Steph's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph paused again continuing to stroke my cock. She squeezed her hand up my shaft pushing a drop of clear pre cum out of the tip and then brought her tongue down and delicately licked it into her mouth. She slid up my body and brought her mouth down to mine, I parted my lips as they met and her tongue slid into my mouth.

I moved my hand to her left breast and gently caressed it lightly playing with her nipple, she moaned and kissed me harder. It wasn't a kiss of love just lust and passion. I slid my hand down her side across her hip and onto her pussy, her legs spread automatically. I slid my fingers through her slit and felt the warmth and wetness of her smooth tight pussy. I slid my finger into her hole and gently finger fucked her whilst we kissed more urgently. She tightened her grip on my cock and started jerking me harder, I slid my finger in and out her wet pussy slipping out every few strokes to rub her clit before sliding back into her tight hole.

After a minute or two Steph pulled her mouth away from mine and slowed down the jerking on my cock. She took my finger from her pussy and brought it up to her mouth sucking it clean.

"I can't concentrate while you're doing that to me." She said.

Steph kept her hand lightly wrapped around my shaft as she gently stroked it up and down, just teasing me.

"On the way home I called Megan, the girl I shared my dorm room with, to find out when she was due home, she was at a barbeque and didn't expect to be back until 5:00pm. It was only just after 2:00 so I had plenty of time."

"I got back to my room I locked the door and got undressed. I went into the bathroom to have a shower."

"After my shower I went and laid down on the bed, I put batteries in both my new toys and spent a couple of minutes working out to use them, specially the rabbit which had the three different settings plus the speed adjustments. It looked kind of big and scary. I felt really apprehensive and my heart was racing but even with my nerves my pussy was tingling and getting really wet. I started with the small vibrator on slow and pushed just the tip between my pussy lips, the feeling from the vibration was amazing. I slid it all the way down between my lips several times before slowly sliding inside me, I pushed it all the way in and back out. I rubbed the vibrator around my clit which almost made me convulse. I could tell it wouldn't take much to make me cum."

"I was ready for the Rabbit, and brought the head to the entrance of my pussy, I hadn't turned it on yet. I didn't need the lube and slowly slid it into me. It was bigger than Derek and stretched me. I fumbled with the switch and turned it on. The vibration was more intense and harder than the smaller one and that was only the first setting. I closed my eyes and slowly slid the vibrator in and out of my pussy, the sensation was amazing. Each time it slid into me the little rabbit's ears would push against my clit. I knew if I held it place touching my clit I would orgasm in a matter of moments but I wanted to enjoy this for as long as I could."

"If that wasn't enough, I turned on the second setting and felt the shaft of the vibrator twisting in a circular motion inside me. I could feel my orgasm building, getting close so I backed off a bit managing myself just on the edge. I kept at it, sliding in and out twisting around, enjoying the incredible new sensation."

"Then I pushed the third switch, the beads at the base of the toy started to rotate right on the entrance to my hole, I hadn't expected the sensation, Id never felt anything like that before it was amazing and then BANG. My orgasm hit me like a freight train. So intense! Like nothing I had ever felt before, well not that I had really much to compare it with, I could hardly stop myself from screaming out as my whole body convulsed, it seemed to go on for ever. I reckon I nearly passed out. After my orgasm subsided I managed to turn it off. My pussy was so sensitive I couldn't even touch it. I laid there resting for the next ten minutes, I couldn't move, I actually felt fully satisfied for the first time in ages and couldn't help giggling."

"Later in the week Tash invited me over to her place for the weekend, her parents were away again with work and the weather was warming up, hopefully we could get some time round the pool and start working on our tans for summer."

"I didn't even give a second thought as to what Derek was doing."

"I arrived at Tasha's house around lunchtime on Saturday and was nervous about seeing Aaron after what happened last week but as it turned out he was at work for the afternoon. We got changed into our bikinis and went out and hung around the pool on the lazy boys. Tash looked stunning, as always, she had on a light blue bikini that really showed off her petite figure and her natural olive skin. We were just chatting, you know, girly stuff. She asked me about Derek and I had to confess to her that he really wasn't doing for me at the moment. After a little while Tash sat up and asked if I minded if she took her bikini top off so she could get some sun on her boobs. What could I say........? She reached around and undid her straps dropped her top to the ground."

"She had great boobs, smaller than mine, round, firm and perky. After a bit of persuasion she convinced to take my top off too, so the two us laid topless out in the sun."

"All of a sudden I heard the back door slam shut and I looked across to see Aaron walking towards us. He had a huge grin on his face. Neither of us had any chance of getting our bikini tops back on so we flipped over onto our stomachs, not before giving Aaron an eye full though."

"Turns out Aaron had been sent home early, or so he said."

"Aaron came and sat down on one of the lounges and was laughing at us, he was just wearing a pair of boardies and sunglasses, his skin was light olive like Tash's, his body was firm and smooth . Here I was, lying practically naked in broad day light in front of this hunk of a guy. I felt like I could have died. Tash reached down for the suntan lotion and managed to throw it at him and told him to make himself useful and put some on her back."

"Laying on my stomach I was conscious of my boobs pushing out the sides so I kept my arms down as I turned my head to the side and watched Aaron pour some of the lotion on Tash's back and gently rub it into her skin. He did her neck, shoulders and back and up her sides, even the swell of her boobs where they were pushed out from being on her stomach. Tash just laid there with her eyes closed. Aaron worked his way down her lower back and continued to do the same to the top of her legs, back of her knees and her calves, more of a massage than rubbing lotion in. When he finished Tash told him to do me."

"Before I had a chance to say anything Aaron stood up and came over to my lounge chair. I could see a large bulge in the front of his boardies, it was obvious that he had a semi stiffy and did nothing to hide it. He poured the lotion on my back a started to rub it in the same as he did for Tash, he lifted my arm forward from my sides and I folded them under my chin. His hands were gentle but firm as he massaged the lotion into my back and sides, he seemed to pay extra attention to the sides of my boobs. He did my calves and back of my legs right up to the inside of my thighs nearly up to my pussy. It felt amazing my whole body was tingling and could feel my pussy getting wet. I know I should have but I didn't feel any regret for Derek as this guy who was not my boyfriend rubbed his hands over my practically naked body driving me crazy.

Before I knew it he had finished and went back to his lounge chair. I had my eyes closed but carefully peeked through my eyelids as he lay back, he clearly had an erection."

"I managed to slide my bikini top under me and tie the straps back up, saving me some dignity. Tash on the other hand just rolled over onto her back in complete view of her brother and put her top back on. Aaron didn't even pretend to look away or make any attempt to hide his boner."

"We stayed outside for another hour or so just talking and laughing until the sun dropped and it started to get a bit cool. The coolness had made my nipples hard as were Tash's and I kept catching Aaron glancing at them. Normally I would have got really embarrassed and gone and put a t-shirt on but for some reason I found myself quite enjoying it."

"Aaron offered to shout us take away pizza, so I put my wrap around skirt on and we moved back inside. Aaron's stiffy had long gone. Tash opened some champagne, Aaron ordered the pizza."

"The pizza didn't take long arrive and we sat around eating pizza and drinking champagne. Not being big drinkers it didn't take long for us to be quite tipsy, well, me and Tash anyway. We were screaming and laughing. Generally getting loud and being idiots. Tash dragged me up to her room yelling something about taking some photos, she grabbed her digital camera and held it out in front of us, pointed towards us. With our heads jammed together to both try and get in the screen, she took photos of us posing and making funny faces. As you could imagine, when we looked at them, hardly any of them were any good."

"Tash yelled down to Aaron to get his arse upstairs and in just a few moments Aaron came in and Tash threw him the camera. He clicked away while we continued being crazy. Tash started getting bolder and rubbing herself up against me, she even grabbed my boob at one stage. I was laughing so hard that my stomach hurt. She gabbed my face with both hands and held me still, she brought her face towards mine with her lips puckered out, I did the same Aaron stepped closer and took photos as our lips touched. We both pulled away giggling hysterically."

"We had started to settle down a bit when Tash moved forward facing me, she had stopped laughing and was looking straight into my eyes, once again she reached out cupping my face with both hands and leant in kissing me, not a little peck like before but a deep and sensual kiss. She pulled back, and smiled, then moved forward and kissed me again. Just like the week before she lightly licked her tongue around my lips before slowly pushing her tongue into my mouth. I practically melted on the spot and found myself kissing her back just as eagerly. Tash cupped her hand around the back of my neck pulling us close, our boobs pushed together, I could feel my nipples stiffen and my heart was thumping."

"I had my eyes closed and was so focused on the kiss with Tash that I was hardly aware of Aaron still taking photos."

"Wow, have you got the photos, I'd like to see that." I interrupted.

"Sure, I'll show you later, now stop interrupting, I'm getting to the good bit." Steph replied, giving my dick a hard squeeze.

"I felt Aaron move against my side and put his arm around my back. I opened my eyes and Tash broke away from our kiss, she was smiling as she gently turned my head towards Aaron and we started kissing. He was an amazing kisser, different from Tash, firmer but still gentle, he tasted and smelt great. He pushed his crotch into me and I could feel his hard cock against my hip."

"Tash started kissing licking my neck and lightly sucked on my earlobe, I was getting hotter than hell. She slid her hand from around my neck and down onto my breast fondling it and teasing my nipple through my bikini top. With her spare hand she took my wrist and moved my hand up onto Aaron chest before maneuvering it down his smooth chest over his stomach and onto his crotch. She gently rubbed my hand over his hard dick before I closed my hand around it through his shorts I couldn't tell how big he was but he was sure bigger than Derek. Tash let my hand go and reached around my pulling on my bikini strings. The knots undid and my top fell to the floor. Straight away Tash had her mouth on my left tit and was sucking and licking on my nipple. Aaron cupped my right one caressing and lightly pinching that nipple while I continued the rub his cock through his shorts. My nipples were hard and incredibly sensitive, I could have almost cum just from that."

"Tash reached down and started fumbling with Aaron shorts undoing the front tie and easing his shorts over his erection. She took my hand and wrapped it around his shaft, and with her hand over mine slowly started stoking it. He was rock solid and there was now no question he was bigger than Derek. I reached down cupping and feeling his balls which smooth and hairless. Aaron broke away from the kiss and moaned. Tash reached around and undid her bikini top and threw it across the room as she edged us towards the bed. I let go of Aaron and Tash made me lie on the bed. I saw Aaron's hard dick for the first time. It looked really nice. He was circumcised with a dark round purple head, It stood up and straight. I'd guess 7 ½ to 8 inches. His balls hanging below were round and smooth and pubes neatly trimmed. Looking at him made me feel intimidated and excited at the same time."

"Tash laid down on top of me, giving me another deep kiss. I felt her reach into her bedside draw and pull something out I opened my eyes and she was smiling at me holding 2 strips of velvet cloth. Now, I might be naive but I'm not stupid, I knew what was coming but at this point they could do what ever they wanted with me. Aaron knelt on the bed, leaning over me, his dick only centimeters from my, and Tash's face, whilst he tied my wrists behind my head to the head board. There was a small drop of clear pre cum on the tip."

"Tash started kissing and licking my neck again slowly working her way down to my chest. Aaron lowered his dick closer to my mouth and changed position slightly so I could take him into my mouth. Tash sucked and caressed my left breast, teasing my nipple then did the same to my right. I gently sucked on Aaron cock running my tongue around the head and licking the underside of his shaft."

"Here like this" as Steph engulfed my dick with her mouth giving it a few good sucks before continuing.

"Aaron watched on as Tash kissed down my stomach to my bikini bottoms and pushed my legs apart. She placed her mouth right on top of my pussy massaging it through the material with her tongue. God, I almost came just from that. She sat back up and slowly pulled my bottoms down smiling at me as she watched me suck Aaron cock. She spread my legs apart again completely exposing me to both of them. I'd never even been like that for Derek. Tash ran her fingers through my whispery pubes and slid her fingers down though my slit, my pussy was sopping wet and I couldn't help but push my hips against her, wanting to feel her fingers inside me. She slid her finger up and down my slit several times teasing me before sliding one finger into my pussy, she was still looking at me as I sucked her brother. She pushed and pulled her finger slowly in and out letting thumb brush lightly over my clit."

"I don't ever remember being more turned on in my life."

"Tash lowered her face and at the angle I was on I couldn't see her but I felt her when she put her mouth on my pussy and started to lick me, I sucked Aarons cock as far into my mouth as I could and started working back and forth. This was the first time anyone had gone down on me and I couldn't believe how good it felt. What had I been missing out on all this time? She tongued my pussy, licking through my slit, into my hole over my clit, she pushed my legs wide and back so my knees were against my stomach. I felt what I thought was probably a combination of my juice and her saliva trickle down my butt crack and then realized it was her tongue. She had lowered her mouth down through my pussy to my bum hole. Now that was a new experience, not something I was expecting but the feeling was amazing. She ran her tongue around and sucked on my anus, while she used two fingers in my pussy. I was close to coming and started sucking Aarons cock as hard as I could feeling frustrated with my hands tied back restricting my movement."

"I bucked my hips against Tash's face as she slid her fingers out of me and attacking my pussy with her mouth again, her fingers now playing with butt hole. I could feel my orgasm building fast and knew it was going to be good. I was sucking on Aaron as hard as I could, slide my mouth up and down his shaft whilst continuing to buck my hips into Tash's face. Tash slid a finger into my arse and my orgasm racked through my body. Aaron grabbed hold of my head and held it still as his dick swelled then erupted into my mouth. Aaron cumming in my mouth only increased the intensity of my orgasm, I just kept cumming as did Aaron into my mouth. I was doing my best to swallow his cum but it was too much and I could feel some leaking out the corners of my mouth and down my cheeks. Tash held her mouth tight on my pussy with a finger in my arse until I started to come down. I gently sucked on Aaron dick, sucking the last of his cum out before he pulled away. I felt Tash's finger slide out of my butt hole."

"Tash climbed up my body with a beaming smile, her face was slick with her saliva and my juice, she leant straight in licking Aarons spilt cum from my face and sliding her tongue into my mouth, not the slightest concern that her brother had just unloaded in my mouth. Aaron was sitting on the edge of the bed just watching, his dick had softened a bit and he reached over and untied my hands. It felt good having my arms free, Tash reached with her hand and wrapped her fingers around Aaron's dick. Tash smiled at me while she fondled her brother's dick. In just moments he was back at full mast. Tash whispered that he wanted to fuck me and I just nodded."

Steph looked at me, smiling that devilish smile. She got up on her knees, taking another sip of her now warming beer and lifted her leg over so she was straddled over the top of me. Her smooth wet pussy above my hard dick. She held my dick pointing straight up with her hand and lowered her pussy, guiding my dick through her sopping lips, before slowly engulfing me all the way with her tight wet hole. Buried to the hilt into my sister, she felt fantastically tight, I watched as a bead of sweat trickled down between her firm breasts. She didn't move, just sitting still, impaled on me with her hands on my chest, looking straight at me, she continued...

12