Stepmom and Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

We laid down for about an hour, then got up and waited for daddy to arrive. I knew he would immediately want to fuck her again, even though he had been fucking his black haired girlfriend in St. Louis while he was gone.

When I heard the car drive up I immediately made myself scarce, going upstairs to my bedroom. When daddy came in I heard him ask Velma if she missed him and if she needed a good fuck. Of course, she told him yes to both questions and they went into their bedroom.

Five minutes later I sneaked downstairs and listened quietly to what waws going on.

"Darling, you are an absolute delight to fuck. You love getting my fuck pole stuck inside your fucking cunt, don't you?" he asked.

"Yes darling. I thoroughly ejoy having your fucking cock fucking me deep and long and flooding my cunt withyour hot semen." she replied.

"Then, I'm about to flood your cunt again with some creme." I heard him grunt as he thrust his cock as deeply inside her as he could and Velma shouting "You motherfucker. You're are completely flooding my fucking cunt. I will be dripping your love juice out of me all night tonight. Now come up to my face so I can finish cleaning your big prick off. I heard him move off of her and move up to her face where I heard her say "Now I'm going to give this prick of yours a very good cleaning and get every bit of the semen off of it.

With that I left and knew that a few days later I would be fucking stepmommy again too.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers