Stepmom and Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

Velma closed her mouth around his prick and began sucking on it as though she couldn't get enough cock. She reached up for his nut sack and fondled it gently as she continued to suck his cock. When she finally decided she had secured all his semen, she released his cock from her mouth, grasped it in her hand and played with it, carefully pulling his long foreskin back down over the helmet of his cock. Then, for good measure, she gave his cock one more good suck, released her grip on his nuts, put her legs straight out and said. "Oh fuck me. I can't believe I was so fucking horny and let him play with me the way he did. Margie, he is magnificent."

"John. Go get me a pair of black bikinis so I don't leak his fucking love juice all down my thighs and legs." she said as she took her hand and spread all the semen in her pubic hair around on her belly. As Velma did that, the semen looked like a soap lather on her pussy hair. When she finished she licked her fingers and said "Oh Peter, your semen tastes so good."

I hurried to her bedroom and got a pair of black bikini panties fom her lingerie drawer. As I did so, I looked in the drawer and saw that I had taken the last pair of black panties off of the pile. If she was going to need anymore, they would need to be red or navy blue.

I stepped back into the living room and handed the bikinis to Peter. Velma spread her cunt lips open and Peter carefully folded the panties into her soaking wet cunt until they were all the way inside of her.

Peter said "We are going to have to bind Velma's wrists and put her legs in a spreader bar because she was naughty to me. She pissed all over my mouth while I was sucking her peehole and I had asked her not to do that without letting me know she was going to do it. I know Mac keeeps a spreader bar under the bed, so we wil use that one."

Velma looked horrified that she was going to be bound and spread. There was a look of terror in her eyes and she said "Peter. Don't do this to me. I'm pregnant and I don't want this baby hurt."

"Oh we're not going to hurt you a bit. In fact you will probably enjoy it you fucking whore. John, go get the spreader bar and Margie, you take the scarves and tie her wrists up."

I got the spreader bar and Peter told Velma to stand up. He fastened the ankle cuff to her left leg, then made her spread wide and fastened the other cuff to her right leg. There she was. A lovely pregnant lady who couldn't move with her legs spread wide apart and her cunt lips dangling down for all three of us to see.

Out of nowhere Peter had a short soft leather device unlike a whip that he gave Velma a swat or two with on her wet cunt lips. She whimpered and he told her if she cried out he would put the ball gag in her mouth. The look of terror came across her eyes again. She shook her head "No" as Peter proceeded to swat her cunt again.

Velma whimpered as Peter swatted her hairy cunt. She was trying desparately to not cry out but as he smacked her cunt again she couldn't hold back and screamed out loud.

"Margie, get the fucking ball gag out of the bag and put it in this whores mouth. That will keep her quiet until I'm done with her." Peter told his wife.

Margie, ever the dutiful wife, reached into the nearby bag and grabbed a ball gag. She went to Velma and told her to open her mouth so she could fit it on her. Velma was reluctant to do so until Peter smacked her cunt again with the leather device. When she cried out, Margie quickly stuck the ball in her mouth and went around behind her and fastened it securely.

"Now you fucking bitch, you will get your just rewards until I finish. Cry out now you bitch." With that Peter smacked her teats three times and we watched as Velma cringed. Suddenly, without any warning a torrent of piss spewed out of her dangling cunt lips and splashed onto the floor soaking both her stockings as she pissed. She must have pissed for at least a full minute as we all watched. When she finished Peter took his leather device and swatted her soaking wet cunt five times. Velma's face looked terrorized but she bravely held back any tears.

Suddenly Peter told Margie and me to help Velma kneel down so she could pay homage to his flaccid prick, which now seemed to be rising into anher erection. We took her arms and helped her kneel in her puddle of piss in front of Peter as he took hold of his prick and stuck it in front of her face.

"Margie, take the fucking ball gag out of this whore's mouth so she can suck my cock." Peter roared. Margie complied quietly and unfastened the gag and removed it from Velma's mouth.

"Now suck this motherfucker you bitch." he said. I'm going to give you a big drink of love juice and you are going to swallow all of it. Do you understand bitch Velma?"

Velma shook her head in an up and down movement to acknowledge that she understood. She took his ever growing prick in her mouth and began sucking him feverishly. Suddenly, without any warning, Peter's cock erupted and his semen began running out the corners of Velma's mouth. He must have spurted at least six times and she sucked as hard as she could to consume all of it. Finally it was over and Peter pulled his cock out of Velma's mouth and let the remnants of his eruption drip onto the floor.

"Now Margie, help get her to her feet so she can give you a kiss and you can taste my pollen that I just spurted into her fucking mouth. But before you do that let me empty my fucking bladder all over her." With that Peter's cock began spurting piss all over my step mothers belly, teats, legs, and finally in her face.

"Now open your fucking mouth and have a taste of my hot piss." Peter snarled at her.

Velma opened her mouth and Peter all but stuck his cock in her mouth, pissing all the time. Velma swallowed as much as she could but some ran down her teats and belly onto the floor.

Suddenly it was over and Peter told her to stick his prick in her mouth so she could suck it clean for him. Velma pulled his long foreskin back and began sucking. Finally Peter told her that was enough and moved away from her as his dick began falling into a flacid state.

"Now John, get the spreader bar unhooked and let the whore rest a minute. You and Margie need to take some towels and get all the piss and semen off the floor before it soaks into the wood. Velma, you can lie down on the day bed and rest for a few minutes while they do that. Keep your legs spread wide so all of us can see you gaping cunt." Peter said to all of us.

Margie and I got a few towels and quickly cleaned up the mess on the floor. Peter had already moved over to Velma and had his flaccid cock in her face teling her to suck his cock again. She dutifully opened her mouth and took his cock in her hand and put it in her mouth, peeling his foreskin back as she did so. As she sucked him, his cock began to get erect agaian and it was only another minute until he splashed another load of semen in Velma's mouth. Not as much this time since he spurted once then took his cock out of her mouth and spurted four or five times over her face finally squeezing the last drops out on her nipples.

"Margie, get your hairy cunt over here and suck my semen up off of Velma's face and suck her nipples. Then, when you are finished you can come here and finish cleaning my fucking cock off." Peter told his wife.

In spite of everything that had happened to her, Velma was smiling as Margie began cleaning Peter's semen off of her face. As Margie bent over Velma's face, I reached up and pulled the black bikini panties out of Margie's cunt, dropped them on the daybed and proceeded to spread Margie's ass cheeks and stick my very erect prick in her wet gaping cunt. She gasped as I shoved it inside her as far as I could, but she just kept licking the semen off of Velma's face.

I looked over at Peter, who was now sitting in a chair, and he was enjoying the show. Quite obviously, he enjoyed seeing his wife fucked by other men, because he was stroking his limp cock, probably hoping to get it erect again so he could fuck Velma once more. As I continued to pound my cock in and out of her wet cunt Peter simply got a look of happiness on his face and hiss cock was beginning to get erect again.

Margie was finishing cleaning Velma's face and nipples off when I could hold back no longer an deposited a big load of pollen in her cunt. I kept thrusting in and out of her cunt even as she was bent over Velma kissing her on the mouth as I shot my load.

Peter was watching intently and I heard him tell Margie. "You are also a whore just like Velma. You can't get enough prick stuffed in your fucking cunt. Now when John pulls his prick out of you, you're going to be dripping semen all over the floor. So just move over Velma's face when he does and let her lick your fucking soaking wet cunt. Then you can also clean his prick off by sucking the rest of the semen off of it and into your fucking mouth."

It was now very late and Peter said "We need to get some rest tonite, so Margie and John are going upstairs into John's bedroom and this fucking bitch and I are going to get some sleep in her bed. I'm probably going to stick my cock in her cunt at least two more times before morning. Then we will have some breakfast and Margie and I will head for home."

Margie, with her stockings all askew from so much play, and I headed upstairs as Velma got off the day bed and she and Peter headed right into her bedroom.

I was behind Margie as she went up the stairs and when we got to the top of the stairs she headed straight into the bathroom. I asked her if she needed to piss and she replied in the affirmative. I told her to lift the seat and straddle the toilet facing me so I could play with her cunt as she pissed. I told her I had a measuring cup in the linen closet and wanted to measure her output. I also told her to pull her sagging nylons up to her thighs.

I got the measuring cup and put it directly uner her cunt. Her pee came flowing out and in a rather straight stream. A few dribbles ran down her thighs and got her stockings wet, but not very much.

As her stream trickled off I put my hand in her cunt and played with her furry mass. I looked at the measuring cup and said to her. "Not bad. You pissed five ounces. For as much as you have already pissed tonite that's a pretty good amount."

"Are you finished?" I asked her. She nodded in the affirmative and I took her hand and led her to my bedroom without letting her wipe her wet pussy. I pushed her down on the bed, spread her legswide open and proceeded to put my face down in her cunt and suck the remnants of piss off of her cunt hair. Then I spread her lips, found her erect clit and fstened my mouth over it and began sucking on it. Margie squealed in delight as I continued sucking on it. Then I felt her shudder as her first orgasmn was released followed quickly by two or three more.

When she was finished with her final climax Margie informed me her tummy was a little tired and she had a girdle in her bag that she thought she should put on. I got off the bed and went to heer bag and found a light weight open bottom black six strap girdle. "Is this the one?" I asked.

"Yes sweetie. That's it. It will hold my tummy in a little and I think I will feel better for wearing it. You can help me get into it and then fasten the side and back garters for me please."

She got up and sat on the side of the bed as I put both of her feet into the girdle and pulled it up to her thighs. Margie stood up and quickly pulled it up around her tummy and buutocks. She pushed her stockings down to her ankles, then pulled them up again, making sure the seams were straight. I securely fastened the rear and side garters as she hooked the two in front.

We got into bed and covered up and both of us fell into a much needed sleep. It was about six in the morning when I awoke and quietly got out of bed so as not to waken Margie. I heard some noise from downstairs and decided to go down and see what was going on. I looked in Velma's bedroom and there she was on her knees and arms with her face buried in the mattress. Sometime during the night she had put on her red eight strap garter girdle which I had given her a few months before. I hadn't bought it directly, but had Jewel Burke get it for me and then I gave it to Velma She still had no bra on so her teats were hanging down from her chest.

Peter was behind her with his long fat cock stuffed in her cunt and she was calling him a big motherfucker.

"You've got the fucking prick of yours buried in my cunt like a stallion fucking a mare in heat." she told him. "It feels like it is in my cunt about two feet and is as fat as a piece of salami. I hope you're going to give me a huge load of baby batter." she said.

"I'm going to drown your fucking cunt with my pollen." he told her. "If you think your cunt has been full of my seed before, you're going to have twice as much when I unload this time."

With that Peter arched his back, grabbed Velma by the shoulders, grunted loudly, and spewed his semen and sperm deep inside the walls of her cunt.

He must have spurted five or six times and she was wriggling her ass for all it was worth. Peter finished but just left his prick embedded in her cunt as she continued to squirm around.

"Peter, you are a big motherfucker. I love having your fucking cock inside me, but I want to suck it clean for you so get it up here to my mouth. Before you do that however, get my bikinis and put them in my sopping wet cunt again or I'll be leaking semen all over the place."

Peter grabbed her stiff panties off the chair and folded them up and began inserting them in her wide open cunt lips. Then he wiped some semen off his cock onto her stockings and got up so Velma could stick his still erect prick in her mouth.

Velma engulfed his prick with her mouth and began fondling his balls while sucking the remaining semen off of his prick. She looked very nice in her red garter girdle and I knew she liked the fact that I had given it to her. Daddy had asked her where she got it and she simply told him that she and Jewel had gone shopping together and she had bought it.

Suddenly Margie was at my side holding the measuring cup in one hand and reaching for my balls with the other.

"Did you pee darling?" she asked.

"No. I just came down because I heard some noises and wanted to see what was going on. Peter was behind Velma, who was on her knees and arms, and was fucking her like a stallion fucks a mare when she is in heat." I said. "He spewed a full load of semen and sperm into her cunt, then she wanted her bikini panties stuffed in her cunt to keep from leaking. Now she is sucking his cock to clean him off."

"Well, I want some more of your long fucking cock too, but I want to watch your gorgeous ladylike stepmother sucking my husbands prick." Margie said. "I have come of the opinion that she didn't know what she was missing before she married your daddy."

Margie told everyone we were going to have a pee measuring contest and that she had a sixteen ounce Pyrex mmeasuring cup so everyone could see how much they peed. The men were required to piss through their foreskins and thw wowmen had to pull their cunt lips open so it flowed right out.

"Well I need to go right now." said Velma. "I haven't pissed since we went to bed last night."

So Velma spread her legs apart, then spread her cunt lips open. Margie put the cup under her and Velma began pissing a strong stream, splashing around in the bowl. Fianlly it subsided a little bit, then tapered off altogether until she was finished. Peter quickly moved over to lick her hairy cunt dry.

"Looks like about ten ounces to me Vel." Margie said. I wrote the figure down on a slip of paper.

Peter was next and Velma grabbed his cock and aimed it in the bowl. The piss began dribbling out the end of his wrinkled foreskin and suddenly it was a very strong stream of golden nectar filling the bowl nearly to the top. Peter finished and Velma took his prick and guided it into her mouth where she proceeded to suck the remaining piss out of it.

"Peter must really have had to go because he pissed thirteen ounces into the bowl." Margie proclaimed.

Now it was Margie's turn and she spread her dangling lips wide open as I held the cup. Her pee flowed gently out into the cup for a few seconds, then began with a noise that was almost deafening. She must have really had to piss, because she just kept going anf going and going.

Finally, it stopped right near the top of the cup at fifteen ounces. Margie said. "I hadn't pissed all night so I really had to go. I guess that proves it eh?"

I wrote it down on the papaer then held the cup as Margie held my cock and I proceeded to begin. I had to go badly and mine simply splashed into the bottom of the cup filling it pretty quickly. I pissed, and I pissed until finally I was finished. Margie took my cock out of the cup, knelt down, and began sucking the remaining droplets out of the end of my foresskin. However, I was way back in the running withonly ten ounces.

So Peter was the winner between the men and Margie was the winner between she and Velma.

We disposed of all the piss on the side lawn, went into the kitchen, put on a pot of coffee, and sat down and had a cigarette. When the coffee was finished Velma and Margie got the cups and saucers, sugar and cream and we had a cup or two of coffee. Everyone agreed it had been a pleasant night although Velma said her cunt was a bit sore from Peter fucking her so often

Margie and Velma fixed breakfast and looked beautiful cavorting around the kitch with only their garter girdles, stockings and low heeled shoes. Velma's belly looked like it had grown overnight and was bigger this morning than it was yesterday.

We ater breakfast, cleaned up the kitchen, then Peter and Margie packed their few belongings and bid us adieu. We each had to grope the other pperson so I gave Peters cock a pretty good wank and Margies clit a little pull. AS soon as they headed for home Velma needed to poop, so we went upstairs, she sat down and pooped, wiped her ass, and told me to wash her with warm soapy water. I ran a basin of nice warm water and soaped a washcloth. She got up, stooped over and grabbed her ankles and I proceeded to wash her puckered asshole. Then I took a nice soft fluffy towel and wiped it nice and dry for her.

Then we went downstairs, got in bed , snuggled up with each other and fell sound asleep until about three in the afternoon.

The phone rang about four and Velma answered it. "Oh hi honey. Yes, I'm fine. I've done a little housework yesterday and this morning and am ready for you to get home so we can have some fun. John is here and has helped with cleaning the windows and bathroom. Alright honey, that's what I'll be wearing. Are you sure it isn't too risque though? Alright. You're think two hours till you get hear? Alright sweetheart, I'll be waiting for you. Bye bye darling."

"Guess what he wants me wearing when he gets home in a few hours?"

"I don't know. What?' I asked.

"The same fucking thing I am wearing right now except he also wants me to have a cut out bra on.So I don't have to change clothes. Now get over here where I am sitting so I can suck your long fucking schlong one last time for a few days darling."

I went over and stood in front of Velma and she proceeded to suck my cock good, playing a long time with my foreskin. She twisted it, pulled it, tried to stick her tongue up inside it, nibbled on it and finally pushed it back over the head and began sucking in earnest. I told her I was going to ejaculate quickly and to be ready to get a mouthful of pollen, but she just kept sucking.

Finally, unable to hold back anymore, I erupted inside her mouth giving her about five good spurts of love juice from my cock. She began swallowing it, then keeping the rest in her mouth and then stood up and kissed me, giving me back a "snowball" of my own semen.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers