nipples stuck out straight and hard.

She reached up and cupped them, her nipples poking between her fingers.

"See, I told you that they're not that big."

"They look just fine to me."

"Awe shucks, thanks", she was patronizing me

Taking her hands away from her breasts she stepped forward and reached down wrapping her fingers around my hard dick. I wanted to pull away but it felt amazing like an electric pulse passing through me again.

"Oh my God....did I give you this," as if she didn't know

She gave it a gentle pull and a moan slipped past my lips then she let go and moved away and lowered herself back below the water. She was smiling that mischievous smile I had seen so many times before

Oh oh, what's she planning in that head of hers?

"Did your sister give you a stiffy," she almost giggled

"My dick can't tell that you are my sister," feeling a bit flustered and a lot embarrassed.

"Well you can't stay like that all day, maybe you should take care of it."

"Are you suggesting that I should........................"

"I'm not suggesting anything, I just said maybe you need take care of it, thought it might be a bit more comfortable for you"

"Here, I'll even give you a bit of privacy."

She turned her back to me and made for the edge of the water, her body coming out of the water as it became shallow. I watched her naked body from behind as she walked up the rock and stopped to pick up her g-string, she simply bent down at the hips and for the shortest moment I could see her pussy lips and dark pink puckered hole of her arse. She turned her head to look back at me with that same mischievous and a twinkle in her eye. My dick twitched yet again and felt like it got even harder if that were possible.

Steph continued past the blanket to collect her bra and my jocks and then turned around. For the first time she faced me completely naked. I took in her beautiful tits then let my eyes go down, she had a belly ring when did she get that? My eyes dropped further to her pussy, it was completely smooth and bald, I could just make out her soft pink pussy lips.

"Wow!"

I fully expected her to put her underwear back on, get dressed and amuse herself with my dilemma but instead she just hung them on a near by branch then laid down on the blanket naked, propped up on her elbows facing me with an amused look on her face.

She took a mouthful of her beer and then held it up

"Want one these?" she teased

"You're enjoying this aren't you!"

"Best fun I've had in ages, hey, I wont tell anyone," winking at me.

Ah shit, buggar it. I'll call her bluff. I had made up my mind.

I moved closer to the edge and once there lifted my self out of the water and onto the rock. Standing naked not ten feet in front of my sister blushing furiously. My circumcised dick was rock solid and stood up straight and hard in front of my body, the head was purple and swollen with my clean shaven balls hanging below and neatly trimmed patch of light pubic hair above. I'm no expert but I've always considered my 7 and a half inches to be a healthy size, I certainly didn't feel inadequate, just embarrassed as my sister did a long slow wolf whistle.

Steph stared at my hard penis as I walked up to her. I looked over her body again now at close range. I took in her smooth tanned calves and thighs, her legs were slightly parted and I could make out the smooth curves of her hairless pussy lips, her flat stomach with a diamond belly ring then up to her firm breasts and stiff nipples. She still had drops of water over her body. I looked at her face, she was still looking at my penis then hey eyes lifted to meet mine.

I felt awkward standing naked, in my aroused state, in front of my sister.

"You shave your balls"

"Yeah, a girl I met in Europe made me do it, I've done it ever since" I replied, feeling my face blush more.

"Cool."

"You shave your Minge"

Steph laughed.

"Waxed actually, I had it done just before I came back home."

"Cool!"

I laid down on the blanket next to Steph and took a drink from my beer. The beer had warmed in the heat but my throat was dry.

"Well?"

"Well what?" My heart was racing

"Well, what are you going to do about it," pointing at my erection

"Nothing in front of you."

"Why not? Doesn't it hurt?"

"No!"

"It must be uncomfortable."

"A little," I replied feeling a little exasperated about this conversation regarding my man hood

We sat for a few moments, the Steph rolled partly on her side and brought her finger to the base of my tight ball sac and then lightly traced it up to the base of my penis and continued up to the head. The feeling was ecstatic. My dick jerked involuntarily off my stomach. Steph giggled.

"What are you doing?" I asked her as she repeated it

My dick jerked off my stomach again.

"Nothing!" she replied with that mischievous smile.

She was now using several fingers and tracing them around my testicles up my penis to the sensitive part on the underside up the head. My dick jerked and twitched with each stoke.

"Shit....doesn't feel like nothing."

"Cant leave you like that, especially if its my fault?"

"I'm don't think you should be doing this."

"Does it feel good?" she said .

"Mmmmm," was all I could groan.

"Then don't worry about it, we're adults, no ones getting hurt, I'm just lending a helping hand, no pun intended."

I knew it wasn't right but the feeling was too good to stop

"You have a nice dick."

I looked down, by this time Steph had her thumb and fore finger wrapped around the base of my cock while the remaining fingers were cupping my testicles. With firm but deliberate strokes she brought her hand from the base upwards to the head of my cock and back down again, slow and deliberate strokes. A drop of pre come had formed at the tip of my cock and she brought her next stoke all the way to the top milking more of the clear fluid out of the tip. I was in ecstasy.

She moved her body and sat up pushing my legs apart. I was in no position resist. She climbed over my leg so she was kneeling between my legs. I watched as she held my dick upright and with another firm stroke squeezed another large drop of pre come out of me. She then used the finger of her other hand to smear the clear smooth liquid around the head of my dick paying special attention the sensitive bit on the crown of the head, nearly sending me over the edge. She absently lifted her finger to her mouth and licked it. I knew I couldn't last long.

She opened her mouth and took the head of my penis into her mouth. She held it there and used her tongue to swirl and massage around the head. Her hand started to stroke ever so slowly up and down the base. She moved her mouth down massaging my shaft with her lips and tongue and taking all of me into her mouth. She came back up and repeated until she had a regular rhythm going. She was holding me just on the edge. Her mouth was warm and wet, she pushed down taking all of my cock into her mouth for just a few seconds, her nose just touching my trimmed pubes. My head was swirling with the sensation of what her mouth was doing to me.

She continued sucking up and down on my dick whilst her hand massaged the around the base and my balls. After just a minute or so I could feel the sensation building deep within my balls. I wasn't sure if I should come in my sister's mouth.

"Your gonna make me come," I croaked

I could see a smile form around her mouth that was wrapped around my dick bobbing up and down. She pulled off and smiled.

"That the point isn't it!"

Then took my head back into her mouth and sucked harder all the way down my shaft, pushing and pulling my cock all the way to the back of her throat. I could feel the sensation of my orgasm building fast in my balls. This was too much for me to take. My back arched, my dick stiffened, I could feel the pulse of electricity go from the base of my testicles right through me and straight up my spine, making my head spin. Steph stopped moving her mouth and just held the head of my cock in her mouth jerking the shaft with her hand, my hips bucked involuntarily pushing my dick further into her mouth

I let go and started spurting hard into her mouth, it was so powerful it caught me and her off guard, my hips bucked again as I spurted the second then a third and then in quick succession a fourth, fifth and sixth into her mouth. She was swallowing what she could. My hips still tensed and lifted of the ground as she started moving her mouth again slowly sucking, her hand squeezing up and down the shaft milking each last drop out.

My body started to relax. It was too sensitive and I had to pull her off, she looked up at me with a smile but she had a look in her eye. I couldn't read her expression. She had swallowed most my come except for some that had leaked from the corner of her mouth and down her chin. She scooped it up with her finger and pushed it into her mouth. She brought her mouth down to mine and our lips touched I instinctively opened my mouth as she pushed her tongue in and swirled it around. I could taste my come in her mouth. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I've never had any particular hang ups sexually.

"Holy fuck that was awesome!"

"I'm glad you liked it, do you always come that much or that hard?"

I felt a little embarrassed

"Nah, it's just been a while," I replied

She smiled and moved herself forward up my body straddling herself over me. She sat on me with her pussy on my stomach and then took both my hands up to her breasts. They felt amazing, firm and full, not too big, not too small. I traced my fingers around her areolas and played gently with her nipples.

"Hmmm, that feels so nice," she whispered

She moved my hands away and lowered herself down bringing her breast toward my mouth. I opened my mouth and eagerly took her right tit into my mouth, sucking and swirling my tongue around her nipple. I alternated from the left to the right for the next minute or so. Steph was moving her hips back and forth rubbing her pussy against my stomach, I could feel the wetness of her pussy juice. She moaned as I continued sucking and licking her breasts and nipples.

Steph pulled away and lifted her self up on her knees. Her eyes locked on mine as she slid her hand down to her wet pussy and ran two fingers through her slit and slowly up into pussy and back out. I could see the wetness on them as she moved her hand up to her left breast, still wet with my saliva, and rubbed her fingers around the nipple and then lifted her fingers to her mouth to suck the juice off. My cock was still hard and jerked off my stomach, at the sight. She moved her fingers moved back to her pussy and dipped back inside before bringing then to my mouth. Her eyes, glazed over, were still locked on mine. I opened my mouth and sucked her fingers.

"You've made me so wet," she whispered.

Still up on her knees, she moved forward up my body till her wet pussy was right above my face. I could clearly see those smooth pussy lips and as she spread her knees further apart her lips opened more and I could see the soft pink folds inside her. It was beautiful. She lowered herself on me and I licked from the base near her bum hole all the way up to her clit tasting her juices and feeling her softness of her smooth hairless lips. Steph moaned with pleasure.

It was my turn to 'help' out.

I continued licking, exploring her with my tongue. I felt her tight hole her soft inner lips and I teased her clit. It only taken the briefest moment and she was grinding her pelvis against my face. She groaned again and pulled herself from my mouth rolling herself away and on to her back next to me. She reached over pulling my shoulders towards her and then pushing me back down her body. My mouth back onto her pussy, she lifted her knees back and spread her legs wide, completely exposing herself to me

"My knees were hurting," she moaned as I once again licked her pussy.

I started to lick again from the base up to her mound in long steady strokes. Steph brought her hands down and spread her pussy lips open to give my complete access. I licked circles around the opening of her cunt before moving up to gently tease her clit. Steph's hips were gently rocking against my face matching to strokes of my tongue. I brought my finger up and slowly slid it into her. She felt warm and tight and very very wet. I took my finger out and slowly dragged my finger downwards. A combination of her pussy juice and my saliva had run down her ass crack and I took my finger down until it brushed over her puckered bum hole. I kept it there gently teasing her hole in a circular motion

Steph moaned and with one hand on my head pushed me down, my tongue sliding through her slit down to her arse. I sucked and licked at her hole whilst her hips continued to push against me. She moved her spare hand to her pussy and alternated between fingering herself and playing with her clit. I pulled my tongue away as she pulled my face back up to her pussy and I continued to circle her ass hole with my finger and then ever so gently pushed forward. The tip of my finger eased into her up to the first knuckle and I could feel the smoothness of the inside walls of her anus.

Steph pushed her hips against me harder as she moaned again, my finger sliding a little deeper into her,. I continued licking and sucking with more force alternating from her pussy to her clit while I gently slid the tip of my finger in and out of her ass. Steph's hips started bucking hard against my face as she matched my strokes. She let out a cry and I felt her pussy and ass contract and spasm around my finger. Her hands grabbed my head holding me still as she orgasmed hard against my face.

After a few moments her body started to relax. I slowly slid my finger out of her arse and took my mouth from her pussy, I looked up to her face, covered in sweat. Her eyes opened and then a smile spread across her face.

"Holly fuck, you are soooo bad!"

Before I had a chance to respond she sat up and reached down for my cock, which was at full mast. Wrapping her hand around it she pulled it forward toward her pussy bringing my mushroom head up against her opening. I leaned back and gently pushed the head of my cock into her. She was so tight, I kept pushing, watching as the whole of my cock slowly disappeared into her pussy until my pubic bone was pushing up against hers. I stopped and didn't move, just enjoying the feeling of her tightness.

"Common, don't just sit there, fuck me!" Steph hissed between her teeth as she pushed her hips against me.

I pulled my cock nearly all the way out and then slowly back in with deliberate strokes, slowly to start with then gradually building up speed. It wasn't long before we were fucking in steady rhythm, our sweaty bodies moving as one. I could feel the urge to cum starting to build again. Steph had her hands on my shoulder and was pushing her hips against to me meet my every stoke.

It was hot and her face was covered with sweat as she lifted her face to my chest taking my nipple into her mouth and biting gently between her teeth. I continued to fuck faster and harder, I'm no marathon man but having come not long before I was able to give it all I was worth and Steph was giving back just as hard.

"I'm going to come soon," I mumbled after a few minutes.

I could feel the sensation building in my balls again. Steph quickened the pace, "Just do it, I'm ready," she hissed through her teeth" My balls slapping against her ass. Steph didn't miss a beat pushing her hips back just as hard with each stroke.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, as the familiar electric sensation pulsed through my body, my cock deep in her pussy, I came hard, this time spurting my cum in her pussy. Steph moaned and wrapped her legs around tightly round my waste locking me hard against her as her own orgasm hit. Locked tight together,. I could feel Steph's pussy contract around my dick, her hip pushed tightly against mine as her own orgasm erupted inside her.

We both started to relax as our orgasms subsided. I felt my dick slowly starting to soften as I slowly let it slide out of her pussy slick with the combination of my cum and her juice.. I watched as some of my cum leaked out her, Steph eyes were still closed as she moved her hand to her pussy, lightly rubbing her fingers through her slit playing with the fluid. We were covered in sweat and short of breath.

After a moment or two she opened her eyes and started laughing.

"Mmmm, that was fucking awesome, guess we're both going to hell now."

I didn't know what to say, I just looked at her with a half grin on my face.

Steph sat up leaning forward and reached out for my now semi soft cock. She leant down taking it into her mouth and gently sucked me in. having just cum twice in last 10 minutes I needed a break. She sucked it in and out three of four times before pulling back.

"Common lets go for a swim".

We got up and went down to the water. It was cool and refreshing. My head had stopped spinning and we quietly relaxed in the water not speaking for the net few minutes while I digested what had just happened.

Finally I spoke. "What just happened?"

"Well, firstly you got a boner looking at your sisters tits, then I suc.........."

I cut her off. "I know WHAT just happened but.....you know what I mean."

"Well the way I see it, its just two people, you know, getting off," She teased

I couldn't believe this was coming from my conservative, proper little sister.

She swam over to me, putting her arms on my shoulders and wrapping her logs around my midriff so her pussy was pushing against my cock, which was partly semi erect.

"Cmon, lets get out, I'll fill you in."

Letting me go she swam to the bank to get out and I followed after her.

I pulled out 2 more beers as we both lay down on the blanket butt naked and she started her story.........

12